A Professor is Blackmailed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

To survive, Kerri willed her brain into another universe and watched the action unfold as if she were someone else. She must resist; she must halt the session before something drastic occurred and Kerri shut her eyes tightly. Rolling her head back so her face tilted away from the ugly teacher, she welcomed the loss of sight.

There was a major problem with her strategy. Mr. Tovell devoured the raw clitoris and sucked as hard as he could. All of a sudden a short, fat finger pierced her quiet sphere. He pumped it like a madman and allowed the fingernail to rake over the tender, vaginal walls. "Oh gawd, no... no... don't, oh don't," she cried. Kerri wasn't begging the vile man to stop; she was pleading for her soul to remain strong.

The only thing in her head was faking an orgasm. Kerri remembered how he promised to keep her past a secret if she succumbed so she used all of her willpower. She had to fake it, or else. Then there was a lick and the tongue stroked her fluttering clitty, as her tummy quivered on life support. Her throbbing clit was stretched to the extreme and in the back of the man's throat, as his teeth nibbled on the extended bud.

Her distraught brain was too confused to think when a loud, passionate moan filled the classroom. Fake it, fake it kept running through her head when her hips vibrated so violently that they shook the desk. Every muscle in her lithe midsection tightened in a futile attempt to stave off defeat, but it was the wrong thing to do. The cream jettisoned out of her belly and filled the man's mouth, much to his delight.

Kerri could hear loud slurping noises. She knew Mr. Tovell was drinking with a newfound thirst and she gave up the fight. His hands were under the bare cheeks of her ass and virtually forced her thrusts to be straight at his hungry mouth. She couldn't stop her hips or the animal noises coming from her throat. Then with the most evil intentions, Mr. Tovell rammed a finger into the steamy hole and it made Kerri moan in disgust.

She would always remember what went through her mind. "Fatso is fucking me like a real man and making me cum like a slut... a lost woman without any control," she thought.

The cunnilingus seemed to go on forever and he was reluctant to halt his sadistic sucking. Every time he mashed the tiny bud into Kerri's pelvic bone, another violent spasm shook her entire body until the reservoir was empty, sucked dry by the vile man.

Kerri's body was covered with sweat and glistened like a playboy model. Even though Mr. Tovell removed his mouth from her crotch, Kerri remained motionless on the desktop. The peace and quiet was thoroughly refreshing and she welcomed the respite of not having the despicable man touching her sensitive flesh.

It was quiet for so long that Kerri eventually opened her eyes. The first thing she saw turned her stomach and made it churn with dreadful sickness. The fat man was standing mere inches from her crotch and aiming his hard cock at a vulnerable target. He pushed her legs out to the sides and then around his wide hips.

Kerri mounted a fight and struggled for her freedom. "No, no, no more, please, you've done enough to me," Kerri pleaded with the man. Pinned on her back with her legs held splayed by his hands, she really couldn't move or get away. Suddenly his rod disappeared below the skyline and Kerri's breathing held for an instant. That was all it took for the bastard to find the gaping pussy and he rammed his cock into the fiery pit.

Much to Kerri's dismay, she remembered thinking more about what the man looked like rather than what he was doing. His body was appallingly short and fat while his disgusting manhood was the opposite. His cock was extremely long and so thin that it looked funny. She shuddered in frustration, as he held her long legs against his rounded hips and embedded his penis.

It was very fortunate for Mr. Tovell that they were in the positions that enabled him to achieve his goal. His fat belly rose above Kerri and settled on her flat tummy and he felt the intense heat of a woman's inferno for the first time in months, as he buried his throbbing cock to the hilt. Already far beyond an enraged level of desire, he jettisoned molten lava on the second thrust of his hips. It was no surprise his stamina was gone and he shot the large load of burning cum into his captive compatriot.

Kerri merely whimpered out loud, as Mr. Tovell filled her sanctuary with his vile semen and she felt like a well-used whore. "Oh fuck... fuck I'm cumming good. I'm shooting my cum inside your fucking belly," he said and Kerri didn't think she would ever forget the disturbing words. "It's so hot... so tight and hot. I can't stop cumming."

