A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sam returned to the living room, Chantal was on Mr. Bennett's knee doing her best to engage him, but Mr. Jackson had an annoyed look on his face. He made another drink for the black man and offered him another line of coke, however when almost fifteen minutes had elapsed and there was no sign of the white woman, he strode back to the bathroom.

"Open this motherfucking door," Katherine heard Sam's demand.

The clicking of the doorknob and his strong voice frightened her and she cowered in the corner.

"Leave me alone," she finally said with a choked voice, after he had tried several more times to open the door.

"Bitch, you best open this door or I'm going to beat your skinny white ass until you beg to fuck," he threatened her.

"I...I called the police," she whimpered.

"Then you best uncall them or everyone at that school will know how you been slutting it up," he replied.

Jeff strode through the lobby of the building, and when the doorman tried to stop him he shoved him hard in the chest, catching him off guard and knocking him onto his fat ass.

"I'm going to 1602 and if you get in my way I'll call the police," he told the man as he entered the elevator.

The doorman knew enough about the resident of 1602 to realize the police were the last thing he wanted to see in the building. Still, even that was better than a major scandal or perhaps even a murder. The large man pulled himself up and moved back to his desk, contemplating what to do as Jeff rose swiftly towards the 16th floor.

Sam was still trying to enter the bathroom door when he heard a pounding at his door. There had been no call from the building people, which was unheard of, so his immediate thought was it might be the police.

"Yeah?" he said into the closed door, while looking through the peep hole and seeing the man he recognized as Katherine's husband.

"Open the door. I am here for my wife. Either let me in or I'm calling the police," Jeff said using his best attorney demeanor.

At that moment, Sam knew his little party was over and with it his chance to get a favor from the men. From his view, he had helped and coddled the young wife, so to be treated this way pissed him off immensely. Seething with anger, he opened the door and immediately threw a punch that caught Jeff full on the chin. He staggered back, almost done in, but was able to stop his fall, and with a surge of adrenalin he raced forward and put his shoulder into the larger man driving him into the opposite wall.

"Ummpphhh..." Sam grunted, as most of the air was knocked from him.

"Where's my wife," Jeff demanded, still grappling with the club owner.

"You motherfucker," the larger man yelled out, as he finally was able to get a grip on the husband and fling him down the hallway.

What followed was a melee that moved down the hall until it entered the living room where the startled guests moved away from the two, unclear of what was occurring. Sam's punches were stronger and better placed countered only by Jeff's ability to use his body to ram into the black man and force him to fall over tables and chairs. Still, it was clear the young husband was not only losing, but rapidly running out of energy.

When Jeff looked back on the fight, he wasn't sure whether it was dumb luck or providence, but in any event, he was somehow able to land a defining blow that stopped Sam cold. He had just been shoved back into the bar and while trying to steady himself his hand came into contact with a wooden object, a heavy box, that he gripped and swung at the black man's head with all his remaining strength. Miraculously, he landed the blow with the edge catching Sam on the temple and he fell instantly face forward onto the floor. As Jeff looked down at the man while gasping for breath, he wondered why the room seemed to be filled with a white powdery substance.

"Where's my wife?" he finally got out to the stunned observers.

"She's in the bathroom. Down that hall," Chantal replied.

Jeff stumbled his way towards the bathroom, suddenly feeling nauseous, and was met by Katherine now changed into her everyday clothes.

"Jeff...of Jeff...are you okay?" she barely got out as her crying started again.

Her husband merely nodded and together they made their way out of the building, past the stunned doorman, and into Jeff's car still parked in front. Twice they had to stop for Jeff to throw up, but finally they made it home and Katherine quickly went to work to see to her man. Over the next hour, she found multiple contusions on his body along with a busted lip and skinned up knuckles. She didn't think anything was serious, although she knew he would be sore for days.

"Jeff, I need to tell you what..." she started after making him take some aspirin.

"No, not now. Later maybe, but not now," he replied.

In that moment, all of Katherine's guilt came welling to the surface and she began weeping. Now, everything seemed so silly and selfish. She had compromised her morals and committed adultery with multiple men, and yet when she needed him most her husband came forward without hesitation risking everything for her safety. Despite his numerous attempts to calm her, she was inconsolable for hours as the harsh reality hit home.

The doorman finally summoned his courage and went to check on things a half hour after the couple had raced by. He was pleased to see that by all outward appearances things were normal although he still knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Sam asked, as the doorman looked at him holding an icepack to his head.

"Just checking if everything is okay," he answered in a cowed voice.

"Everything's fine. Just a jealous husband," Sam responded, and since that fit his view of events and wasn't something that required further involvement, he nodded, turned and left.

Amazingly, his two guests had stayed on rather than flee after the couple's departure. Reluctantly, and since Mr. Bennett was something of a mentor to Little Sam, he explained the events leading up to the altercation. In addition, with Chantal present, he decided to keep mostly to the truth.

"But, don't you worry. I'm going to get my revenge," he stated, as a wave of anger rolled over him.

"Sam, you can do what you want, but my suggestion is you forget the whole thing. Hell, it's your fault in the first place for letting that young woman in the club. You know better than that," Mr. Bennett counseled.

"Look at my goddamn head," Sam responded, indicating that was reason enough to go after them.

It was Mr. Jackson's turn to speak and he gave a similar message, "Sam you'll be better off taking the advice. You go messing around with a young white married couple. Wife's a professor at our best university and husband's an attorney...people will want a noose around your neck and you hanging from on overpass."

"Did you fuck her?" Mr. Bennett asked.

"Hell yes," Sam replied with some pride.

"Well I bet it was good pussy. Let it go at that," he added.

