A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me rest for a minute," she said to the Hispanic man, for some reason letting it come out as a whisper.

Jesus accepted her request and released her nipple, but when she tried to put on her top, he stopped her and motioned for her to sit next to him. Again, accepting it as normal club activity, she did as he asked and moved to his side. This time, it was Jesus that reached for the drinks and handed Kat hers before taking a long swig of his beer. As soon as Jesus put the bottle down, his hand went straight to Kat's breasts and she merely looked on as he stroked, lifted and tweaked both orbs. But, when his head descended and moved towards her nipple, she blocked him with her arm.

"No, Jesus," she pleaded.

"He said no fucking," the Hispanic man replied, as if to imply everything else was fair game.

After so much silence, his words startled her and she allowed him to move her arm. His mouth found the bud and he once again locked on, sucking hungrily like a baby, and despite the bizarre situation, Kat felt a small pulsing sensation start between her legs. Like before, he alternated his attention between her breasts, with her dancing appearing to be a forgotten activity. It wasn't long before both her breasts were glistening with saliva and her pussy tingled from his gentle but relentless attention. She knew she was getting wet and several times had to stop moans from escaping her mouth.

Jesus left her nipples and the sudden loss of sensation actually made Kat gasp. He dropped quickly to his knees and forcefully tried to push his head between her legs.

"No," Kat spoke, and tried to move his head with her hands.

"No fucking," Jesus answered, as if this was the now the magic phrase that allowed him access.

The school janitor tried to pull her g-string down but she was able to grab one side, and rather than fight her he lifted the crotch with his fingers and dropped his tongue onto her wet slit.

"Uhhh...no...Jesus...no..." she begged while trying to wiggle away, but was ignored.

Jesus tongue was able to make contact with her slit and he was pleased to find her nicely lubricated. It made him feel powerful to have excited such a beautiful woman and he wanted badly to push her further. He loved to give oral sex to women, something he had done often since he was teen, and he began to lap at Kat's opening with his practiced tongue. It wasn't long before he was rewarded when ever so slowly she started to relax and allow her legs to be opened.

The young professor knew that what she was receiving was coming from an experienced man. He was hitting all the right spots with just the right intensity and she was now having to use all her willpower not to show her arousal. Then, while her eyes were closed and she was drifting in a nice place, she felt her g-string slide over her hips and before she could respond he was pulling it over her feet. Quickly, his mouth returned and she fell back without protest, now naked save for her heeled feet.

The tip of Jesus' tongue found her small, engorged clit and began to flick it with a rapid movement. Kat gave up on her efforts to hide her excitement and started to moan openly while her hips undulated from the intense feeling. Closer, she was getting closer by the second, as the sensation built like a filling dam that would breach at any second. With a last effort, she tried to hold back and gain some control, but it was all too much and then she was there - crying out and releasing with the feelings rolling through her in waves. As she started, Jesus thrust two fingers deep into her pussy and pistoned rapidly inside her, deepening and prolonging her orgasm. Her hands went to the back of his head and her legs jerked in the air while she struggled around her cries to catch her breath.

Slowly, Kat calmed and she realized she had become so consumed by the release that she had lost track of Jesus who was now standing between her spread legs, naked from the waist down, rapidly stoking his cock. She saw a determined look on his face, but her attention was drawn to his shaft. In that moment, she knew he could have her if he wanted, he had earned that right, but he seemed happy to bring himself to a climax with his own hand.

Kat could see he was uncircumcised, although he was fully extended. He was average in length, but slightly fatter than what she thought was normal, and hanging beneath was a set of well-developed balls. His pace never slowed and seconds before his release he made the last half-step forward until his shins contacted the couch.

"Ugggghhh...uggghhh...uggghhhh...," were his final sounds before a long jet of semen shot forth landing on Kat's breasts.

With another loud grunt, a second stream escaped and landed on her sweaty tummy, and the final offering fell even shorter, dropping directly onto her upturned pussy where some of the fluid instantly disappeared into her folds. Even on wobbly legs, the vision wasn't lost on Jesus who realized he had in fact fucked her.

Kat was still cleaning up when Jesus left the small building and entered the club. Sam was waiting and pulled him into his office where he presented him several vouchers for his nude club and provided a stern and clear message that any trouble would be answered with violence. However, even with the threat, Jesus left feeling quite proud, and for the first time in very long while thought he had gotten the good end of the stick.

The next day, Katherine went to Sam's office when she first arrived to discuss what had occurred.

"Sam, I want to...I mean...thanks for helping me," she said softly.

Her acknowledgement of his help required that she let her guard down and show some vulnerability which was difficult, but also strangely exciting. The club owner turned and stared at her for several seconds which made her shiver before he finally spoke.

"You know I'm here when you need me, as long as you're there when I need you," he said in a not unpleasant voice.

"Thanks, Sam," she responded, and started to turn to leave.

"I don't think he is going to cause problems, but if he does you come to me and let me know," the large black man added.

His words were both supportive and comforting, and the two locked eyes for several seconds before the young wife slowly turned and left. A small smile came to Sam's face as he considered the exchange. He knew he had struck a chord and thought about how his experience with the downtrodden club girls carried over so easily to this educated, professional woman. They're all the same he realized as he turned back to his desk.

The following Thursday a nice crowd filled the club and Kat was summoned to change. The evening proved quite lively and she bounced from table to table drinking and dancing so that by eleven she was feeling pleasantly drunk. During a break, while she sat in the dressing room in front of the mirror, her mind returned to Sam and the help he had given. It wasn't the first time since the encounter with Jesus she had done so, as in fact, in the intervening days, it was something continuously on her mind. Numerous times, she had thought about going to his office and thanking him again, but something kept holding her back.

"Sam?" Kat spoke, as she stepped into the small office.

"Yes?" he replied after he turned.

Sam could tell by the look in her eyes that she was drunk, but he saw something else too, and he instinctively knew what it meant. Katherine was back for more and ready to be taken like he knew she would eventually. He was certain that with a few demanding words he could have his cock planted in her tight pussy, but he wanted more; he wanted her to ask for it.

"I...I...just want to say thanks again," she said with a choked voice.

"Okay," he answered, while looking directly into her eyes.

"Sam..." she started again, but stopped mid-sentence.

After several more seconds of staring, the young wife turned and started to close the door.

"Leave it open, baby," he spoke in his deep voice, stopping her effort.

Katherine turned and looked at him for a moment, but did as she was instructed. Then, with slow steps, she approached the black man and dropped to her knees before him with her hands immediately going to his belt.

Sam could see the beautiful young woman's breasts heaving in the small dancer's outfit she was wearing and knew that she was extremely aroused. He let her unbuckle him and open his pants until she had them and his boxers to his knees. With that, her hand found his partially erect cock and brought it to her mouth. He leaned back in his chair enjoying the sensation and let her work on his fat cock until she had him fully erect. He wanted her to do all the work and make all the decisions so there was no question they sprung from her desires.

Katherine reveled in the feeling of the texture of the dark shaft as it moved between her lips. For some strange reason, she was almost desperate to please the black man, as if that made her more worthy. Minutes later, when she had him hard and his cock glistened with her saliva, she stood and quickly stripped then pulled Sam's shoes and pants from his legs.

"On the couch baby," Sam finally spoke when Katherine tried to mount him.

He stood and took the few steps over while the young wife anxiously waited and when he was seated she immediately straddled his waist and grasped his shaft. Katherine's nipples ached with desire and her pussy throbbed with need, but she guided his spongy head along her slit several times before she brought it to her opening and pushed firmly downward, feeling the spear enter her and stretch her tunnel.

"Ohhh...uhhh...uhhh..." she whined loudly, as her throbbing was replaced with a feeling of fullness.

Katherine looked up into his face and saw in his eyes that he was pleased, but there was something else too. It was a confident, knowing look like he had expected her to come to him.

"I can't help it," the young wife declared.

"I know baby," came his simple reply, as he placed his hand on her ass.

Katherine rode him with complete strokes, letting his heavy cock almost leave her before she pushed down upon it, and each cycle caused a tingling feeling, almost like a flutter, to sweep through her tummy. It made her squeeze her muscles to ensure that Sam's tool didn't escape, a fact not lost on him. He knew by the contorted look on her face that she was losing control.

"You liking it," he stated more than asked.

"Yes..." she forced out in a soft gasp.

"Ride it baby. Feel it and let it take you," he coached her.

"Suck my nipple," Katherine whined, and it was she that lifted her breast and presented it to his mouth.

Sam took it and sucked hard while finding her other nub with his fingers. His actions brought high pitched whines and whimpers from the lovely wife and her movements became less fluid and more urgent.

"Yeah baby...give it up. Give it up to me," he demanded.

"Oh Sam...ohhh...oh Sam...uggghhh...uggghhh...now...uggghhh..." she moaned loudly as an orgasm engulfed her.

It was a complete climax that Katherine could feel from her toes to the top of her head. Waves of sexual pleasure crashed through her and a buzzing sensation started in her ears. Several seconds must have passed while she was in the euphoric state and when she regained awareness she realized her back was arched tightly and a deep groan was escaping her mouth. Capturing a little composure, she looked down and saw that the black man was looking at her with a small knowing smile still on his face.

"I need to rest," she announced, leaning forward until her head was on his shoulder.

"Rest later. I need to nut in this pussy," Sam fired back, and with a quick turn he had her on her back on the couch without losing the connection.

Instantly, he started hammering into her soaked pussy, and amazingly for Katherine, she felt the euphoric feeling return. It wasn't at the same level it had been at when she climaxed, but it still felt damn good, and her sighs and moans of pleasure quickly joined the wet slapping sound of their mating.

"Oh Sam...ohhh...oh yes..." she grunted, unable to keep stay silent.

"Yeah baby. You mine now," he answered.

"Yes..." she whined, and her admission only increased her arousal.

Sam knew he had her now, and the fact that she had come to him only made it better. His mind raced with thoughts of what he might do, which soon had his large balls boiling. He knew he wouldn't last much longer so he concentrated on pushing into her deeply and forcefully, and was rewarded when fresh sounds of excitement sprung forth.

"Going to fill you up now," he told her.

"Just a little more...please just a little more," the professor begged knowing that she too was close.

Sam typically didn't care if a girl peaked or not, but for some reason he wanted Katherine to. So, with all his willpower, he continued to piston into her until he felt her body tense and her fingernails dig into his ass.

"Oh Sam..." she started, but her pronouncements were mostly drowned out by the loud grunts coming from the black man as his seed shot forth.

"Oh, fuck yeah...fuck yeah...fuck!" he grunted loudly.

The couple slowed but kept a gentle movement going, and as Sam's senses returned he looked down at Katherine and realized she was covered in sweat. He felt a sense of pride knowing he had so thoroughly taken this married woman. As they looked at each other, Sam got a sudden urge, dropped his head and kissed her hungrily on her full, juicy lips.

"You mine now," the black man said again when the kiss ended.

"Yes, Sam," Katherine replied in a tiny voice.

"You can fuck your husband to keep peace in the house and you can play with Chantal if you want, but no one else gets this pussy unless I say so," he stated firmly.

"Yes, Sam," she answered once more.

"Good baby. Now get up and get dressed and go back to work. You need to make me some money," he responded.

The reality of his words surprised her, as she expected that since they were lovers he would take a softer approach with her. However, she remained silent and as soon as he lifted off her she moved to collect her outfit.

Unbeknownst to the two, their coupling had been discovered by Roland who had come to the door to speak with Sam. He heard the sounds first and guessed his boss was banging one of the dancers, which was not uncommon, but when he peered in enough to see it was Katherine he was taken by surprise. He moved back enough to go undetected and watched the black man thoroughly fuck the young woman that he had grown fond of, shaking his head in disbelief at the powers Sam seemed to possess.

Sam was considerate enough to give Katherine a hug and a quick kiss before she left, then he sat down and thought about the situation. He knew he would have fun with her, and thought that she might entertain him for quite some time. However, he knew he would eventually get tired of her, like he always did. He doubted turning her out would be much good as his clientele couldn't afford what she was worth, but there were always a favor to give or someone to bribe, so she might come in handy for that.

Katherine knew a big line had been crossed, but despite feeling like she should be angry with herself, she just couldn't go there; at least not all the way. It had been incredible sex where she felt she had completely let go, something she had never been able to fully achieve with her husband. She had experienced a bit of it with Myles and when she first had sex with Sam, but this time she had definitely gone over the top.

Later that night, she had to fend Jeff off when he asked for sex, as she felt a strange obligation to Sam and wanted more time to elapse after their encounter. Fortunately, he accepted her rejection without question and merely went to sleep. In truth, she had been surprised to find him still up when she got home, as his lust around her activities in the club had noticeably waned. Only rarely now did he pester her for details on what had taken place and whether she had been touched.

Later, while lying in bed staring at the ceiling, she wondered how he would react if he knew the full truth; all the strange and often sordid scenes. Would he reject her? Divorce her? Or would it be otherwise? His behavior around the touching she teased him with had been much different that she had expected, but she had now surpassed those relatively tame encounters. In any event, she knew it wasn't the right time to tell the truth. Maybe later when it was all over she could find the right time, but not now as there was still too much to do.

On the following Saturday, she was just walking past the bar when Roland stopped her. The fact that Sam had fucked her had broken the allure he had for her and he now looked at her as just another dirty stripper.

"Sam wants you," he said, and by the look on his face she thought it was something outside the norm.

"Sam?" she spoke when she entered the office and saw Chantal sitting on the couch still wearing her every day clothes.

"Yeah, we're going to my place," he announced, while turning around.

Katherine shot a glance at Chantal and saw that she was smiling then looked back at Sam.

"Why?" she asked, although she felt she knew the answer.

"Going to have a party," he replied.

"With whom?" she followed feeling nervous.

"Just us three, girl. Don't worry," he announced.

Still feeling awkward, but having no idea what to do, Katherine let the large man direct them out of the club and to his Escalade. Twenty minutes later, they pulled into the garage of a very nice high rise building and were met by a valet. Quickly, they were on the elevator, receiving only a "good evening" from the concierge on their way.

"I'm going to start fixing things while you girls go in there and get dolled up. Now, I want you looking fine, hot as a firecracker," he said as soon as they walked into a large, well-appointed space that belied the nature of his work.

Sam had indicated they should head down a hall, so together the girls walked until they came to a large bathroom that was filled with all kinds of makeup along with a clothes rack very much like the club.

"Chantal?" Katherine whined, indicating her nervousness.

"What's wrong girl? I know you like him. Just relax and let's have some fun," she replied.

Katherine gave her a mock look of annoyance, but quickly the girls were undressing and preparing themselves. Twenty minutes later, after several demands from Sam to hurry, they emerged. Katherine was wearing a red, gauzy baby doll which was essentially see-thru with a matching thong and heels while Chantal was dressed in a pair of hot pants and a bikini top. Both garments were so tight that her ass cheeks and the top of her breasts bulged out giving her a look of being ripe and ready.

"Good...worth the wait," Sam spoke as they approached.

He was sitting on a leather sofa, dressed in a dark silk rope and before him on the table were three fluted glasses of Champaign and a small tray with multiple lines of white powder. The girls sat on either side of him and took the glasses as they were offered. After a quick clinking of the stems, they each took a drink, and as soon as the black man finished he picked up the tray with the drug.

"Got some good stuff for us," he declared.

Katherine knew what the powder was, even though she had never experienced cocaine. Sam sensed her nervousness and saw the trepidation on her face, so he turned towards the black dancer.

"Go first and show our girl how," he said.

Chantal took the rolled-up bill that was on the tray and toyed with it in her fingers before dipping her head and snorting a line.

"Another," Sam stated, as soon as she finished, and with almost no pause she proceeded.

"Hope I do it right," Katherine giggled when the tray was turned her way.