A Pet Named Kari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari smoothly went to her knees.

"Kiss my feet and thank me for allowing you to be my pet."

Leaning forward, Kari kissed the top of my flats saying, "Thank you Mistress. Thank you for allowing me to be your pet." Kari continued kissing all over the top of my shoes and feet. She was sensuously sweeping her golden locks over my exposed skin and ankles.

"Now, thank Master Russell for the privilege to be his partner's pet."

Kari moved her torso to Russ' feet and began a similar ritual worshipping his feet. "Thank you Master Russell for the privilege to be your beautiful partner's pet. Mistress is so gorgeous. Mistress is so sexy. I will do as she commands."

Her words were more than I asked, but I knew what she was doing. Kari was accepting Russ. She was accepting my partner....a man.

"Enough," I snapped. "Sit back on your haunches! Back straight! Hands flat on your knees."

I picked up the collar from the seat of the kitchen stool. Moving behind Kari, I dragged the leather collar over her shoulders. Kari's body gave a little shudder. Squatting beside her, I held the collar before her and explained its meaning.

"Kari, this collar is simple, but symbolic. It represents your submission to me. It makes you my pet, my plaything. If you wish to accept this role, your true role, bow your head and accept your servitude."

Kari's head lowered.

Brushing her hair from her neck, I slipped the collar around her. The feeling of her skin against my fingers was electric. I loosely fastened the strap and moved the collar so the small D-ring was beneath Kari's chin. Once in position I tightened the strap, leaving a bit of room, and secured the strap with the anchor and pushed the loose end through the loop.

Lifting Kari's chin with my hand, I turned her face towards mine. The look in her eyes was pure submission. I gave her lips a gentle kiss and whispered, "Welcome my pet."

Standing, I went back to Russell telling Kari to remain in that position.

"Dearest Pet, now that you are collared, there are a number of things of utmost importance which much be dealt with before we take you to our training chamber." The words 'training chamber' caused a slight squirm in Kari.

"For example, you still are in your intimates, which, although they are very pretty, prevent us from having unencumbered access to your body." I paused and then added, "Another issue is Master Russell."

Turning slightly towards him, I placed one hand on the small of his back while I seductively outlined his cock with the other.

"You have been a rather naughty pet. Look at what you have done to this man." My hand took hold of Russ' thick shaft, fondling it as I spoke.

"All he did was follow my instructions by massaging your feet and legs, helping you off with your skirt, and testing for your level of arousal. He did all of this without ever asking for some attention to his arousal."

Leaving go of Russ' cock, I began a slow deliberate pace around Russ, letting my hands glide across his still clothed buttocks. As I moved, I spoke aloud, but to no one in particular.

"Poor man, such a dutiful servant. To be kept so long without even the slightest bit of attention is cruel. What shall I do about this? What shall I do?"

I was now standing between Kari and Russ and began a soft massaging of Russ' cock through his pants with one hand. The other hand grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled his mouth to mine. The kiss was deep and explosive. I wanted Russ to be in full arousal as quickly as possible.

Our tongues darted in and out of the other's mouth. I began sucking on his tongue as if I was sucking his cock. My hand was increasing its pressure and speed on his cock. I could feel Russ' heat throbbing beneath his clothing. With a final, quick hard squeeze of his cock, I broke from him.

In a calm but commanding voice I told Kari to stand. I slowly walked around her inspecting her body as I moved. She was beautiful. Her body seemed to be aglow. Submission was fitting her well.

Making one complete pass around Kari, I stopped in front of her. Her eyes were darting between mine and the floor. As I had done with Russ, I stepped forward placing one hand on the small of Kari's back and the other on the front panel of her panties. Slowly I moved my fingers to the gusset. Kari was wetter than before.

"Russell, please refill our two champagne glasses, while I remove my pet's intimates."

Keeping my hand on the front of her panties, I moved behind Kari, pressing my body into hers. Taking hold of her collar, I pulled her head back to whisper into her ear.

"In a few moments I am going to remove your bra and panties. Before I do so, I want you to look at Master Russell. Look at his cock. It is so big, so needy, yet he puts me first. As my pet, he will serve you per my instructions, as you will serve him per my commands."

Russ was dutifully refilling our flutes. His cock was nearly tearing through the front of his pants. If tonight was just Russ and I, his balls would have been emptied a number of times by now.

"When I remove your intimates, you will spread your legs and put your hands behind your head. Do you understand?"

Kari's reply was confident and desirous, "Yes Mistress."

Leaving go of Kari's collar, I used both hands to unhook the three clasps securing her bra. Pushing the straps off of her shoulder, I pulled the cups away from her breasts and let the bra drop to the floor. Kari immediately put her hands behind her head.

Russ was watching as her bra fell. His reaction was telling as he took a deep breath. He muttered a simple, "Oh..." I knew I had to see her breasts, so I moved in front of Kari to remove her panties. Her breasts were incredibly beautiful.

Larger, puffy areolas adorned her generous D cup breasts. They were the size of half-dollars and plumped out nicely. Kari's nipples brought each breast to a succulent point. They were ideal for nipple play.

Tucking my fingers into the sides of her panties, I squatted down, pulling the soaked, yellow panties along with me. Kari's mound was glistening. Her bare lips were coated with her thick cream, while a small tuft of blonde hair was matted to her mound with her moisture. It took all of my will power not to pull Kari onto my mouth and tongue. I could feel my pussy creaming itself as I gazed upon her luscious fruit.

Russ returned, standing a few feet behind me with our refilled glasses. I moved beside him taking my glass in the process. I noticed a bit of a wet spot on the front of his trousers. Russ always oozes pre-cum during extended arousal. The size of this spot told me he was in extreme need.

There is something about cum, pre-cum, pussy juice, piss, or other fluids which I find so inebriating. It always increases my flow. I could feel that my panties were a mess. Kari would be on all fours soon enough to consume and savor the nectars she was causing us to release.

"Master Russell, what do you think of my pet's pussy?" I pointed at her mound and took a sip of champagne while waiting for his answer.

"It's beautiful, Mistress; exactly to your liking....wet, hairless lips, a plump mound, a soft wisp of hair adorning it. Look how cream is leaking along the top of her thighs. I would surmise she is a gusher. I wonder if she is a pisser, too."

I wasn't sure if it was Russ' description of her area, or the word 'pisser,' which caused Kari's body to shake with a minor tremor. Still, Kari was maintaining her position: legs spread and hands behind her head.

Her breasts were indeed beautiful. Russ was the first to comment, "Look at her areolas and nipples....I'm getting impure thoughts." I smiled knowingly and clinked flutes with Russ. After a slow, thoughtful sip, I set my glass on the counter and moved in front of Kari.

"So far I am very pleased with you, pet Kari." I started dragging the tips of my orange painted nails around each of her puffy areolas. This brought her nipples to life. Magically they pulled into a bud and pushed forward from the end of her tits.

Kari's eyes fluttered with pleasure as I raked each puffy mound, ending each rake with a slight pull on each nipple.

"Before I leash you and take you to the training chamber, there is the matter of Master Russell's cock...... Russell, please remove your cock from your pants."

********

Kari's perspective........

********

The feelings of being collared, being undressed, and standing naked before Mistress and Master Russell were not of this world. I had truly entered another dimension. There was no restraint or inhibition left in me.

I have always enjoyed my body. Having Mistress and Master 'ohh and ahh' over it was telling. I freely let my juices flow. Everything was natural. Everything was right. My entire being was theirs.

Master Russell showed incredible restraint. He was so aroused, yet he stayed within the limits set by Mistress Barbara. I knew I was about to service him and I hungered for his cock. As I had mentioned earlier, he was one of the ten percent.

********

Barbara's perspective........

********

Without looking, I heard the clink of Russell's flute being placed on the counter, and the unmistaken sound of his zipper. I watched Kari's eyes while I continued working her nipples. They widened, and when her breath deepened, I knew Russ' cock was out.

I could envision how it looked. It was beautifully thick and smooth; nearly seven inches in length and a good two inches in diameter. With his arousal, the head of his cock was probably shiny with pre-cum.

"I want you on your knees before Master Russell. You are to adore and worship his cock. This isn't simply a blow-job. You aren't just sucking his cock. I want to see your desire for his manhood. I want to sense your pleasure, as you savor every inch of his flesh."

Kari's eyes were glassy... filled with lust and want. Her gaze was fixed on Russ' cock. Kari involuntarily licked her lips as I spoke.

