A Professor is Blackmailed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

Harv and BJ watched from the booth, as Dean hit the dance floor. They could see their buddy's hands roaming over Kerri's body and it was evident that she struggled to keep Dean at bay. It was hard to see exactly what was happening, as the floor was very crowded and the lighting was quite dim, but they were positive that the groping exposed some pearly white skin.

Both onlookers noticed an instance or two where there appeared to be more skin than dress covering Kerri's sexy body, but the men really weren't sure of what they saw. The teacher was upset by Dean's offensive fondling right on the darkened dance floor and couldn't wait for the song to end. In a futile attempt to escape, Kerri headed for the relative safety of the booth, but Dean wouldn't allow her to leave the floor.

The next song began and Kerri was trapped once again in the arms of the tall, rugged stranger. "Please don't do that... not here with so many people around," she whispered, pleading for Dean's compassion.

Suddenly his big hand dipped beneath the short hem of her dress and Dean was filled with the most arousing sensation of his life. He felt or discovered the lack of underwear and his heart rate increased tenfold when his fingers hit the wetness.

Kerri twisted and did everything in her power to evade the groping hand. She fought, as best as she could, short of causing a big scene in front of everyone, but nothing helped. It was impossible to move away from Dean's assault and she cursed for dressing in such an exhibitionist fashion. Kerri practically ran from the floor after the song was over and merely dashed past the booth on the way to the washroom. It was fairly crowded in the restroom, but Kerri managed to find an empty stall. She sobbed a tiny bit and rested in the privacy of the small cubicle while trying to regain her sanity and dignity.

Dean slithered into the booth across from Harv. BJ had found another woman to chase and he departed for greener pastures, which made Dean very happy. He was still overly excited from what just happened on the dance floor and couldn't wait to build his male ego with some boasting. "Man, that's one hot woman. Let's get her out of here and get into her pants," he blurted out with a big laugh.

"Yeah, right," Harv replied.

"Fuck man, she don't wear panties... or bra. She let me feel her wet pussy right on the floor... while we were dancing," Dean said to his buddy. "I swear to God, no panties... and I think she shaves, as I didn't feel any fucking curly Q's. Man, I had my finger right on her slit. Let's get 'er in the car and fuck her, man."

Dean's voice pleaded with his buddy to cooperate, but Harv was hesitant. He had listened to his pal brag about women and tell tales of erotic adventures before, without any real evidence of truth. Then he remembered the scenes, as it appeared the woman kept her sexy body against Dean's and let him feel her up. "I'm not sure. She's sexy as hell, but..."

"Don't worry. No woman walks around like that... without bra and panties if she isn't looking for some cock. Let's satisfy the hot bitch. Christ, did you see her ass... those tits... geez, she's one damn, fine looking broad," Dean said, as Harv listened to every word with intense interest.

Then Harv remembered overhearing a couple of college students at the bar mention that Kerri was a professor at the local college. "Fuck man, you're right. I heard a kid saying that she's a college professor. Man would I love to be in one of her classes," he said with a growing excitement.

Dean's mind was inflamed and soaring even higher. "Did you see how I fingered her on the fucking dance floor," he asked his buddy with a devilish grin on his face. "She squirmed like a bitch in heat. Fuck, I can't remember my cock getting so hard and I wanted to bang the bitch right there."

"I thought you were feeling her up."

"Did you see how I put my hand inside her dress? Fuck, I had her boob exposed right there... in my fucking hand. You know what else? She's got the nicest golden ring on her nipple and it just makes you want to suck it," Dean whispered and a determined smile covered his rugged face. "And you know what? I'm going to do just that!"

"I'm with you, Deano!"

"Come on, you drive. I'll get her in the backseat and fuck her brains out. Then we'll switch and you can fuck'er with that big stick of yours," Dean told his friend who was getting more aroused by the minute. "She wants it; I can tell. I'm going to screw her brains out!"

"Fuck, I'd do anything for a piece of that ass," Harv replied.

Dean was smart enough to know Kerri could possibly leave the building if they did not intervene. "We'll meet her when she comes out of the washroom and take her for a nice fucking ride," he told Harv and they left the booth to block Kerri's next move.

When Kerri came out of the room, the two men met her. "Come on, honey, we're goin' for a ride," Dean whispered and took Kerri by the arm in an attempt to lead her towards the exit.

