A Professor is Blackmailed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,291 Followers

Why she obeyed would always haunt her. Kerri hated men who acted like Dean and ones that treated women without respect yet she complied by spreading her legs. There was a strange mystery in front of her and she begged to discover how her mind would react to the repulsive actions from Dean. Kerri knew she would regret the next few minutes of her life, yet she was unable to extinguish her inquisitive emotions.

It was a 30-second Rocky-Horror picture show. The shock of what was happening in the backseat of the automobile hit Kerri with a bang. She was lying on her back and pushed into the corner of the backseat while two almost naked men were assaulting her. Harv's brazen nakedness was to her left and he sat on the floor, squished between the seats. His big hands reached for her body and fondled her at will, as he paid particular attention to her boobs.

Looking straight ahead, Kerri noticed the hungry vulture circling its prey. Dean bent his lanky body and hovered over top of her so that the weight of his body pinned her down. The movie got more dramatic by the second, as Dean kissed and licked her vulnerable midsection on his way to never-never land.

Kerri's breathing suddenly got ragged when the demanding lips struck her bare tummy and her stomach muscles jerked wildly in response to the man's darting tongue. Dean rammed his stiff poker into her bellybutton and used a fucking motion to tell Kerri what she should expect.

All of a sudden the lights went out in the erotic movie. Kerri shut her eyes and her brain cried out. 'Stop, stop, don't touch me there... not like that,' were the unspoken thoughts of her protest. It upset her further because she knew what Dean was going to do next and she remained motionless. His coarse, calloused hand went between her splayed legs and instantly his fingers found the vital control button, which Kerri knew would lead to her downfall.

The damning fingers squeezed the clitoris and yanked the delicate bud out of the puffy pussy-lips. The movie was vivid and very colorful. Kerri teetered on the edge of a cliff and imagined herself falling and floating through the air. She felt Dean's powerful urges and demands and didn't know what to do. He was forceful and much rougher than any man who she had sex with, but somehow that didn't bother her. Every time Dean pinched the elongated clit, Kerri discovered a willingness to endure the erotic pleasures of the devil.

Dean could smell the scent of stale sex of used semen and sweat from the earlier intercourse between Kerri and Harv, but he didn't care. His enraged mind had one goal and he was determined to succeed without any consideration for Kerri's feelings.

Dean stared at the adorable pussy for the first time and marveled at the shaved beauty. The long, distended lips ran from the raised pelvis to the narrow barrier separating the two enchanting entrances. He rolled the swollen clitoris in abundant juices and held the protective hood wide with his fingers to fully expose the tender bud. Encouraged by Kerri's reactions, Dean swooped down and flicked his tongue out to caress the pink flesh.

The tongue slapped her fragile clit three or four times and her hips responded. Maybe it was the scene; maybe it was the location or maybe it was just the feeling of not having any choice in what happened, but Kerri sensed unusual sensations deep in her guts. Suddenly Dean's sharp teeth closed on her universe and she screamed out loud. Was it pain? If it was pain, it was very short lived.

Kerri was confused and not sure what was happening. Things were occurring rapidly and the villain nibbled on her tender clitoris without the slightest hesitation. She arched her back and tensed every muscle in her body, as her hearing got acute. "Holy shit, Dean. I think she's cumming... fucking cumming," Harv stated, as he watched the lithe hips thrust madly at the hungry mouth, making it hard for Dean to hold onto her body.

The words would forever be imprinted in her memory and Kerri sobbed with embarrassment. The skillful cunnilingus continued, as Dean released the throbbing mass from his teeth and then battered it with his tongue. Kerri thought the top of her head was going to explode when Dean performed illicit magic on her precious body.

This profound ecstasy should be reserved for a man she loved or cherished, yet every ounce of dignity was lost to a stranger. Kerri came from a family with a strict, religious background and the lust filled her with fear. She was fully aware that she would regret her actions, but her body refused to follow the will of her mind. A signal of consent went to the madman who was using her body for his perverted pleasures and Kerri didn't care whether it was immoral, wrong or sinful.

Kerri rolled her head back and forth. "No... no... no," she moaned.

"Yes, man she's fucking cumming. Eat that gorgeous bald pussy," Harv said to his buddy.

