A Professor is Blackmailed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,291 Followers

"Whaaa... whaaa," Kerri mumbled.

"I went along with the ruse just for the sex... that's all," Mr. Tovell stated.

Kerri was shocked and stood motionless with her mouth agape. "Noooo... noooo."

"Hell, I can't tell you anything or I lose my nuts. This guy, or this person, will spill the beans on me and I'll lose my job... so will you if I say anything," he declared. "All you have to know is that I'm not the guy you're looking for!"

Time stood still for an eerie few seconds, as Kerri tried to digest what Mr. Tovell told her. "Sky... you're not Sky?"

"There it is! This guy gave me everything. He told me what to say and exactly what to do and I did it," Mr. Tovell stated. "I can't and won't tell you any more... certainly can't reveal who it was."

Her expression turned from shock and surprise to one of utter horror. Kerri felt like crying after hearing the man's confession and she realized the identity of her original blackmailer was still a mystery. She was no further ahead in learning Sky's name and she stood speechless, as her mind raced over all the things that happened to her since the first blackmail demand.

Kerri simply blinked when the man moved. Mr. Tovell put his books together while looking at her with a stern impatience of wanting her gone from his classroom. She was too shocked by the man's quick denial and her newfound courage had completely disappeared. Kerri fought back tears of defeat and couldn't get away from the man fast enough. She wheeled around quickly and almost ran down the hallway to the sanctity of her own room.

The tears came easy and ran down her rosy cheeks. The most disturbing factor of what was happening in her life was not knowing who was giving her the notes. She had been positive that Mr. Tovell was Sky after what he made her do in his classroom the other day. That was until he revealed that she had been duped once again by the person named Sky. A shiver ran down her back with the knowledge that this particular man was extremely vindictive and very shrewd.

Kerri was back at square one and would be forced to follow the directions and demands of an unknown fiend. How much longer could she keep up the charade, she wondered? It would soon be time for her class to begin and Kerri somehow put herself back together enough to continue. The red and puffy eyes would soon disappear, but would the heartache of living with an uncertain and fragile future? Words from her childhood came rushing back to her. "Suck it up Princess," and Kerri was more determined than ever to survive Sky's control.

THE END

I have finished revising all five original chapters and this will be the last chapter for a while. I have promised to write a story for a very loyal reader who has given me her requests, but someday I would like to return and continue with Kerri's adventures.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,291 Followers