A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Higher," she teased.

"How high?" he responded.

"Very," she replied.

"Did he touch you...there?" Jeff asked, now practically in a frenzy.

"No, but close," she moaned.

"And you let him?" her husband asked with surprise.

"Yesss...oh Jeff don't stop," she whined as the feelings became overwhelming.

"You let him?" Jeff asked again.

"Yes," his wife answered, and her message caused him to thrust into her hard.

"God, Katherine...my God...," he grunted.

"Oh Jeff....oh Jeff...faster...do it...don't stop," she wailed as she got closer, feeling tingling sensations radiate from her pelvis.

Her husband heard her pleas and moved even faster and with more purpose, driving so hard into her that their bodies slapped when they met. Suddenly, Katherine was there, crying out as her hands pulled on his ass. Then, she was falling, drifting away as waves of exquisite pleasure swept through her. Above, she could hear her husband cry out, announcing his own release and she felt his pulsing shaft spew its seed before he collapsed.

It felt like hours but it was only a few minutes later when Jeff, still breathing hard, rolled to her side and pulled her body tightly against his own. Katherine, now full of her husband's semen and feeling secure and complete, quickly fell into a deep, contented sleep.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories