A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, they watched the next dancer who was not nearly as good as Celeste and Sam continued to comment, although, now they were more about what not to do. When this girl was done, Sam again buzzed Roland.

"Roland sit down in that chair. We're going to teach this lady how to give a lap dance," Sam explained, which brought a huge smile to Roland's face and a fearful look to Katherine's. He nodded towards her and said, "Stand up now."

She hesitated which brought a loud rebuke from the black man and brought her to her feet. Sam instructed her to position herself between Roland's spread legs and to move to the beat.

"Good. That's good. Now run your hands over your body. Start at your legs and finish on your tits," he instructed, and with trembling hands, the young wife did as she was told but stopped short of her breasts.

"Damn it. Lift your tits and play with your nipples. That's what the men are paying for. And keep moving too!" he demanded.

Feeling humiliated, Katherine ran her hands over her breasts and tickled her nipples lightly with her fingertips. Roland loved the contrast in colors between the flesh of her buds and her nail polish and hoped things would progress so he could touch her. He didn't have to wait long.

"Now put your hand on the wall behind his head and lean forward so your tits are in his face," Sam stated.

His words horrified her and she cried softly but did as instructed.

Katherine's breasts were now hanging deliciously just in front of the bartender's face. She was trying her best to keep some separation, which teased him until he finally leaned forward and slid his tongue over her right nipple.

"Huh?" the young wife gasped and humped back as fresh sobs emerged.

"Quit your damn crying or you can get the fuck out of here. Now let Roland suck on your titties. The customers will want to and you need to get used to it," he told her, with no trace of sympathy.

Once again, Katherine weighed whether it was worth it. On the one hand, she was sure she was on the track towards some interesting and original research. On the other, she was being used and humiliated with all her values forced aside. Despite the sordid circumstances, the allure of professional recognition proved too powerful and Katherine leaned forward until she felt Roland's lips on her nipple.

"That's it, baby. Let him suck it," Sam said in a soft voice, "Yeah, let him suck it. Let him..."

Katherine picked a spot on the wall and stared at it as Roland mouthed one nipple and then the other, running his tongue over her firm breasts along the way.

"Move your ass baby," Sam said, slapping her lightly on her bottom.

Realizing she had stopped moving, she began swaying again to the music

"Now, turn around," Sam commanded, and she rose and turned so her back was to Roland before the black man said, "Sit in his lap and rub your ass over his cock."

As he was saying this, Roland's hands found her hips and guided her back into him then helped her move erotically against his groin.

"Find his cock with your pussy and use it to jack him off. That's what the customers pay for," Sam said, repeating the same reasoning.

Roland directed her with his hands until suddenly she felt a thickness pressed into her barely covered sex. Once there, he moved her over his erection seeking and finding firm contact. Katherine's body flushed red in profound embarrassment. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought she would be in a situation like this, and yet here she was letting all this happen for her career and rationalizing that it was worth it.

"Okay, Roland. I think we've done all we can for our girl," the club owner said when the song ended.

The bartender released his grip and Katherine rose until she was standing. She was happy to be free so she could catch her breath and her wits.

Sam handed her the drink but left her standing while he spoke, "Finish that drink now and for you tonight the drinks are on the house. Now, you're going to go on stage and then work the crowd. If you want to come back you need to do ten lap dances tonight. I don't want no drama neither. If a customer wants to play with your tits you let him. If he wants to suck your titties you let him. The only protection you have is that g-string over your pussy. You can say no if you want or you can say yes if you like the man, but only for his fingers. Anything more, mouth or dick requires my permission. Now get out there and get to work. Roland, she'll go by Kat."

Roland nodded and left while "Kat" put on her top and then pulled on the white gauzy top that provided a translucent covering to just below her waist.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I hope you're happy," she said with a last gasp of defiance, but it brought no response from Sam.

She turned to leave and as she exited the room, she realized that she was very wet. It was further humiliation and she stopped and stared at the stage, reaching the conclusion this was all too much despite the promise it held for her career.

Just as she was about to go to the dressing room to change, the DJ announced, "Kat please come to the booth."

She walked slowly towards the dressing room with every intention to leave, but at the last moment, she turned and approached the booth. The DJ leaned over, and recognizing her as a waitress, he showed some surprise before asking, "Hey what do you want me to play?"

She gave him a confused, almost mystified look. Fortunately for her, it was a look he had seen often with first-time dancers.

"Don't worry. I got it," he said, then pointed towards the stairs she needed to use.

Katherine stood in the shadows while the other girl finished her turn on stage. Time seemed to fly by and soon the DJ was announcing her, "Please give a big hand for the amazing Kat!"

Despite the intro, there was no clapping or cheering, and she stood just off stage for several seconds in one last argument with herself on the insanity of the situation. Then, with two steps she was out in the lights, above the men this time instead of amongst them serving drinks. The difference in her looks and freshness was instantly apparent to the customers, and almost to a man they sat up in their seats and looked towards the stage.

Kat went to the front of the stage then closed her eyes and moved to the music trying to recall and mimic the things that Celeste had done. When she thought she had reached the right point in the song she moved to the back and then the sides trying to always keep moving and to sway her body. Along the way, she could feel the white cover moving over her skin which seemed to heighten the tension in her body. Time seemed to move slowly, but finally, she was at the pole with one leg wrapped around, lowering and raising her body, hoping she had done things correctly.

When the song ended, there was a roar of approval from the crowd which brought goosebumps to her skin. The effects of the alcohol, speed and crowd reaction gave her a feeling of exhilaration despite her humiliation. It fueled her on and when the DJ transitioned to the next song, Kat dropped her cover and unclasped her bra then re-took her position on stage. She felt every eye on her and sensed that each was fixated on her breasts and could see through her fabric-covered mound. At first, it terrified her and even though her body was moving she felt like she was stiff, almost like a statue. Then it passed and she was back in the moment and in control, and her competitive nature required that if she was going to be on stage, she would be the best dancer in the club. She sensed she must be doing something right because first one man and then several others approached the stage holding bills in their fingers, and she followed the training that Sam had given, kneeling to allow them to slip the money beneath the string.

When it ended, there was another roar of approval and Kat quickly exited pausing just out of site to catch her breath and put on her cover. Then, despite motions from several men for her to join them, she hastily went to the bathroom where she sat to collected herself, and then, with trembling hands, she used some tissue to clean her soaked vagina. She stared at the wet tissue as she tried to make sense of her arousal. It shouldn't be happening and yet she knew that she had become excited both in Sam's office and on stage.

Ten minutes later, she was out in the main room having determined that the best thing to do was to quickly perform the ten dances and leave. She had only taken a few steps when a large man wearing coveralls waved at her and pointed to an empty chair.

"Honey, are you new here?" the man asked when she was settled.

Up close she could see he was in his forties, and although he was sporting a full beard, he had a nice smile and an easy-going manner came through.

"Yes, I am," Kat replied.

"Well, I sure like how you looked up there. Can I buy you a drink?" he asked.

"Uhhh...okay sure," she answered.

She wasn't a big drinker and when she did drink it was usually wine. Still, she knew it was probably best to keep a buzz going.

"Screwdriver," she said to the waitress when the man called her over.

It was a girl she knew named Kelly who gave her a big grin as she turned to take the man's order. She learned that the man was named Frank and that he was a shift foreman at a chemical plant a few miles away. It was difficult to chat over the loud music, but they managed to keep something of a conversation going while they went through the drinks.

When they were almost done, Frank leaned close to her and said. "I'm ready for some dances. Let's go in the back."

"How about here?" she replied, fearing the darkness of the back room.

"Nah... I like it back there," he said, nodding towards the rear.

Kat knew she had no choice and rose with the man. She followed him through the doorway to a table with high back chairs. One other couple was in the room, but they paid them no attention as they passed. Frank flopped his large frame into one chair and pulled her onto his knee before she could sit in the other.

Kat, still holding her drink, took a large gulp before the man said, "I'm ready."

She started dancing just as a new song began and stood between his open legs trying her best to appear sexy as she swayed to the driving beat. Within seconds, Frank had his meaty hands on her smooth thighs while she moved. She gauged the semi-privacy of the room against the likelihood of aggressive behavior and decided she preferred the dark room. In it, she didn't have to be on display to the entire club and thought she could handle the situation if a man tried to go too far. Perhaps, she could perform all ten dances with almost no one watching.

"You going to take the top off?" Frank asked, and although she knew it was required, she wasn't sure about the timing.

"Okay," she answered, feeling embarrassed, then removed the thin covering followed by the top.

Frank used his hands to pull her closer, and then placed a large paw on each of her breasts. She could feel the roughness of his skin as he lifted and squeezed before using his fingers to slowly roll her nipples. His actions brought an unexpected tingling sensation to her body that rocketed from her breasts to her toes then back to her head. Stunned, she turned to break his touch, but his hands went to her hips and helped her move to the music. She thought she was through the worst, but suddenly, he directed her back onto his crotch. His hands returned to her breasts quickly bringing back the tingling sensation, and without prompting, Kat moved her butt against him until she felt his swelled member pressed into her thong.

"That's it, baby. Just like that," he whispered as he pulled on her nipples.

She didn't even notice when the song merged into the next one as her senses had been overloaded. Frank maintained his light but seductive touch while giving her verbal encouragement, and by the time he was done, four songs had elapsed. Also, in that same span, the young college professor had become very aroused. It was a new experience for her, both mentally and physically, and she was both relieved when he announced he was leaving.

Kat put on her top and slipped the covering over her arms then sat down while Frank pulled out his billfold and retrieved four $20 bills. The site of the money made her feel humiliated again, but she took it then followed him to the main room where he patted her ass before leaving the club. She made her way quickly to the dressing room where she put the money in her locker then freshened up, and for the second time that night, she had to use toilet paper to remove wetness from her slit. It scared her to think of the effects this unwanted attention was having on her body. It was completely unexpected and a situation she should find revolting, yet it was real as attested by the wet tissue. She knew it was something she would have to think through, and for the millionth time, she told herself it was all for the good of her career.

"Kat to the stage. Kat, you're next," the DJ's voice boomed.

Sam had noticed the impact she had on the crowd during her first performance and had instructed the DJ to put her on a short cycle. She returned to the stage and did her two-song set, this time with less anxiety. Like before, she got several men to put money in her g-string, and she actually was able to look at them and smile. When she finished, she left the stage and was immediately approached by a waitress who told her a man had requested her company.

"The man at table seven," she informed the young wife.

Kat looked over and saw he was an older guy she guessed was in his 50s. He had an overall unkempt appearance wearing old jeans, dirty boots and an untucked flannel shirt. He had a bald head and a short gray beard, and as she was checking him out his eyes caught hers in a fixed stare. Katherine's first reaction was to walk away, but knowing that she needed to fulfill Sam's demand, she moved towards his table.

"Looking for company?" Kat asked, using a line she had heard the other dancers employ frequently.

"Yeah," he replied tersely while offering her a seat by pushing a chair back from the table.

Kat took the seat and immediately the man leaned forward and placed his rough hand on her thigh before speaking, "You want a drink?"

"Sure, I guess. A screwdriver," she replied and watched as he flagged the waitress.

The drink came quickly which was relieving because the man barely spoke and seemed to Kat to be creepy. The tension caused her to drink quickly and as soon as her glass was empty the man called for another. Soon, she was sipping on the fresh drink but the pill she had taken earlier kept the alcohol from acting as a depressant, and instead, she felt very buzzed, but alert.

She knew Little Sam meant what he said about the ten dances and would fire her if she failed, but she still didn't want to solicit the men to buy dances. She hoped they would make the request, but her current customer didn't appear to be in any hurry. Finally, after thirty minutes had elapsed, she decided to act.

"Would you like a dance?" she heard herself ask.

"Sure, go ahead," the man replied, in a gravelly voice.

"Don't you want to go to the other room?" she asked.

"Here's fine," the man responded, in his normal short, staccato way.

"I'd really prefer the other room," Katherine tried once more.

"Here," the man repeated, now sounding annoyed.

Realizing she had no choice, she stood at the beginning of the next song and started. She felt exposed, even more so than when she was on stage, so she tried to focus on the man and avoid looking around. However, when the time came to take her top off, she couldn't help but glance around. It caused her to take a sharp intake of breath when she realized all the men at the nearby tables were watching. Strangely, she felt her nipples stiffen, and for some reason, she felt like she needed to show she could give a good dance. It must be the alcohol she thought but deep down inside she knew it wasn't the only reason.

"Ohhh..." Kat gasped when she felt the man's hands on her chest.

He had turned her so she was facing away, with her butt in his crotch, and his hands had startled her. They lifted her breasts and massaged them with surprising gentleness then his fingertips rubbed rapidly over her nipples making them harden even further. Next, the man dropped one hand onto her upper thigh with his fingers so close to her g-string covered mound she knew that if he barely moved his finger, he would be stroking the side of her vagina. She picked a spot on the floor and focused on it as she was terrified about seeing the nearby men watching. Mercifully, the song ended and since the man didn't indicate he wanted her to continue she returned to her seat.

"Thanks," he said dismissively while handing her a $20.

She felt a strange sense of rejection as she thought she had danced well, so part of her wondered why he didn't want more.

"Baby," a loud voice called out to her as she was leaving the table.

She looked towards the sound and saw it had come from a table of three Hispanic men she had seen watching her dance. They all looked to be in their early twenties, and she took the few steps over.

When she arrived, one man stood and said, "I want to buy a dance from you."

With no formalities, they walked to the back and Kat followed the man to a table he selected.

"Baby, you are fine. Is there anything else on the menu?" he asked with a heavy accent.

She wasn't sure what he meant but thought the prudent thing was to say no, so she shook her head.

As soon as she started, the man's hands were all over her and she had to fight him off several times when he tried to touch her g-string. In addition, he was rough and squeezed her breasts too hard and pinched her nipples with enough force to make her cry out. She had decided she would not stay with him when the song ended, and fortunately, he felt the same.

"Wait here. My boys want a dance, too," he said, then turned and left.

Seconds later, one of his buddies arrived with a big grin on his face. He was carrying a long neck beer bottle and was happy to drink from it, leaving her alone, until the next song started. Like his friend, he was aggressive with his hands pawing at her almost from the start. When she turned her back to him, she was startled when something wet slid over the back of her leg and when she turned, she saw his tongue was out, licking her.

"Don't," she said, stepping away.

The man just looked at her with a stupid grin, so Kat resumed her movements. After that, he seemed content to let her do the work and he kept his hands in safe places until the song was done. Like before, she was told to stay for the next guy who showed up quickly. Kat didn't bother to put her top on as she wanted to get things over quickly and be done with them.

"My name is Javier. What's yours?" the young man informed her, speaking over the loud music.

"Kat," she stated as she had no interest in starting a conversation.

Unlike his friends, who were thin, he was heavyset.

"Kat, you look so damn good. Much better than all the others. Do you shave your pussy?" he asked, loudly.

Another girl who Kat had talked to several times was with a customer at another table and she was concerned that the man's voice could be heard by them.

"You're too loud," she said to him.

"Sorry man. Do you shave?" he asked, again.

"Are you ready?" Kat asked, ignoring his question for the second time.

The heavy man nodded and she began, trying to keep her distance as his hands continually worked to pull her close. Unfortunately, he succeeded in guiding her to a spot within arm's reach between his thick legs. His hands had been mostly on her hips and legs, so she thought she could make it through, and just for an instant, she dropped her guard. At that moment, the man gripped her wrists and pulled her forward until she had to put her hands on his shoulders for support which brought her breasts directly in front of his face.