There was nothing she could do but remain a slave to the hated fat man, Sky. He abruptly let go of her legs and let them drop to the floor, as her upper torso sort of came up off the desk. Mr. Tovell stepped back and stooped down to grab his pants, which had remained bundled around his feet. He was done! The man was finished with his victim and his only concern was relishing in the glory of having realized a rare fantasy.

It was over and suddenly Kerri had to get away. She quickly found her discarded clothes and dressed as fast as possible. Then she left the room without another word being said between the two teachers. Kerri rushed down the hallway and she wasn't worried if anyone thought she was in a big hurry. She grabbed all of her belongings from her homeroom and immediately went home to see if she could put her world back together.

Mr. Tovell on the other hand was in no hurry to get home to his wife who had as much sex appeal as he did. He planned on staying in his classroom and cherishing the memory of possessing something that was truly wanton and beautiful for once in his hopeless life.

***

Jim reveled at being deceptive and searched for new ways of blackmailing Kerri. Her severe humiliation of forced sex with Mr. Tovell plus her having to jog around the city park dressed in revealing attire was satisfying, but he yearned for more. Jim found Kerri's jog through the park a truly memorable sight and he noticed all the admiring glances she received from males. He grinned knowing the outfit he and Wendy had picked out virtually glued to her body like a second skin and he wanted the same for any future exhibitionism.

Jim smiled with satisfaction of the knowledge that Kerri still believed Mr. Tovell was her blackmailer. He planned on taking advantage of her naïve thinking and wanted to milk the false belief for all it was worth. It would be priceless to see Kerri's reaction when she discovered that Sky's ingenious planning had fooled her once again. His next intended adventure struck him as truly brilliant, as he wanted Kerri to perform in front of many college students and total strangers.

During one of the morning classes, Jim prepared a non-descript note with specific instructions and slipped the piece of paper plus a small picture into her classroom when Kerri left for a morning break. The college's security system would provide Jim with a perfect opportunity to observe Kerri's reaction when she opened the message. Since he took care of the system and maintained it solely for the purpose of his own personal agenda, Jim planned watching the video from her classroom all morning if necessary.

Sky knew Kerri would see the note upon entering her room and his eyes were glued to the security computer when that happened. The surprise on her pretty face was evident when she noticed the small slip of paper, as she immediately knew what to expect. Jim observed her right hand cover her mouth in shocked horror and her left hand reached for the note. The scene was mesmerizing and Jim stared at the monitor the entire time.

Kerri slowly unfolded the paper and let the picture fall out. Jim smiled with satisfaction when Kerri finished reading and put the note in her pocket while glancing at the picture. He wisely included an explicit photo from the Florida episode knowing it would seal her fate. The picture showed Kerri's face and her hand, which grasped a hard cock positioned mere inches from her open mouth.

Kerri felt Sky's absolute control again, as she stared at the alarming photo that brought back appalling memories. Murky questions kept running through her distraught mind. 'Why is he doing this to me? What have I ever done to him?' She asked herself the questions again and again and wondered why Mr. Tovell was blackmailing her?

Jim really didn't get the full reward of his shrewd scheming, but witnessing the outward indications from his beautiful teaching counterpart was still quite gratifying. The two classes remaining in the school day were a complete blank to Kerri, as all she thought about was the disturbing note and picture. When her classroom was deserted and quiet, Kerri took the note out of her pocket.

How can I carry out any more of Sky's demands, she wondered? His note demanded she wear certain clothing and go to a local bar where she was to drink and dance. The note stated that she was to dance with anyone who asked her and the only other request was that she was to leave the bar at closing time with someone. It didn't stipulate anyone in particular, but merely that she must leave the establishment with someone. Sky promised not to reveal the evidence he held against her to anyone as long as she obeyed his demands.

Kerri found Sky's request disturbing, but luckily the note didn't say what she was supposed to do upon leaving the bar. She felt confident that outsmarting some drunk would be fairly easy, which made her feel a little better. Although she didn't go out dancing much since becoming a teacher, Kerri did like dancing so that part didn't upset her. The manner in which Sky wanted her to dress did bother her. Kerri envisioned the dress Sky wanted her to wear and she pictured herself wearing the garment with a bunch of horny men around.

The dress itself was definitely not a problem when worn with the proper accessories. In Sky's instructions, he was very specific in mentioning that she wear only the dress and absolutely nothing else, which was a problem. The dress was very low cut, in fact cut almost down to her bellybutton, and Kerri always wore a lacy undershirt with the outfit. 'You won't wear anything under the dress... no bra and no modesty panel like you wear all of the time,' the note stated. 'Wear nothing under the dress and that includes panties or stockings.'

Kerri imagined Sky smiling when he wrote the note. 'You will wear the dress and shoes... and I'll let you decide which shoes.' She was infuriated with being blackmailed and it bothered her knowing Sky could easily ruin her reputation if he wanted. What Kerri really wanted to do was rush down the hallway to Mr. Tovell's classroom and confront the man. She reasoned the bastard must have enough sympathy for her to not force her to dress provocatively in public, especially because she was a respected professor.

Was it fate or planned, she wondered, when she remembered Mr. Tovell was not at school Thursday afternoons? There was no way she could protest because the man just wasn't there, which she found alarming. She reluctantly bundled her things up and left the school confused and totally overwhelmed.

When she arrived home, Kerri immediately retrieved the dress Sky ordered her to wear. The garment was made of very thin material and it was small, almost like there was nothing to the dress. Kerri had only worn it a few times and she remembered wearing the dress to a school function, which most likely gave Mr. Tovell the opportunity to see her in it. There was a slit up the side of the dress that normally showed a tiny hint of lacy undergarment and not wearing panties would surely reveal a lack of decency, Kerri thought.

She held the dress up in front of her. The material was thin and certainly too sheer to not wear undies, but she really didn't have a choice. Kerri felt numb and decided to try on the dress to see how it looked without her customary undershirt or modesty panel. The entire time it took to strip and then slip the garment on over her head took seconds, but felt like an eternity.

Kerri slowly stepped across the room and let out a gasp when she looked into the full-length mirror in her bedroom. The image was breath-taking and one that almost made her knees buckle. The thin material highlighted her upturned breasts and the golden charms were plainly visible, as they hung from the protruding nipples.

Kerri turned slightly to the side and again it took her breath away, as her left titty became exposed. The material was extremely loose in front and gaped open, as she twisted her torso, and actually revealed her luscious breast when she leaned forward just a little bit. She vowed to be very careful and not let the front sag or fall open, which would expose her boobs.

Then she turned the other way and the side-slit was revealed. The cut came half way up her hip and it was plainly evident that she wasn't wearing undergarments. Kerri looked at her backside and noticed a hint of bare flesh under the sheer material. She realized that the crack of her ass would be very visible with any kind of lighting so Kerri hoped there would be dim lighting at the intended location.

Her mind flashed to the dance bar named HumpT's mentioned in the note and she was somewhat relieved, knowing the bar would be crowded and dimly lit. The name was suitable for a joint that was close to campus and Kerri would quickly find out everything about the darker side of after-hours entertainment. Young college students frequented HumpT's and there was loud rock music and slow dancing most of the time.

Sometimes there were wet T-shirt contests and at times they had a best-butt contest. Usually during an evening, an amateur hour occurred and it was an opportunity for some 21-year-old to act like an out of control adolescent. What many people didn't know about the place was that there were semi-private booths along one side, which offered some patrons enough privacy to perform sinful or immoral acts in relative privacy.

Since it was still early in the evening, Kerri decided to give Sky a call to see if she could stop the insanity. She found Mr. Tovell's phone number in her records and when she dialed it, her stomach quivered so badly that it was hard to think straight.

There were three rings before a female voice answered, which took all of the wind out of Kerri's sails. Her voice cracked and broke when she asked for Mr. Tovell. The woman responded by saying she was Mrs. Tovell and she wanted to know if she could help, as her husband was out for the evening. Kerri found it impossible to explain and she blushed with embarrassment despite being miles away from the woman. She eventually mumbled something about having a couple of questions regarding work, but then quickly added that she would see him tomorrow for the answers.

Kerri promptly hung up the phone. Her hand lingered on the receiver and it took her several moments to recompose herself after hearing the voice of her supposed blackmailer's wife. Then she reasoned that it was logical for Mr. Tovell to be out because he was most likely checking up on her obedience to his demands. Kerri realized there was no recourse but to follow the directions laid out by her clever tormentor, Sky. Her destiny lay with the written note.

The time stipulated was 11 o'clock and the wait was one of nervousness and anxiety. Kerri found it impossible to accomplish anything worthwhile and her tummy twisted and churned until she felt sick with worry. Shortly before the rendezvous hour, she took one last glance in the mirror and the scantily clad reflection filled her with embarrassment. Kerri heard students talk about HumpT's and she dreaded the thought of meeting students she knew at the place.

Kerri applied a little makeup and perfume like she always did and didn't even realize the heightened state of her emotions was making her act strange. She knew the bar's location and drove there in silence, as she pondered her fate. When she drove up to the nightclub, her mind went crazy. 'Geez... geez, I really can't be dressed like this. People will think I'm some kind of tramp,' she whispered and imagined being almost naked in front of numerous strangers.

Her heart fluttered in tune with the bright flashing, neon lights. Her tummy churned like mad and Kerri couldn't remember being more nervous. There was a lineup at the door to get in and she prayed that it would prevent her from gaining entrance. That was not to be, as Jim planned well for the evening. The doorman noticed the gorgeous, older woman approaching and he immediately stepped forward to speak to Kerri. "Please, come with me, as we are expecting you," he whispered and grabbed her by the elbow.

The man guided her inside the busy bar and whisked her to one side where the booths were located. With a mere shove, he pushed Kerri onto a seat where she faced the stage and dance floor. She didn't order or request anything, but suddenly a drink was placed in front of her and Kerri came to the realization that she had no control over what happened. The music was loud and there were many couples dancing up a storm in a very creative atmosphere.

Kerri stared into the crowded dance floor and wondered if her life would ever return to normal? Sky's plan was simple. He wanted Kerri dressed in a purely seductive manner and then have her dance with different men. Jim was positive she would be noticed and receive some very interesting proposals throughout the evening because of her sexy appearance. He was well aware that horny men who drank lots of alcohol normally acted in a brave fashion, which resulted in situations getting out of control. It seemed the male ego got fearless with each drink consumed.

Jim planned on watching from some far corner of the bar. He wanted to stay out of Kerri's eyesight and keep his identity a secret for a while longer, yet still ensure she obeyed his instructions. Jim was positive that eventually she would be surrounded by aggressive characters who would make it hard for Kerri to remain sweet and innocent.

There was no shortage of suitors and many young men asked Kerri to dance. Most were obviously students from the college and she did her best to limit each guy to one or two dances. Each time Kerri returned to her booth, it didn't take long for a new romantic to appear. Kerri's dress was very popular with the young men and they noticed her obvious charms seemingly displayed in an open, risqué manner. It was all she could do to keep their hands off her private areas and one or two did receive cheap thrills by boldly groping her while dancing.

More than an hour passed and Kerri felt exhausted from staying on the dance floor so much. She returned to her secluded booth for no more than a minute when she was surprised by the sound of a voice. "Do you mind if we sit with you? This seat seems to be vacant," a tall dark, young man said and waved his hand at the empty seats in the booth. Without being invited, he sat down next to Kerri who hurriedly shuffled over on the leather-covered cushion to leave a space between herself and the uninvited guest.

The world quickly closed in on Kerri when two cohorts of the man filled the opposite side of the booth. "We noticed you sitting all by yourself and just couldn't let a beautiful woman sit alone," the man said and pressed a little closer to Kerri. He introduced himself as Dean and his buddies as Harv and BJ. Drinks flowed quite freely and it was very evident that all three men were well on their way to getting inebriated.

Each man had opportunities to dance with Kerri and they seemed to drink without any concern for how the alcohol affected their stability. Through it all, Kerri managed to keep all the men's advances and groping within tolerable limits, but that changed quickly when Dean got much braver. As Harv was finishing his turn dancing with the sexy woman, Dean bragged to BJ about how it was time for a reckoning. BJ really didn't know what he meant by the daring statement, but it was not long before it became obvious.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers