A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, tell me again what you have in mind," Sam Taylor demanded, with almost no pleasantries.

Jeff had told his wife how the previous conversation had gone, so she had thought through a way to explain the concept to a less educated individual. Slowly and deliberately, she walked through her theory and plan for collecting data while Sam Taylor quietly listened. Jeff realized that it didn't hurt that this time he was hearing it from a beautiful young woman instead of some lawyer, but to his wife's credit, she was doing a good job with the explanation. When she finished, Katherine asked if there were questions and waited while Sam Taylor quietly contemplated her words.

"Won't work," he stated flatly.

"Why not?" she responded, his brusque words catching her off guard.

"If the girls know why you're here, they ain't going to speak truthfully. They'll tell you what you want to hear. That's how they cope. How they operate," he explained.

"Mr. Taylor the surveys I can create will help with that. I'm sure I can structure it so I can get accurate data," she replied.

"Well then just drop them off and I'll see if they will fill them out," the club owner said.

"No, that won't work. It requires some interaction and follow-up questioning," she clarified.

"No, no thanks. It will be a distraction. Sorry," Sam Taylor answered, and with an air of finality turned from them back to his desk.

Katherine sat staring at his back until she felt her husband take her elbow, and guide her out of the office. She had been so excited, exhilarated really, when Jeff told her about the opportunity, so to now be dismissed like this was devastating. It was all she could do not to cry, and once in the car she did cry and was inconsolable all evening even though Jeff tried everything he could think of to lift her spirits. So close, she kept thinking to herself and then to be turned away. There had to be something she could do to convince the man.

It was the next day, right after she finished teaching a class, that an idea suddenly hit her. The more she thought about it the more sense it made, and after a while, she had actually concluded that it would be a benefit to the study. She thought it addressed the concerns he had expressed so she was excited to talk to Mr. Taylor and see if she could convince him to try it. She thought about calling Jeff and getting him to arrange another meeting, but after consideration, she thought it might be best to talk to Mr. Taylor first. There was no reason to upset Jeff needlessly she rationalized.

That evening, at roughly the same time as the previous meeting, she pulled her car into the parking lot of the club. She felt like all eyes were on her, as alone now, she waited at the bar hoping that Mr. Taylor would see her. She waited almost an hour, turning down several drink offers from the bartender, before she was told he would see her, but only for a minute.

"What now?" Sam Taylor asked with annoyance when Katherine was seated.

"Well I think I have an idea on how to deal with your concerns," she replied.

"Go ahead, I'm listening," the large black man said.

"I noticed you had a help wanted sign saying you were looking for a waitress and I thought if I worked here as a waitress then I could discreetly do the academic work," she explained.

"You have any experience?" he immediately asked.

"Uh, no. But I'm sure I can do it," Katherine replied, with a bit of desperation in her voice.

"You know the hours? Its 6 PM to 2 AM," Sam Taylor barked at her.

"That's not a problem," she replied, feigning confidence while thinking she could get her work done in a few weeks.

Sam Taylor sat in silence for several minutes thinking about it. He knew this would probably end up a mess but she was a damn good-looking woman, and he liked her persistence.

"Roland!" he yelled through the open door.

"Go get a couple of those waitress outfits. A size that would fit this girl," he ordered the bartender when he appeared.

Katherine felt her face flush when he spoke. She had not expected there would be any special attire and was now worried about what it might be in this type of club. Roland was gone for only a few minutes before he returned with three of the outfits.

"Find one that fits and put it on then come back so I can have a look at you," Sam told her, and then added, "Roland will show you where to change."

Katherine felt like bolting to her car and driving back to her comfortable existence, but she was so consumed by the study she dutifully followed Roland to an unmarked door at the back of the club. Just as he nodded towards the opening, an attractive blonde that looked to be about twenty came out in a tiny miniskirt, tube top and platform heels wearing way too much make-up. She glanced at them briefly before continuing on her way.

She entered and found she was in a changing area that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. There was a long lighted counter with several stools where she assumed the girls put on their makeup and opposite were lockers, many with broken doors, where they must store their things while working. There was no one in the room which pleased Katherine, and she found a bench near the back where she could set her things while changing.

Taking the first outfit off the hanger she realized it was a small black satin romper, like a Playboy bunny costume without the tail or ears but, with black fishnet hose. To put it on would require her to get nude, which made her nervous in the unguarded room. Katherine had come straight from work and was still in a knee-length skirt and a white, long sleeve blouse, and she stripped down to her bra and thong, carefully folding and placing her clothes on the bench. Then, as quickly as she could, she took off her undergarments and tried on the outfit.

The first one was too large and she had to use one hand to hold it in place. The second was better but seemed a size too small as her breasts bulged out of the low-cut top, and it was snug in the crotch. Katherine tried on the third, but it was the same as the first so she went back to the second one.

She was standing in just the fishnet hose when the door suddenly flew open and an overweight black girl with short hair came in wearing hot pants and a halter top. Katherine covered her front as best she could as the girl came directly up to her.

"Who are you?" the girl asked, with a look that made Katherine think she was drunk or high.

"I'm...uh...seeing about getting a waitress job," she replied.

"Mmmmm...you're pretty hot," the girl sighed, making her blush.

They stood staring at each other for several seconds, neither moving nor speaking before the black girl turned and went to the mirror. Katherine waited, still covering herself, hoping the girl would leave, but after several minutes she summoned her courage and put on the outfit. As she was straightening it, she looked up to see the girl staring at her in the mirror. Without speaking, she gathered her clothes and the extra garments and went back to the club owner's office as instructed.

"Damn!" Little Sam thought when she entered the room. He loved the look of her milky breasts lifted by the outfit and her ass and legs were better than he was expecting. She stood awkwardly waiting for him to say something, but he just continued to look her over without speaking.

"Turn around," he said to her in a commanding voice.

Katherine turned and Sam feasted on the look of her shapely legs and tight rear. He realized she had a better body than most of the dancers and would attract a lot of attention even if she was just waitressing. But he was a cautious man and didn't want to deal with any drama, so he decided to test her reactions.

"Bend over and put your hands on the side of that chair," he said, nodding towards one of the folding metal chairs.

"Why?" Katherine asked, even though she knew what he wanted.

"Girl, just do it if you want to work here," he fired back.

Katherine hesitated for a moment before doing as she was told, and Sam smiled as her ass was pushed back when she bent at the waist. Her mound, snuggly covered by the satin fabric, became more pronounced, and there was just a hint of a camel toe. The sounds of the casters squeaking as Sam's chair rolled towards her filled the room and Katherine started to rise.

"Be still," he commanded, and she immediately stopped and returned to her position not knowing what to expect, but fearful of his intent.

"Huh!" Katherine gasped when she felt his hand grasp the inside of her thigh.

"Now girl, you are going to get all kinds of attention in here and I don't want you getting all freaky and start yelling and screaming. You know what I mean? You got to deal with it. Can you handle it?" Little Sam explained, while his hand moved up her thigh until the side of his finger was just barely touching her covered pussy.

"I can handle it," she quickly replied, hoping her affirmation would get him to remove his hand.

Little Sam kept his hand on her leg while sporting an unseen smile, as he reveled in her discomfort. He could feel her leg trembling and the warmth being generated from her pussy. He thought about pushing his hand hard against her mound to see her reaction but decided against it. Finally, he let his hand drop, but Katherine stayed in the position until Little Sam told her she could stand. Her willingness to wait until he gave her permission to move impressed him greatly.

"Now you get here in time to get dressed and ready by six. I don't want no fucking around. Six means six and you stay all the way till closing. First time I hear any whining your ass is gone. Your husband ain't allowed inside. If he comes to get you then he stays outside like the other boyfriends do. I don't want you bothering the girls with your thing till I say it's okay either. You understand?" he asked, demanding her confirmation.

"Yes," Katherine replied, thankful to be getting started, but also feeling some dread as the reality hit home.

"That's good then. Oh, and don't be driving up here in some fancy car like you and your husband did. That attracts attention. You take a cab or find another car," he added.

"Okay, I understand," she answered meekly and remained in place wondering what was next.

"Remember, get here ready at six. The outfit stays here. You pay for getting it cleaned and bring a lock for your locker," he said, then turned away.

Realizing he was finished, she grabbed her things and quickly went to the dressing room. She quickly changed and then dropped off the outfits with Roland identifying to him the one she wanted. Minutes later, she was leaving the parking lot on her way back to her world.

When she hit the button to open the garage door, she saw that her husband was home. She had hoped to shower and perhaps have a drink to calm her nerves before he arrived, so she would be more prepared to tell him what had happened. Jeff could tell something was up when she came inside, but rather than talk she walked past him to the bedroom. After a few minutes, he followed finding she had changed into her robe and was sitting in front of the mirror in the bathroom removing her makeup.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yes, why?" she answered, still not sure how to explain.

"You just seem to be acting a bit strange," he told her.

She had tried hard to appear normal, so it was unnerving to have her husband see through her façade so easily. She didn't immediately respond while trying to think about the best way to explain, but after an awkward silence and no good idea, she spoke.

"Well there is something we need to discuss," she stated while using a cotton ball on her face.

"What about?" Jeff asked as he tensed, sensing it would not be good.

"I went back to that club today and met with Sam Taylor. I convinced him to let me work there as a waitress, you know, something like a cover for collecting the data I need," Katherine blurted out.

She had stopped working on her face and was now staring directly at her husband.

"Are you kidding me? You're crazy!" Jeff responded, shaking his head in amazement at his wife's foolishness.

"It's not crazy. I need to make this work and I came up with the best idea I could. You know how much this project means to me," she fired back.

"I know it's important to you honey, but this is just too damn dangerous," he said, lowering his voice and taking her hand.

"At least let me tell you the rest," she replied, surprised at her calmness.

"Okay...okay, honey," he sighed.

Katherine started at the beginning, explaining how she had come up with the idea and how she had met with Sam. She told him about having to wear a waitress outfit but downplayed the description. She also neglected to mention the black dancer coming on to her, or Sam Taylor inspecting her body and placing his hand on her thigh.

"Why didn't you let me know so I could go with you," Jeff asked when she had finished, feeling hurt she hadn't come to him.

"Honey I didn't know if he was even going to listen to me, and I didn't want to get you away from work just to find out he said no," she explained., and although he understood her logic, it didn't deaden the feeling.

"Well, what's next?" Jeff asked.

"I start tomorrow," she replied, looking straight at him hoping to ward off any negative reaction.

"That's quick," he responded, with a surprised expression.

"I know but I think it's best this way. Get it going and see if it's going to work. If it doesn't, I can always just walk away," she said.

"Maybe. Are you sure the University allows you to have a second job?" Jeff asked.

His legal mind was working through the scenario and the thought struck him.

"I don't know. I'll check the policy manual, but if there is a problem, I just won't accept any payment," she replied, after considering his question.

"What are you getting paid?" he asked.

"I don't know. I didn't ask!" she answered as she laughed.

"Nice," Jeff replied, laughing too.

Katherine used the laughter as a segue to tell her husband more about the arrangement. She explained the hours and that she would have to take a taxi back and forth because he didn't want her nice car in the parking lot. She finished by explaining that no husbands or boyfriends were allowed in the club, but that they could pick up the girls outside.

"You sure you can do this? You're going to be exhausted," her husband said with true concern.

"I know but it shouldn't last longer than a couple of weeks," she replied.

"I'm not sure about this taxi thing. I think I'd rather be there to pick you up at least," Jeff said.

"Your car is too nice, too. I'll be okay," she told him, but she could tell he was not convinced.

They continued talking about the job and how she would collect the information she needed, and Katherine was happy that they had gotten past any argument around her doing it. She even felt that Jeff had switched to being supportive, as he was now making suggestions. Slowly, the discussion wound down and Jeff drifted away to pay bills. She was in bed when he finally finished, but neither tried to initiate any lovemaking, as both were too focused on their own thoughts.