Loud slurping sounds filled the backseat of the rocking car, as loud moans of ecstasy were yanked from Kerri's throat. Dean devoured the leaking slit and drank the river of cum like it was honey. He knew Kerri was sweet innocence and a woman of grace, which made the conquest even sweeter. Dean sucked the tender morsel while he ignored the obvious remnants of Harv's orgasm.

Her entire clitty was inside the hot mouth and Kerri couldn't prevent her lithe hips from bucking wildly with every caress of the man's crude tongue. It took mere seconds for her emotions to soar into the heavenly clouds and she realized her body was out of control. What Kerri endured with Harv was the result of Dean's cunning wishes and she was to suffer another demoralizing event. Harv knew it; Dean knew it and now Kerri knew it!

The man left her stamina hanging by a sheer thread. Kerri saw Dean leave her pussy through blurry eyes and she watched him hover over her outstretched body. His body language spoke volumes and she obeyed his silent requests without any delay. Her legs were widespread and she allowed Dean's narrow hips to enter the threshold between her thighs.

It was the strangest feeling in the world. Kerri felt empowered to give the stranger who she met mere hours earlier a satisfying reward. The master consumed the slave and Kerri wrapped her slender arms around Dean's muscular back in obedient fashion. The prior orgasm had broken her spirit and Kerri used her legs and arms to hug the stranger into her womanly body.

As if by design or it might have been magic, Dean's throbbing pecker speared the puffy pussy-lips with one violent thrust and the conquest was instantaneous. He started pumping his hard cock in and out of Kerri like an evil spirit possessed him. The earlier blowjob gave him newfound stamina and would aid in his capture of the woman he considered a wanton slut who wanted to get picked up at the nightclub.

Dean was brutal and very rough, as he fucked Kerri hard, but she clung to him as if he was her savior. The prior orgasm was only a beginning and she felt her inner regions go into convulsions. Her heart raced to keep up with her soaring passions and Kerri struggled to understand what was happening to her once subtle emotions. The hard cock seemed to have a million tiny fingers caressing every sensitive nerve in her most responsive epicenter and another orgasm burst like a new beginning.

There would be guilt and shame in the future, but that didn't concern Kerri. A gigantic climax robbed her mind of any reason, but her humiliation wasn't over. Dean wanted to hear her speak and reveal her inner desires, as he continued the relentless fucking. He arched his back and glared straight into her teary eyes when he brought a finalization to the degrading affair.

It was a mystery how Kerri knew what to do without being told. "Yes, oh fuck, you're so deep... I can feel your cock deep inside me. I can't stop... oh gawd, I can feel your seed filling my pussy," she moaned in obedient fashion.

Dean thrust with all of his might and he used every muscle in his loins to plant his poisonous venom deep into Kerri's womb. "Move it slut... move that sexy ass and fuck me hard, slut," he ordered.

Kerri welcomed the humiliation despite knowing it was wrong. "Aaaahhhh, it's so hard... your cock is big and hard. Fuck me... fuck me you bastard," she whispered, as the cock pumped in and out of her womanhood. Her insanity lasted for the longest time and she became the slut Dean wanted her to be.

Harv was simply amazed at how the once refined, untainted woman was succumbing to his buddy's rowdy demeanor. He had never witnessed a woman roll and thrust so passionately while being filled with a man's cock. Her filthy words of conceding defeat were ones he would always remember with fondness and he would most likely replay them over and over in his mind for many years. It would surely be reason for many occasions of self-gratification down the road.

It filled Harv with great trepidation to realize that it was well into the early morning and time to go home. With great reluctance, he discussed the departure with Dean and it was decided to drive Kerri back to her car at HumpT's. Kerri wanted to get dressed, but that was out of the question with the men preventing any move to regain her dignity. Dean sensed his pal's rejuvenation and volunteered to drive the short distance back to the bar.

It took several minutes for Dean to get into a presentable condition and Harv didn't remain idle when his buddy got dressed. He rolled the naked woman off the seat and onto his lap so that Kerri was facing him. She was like a small breeze in the thunderstorm and unable to prevail over any of the man's advances. Her knees were bent and went around Harv's hips in spread-eagle fashion. Kerri squatted over Harv's pelvis in an almost debasing manner and it left her extremely vulnerable and unprotected.

Harv groped the naked woman and wouldn't allow Kerri to get dressed. The luscious titties were inches in front of his face and the temptation was too much, as he devoured a nipple and areola. Kerri struggled and protested, but Harv's determination won out. He sucked hard on the titty and tried to get as much boob in his mouth as possible.

Kerri put one hand on the man's chest and one on his shoulder in an attempt to keep him at a distance, but her protest did little good. Harv was far stronger than Kerri and he easily engulfed the enlarged nipple. He put a definite mark on the velvety flesh when he sucked as hard as he could and then he used his teeth to caress and rake the golden nipple.

Kerri sobbed in defiance, but she was quickly overpowered and far too weak to fight such a strong man. The car started moving, but the heated action in the backseat continued. Harv was aware that his time was running out and he would have to hurry if he wanted to satisfy his ravenous lust before getting back to Kerri's car. Having watched his close buddy fuck the naked woman who they picked up at the bar certainly rejuvenated his sexual drive, as he was horny again.

Dean adjusted the rearview mirror so he could watch the struggle in the backseat and his eyes often riveted to the erotic scene, almost ignoring the road. Luckily the roads were deserted and the weaving car was in no jeopardy of being in an accident.

"No, not again... gawd not again," came a sorrowful voice from the back, but the action seemed to intensify. "Please, no, no, not again... please," Kerri begged, but the plea had little effect on the stranger.

Harv had grown impatient and felt his male hormones beginning to race once again. It was similar to being denied something and wanting it even more. Harv released the hardened nipple and allowed Kerri's boobs to bounce freely before his ogling eyes. He deduced that she had splendid tits and they were his for the taking. His mind was inflamed to a point where he didn't hear one word of protest from the struggling woman.

The scene was dramatic. Harv easily held Kerri's flexible body in his lap and his long spear lay along his belly with Kerri's crotch perched over top of the pulsating meat. There was no threat of penetration as long as she could keep the flared head pointed away for her. That changed in an instant when Harv pulled her torso into his rugged chest. He held her steady and wiggled his hips until his throbbing cock ran along the narrow strip of fertile land between Kerri's velvety thighs.

The position was extremely dangerous and Kerri tried to escape the man's assault. She arched her back in a futile attempt to keep her distance, but Harv knew exactly how to counter her resistance. He kept his arms wrapped around the struggling woman to hold her close to his chest and then tried to attain his goal without a helping hand. His long hard shaft rose in anticipation and he rubbed the dripping head through the quivering crotch.

Kerri felt a poke and she twisted to her left; then she felt another poke so she twisted to the right, but she couldn't stop the man. She was well aware Harv was trying to plant his rod in her steamy grotto and she sobbed in despair. "Oh... oh, no, please don't... don't do it. Please don't," Kerri pleaded.

Dean watched the heated action in the mirror and wished he were free to join the tussle. He could see Kerri's bare back twisting and turning and it was easy to imagine what was happening below his vision. It was obvious to Dean that his buddy wanted to screw the teacher one more time before they dropped her off at HumpT's.

Dean's heart raced when he heard the chilling sobs of a desperate woman. "No, you did it. Your thingie is... is... no, you're in... it's inside," Kerri moaned and her breathing stopped.

Harv squeezed his arms around Kerri and held her steady when he thrust upwards with his powerful hips. "Oh baby... oh baby, you're so fucking hot... fucking hot and ready," he groaned.

"Oooough, please don't, oh, please don't," she said and her voice quivered.

Dean noticed Harv's hands shift down the bare back and grab the smooth rounded hips. The fingers of Harv's big hands spread across the tops of the flared hips and then he yanked downwards with determination. The struggling woman uttered a sob, but there was nothing she could do to stop the assault.

Kerri realized Harv was going to fuck her without her consent just like he did earlier. She cursed her abductors, but reasoned they were not really to blame. It had been her seductive actions that led them on. Sky made her dress in a provocative fashion and forced her to act like a wanton woman, much to the delight of Dean and Harv.

Dean drove but tried not to miss anything. He envisioned the precious womanhood engulfing Harv's big cock and felt pangs of jealousy. "Oh fuck, fuck she's tight. This slut is great... wonderful and I can feel my cock ready to burst," Harv whispered, as he drove his cock to the hilt. He felt Kerri's pelvis hit his own and then he held perfectly still for seconds, dreaming of heavenly bliss. The pressure increased inside his loins to monstrous levels, but Harv wanted to cherish the tremendous thrill for as long as possible.

