A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell yes!" Jeff exclaimed and moved in and out of his wife listening to her mews of pleasure and feeling her body respond beneath him.

"Oh, Jeff," Katherine cried out, after a hard thrust.

He moved even faster and soon he was slamming into her at a torrid pace. It couldn't last long and within only a few minutes, Jeff emptied his semen into his wife's warm opening.

"Oh, honey...oh yeah...yeah...," he groaned in pleasure.

Katherine, who had been exhausted when she walked in the door, was now left excited and unfulfilled. Jeff, after a few gasps, rolled to her side and pulled her close realizing that he left the job incomplete. He took his hand and drove two fingers into her wetness hoping it would suffice, and within seconds, she rolled to her back and spread her legs giving him total access. A cock would have been better, but now she was just eager for an orgasm. The squishing sounds of her wetness quickly had Jeff's attention and he started asking questions.

"Tell me what happened," he demanded.

"Nothing..." she replied while mewing in pleasure.

"What did the men do?" he asked.

"They watched the dancers," she answered quickly.

"I know they looked at you. You're too beautiful to ignore. I bet you had everyone's attention," he said, unaware of how accurate he really was.

"That's just because you love me," Katherine answered, pleased with her husband's words and getting more excited from his fingers.

"Baby, tell me more. What happened? I want details," he begged.

"I served the men while the girls danced and uhh...ohhh...sometimes they put their hand on my leg...uhhh...on my butt sometimes..." she described, as her body responded more to Jeff's touch.

"Oh my God! They touched you. Tell me!" Jeff demanded as he inserted a third finger.

"Oh, Jeff...yes...but not much...just on the costume..." she whimpered, getting close to her release.

"My God Katherine...that's crazy...they touched you..." Jeff whispered to her, not knowing what else to say.

"Ohhh Jeff...ohhh....ohhh...Jeff...ohhh yess...yesss..." Katherine cried out when the orgasm hit.

Her legs slammed shut against his invading fingers trapping them inside her soaked vagina while she whimpered and writhed. It lasted almost thirty seconds and when it ebbed, with her chest heaving in post-orgasmic joy, Jeff snuggled next to her and held her until they both fell asleep.

The clock buzzing at 7 am woke the couple with both moving slowly from too little sleep. Katherine stumbled through her day, yawning so much that several co-workers asked about it. When she was done at school, she rushed home to change, but this time, after having watched how the other girls came and went, she merely threw on flannel warm-up pants and a sweatshirt.

With her lack of sleep, the evening at the club seemed to drag on forever. Like the previous night, she endured the light groping from the patrons as she served them drinks which reminded her of her husband's excitement. It wasn't something she had expected or been prepared for the previous night, but since his excitement had helped fuel hers, she hadn't probed him about it. Still, it was something she wanted to discuss at the right time. What she didn't know was that Jeff had spent a good portion of his day contemplating the same thing. Now, with the passion of the moment gone, he felt silly and a little ashamed about the questions he had asked. It wasn't like him, and certainly nothing he had considered before. His strange thoughts seemed to have just sprung from out of nowhere and that concerned and frightened him.

Katherine paid more attention to the individual dancers, their routines and tried to identify what characteristics made them successful. She wasn't surprised to learn that looks played a big part, although it wasn't everything. She noticed that several less attractive girls did fairly well from what seemed to be a combination of persistence and attitude. She also became more aware of the club layout and patterns the dancers followed. Sometimes, the dancer would give a table dance for a customer right in the main room, but more often, they went to a darker room on the side of the building with several secluded sections. She had only gone into this room once to take an order and deliver a drink, but she saw that the girl was much more aggressive in the semi-private space. Finally, there was the door at the back where she had seen a dancer leave with a customer, but not return. Although curious, she hadn't built up the courage yet to ask about it.

Fortunately, things were slow that night so Roland told her she could leave just after midnight. She quickly changed and headed out looking forward to getting some rest. Jeff was waiting up and wanted more details, but she convinced him nothing interesting had occurred, and that they really should just go to sleep.

She spent the next day thinking about Sam's requirement she not speak to the girls until he told her it was okay. She realized it was a very vague demand from a time perspective, and she decided to speak with him about it that evening.

"Sam, uh Mr. Taylor can I ask you a question?" Katherine asked nervously to the club owner's back, from the open door.

"What baby?" he replied, looking up.

She was relieved to see a faint smile on his face, as his eyes gave her costumed body a once over.

"You asked that I wait on speaking to the girls until you said it was okay. Can we talk about when that might be?" she inquired.

Sam was silent for several seconds while he stared at her and his smile disappeared, so she braced herself for a negative reaction, but finally, in a calm voice, he said, "You got to make friends with them first. These girls, they're all fuck-ups. Been used and abused. You go out there firing off questions you ain't going to get shit. Might get an answer, but it will be a lie. Take your time, baby. It's best that way and for your own good."

Katherine nodded her head realizing that his words made sense, and said in a low voice, "Okay, Sam."

Just as she was about to leave, the large black man spoke, "Baby, you look tired."

"Well, I guess with school and working here I'm not getting much sleep," she answered.

"Come here," he said, opening a drawer to his left.

He pulled out a small tin with a breath mint logo and extracted a small pill, "Take this it will help you."

"Oh...uhhh... I can't do that. I don't do drugs," she replied.

"Well good for you and if I caught you doing drugs, I'd kick your ass out of here. I don't care what the girls do on their own time, but here there ain't no drugs. Now, this thing is just a little thing like a Nodoz. More caffeine than drug so don't worry about it. Just take it so you don't spend all night yawning like you did last night," he explained.

That Sam knew that she had been yawning the previous night was disconcerting, and although still reluctant, she reached out with her hand.

"Good. Now get back to work," he said, shutting the tin and tossing it back into the drawer.

Katherine turned and left with Sam's eyes glued to her tight, luscious ass. He thought about how good her pussy must feel and he felt his cock stiffen. He smiled to himself wondering how she would react to the strong amphetamine she left with, and if she would even take it. He decided he would check on her in an hour knowing the effects would be obvious.

Katherine put the pill on her tray and went back to work unsure about whether to take it. However, twenty minutes later as she fought to stifle a yawn she decided "what the hell", went to the bar for some water and popped it into her mouth.

"What's that?" Roland asked.

"A Nodoz that Sam gave me," she naively answered.

Roland resisted the urge to laugh and just nodded his head until she left. He wasn't sure why Sam had let her hang around. She clearly wasn't "one of the girls" and he had seen more than his share. But now, with this latest info, he speculated that Sam had a plan.

It didn't take long for the drug to invade Katherine's slender body. Suddenly, her energy surged and she felt renewed, which was good as the Friday night crowd had grown large. No longer feeling like she was carrying a bag of rocks, she zipped back and forth amongst the tables.

She also felt empowered to get closer to the dancers in the club. She introduced herself as the girls walked by and followed several into the dressing room where she held longer conversations. The girls, at first reluctant, opened up some although she could tell it would take some time. She was pleased that she had summoned the courage to speak with Sam and very happy with the advice he had given. Sam did check on her later and could tell she had taken the pill. It was a good start he thought.

That night when Katherine got home, she initiated sex with her dozing husband. Jeff woke quickly asking for all the details of the evening like he had done before, and this time she was more forthcoming about the patrons wandering hands. Once again, the information drove her husband crazy until he pushed her back, filled her and took her rapidly until he was spent. Rolling off, he quickly fell asleep leaving her unfulfilled and very horny. The young wife rarely masturbated, but now it was an absolute necessity, and she used her fingers lightly on her clit until she released. It took some time to finally doze off and she slept fitfully. However, since it was Saturday, she slept in and looked forward to the rest she would get over the weekend.

The shrill ring of Katherine's cell phone suddenly pierced the quiet of the couple's house as they prepared for an evening out.

"Hello?" she answered not recognizing the number.

"Hey, Katherine. Where are you? Sam is pissed off," she heard a male voice state.

"What? Who is this?" she asked, confused.

"It's Roland from the club. Why aren't you here?" he said with urgency in his voice.

"It's Saturday," she replied, still confused.

"Honey, the job includes Saturday. You better get down here fast if you want to keep it," she heard him say followed by a click.

"Shit!" she exclaimed, partly in exasperation, but mostly worried she would lose the job.

"What's the matter?" Jeff asked, walking into the room.

"I'm supposed to be at the club," she replied, looking at him with sad eyes.

"Tonight? But its Saturday," he responded, equally surprised, but also annoyed.

"I know, but I've got to go," she answered.

Katherine was ready in five minutes and had Jeff drive her to the club as there was no time to wait on a taxi. The couple was quiet at first, but Jeff's mind wandered to the descriptions she had given the previous night and unintentionally he began to goad her.

"You think you'll get touched tonight?" he asked, with an anxious look.

"It's not what you think. It's casual if that makes sense. Most aren't trying to feel me up," she explained.

"Most?" Jeff followed.

"Well some are jerks, but I stop them," she responded.

"What if you didn't?" her husband asked, after a lull in the discussion.

Katherine gave him a questioning look, but before she could speak, they pulled into the parking lot of the club. She directed Jeff to stay at the far end, away from the front door so the nice car would not be noticed, then with a quick peck, she jumped out and moved quickly towards the entrance. She barely glanced at Roland as she shot by towards the dressing room thinking there was a better chance of being allowed to stay if she was confronted in her waitress attire. Changing quickly, she emerged into the crowded club and went up to the bar.

"How much trouble am I in?" she asked.

"A lot. He wants to see you," Roland answered, with a look that didn't give her much hope.

With a sigh, Katherine took the short walk to Sam's office and then tapped lightly on the door frame as she entered.

"Mr. Taylor, I know I screwed up and it won't happen again. Please give me another chance," she blurted out, in a mea culpa.

Sam turned and just stared at her with a stern face while she stood nervously. He was impressed that she apologized. The girls he normally dealt with always had an excuse and never accepted responsibility. Still, she had fucked up and he needed to make a point.

"You damn right you fucked up. Why the fuck should I let you stay if you can't be trusted?" Sam suddenly fired out.

"I know. I'm sorry," she said, letting her eyes fall to the floor.

"You want to stay?" he asked, in a loud voice.

"Yes," she replied meekly.

There was another long pause as Sam let the tension build, and then he spoke, "We're short dancers tonight. I need dancers not waitresses right now."

A chill raced through Katherine's body as she realized what she was being asked to do. A waitress was one thing and although it required a skimpy outfit it was more cover than people had on the beach. But, a dancer? She realized she was being given an ultimatum and refusing would mean the end of her work.

"Mr. Taylor...uhhh...I don't know how...I mean I've never done it and ...uhhh...wouldn't know what to do," she replied, trying to remain in control of her emotions.

"That's your choice. Dance tonight or get the fuck out of here," he answered.

Katherine shuddered at the thought of leaving. Her research was so important to her, and she had developed some angles and ideas she was very excited about. Plus, there was Jeff who undoubtedly would take an "I told you so" attitude. But, my God, she would be topless in front of this crowd of rough men. Several times she turned to leave, but her feet felt very heavy. Soon, the silence in the room became very awkward.

"Please Sam," she finally croaked, in one last desperate plea.

"No begging girl. You fucked up. I'm going to give you just ten minutes to go change and come back here for inspection," he said loudly.

Another long silence ensued before Katherine spoke, "Where do I get the outfit?"

"In the dressing room, there's a long rack. Take what you want, but make it sexy. And no damn covers. You come back here dressed in heels, a g-string and top ONLY. How you look is going to determine if you stay. And, you better damn hurry. The clock is already ticking," Sam told her, fighting back a smile at his good luck.

Katherine slowly turned and left and although Sam wasn't sure she would return the possibility alone was causing swelling in his groin.

She was late by several minutes, but when Katherine appeared in the doorway all thoughts of admonishment vaporized. If there was an intersection of beautiful, hot and slutty that's what the young wife looked like in a powder blue g-string and matching bra with three-inch white heels.

"Damn! This girl keeps delivering," Sam thought to himself.

Each time he got to see more he was impressed and now he got to see how her flat yet feminine tummy merged into her hips and long legs. Next, it was her tits he wanted to see.

"Take the top off," he demanded.

Katherine knew that the top would come off at some point, but it still seemed too soon and she swallowed several times trying to get some moisture in her dry mouth so she could speak. Finally giving up, she slowly reached back and undid the clasp. The top fell forward dangling on her shoulders and with trembling hands, she pulled it off. Sam was hard now as he stared at the best set of tits he had seen in a long time. They were full but didn't sag and the nipples were small, barely dime-sized, and pointed up. He thought about telling her to take the g-string off but figured it might be a step too far, for now.

"Turn around," he demanded, and dutifully she slowly spun giving him a full view of her lovely ass and feminine shoulders.

Her beautiful, creamy, and unblemished skin made her look almost virginal. Sam knew as soon as he turned her out into the club the men would be forming a line for dances.

"You shave?" he asked, matter-of-factly.

Katherine couldn't bring herself to voice an answer so she just nodded.

"I don't like those shoes. Go back and get you some platforms and pick out a cover but don't put it on yet," he commanded and without speaking Katherine started to put the bra back on, but was stopped by Sam, "Leave it off. You need to get comfortable showing your tits."

She fidgeted for a moment and acted like she wanted to speak but instead slowly turned and left. Alone now, Sam finally let the smile hit his face, pleased with his manipulation. He spent every day looking at mostly naked women, but this was different. This was a nice, educated wife who he convinced to bare herself. He knew that her presence would be good for business, which was enough by itself, but a piece of his brain told him that if he played his cards right, he might get some of her sweet pussy, too.

It wasn't long before Katherine returned wearing 3" white platforms and carrying a gauzy white material in her hand.

"That's better baby. Sit down now," he instructed her, then buzzed Roland.

Roland entered the room with a big smile having already watched the young wife walking back and forth to the dressing room. He had to take his hat off to Sam. It had only been a few days and he already had her mostly naked, and the way things were going Sam might be in her pussy soon. Hell, maybe he would give him sloppy seconds.

"Bring us some vodka and some orange juice on the side. And tell Craig to get Celeste on stage," Sam commanded.

Roland left the room and he turned to Katherine, "I want you to have a few drinks to relax and I want you to watch how Celeste dances. Just do what she does."

Roland came back with the vodka, orange juice, glasses and a bucket of ice. He made two drinks, while getting a good look at Katherine's breasts, then handed them out before flipping on a TV mounted in the corner of the room. Just as he was leaving, the DJ announced that Celeste was up next. The first sip of her drink caused Katherine to catch her breath, as she realized that Roland had made it very strong. From the monitor, Sam could see Celeste coming onto the stage and he directed her attention by pointing towards it.

"Now, baby, watch this. Watch how she moves and I want you to do the same thing," he said.

Katherine saw a slender blonde wearing a red corset come to the front of the stage swaying her hips. Immediately, she began moving to the heavy base beat of the song. The stage had a pole in the center, but the girl ignored it for the moment and swayed sexily near the front.

"Now, what I want you to see is she uses the whole stage not just one spot and she always keeps that same sexy movement to the beat," Sam explained, and as he spoke Celeste moved to the back of the stage then the sides staying in each area for a short period before moving. Along the way, Sam continued to coach her on the "how" and "whys". She finished at the pole using it as a prop and swinging around it several times before the song ended. Katherine had watched the girls dance while waitressing, but had never noticed the things Sam was pointing out.

The first song transitioned to the second and Celeste quickly removed the corset leaving her in just a red g-string and black heels. Katherine knew it was coming, but she still cringed thinking about having to remove her clothes and wondered if she could. The young dancer was more animated now, and Sam continued to point out methods, including how to let patrons put money in the g-string. Finally, the song was over and the dancer quickly left the stage. Looking down at her glass, Katherine saw that it was now empty.

Sam still had half his drink to go, but he set it down and made her another. When he finished, he opened his drawer and got the tin with the pills. He pulled one out and then handed it to Katherine along with her drink.

"Take it. It will help," he told her, which she did without argument.