Kerri knew enough not to go with the men, but Dean was aggressive and held her firmly by the arm. He was a typical, horny man who exuded confidence far beyond reasonable limits and found nothing wrong with using physical force. In fact, Dean reasoned that women liked his brute strength so he used it often. Being the shy, cooperative woman all of her life, Kerri didn't want to create a scene and that enabled the man to get her away from the crowd without any big fuss.

Dean kept her feet moving and they wound up outside and in the parking lot before Kerri could really say anything, as it all happened so fast. Suddenly he opened a car door and pushed the terrified woman into the backseat. "Wait! I can't leave yet. I promised to meet someone here and they will be expecting me," Kerri said, hoping the fib would make the man reconsider. She held out her arms to keep Dean at a distance, but he merely pushed her slender arms aside.

It gave Dean enough space to quickly jump into the backseat and slam the door shut, trapping Kerri in a small prison. She looked into the front and noticed the man's buddy getting into the driver's seat. When the car stared moving, her heart started beating madly, but any hope of escaping seemed futile. Dean shuffled across the seat and she busied herself straightening her dress in an attempt to cover her essential body parts.

Kerri was extremely frightened. She wanted to stay out of the man's grasp so she cowered into the corner of the backseat, as the car sped away from the nightclub. Her feeble protests were drowned out by the sound of the car's engine and she was hysterical, thinking about the trouble she was in. Kerri glanced to the side and the sight of Dean ripping open the front of his pants confirmed her fears. "Dear gawd, how can this be happening to me," she asked, even though no one was listening.

All of a sudden big, rough hands were groping her body. Dean easily slipped the loose fitting dress off Kerri's sleek shoulders and all of her struggles were in vain. The garment quickly fell down her torso and gathered at her waist, leaving her chest naked for the predator who had an evil glint in his eyes. In a flash, Dean devoured an exposed nipple, as if it was the sweetest candy, and he pinned Kerri's arms at her sides with his strong hands.

Until Dean's extremely bold assault, Kerri deemed she could control whatever happened, but things went astray real fast. "No, no, please don't. I'm not that kind of woman," she moaned in protest. "Please, take me back to the club so I can meet my friends."

Dean was far beyond the realm of reason and sanity. He lifted his head from the heavenly treasures and stared straight into Kerri's teary eyes. "Look bitch! You almost fucked me on the dance floor and no innocent woman would let a man feel her pussy like you did," he stated with a serious look on his face. "No woman dresses without panties unless she really wants 'it'. Christ, you shoved that bare snatch at me all night... you're one hot bitch!"

His eyes burned a hole in her willpower. "No... oh please, don't," she begged.

Dean glared at the shocked teacher. "Now get that fucking mouth of yours on my dick and show me how you like sucking cock... real cock," he ordered.

The man didn't give her a chance to resist; he merely grabbed Kerri by the hair and shoved her face into his lap. His strength was astounding and he easily rammed his throbbing pecker at the teacher's tightly closed lips. Her lips separated and the knob was inside her mouth despite her efforts to twist or turn her head.

Millions of stars flashed inside her head and it was hard to think straight. Kerri searched all possible scenarios and although her dilemma appeared hopeless, she reasoned the safest way out was compliance. The reality hit her like a lightning bolt and Kerri became aware of the man-sized cock in her dainty hand. Her fingers wrapped around the thick shaft to make a fist, much to Dean's delight. The flared head pushed into her mouth and she was unable to stop him from filling her throat with his throbbing penis.

Dean was thoroughly aroused to a point where his stamina was almost zero and his hips began to buck out of control. Kerri sensed he was about to cum in her mouth and readied for the first, lewd blast. All of a sudden hot, burning lava erupted from the head of his big prick and filled her throat. Kerri gulped and swallowed as fast as possible so she wouldn't choke on the filthy liquid. All the while her fingers were wrapped around the cock shaft and the man was getting immense pleasure from the amateur blowjob.

Desperation was evident in Dean's voice. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, she's sucking my dick... so fucking good. I'm blasting my cum down her throat and she's swallowing it all," he moaned, as his body went rigid. Kerri heard and shuddered from the vile remarks, as the stranger used her for his sexual pleasure. "Oh fuck, Harv, when you get your big dick in this bitch, I swear to God you'll hear her scream for mercy."

Suddenly his hips went out of control and he pumped his cock in and out of Kerri's mouth in true fucking fashion. "She's the hottest bitch I've fucked and she gives the best blowjob... even better than those students from last year," Dean mumbled, as his climax slowly subsided.

During the explosive encounter in the backseat between the physics teacher and his drunken buddy, Harv managed to find a secluded parking location. Luckily he had been the designated driver for the evening so he wasn't impaired, although watching his friend in the backseat had taken his attention away from driving. As soon as he parked, Harv turned around and watched the fantastic blowjob.

When the action slowly came to a stop and the mind-blowing orgasm ended, Harv quickly got out of the front seat. There was just enough room in the backseat beside Kerri and he squeezed into the space with his heart beating overtime. Kerri was more concerned at regaining her breathing after having the cock shoved down her throat and she didn't resist when the stranger shuffled up against her. It took the two men about five seconds to readjust her lithe body to suit their next objective.

With one swift fluid motion, Harv stripped the lone skimpy garment from Kerri's body. The dress proved of little use to begin with so she wasn't overly upset to have it removed. What did bother her was sitting on top of a man's lap and it was very obvious that Harv had immoral intentions, as his cock waved in the air like a flagpole. Her titties literally swayed back and forth and each man couldn't keep his hands off the luscious tits.

Harv knew exactly how he was going to ravage the naked woman and he ignored Kerri's frantic pleas for safety. He twisted her body so that she faced away from him, which enabled Kerri to sit in his lap and still have enough headroom. She had to put her arms out to prevent falling forward and her hands found a firm grip on the headrests of the front seats.

Kerri tried desperately to hold her thighs together, which meant her lower legs were spread out to the sides of Harv's legs in a spread-eagle fashion. She was in a most precarious position, but there really wasn't anything she could do to stop the men from getting the advantage. They had superior strength and power to prevail that allowed them to gain complete control over a graceful woman no matter how she struggled.

Harv didn't have time or space to remove his clothes and he merely loosened his pants enough to shove them down to his knees. With Kerri captive in his lap, he had complete freedom. Harv felt Kerri wiggle her hips backwards so that she wasn't sitting directly on top of his tool. He grabbed her by the shoulders and easily brought her upper body back against his hairy chest.

Kerri felt the erection stabbing her tightly closed thighs and eventually the hard cock forced its way between them, as it sprang straight up in the air. Her heart basically stopped when she glanced down at the bulbous cock-head and she found it hard to breathe. Suddenly the man's hands closed on her bare butt-cheeks and he sort of lifted and guided her hips forward.

Kerri sensed her demise was coming shortly, but she needed to utter a last protest. "Oh please, please don't do this to me," she pleaded with the stranger. Then she felt something poking her crotch and in the blink of an eye, it was pressing on her soaked labia. "No, dear gawd, no... please don't."

Her prayers were answered, as her hips shifted backwards again. By this time Dean was helping his buddy and he managed to get Kerri's legs spread fairly wide. The ominous cock slipped between her velvety thighs, but threateningly the thick shaft rested against her heaving belly. The burning meat singed her flesh and the head virtually ran all the way up her tummy and onto her bellybutton.

Kerri stared down at the overwhelming sight. "No... no, please no, it's too big... so long... so big," she pleaded in obvious fear of the man's extra endowment. Her eyes opened wider and she noticed how the cock grazed her entire belly and rubbed the tiny indent in the center of her stomach. The tip of the massive head was decorated with wet semen and made the cock appear frightening. "Please stop... please."

Dean watched his buddy get ready. "Christ Harv, you'll split her pussy with that fucking tool. If you get that fucking thing in her man, she'll be your bitch forever," he said loud enough for the world to hear. "I knew she was one hot bitch when she wasn't wearing anything under that dress."

Harv grunted and his temperature raised about ten degrees. "I'm ready, man, ready for some sweet pussy!"

"Give it to her. I can hardly wait to see the look on her face when you fuck her with that cock... big cock," Dean whispered, as he imagined the pending intercourse.

Hands were all over her body. Someone squeezed her ass and her tits were fair game as well. The glistening head disappeared and Kerri held her breath in anticipation. She felt her body rising and then shift forward a few inches, as Harv repositioned his cock-head so it grazed her vulnerable crotch. The fear hit and she reacted. Kerri reached down under her torso and grabbed the pulsating shaft in her right hand. She pressed downward and held the man-toy away from her shivering pelvis.