The heat of the fiery inferno eventually took a toll on Harv's stamina. His hips thrust upward with two or three random jerks, as he readied for the final assault. A small amount of pre-cum seeped from his throbbing pecker and Kerri felt his muscles begin to quiver. She knew what was about to happen, as a totally helpless feeling filled her head.

Resigned to the horrible fact that the man was going to have intercourse with her, Kerri pressed against Harv's chest, allowing the man complete freedom to fulfill his rancid desires. Dean's eyes opened wider and he stared into the mirror when Harv's face turned to stone and almost appeared etched with agony.

The three occupants of the car were consumed by animal instincts of sexual satisfaction. One man made loud bestial noises and his hips were bucking madly up and down. The other man was holding his breath, watching what he considered a truly erotic movie and wishing he were part of it. The woman was also making animal noises, but for an entirely different reason. She struggled to prevent the consummation of the affair without any chance of succeeding, as she wept while the man filled her delicate womb with molten lava.

Kerri remained in a kneeling position with her knees pushed into the back of the seat and around Harv's hips. Strong hands pulled down hard on her flared hips every time the powerful hips thrust upward and Harv emptied his load deep inside Kerri. The climax was prolonged, as long as humanly possible, but eventually Harv collapsed into an exhausted shell in the corner of the backseat. He hugged the troubled teacher tightly into his sweat-covered body while his heart rate slowly returned to normal.

The car came to a stop in the almost vacant parking lot and it filled Dean with sadness, knowing the affair was coming to an end. It took Kerri mere seconds to retrieve her wrinkled dress and put it on once she gained her freedom from Harv. The comfort of finally covering her nakedness was a tiny relief compared to the memory of what she endured over the past couple of hours. Kerri shuddered from the nightmare and she found the encounter with two strangers very overwhelming.

Kerri quickly got out of the car. Without a backward glance, she jumped into her car and speedily drove away from the deserted nightclub. The drive home was done in quiet solitude and Kerri didn't relax until her car was parked inside her garage. She uttered a little sob and hugged the steering wheel for many minutes, as her mind relived the backseat adventure. What Kerri found most disturbing was the way she acted with Dean. She hated such men yet she acted like a wanton slut and almost willingly has sex with him and his friend.

One thing most vivid in her mind was the visualization of the hard, manly body above her. She remembered how Dean, without saying a word, forced her to beg him to continue. Kerri couldn't recall being so aroused and feeling such lustful passion despite being filled with hatred. The vision of spreading her legs and willingly permitting Dean to take her, as if she was his whore, caused her to whimper with regret.

Kerri was confused. She wondered how it was possible to act so brazenly and without any regard for her well-being. It was disturbing to know that she practically yearned for Dean to rob her soul and it would bother her for a long time. Kerri remained in her car until she felt ready to face the world again and it was almost sunrise by the time she got to bed.

Luckily she didn't have classes first thing in the morning and Kerri stayed in bed until midmorning. The extra rest gave her time to regain her thoughts and put her mind back together. Kerri breathed a big sigh when she decided to confront Mr. Tovell and tell him once and for all that Sky was dead. She would no longer do as he requested and he could not blackmail her anymore. The more Kerri thought about her decision, the more it made sense because it sounded logical.

Her courage grew with the morning sun and Kerri was prepared to meet her destiny by the time she got to the college. She went directly to Mr. Tovell's homeroom and got there just when his class was leaving. Once everyone departed, Kerri entered the classroom and stared at the repulsive man, as he fumbled with papers and books on his desk.

Mr. Tovell was smart enough to figure out that Jim was blackmailing Kerri for reasons he really didn't care to know. The fact his young associate used him against Kerri gave Mr. Tovell no regrets, as he had certainly been rewarded with more than enough compensation. It had been the best sexual encounter of his life and for that he was grateful.

Mr. Tovell noticed the determined look on Kerri's face and decided to take the initiative. He reasoned that she was going to confront him and wanted to get the upper hand. He certainly didn't want his wife to find out what happened between himself and the sexy physics teacher so he looked up and spoke immediately before Kerri was ready. "We had great sex, but it only happened because I was rewarded with details so that I could blackmail you," he blurted out.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,291 Followers