The next day seemed to fly by for Katherine as she went through her duties at the University. At exactly 5 PM, she bolted for her car and drove home calling for a cab on the way. She had just enough time to park her car in the garage and change into some casual clothes before the taxi arrived. It was a twenty-minute drive to the club, and she felt her heart race in anticipation as she drew closer. She was allowed inside without question and she made her way quickly to Roland who gave her the outfit. Ten minutes later, she was changed and had locked her clothes securely away. She went immediately to the bar where Roland, obviously briefed on the situation, explained her duties then gave her a tray.

"I need $50," he said when he was finished.

"What? Why? I don't have that much cash," she asked in surprise.

"Waitresses are responsible for their customers and have to pay in advance," he told her.

"Well, what do I do?" she gasped, looking at him for help.

After a long look, Roland spoke, "Okay...this time I'll cover you, but not again."

With a sincere thank you, Katherine spoke briefly to the day waitress she was replacing then wandered to her area of the club. Since there were only six customers in the entire place and only two in her area, she felt awkward but took a position where she could be called upon.

While she waited, she took in the scene of the solitary dancer on the center stage while other girls roamed the club hoping to attract attention. The girl on stage was a skinny, dirty blonde with large fake breasts, wearing only a red thong, and she danced with an air of extreme indifference as if she expected nothing. Katherine was trying to figure out her motivation in such a stark situation when one of her customers nodded to her.

"Yes, sir?" Katherine asked the large man with thinning gray hair as she bent next to him.

The man looked her over liking what he saw and wondering why such a fresh-looking woman was working in this place. Her creamy breasts were lifted and bulging in the tight outfit and the high cut around her hips left her long, slender legs on full display.

"Honey. What in the world is your name?" the man asked.

"Katherine," she answered, unaware of the convention about fake names.

"Well, Katherine you look damn good. Can you bring me another?" the man asked, holding up his empty longneck.

She nodded then scurried off to the bar excited to be serving her first customer. When she took the job, she knew that she needed to build her bona fides and this was the first step in that direction. Roland, with a silly grin, took the order and her money before handing her the beer.

Katherine took the man the beer and waited while he paid her in cash, tipping her two dollars. As soon as he took the beer off her tray, she felt one of his hands on her butt, which made her shiver. Despite the rude gesture, she remembered the words from Sam and ignored it, but quickly moved away. For the rest of the night, she served the customers who wandered in and out and learned that light groping was standard fare. In fact, it was odd when it didn't happen, and several times, she actually found herself rationalizing why the man hadn't tried.

By the time closing arrived, she had been touched countless times, fended off several more serious advances, and had two conversations with dancers she thought were promising for her work. She had also made $45 in tips.

The cab delivered her home at 2:25 AM. Opening the door, she only made it a few steps inside when Jeff appeared in the hallway.

"How was it?" he asked, showing concern.

"It was a start. But I'm exhausted," she replied.

He took her in his arms and hugged her, immediately inhaling the aroma of cigarette smoke and alcohol that clung to her body. All night, he had thought about her alone in the club filled with horny men, and now wanting her badly, he tried to direct her to bed.

"I need to shower," she said, wiggling in his grip.

"Later hon," Jeff answered, acting more forceful.

Her husband's aroused demands both excited and tickled her and she giggled as she let him have his way. He undressed her while she stood then pushed her onto the bed.

"Why are you so excited?" Katherine asked, still giggling and enjoying the attention.

"I've been thinking about you and waiting for you all night," he replied.

He pulled his boxers off then moved between his wife's legs and kissed her on the mouth while letting his chest rub against her nipples.

"Mmmm..." they moaned in unison from the feeling.

The closer he got to her the stronger the smells from the club, which only fueled his passion. In reality, he had worked himself into a state of extreme arousal fantasizing about his wife in the strip club. In his mind, the place was full of exciting virile men constantly coming on to his wife. When he slipped his hard dick into her slick pussy it only validated his thoughts.