"I want you to think how his cock is going to feel in your cunt; how it's going to feel in your asshole. Envision it sliding in and out of me...in and out of my mouth, my cunt, my asshole.....and then imagine its pungent taste when you lick it clean. On your knees now and serve Master Russell."

Kari dropped to her knees and did a slow seductive crawl to Russ. Reaching him, she kissed each shoe, rubbing her face across them. Kari's blonde locks were sweeping back and forth, rising slowly as she lifted her head up his legs, seductively gliding and rubbing her naked body up them as well.

Kari was intertwining her body with Russ' legs. It was so hot to watch this beautiful woman move. Russ' cock was pulsing as Kari moved towards it. My pussy was becoming very wet. I pushed four fingers onto the front of my skirt and started to massage my mound. I was so horny. I wanted Kari. I wanted Russ. But I started this......

When Kari's mouth reached Russ' cock, her tongue extended and licked the underside of his shaft, from its base to the head. Pre-cum dripped onto her upper lip and Kari's skilled tongue collected it and swirled it over Russ' cock head. Russ' moan was deep and primal.

Skillfully, Kari sucked the tip of Russ' cock between her lips, resting it on her puckered opening while her tongue did a slow circle over the head. Russ probably would have lost it at that point if it were not for the fact that I had not given him permission to cum.

Slowly and steadily, his cock entered Kari's suckling mouth. Every inch of his thickness was being lathered and worshipped by Kari's tongue. When his last inch slipped past her lips, Kari wrapped her arms behind Russ' legs and pushed her face into the crotch of his trousers. Her golden locks moved back and forth while her throat massaged Russ' cock head.

Laying his hands gently on Kari's head to steady himself, Russ tilted his head back and closed his eyes in pleasure. Kari was servicing Russ' cock exactly as instructed. Having sucked him off many times, I could almost feel the fullness and pleasure Kari was experiencing in my own throat.

The slow withdrawal of Russ' cock seemed just as pleasurable. Kari paused every half inch or so to bathe Russ' shaft with her saliva. Kari was worshipping his cock as instructed. She was being a very good pet indeed.

I allowed the scene to continue for a few minutes. Both Kari's and Russ's level of sexual excitement was growing. When the pace quickened and Russ started to guide Kari's head over his cock, I knew it was time to move to the next phase.

Squatting behind Kari, I removed Russ' hands from her head and pulled Kari's arms to her side. Still, Russ's cock was receiving pleasure from Kari's mouth. Taking hold of the base of his shaft with one hand, and a handful of Kari's hair in the other, I separated the two.

"Very good," I spoke softly into her ear. My tone was slow and deliberate, much akin to the way one speaks to a dog during training. "You served Master Russell beautifully. You have shown great potential for sucking cock. Now it is time to continue your training in other areas."

********

Kari's perspective........

********

Worshipping a cock versus sucking a cock changed my approach entirely. For the first time in my life, I kept the phallus mentally connected to person. My acts were brining pleasure rather than satisfying needs.

The warmth and feel of Master Russell's thick shaft in my mouth consumed me. I wanted it all. In the past, I could not take a cock completely, because the person owning it was trying to jam it down my throat. Being in control allowed me to slowly adjust and let it slip naturally in.

I was totally lost in worship. There was nothing else around me; nothing to distract me. My only thoughts focused on the pleasure I was giving to Master's cock and the pleasure I was receiving from it.

A mantra developed in my mind begging Master for his seed. I was ready to consume his warm offering. If it was not for Mistress pulling Master's cock from me, I would have never stopped my lustful adoration.

When Mistress did stop me, I was in a daze. I wasn't done. My actions were incomplete. Cock, I wanted cock. Master's cock. Where? Why? I need more?

It took Mistress' words to bring me somewhat back to my new role as her pet.

********

Barbara's perspective........

********

Moving beside them, I shoved Russ' cock into my mouth, working his shaft vigorously while I sucked him. Massaging his balls, I knew I could squeeze out a few streams of pre-cum quickly. Russ did not disappoint me as the thinner, clearer fluid oozed from his cock head and into my mouth. Popping his cock free from my move, I pushed my lips onto Kari's.

Kari opened her mouth and I pushed Russ' pre-cum into it. Our tongues danced and swirled as we shared Russ' pre seed between us. Leaving go of Russ' shaft, I moved my hand directly to Kari's pussy. It was unbelievably wet.

Working my fingers over the outside of her lips, across her swollen clit and into her molten cunt, I covered them with her juices. Kari was moaning, nearly crying with pleasure and want. Removing my cream covered fingers from her box, I pushed them into our joined mouths.

The addition of Kari's cream to Russ' pre-cum was incredible. I never wanted another woman as much as I wanted Kari at that moment. My hand went back and forth from her cunt to our mouths. I needed more......... I needed to get her to our Cathedral.

Coating my hand again, I broke our kiss, smearing Kari's face with her juice. "This is just the start of what you'll be covered with. Both Master Russell and I are ready to burst in so many ways." My hand went back to her pussy and then to her tits....those beautiful tits. I made them glisten with her cream.

Reaching behind me, I took the leash from the chair and attached it to the D ring on the front of Kari's collar.

"We've been flirting and teasing much too long. It's time we start your training in earnest."

Standing, I pulled Kari up with me using the leash.

"Master Russell, please affix the blindfold to my pet's eyes."

Russell did as instructed, his cock still hard and throbbing. As he placed the blindfold over Kari's eyes, he took advantage of his position, allowing his cock glide over and across Kari's ass cheeks. As soon as Kari's eyes were covered, I started to caress her breasts with the leather strap of the leash.

Giving each tit a single, sharp slap with the leather strap, I handed the leash to Russ giving him instructions.

"Master Russell, please lead the way to the training chamber. Pet Kari, you are to place your hands upon Master's shoulders and follow him. I will follow the two of you."

********

Kari's perspective........

********

Having my mouth taken by Mistress was beyond description. My pussy erupted. This wasn't an orgasm....yes it was....but it wasn't. This was a total being release. Just as my mind closed off the outside world when worshipping Master's cock, it did the same as Mistress took my mouth.

I could taste Master's seed on Mistress' lips and lost myself in its flavor. Then having my own nectar joining his shattered me. Things happened so quickly after that point.

.....the smearing of my face and breasts.....the leash.....yanked to my feet....Master's cock over my ass....was I to be fucked....the blindfold.....darkness....leather caressing my tits....the sting...then movement.

I had lost complete awareness of time and place. I had lost myself. I was no longer Kari Pointer. I was pet Kari.

********

Barbara's perspective........

********

Russ moved carefully so Kari would not stumble. I played with her ass as they moved, telling Kari how beautiful her ass looked and how I couldn't wait to make it mine. Descending the stairs to the basement, I removed my hands from Kari's ass and unbuttoned my blouse. I did not intend to waste a single moment before ravishing her once inside the chamber.

While Russ guided Kari through the family room and into the study, I removed my blouse and the rest of my clothes, tossing them aside as we moved. Russ stood Kari in front of the bookcase, telling her not to move. Going to the key pad, he entered the code for the bookcase.

The sound of the sliding bookcase seemed to surprise Kari. Her head moved around in wonder. Now completely naked, I moved behind Kari and pressed myself into her back. At first she tensed, surprised by the touch of my skin on hers. It took but a moment for her go press back, relaxing into me.

Reaching in front of her, I took each nipple between my nails and pinched. Kari's hiss was a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"There is so much awaiting you. If anything becomes too much, just ask for 'mercy.' Do you understand my pet?"

Increasing the intensity of my pinching, I waited for her answer....checking for limits.....none came.....just a quick, but uncomfortable, "Yes Mistress."

When Russ returned he took hold of the leash and guided Kari into the chamber.

"Place her on the cross, facing us, and then prepare yourself."

Russ did as instructed in a quick, but unhurried fashion. Studying Kari's body as Russ cuffed her in place, I decided on a leather flogger to begin her training. Russ stepped aside and disrobed. Approaching my naked pet, I slapped the talons across my hand, sending Kari the message of what was about to occur.

Seeing her naked helplessness, legs were spread wide, arms outstretched, blindfolded, gave me such a rush of power and pleasure. I adore flogging, both giving and receiving. I find the sound and sting of the straps on bare skin to be hypnotic. I was hoping Kari would find it the same.

Standing in front of Kari, I moved the straps over her body, making sure they slid over her mound and breasts. I explained what was about to occur.

"Master Russell and I begin each session in the chamber with purification. Tonight my pet, your body will be purified in so many ways. The first coming from this." I swooshed the flogger through the air bringing the straps down hard against my own thigh. The sound caused Kari to twitch in her bindings.