Harv loved the sensations of Kerri squeezing his swollen cock, as her fingers tightened around the thick shaft. He sort of jerked his hips and enjoyed the momentary thrill of having his cock molested by the gorgeous teacher. Kerri squeezed hard fearing the consequences if she let go, which merely brought ruthless enjoyment to the stranger. "Oh no, no, you can't... can't do it to me. Your cock... I've never had one so big, please stop," she whispered in grim desperation, as the man put his big hands on her ass cheeks again.

Kerri leaned forward slightly and peered down under her raised pelvis. Her eyes opened as wide as possible when she noticed her small hand wrapped around the thick penis and she found it very hard to breathe. She started to cry and tears ran down her rosy cheeks, but the men were oblivious to her turmoil. The only thing on their lust-filled minds was self-fulfillment. Dean thrust one hand into Kerri's crotch and without any foreplay he rammed a finger into her cunt. "You want cock... don't you slut," he whispered while peering into her teary eyes.

She knew not to let go of the enlarged manhood. "Oh please... please, no, no," she uttered, as her plea sounded like words from a frantic woman.

"Spread your legs, honey. Show us that precious cunt... the one that teases all of the horny college boys," Dean said and used his free hand to push her legs farther apart. Harv had his hands on her bare bum and he kept holding her in the air above his pulsating cock.

"Please, please Dean, don't do it. Don't touch me there," she moaned with the nervousness of a lost child. Kerri reasoned that by using the man's first name would fetch her freedom, but she was mistaken.

The next few seconds would remain etched in her mind forever, as everything happened in slow-motion. Dean removed his finger and grabbed her by the wrists, yanking her fingers off Harv's hardened prick. Then he forced her hands up to the headrests again and Kerri hung on for dear life. Her body hovered in the air, as her hips perched directly above the upstanding cock.

Kerri stared straight ahead into the starry night. She felt something probing and touching her vulnerable crotch and suddenly all of the air was knocked out of her chest. The cock-head cut her puffy labia and wound up inside her slick vagina with one stern thrust and pull. Kerri let out a shrill cry of protest and one that begged for mercy, but it merely enraged the lust-filled man. Harv grabbed the top of her flared hips and yanked her torso downward as hard as he could.

Kerri's heart beat so rapidly that it pounded in her chest and she waited for the intense pain to hit. Dean watched in awe, as his buddy screwed the sexiest woman either of them had ever been with. The big cock-head spread the teacher's vagina like a knife through butter and it was a memorable experience for everyone, one way or another. The pain never came and for some unknown reason, the men didn't rush the intercourse.

Slowly and with divine passion Harv inserted every inch of his meat into the heavenly inferno. He grunted like a wild boar and slowly moved his cock in and out of Kerri's slick pussy. "Fuck, oh fuck, man, this bitch is tight... hot and tight. My cock is on fire," he said, as he was the happiest man in the world. Harv groaned out loud and every time he pumped up at Kerri, he grunted with joy when a blast of searing cum shot into Kerri's belly.

Kerri knew the man was filling her with his devilish seed, but she couldn't stop him. It took Harv several thrusts of his powerful hips to empty his tank, as he slammed his cock into her deepest regions with all of his might. She was a 120 lb woman being fucked by a beast and Kerri would remember the humiliating affair for the rest of her life.

Kerri clung to the back of the front seat and she heard the vile statements from Dean. "Hurry... hurry up Harv. I've got a raging hardon ready to fuck her. Christ man, how much cum do you have anyway," he asked, as his buddy's climax slowly came to a dramatic end.

Eventually the two men moved Kerri for the next conquest and they easily overcame her inferior strength. Dean was an exceptionally crude man and he treated women that way. So far he had demonstrated exactly what was expected of the nightclub pickup and he went right ahead and did what he desired despite any objections from Kerri. He mashed his lips against Kerri's and kissed her hard, as he groped her nudity to fulfill more of his erotic dreams.

Dean acted like a horny teenager who couldn't wait while Harv simply watched his buddy take over. No man had ever treated Kerri in such a degrading manner and she seemed powerless when under the attack. Dean broke the kiss and used an intense animal lust, as he demanded his bitch reciprocate even if she didn't want to. "Spread you fucking legs, slut. I want that horny cunt," he whispered.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers