A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had resigned herself to try the drug and took some comfort in the easy way her friend had imbibed. Still, she was nervous and started looking over the bill as she summoned her courage.

"Just do what she did," Sam coaxed.

He was horny and looking forward to a good sex session, and he knew that the drug would lower the young wife's inhibitions, especially given its quality. When almost thirty seconds had gone by and she still hadn't partaken, he was just about to prod her again when suddenly she bent down and started. It took her several attempts but she finally erased the line and as soon as she finished her free hand went to her nose.

"It burns," she declared.

"Just for a second or two. Do another and use your other nostril," he responded.

With less delay, Katherine did as she was instructed and consumed the second dose. Sam quickly followed, snorting several lines in quick succession, and after finishing he set down the tray and poured more Champaign.

It took several minutes for Katherine to feel the effects, but when they appeared she suddenly felt more focused and her sensitivity became more pronounced; particularly in her nipples and pussy which now tingled pleasantly.

"Feels good, don't it?" Sam asked when he noticed her change.

"Makes me horny," Chantal offered with a giggle.

"Let's go fuck," the black man announced suddenly, and quickly stood.

He directed them towards a hallway that led to the master bedroom that contained a huge bed raised high. Along the way, the young professor thought about what was going to occur. She was about to be part of a threesome again, although this was a planned event and not the serendipitous event that had taken place at her friend's apartment. She thought about how just a few months ago, she would have considered it an impossibility. But, what surprised and confused her the most was that part of her was looking forward to it.

Chantal climbed onto the bed and Katherine followed while Sam hung back. They lay back on the mound of cushions looking expectantly towards him and saw that his robe was open and his heavy cock was draped lazily over his large balls.

"You girls get started," he demanded.

Before the words were completely out of his mouth, Katherine felt the hands of the black dancer on her body. Quickly, her body followed and she found herself pinned beneath the black girl who pressed her body down, smashing their breasts together, while showering her face with kisses. Initially, Katherine was self-conscious as she thought about Sam watching her have sex with Chantal, but the dancers body was so warm and soft that, helped by the drugs which continued to heighten her sensitivity, soon she was responding with her own embraces and kisses.

The black girl mouth moved to her lover's breasts and teased her nipples with the tip of her tongue until they were fully erect and her body was squirming. Then, she kissed her way down her body until she arrived at her smooth, shaved pussy that was already oozing in anticipation.

"Uhhh..." Katherine whimpered when she felt the contact on her clit.

"Baby, you so wet," Chantal said softly, with a little giggle.

Katherine realized her hand was playing with her aroused nipple, and with an act of abandon, she used her other to push the black girls head back down while she spread her legs lewdly. Chantal positioned herself between the open legs and began to rapidly lick Katherine's pussy which brought more excited sounds from the professor.

Sam had been watching and slowly stroking his cock which was now mostly hard. With the dancer's ass now presented to him with her glistening labia on display, he climbed onto the bed, moved behind her and without ceremony found her opening with his cockhead and plunged inside.

"Ohhh...ohhh..." Chantal cried out like a wounded animal when it hit bottom.

"Keep licking that pussy while I fuck you," he demanded, while his hands gripped her hips.

For a while, they were able to get a workable rhythm going, but Katherine could tell that the black girl's tongue was losing connection with her pussy, no doubt caused by the pounding she was receiving from Sam. The licking slowed then ceased altogether and Chantal merely rested her head on Katherine's flat tummy and enjoyed the fat cock. All kinds of sexual sounds escaped her mouth and occasionally she would make eye contact with the white wife. The look wordlessly transmitted the knowledge that she was in heaven and it wasn't long before Katherine wished it was her receiving Sam's attention.

Fortunately, the sounds coming from Chantal soon announced that she was on a path towards a climax, and less than a minute later, with a series of high-pitched squeals, she let go. Sam's strong hands kept her from moving much, although she did flop her head back and forth several times across Katherine's body as she let go. When it was over, she became quiet and the black man behind her slowed then stopped. Sam looked over the girl's body at Katherine and immediately she knew he wasn't finished, which made her pussy throb. Together, they guided Chantal to the side and quickly the black man moved forward until he was over her.

"Put it in," he demanded, and without hesitation she reached for his thick cock and guided it to her opening.

"Uhhh...uhhh...ohhhhhhh..." she moaned, as he worked past her tight opening and penetrated her completely.

"Fuck yeah," Sam spat out as he started rocking his hips.

Without coaxing, Katherine's wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She received his tool, feeling the joy her friend had only moments ago. Her mind raced to their recent encounter in his office, but this was even better. Now, she was in comfort of the huge bed feeling his large body pressed against hers, and with each thrust she was being taken to a higher level.

"Baby, you look so hot," Chantal whispered.

Her friend had recovered enough that she was stroking her arm with her fingernails while she looked on. Katherine turned her head to look at the black girl, but was instantly admonished by Sam.

"Look at me," he demanded.

She instantly complied, staring straight into his eyes, knowing that his words were meant as a message. By following his direction, she was acknowledging that he controlled her and she would be subservient.

Sam had her well on the way to a release when he stopped momentarily and put his arms beneath her legs. Now, her pelvis was tilted back and splayed lewdly open, and he began to thrust into her with full, deep and powerful movements. Katherine had never been taken this way, as she was used to meaningful love making. Occasionally, when fully aroused her past lovers might move fast, but they had never been so raw and purposeful. It made her feel vulnerable, but somehow that feeling morphed in a way that made her even more excited. Soon, a strange feeling began to oscillate between her breasts and vagina, like water in a tank, and she instinctively knew that if he kept going she was going to have a mind-blowing orgasm.

The final step came with almost no warning. It was like a wave that suddenly appeared before her and knocked her down. Suddenly, her body was firing and her mouth was screaming. She could feel the walls of her vagina gripping and releasing his cock and her puckered anus spasm. Even her breasts felt like they were climaxing with her small nipples suddenly painfully yet deliciously hard. Sam's movement never slowed and then the wave appeared again, but this time she was gone.

Chantal watched Katherine climax, mesmerized by the truly erotic sight she was witnessing. She could tell it was huge and that it was staying with her and then she saw her eyes roll to the back of her head as she lost consciousness.

"You fucked her out," she announced to Sam who kept going at Katherine's now limp body.

"She'll come back," he answered as if it was normal fare for him.

Chantal stroked her friend's hand, which had fallen onto the bed, and slowly life returned to her. Then, as if waking up from a nap, her eyes fluttered and she was back.

"Ohhh...oh my God," she groaned.

"Yeah, you finally getting fucked right," the black man said.

Sam had worked up a sweat and he could feel beads of perspiration roll down his back. He fucked the beautiful woman like a machine, relentlessly thrusting his heavy shaft to her full depth. When the telltale feeling in his balls started, he knew he was getting close, so he concentrated on the steady pace and less than a minute later he felt them begin to tighten.

"He's going to cum," Chantal said, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, I'm going to cum. Going to fill this goddamn pussy up," he grunted.

He made two more deep moves then on the third he pushed all the way in and held it firmly. Katherine could feel his cock expanding and releasing at her opening and knew he was blasting a large amount of semen deeply inside her. Even though she was religious about taking her birth control pill, a part of her still wondered if it was adequate protection against something so powerful.

For four more hours, they had sex, interrupted only by brief periods of rest along with breaks for more cocaine and Champaign. By the time Sam announced he was fucked out, she had received another load of cum in her pussy, sucked his cock several times and even licked Chantal's slit as semen dribbled out. It was a raunchy evening, and when she stepped into the bathroom to clean up, she was surprised her body looked mostly unscathed. Her hair was damp and she reeked of sex, but other than that there was just a light bruise on her inner thigh she would need to be careful about.

After sharing a shower with Chantal, they ordered cabs and went their separate ways. Alone in the dark back seat, suddenly the guilt hit her full force as the reality set in. There was no way to rationalize this time; something necessary for the project, the unplanned situation at Chantal's apartment or the moment of weakness in the club. No, she had been a drug taking, eager participant, that achieved sexual satisfaction and gave it. But, what was even more disturbing was the knowledge that she would likely do it again; the experience had just been too powerful.

Sex with Sam became a routine thing, sometimes with Chantal but usually alone. Typically, Roland would stop her as she walked through the club on her way to change and they would spend hours at his place with numerous rounds of sex. He taught her how he liked his cock sucked and showed her how to fondle his balls just right, and she became so good at it that he often had to stop her to keep from cumming too quickly.

In addition, the older black man's cock totally conquered the young wife. It seemed he could make her orgasm at will and he knew how to take her hard and deep once she started to make it last. She learned her favorite position was on her back with her legs pushed up like he had taken her the first time with Chantal, and it wasn't uncommon for her cries of pleasure to become wails as she climaxed.

It was always afterwards, on her way home in the cab, that the guilt would hit her. Countless times she swore it was there last meeting, but each time the guilt would fade and she would find herself accepting the next invitation.

When Sam began fucking Katherine, he thought it was some of the best pussy he ever had. She was fresh and responsive and in most cases eager to please. However, he had been with hundreds of women and knew that regardless of their looks or talents it would eventually get old. After fucking her a dozen or so times, he was beginning to get that feeling and knew it was about time to move on.

"Sam said you and Chantal should take a cab to his place," Roland told Katherine, when she arrived at the club on a Friday.

He had a telling smirk on his face which she ignored, and with a nod she walked to the dressing room to discuss the situation with her friend. She didn't spot the young black girl, so she waited for her to arrive and busied herself by primping at the mirror. Twenty minutes later Chantal arrived and by the look on her face she must have received the same message from Roland.

"You ready to go?" the dancer asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. I mean we were just there two days ago," she replied.

Sufficient time had not elapsed from the last meeting to allow the guilt to fade from Katherine psyche. In addition, she took some solace in it being an occasional thing, so it worried her that Sam might be wanting to meet more often.

"Not much we can do," Chantal responded, while shrugging her shoulders.

Katherine knew she was right if she wanted to remain in the club, and once more she found herself leveraged by the black man. She was getting very close to finishing and with luck the two more surveys she needed to meet the lower statistical threshold would occur in the next week. So, with a feeling of resignation she nodded to her friend and together they walked out.

Soon, they were past the concierge and in the elevator riding up to his place. When they stepped out, Sam met them fully clothed looking a bit nervous. Only once before, when the drug dealers visited the club, had she seen him look this way which immediately brought on a feeling of foreboding. He directed them to the bathroom where he kept the outfits, and instructed them to hurry and to look "fucking good".

Kat and Chantal emerged fifteen minutes later; the young professor in a purple minidress with three inch heels and her friend in a vinyl micro skirt with a matching cropped top. The loud clicking of their heels on the marble floors slowly faded as they walked towards the living area where jazz music was playing. As soon as they entered the room, they could see that in addition to Sam, there was an older white man along with a black man that was a bit younger. Both had shed their suit jackets and ties, and were lounging with cocktails in their hands.

"Girls this here is Mr. Bennett and this is Mr. Jackson," Sam explained, introducing the white man first, then after the girls nodded he continued, "And here we have Kat and Chantal."

"Might as well mix things up," Mr. Bennett spoke, and patted on the seat next to him as he looked at Chantal.

With a demure smile, the black girl moved towards the man and after a few moments Kat awkwardly approached the black man and settled to his side. Sam acted as bartender, which further surprised Kat, and quickly he was handing drinks to the girls. The men continued to chat while the girls sat by quietly. Despite her nervousness, the young wife was picking up enough from the conversation to realize that these were important men in the community and that Sam needed something from them. He had just finished handing out a second round of drinks when she saw him pull out the small wooden box that she knew held his drug stash. He worked behind the bar for a few minutes then stepped out holding the tray that now held four lines of coke.

"It's good," he said, offering it first to Mr. Bennett.

The older man, with a full head of silver-gray hair, picked up the rolled-up bill on the side and quickly pulled the powder into his nose. From there, it was offered to Mr. Jackson, then Kat and finally Chantal.

Kat had trepidation about taking the substance, as she was still trying to understand what was taking place, but did so thinking it was the path of least resistance. Like the times before, the effects hit her quickly and she felt her nipples tighten and tingle as a sense of euphoria raced through her lovely body.

"Damn good," Mr. Jackson stated, after Chantal was finished.

The discussion started again, but it was only a few minutes before Mr. Bennett's hands began to wander over the black girl's body. Even though he soon had her breasts out and was mauling them, he was somehow able to maintain the conversation. Kat was happy that her man had thus far kept his hands to himself, however this was about to change.

"Take that thing off so I can see those white titties," Mr. Jackson demanded seconds later.

Kat looked towards Chantal and received a strange expression in return, but when she glanced at Sam, he was staring at her with mean, narrow eyes. Although still unsure, she lifted the garment over her head while rationalizing once again that it was no worse than the club.

"Have you had these two?" Mr. Bennett asked, just as Mr. Jackson's hand found Kat's breasts.

"Damn right, they're the best," he announced, and suddenly things were becoming clear, which made Kat very afraid.

"Take those bottoms off so I can see your sweet pussy," Mr. Jackson stated.

"Baby, come go with me to the bathroom," Chantal said, and her words were like a life saver as Kat felt almost paralyzed.

With laughs from the guests and a stern look from Sam, they moved quickly down the hall to the bathroom.

"Baby, Sam's wanting to turn you out," Chantal spoke, as soon as the door closed.

"What do you mean?" she asked, wanting to clarify the meaning even though she felt she understood.

"He wants you to fuck for money or for favors from those men. You going to be a pro after tonight," she explained.

"I'm not going to..." she started, but suddenly the door was thrown open and Sam's large frame filled the opening.

"Chantal, get your ass out of here. NOW," he yelled, and the young black girl gave a quick fearful look at her friend before she hastily left.

"Sam..." the young wife started, but was again interrupted.

"You shut the fuck up. Those men are important to me and you are going to go out there and do what it takes. You going to fuck them and anything else they want. They want their dick's sucked, I better see one in your mouth. They want to fuck your ass, I expect you to hold your cheeks open. You understand me?" he stated in a voice filled with menace.

"Sam...I...Sam please I can't..." she tried to start, but her eyes filled with tears and she became too emotional to speak.

Sam took her by the arm and his grip felt like it was going to break it as he threatened, "Get yourself together and get your ass out there. I ain't fucking around."

The large black man left her with wobbly knees requiring her to use the vanity for support. She looked at her almost nude body in the mirror and the reality suddenly hit home with full force. The time she had spent in the club had been an illusion. This was the real Sam and the true nature of what she had been involved in. The truth was she had just been lucky to make it this far, but now was the moment of reckoning. Rationalization had gotten her through the groping in the club and even her infidelities, but now she knew it had all been a lie - a lie she had told herself. There was no way she could rationalize being a prostitute, and although her mind raced trying to find a solution, a way out, none appeared.

"Jeff...please...I'm in trouble...I...I need help right now," she spat into her phone, as soon as her husband answered.

Fortunately, he sensed the gravity of the situation and hung up as soon as he had her location. He even accepted her request not to involve the police as he too knew the damage it would create for both. Katherine quietly closed the door and set the lock, hoping against hope that her husband would reach her in time.

Jeff was out of the house like a bolt, but had the sense to take a deep breath and program the address into his phone before setting off. He drove as fast as he dared, pushing the speed limit and racing through several yellow lights. His wife's voice and her plea had been the realization of his worst nightmare since her job at the club started. Many times, he thought about the dangers, but like her, time had managed to soften his concerns.

A block away he realized the address was the high rise coming up on his right and for a moment he let his mind wonder why his wife would be there. Then, he pushed those thoughts aside and concentrated on reaching her as quickly as possible. There would be a time later for those questions to be asked, but not now.