The next day Chantal texted Katherine and they talked on the phone. The dancer explained the conversation between the men and how Sam had been told to leave them alone. It was a huge weight off her shoulders, although there were still many other issues to deal with.

"Am I going to see you again?" Chantal asked in a soft voice.

"I don't know Chantal. I am confused and feel like shit. And poor Jeff," she replied.

"Baby, your husband's a badass," she answered with a laugh.

Jeff waited for two weeks before he let Katherine explain what had occurred. During that time, she had attempted on multiple occasions to initiate a conversation, but in each case, he had declined to discuss it, saying he wasn't ready yet. Finally, as they sat on the couch and sipped wine on a lazy Sunday, he indicated he was ready.

"I guess we need to talk about it," he said, and although vague, she knew what he meant.

"Okay honey, just please let me get through it all before you ask questions. I'm not sure I can otherwise," she begged.

Katherine started at the beginning and went through the events in detail. She described the costume she was required to wear and how she would occasionally be touched as a waitress. Then, she went through the part about being coerced into being a dancer in the club, her time on stage as well as the table dancing that was part of the job. She even explained the extent of the touching she had endured. Finally, she talked about Chantal and how they had grown close and made love. Only her adultery, with Myles and Sam, and the incident with the school janitor were left out.

"Geez Katherine," Jeff sighed.

"Do you hate me? I understand if you do," she asked, feeling very vulnerable.

"So, when you were coming home and telling me about being touched...some of it...I mean most of it was true?" her husband tried to clarify.

"Yes," she answered, looking down at the floor in shame.

"Well, I guess I was giving you strange signals on that," Jeff responded magnanimously.

"It's my fault," Katherine answered as a mea culpa.

"And this black girl...Chantal. I mean you really...really did it? Like lesbians?" he followed, with a look of confusion on his face.

"Yes," she replied softly, as his tone seemed full of judgement.

"Did you have sex with any men?" Jeff shot out in a pointed way.

"No...no," she lied, fighting hard to hold eye contact.

She knew it was wrong to lie. Jeff deserved the truth, but she was deeply ashamed by her actions and she felt she was already so close to the edge with him that an admission would likely lead to divorce. It wasn't something she wanted. Instead, she wanted to rededicate herself to her marriage over everything else.

Jeff knew there was more to the story, and he knew Katherine well enough to understand that she would eventually tell him. However, he too wanted to stay in the marriage. He loved Katherine and loved her being his wife, so he decided forgiveness was the right course.

"Okay Katherine. Thank you for telling me. I know it was difficult. You got so caught up in this research that you lost perspective and I blame myself too for not getting you to see that. But, you got to promise me there will be no more field work like this," Jeff said, and in the last sentence a smile came to his face.

"I promise!" Katherine exclaimed, practically crying in joy as her husband forgave her.

Katherine went to work on updating her research and editing her paper. The fact she was two short of the lower statistical threshold was something that she would just have to live with. Fortunately, the new data was consistent with the old and her outcomes didn't change, so it was just a few weeks before she emailed Prof. Dominguez.

"Two short. And, there's no way..." her mentor started before Katherine cut her off.

"No, Professor. This is the data set," she answered giving the older woman a determined look.

"Okay, well that's a pity. But, let's go with it," she said.

Jeff had continued to be amazing. He never brought the club up, although he certainly had the right to say I told you so, and he seemed sincerely excited about her paper. For a bit, there time in bed was effected as both seemed to be uncertain as to the mood or mindset of the other, but that slowly worked itself out. Now it was just like normal, better really, as Katherine respect and admiration for her husband had skyrocketed.

Jeff and Katherine had just finished making love. It was a slow, gentle yet passionate encounter where the young wife was brought to a small but satisfying orgasm and several minutes later her husband buried his face into her neck and grunted repeatedly as he fired his semen into her warm pussy. They stayed connected and for the next few minutes sighed and let out soft mews of pleasure before Jeff rolled to her side.

"I got something to tell you?" he whispered almost immediately.

"What?" Katherine quickly asked curious but nervous at the same time.

"I got excited thinking about you being touched...in the club," he admitted.

"I know honey," she answered stroked his hair.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"Honey, it was impossible not to see. You were always up when I got home," she laughed.

"Well, I feel stupid now," he followed.

"Don't Jeff. I have to admit that you getting turned on turned me on. Sometimes in the club I would think about you when it was happening," she explained.

"Hmmm..." he replied and it was quiet for a moment before he continued with, "I want to meet Chantal."

Katherine and Chantal were texting almost daily. The young black girl was keeping her apprised of anything with Sam that she might need to know, which thankfully so far had been minimal. They hadn't seen each other since the night at Sam's, and despite Chantal's pleas, she had decided to move on.

"Why?" she asked in surprise.

"I want to meet my wife's lover," he said with a quick laugh.

There was a long silence that lasted over a minute before Katherine responded, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, just ask her over for a drink. No big deal," he said in a way that made her think his request was not a spur-of-the-moment decision.

The following Sunday at a little past seven the light knock on the door announced the arrival of Chantal. Katherine had to stifle her excitement and force herself to walk slowly as she went to meet their guest. When she opened the door, her friend and lover stood before her looking like a normal college age girl, and she realized that she had never seen her except in club attire or the sweatshirt and jeans she wore back and forth.

"You look great!" Katherine said with a big smile, as she ushered her inside.

Jeff walked up at that moment, and as introductions were made the young wife could see her husband was enthused, almost excited, to meet her friend. From there, they moved to the living room, and while the girls got comfortable, Jeff disappeared to the kitchen and returned quickly with a bottle of wine and three glasses. The conversation was a bit stilted getting started, but as the alcohol relaxed them it became more free flowing.

"He wants to see us together," Chantal whispered to Katherine when Jeff went to open a second bottle.

"No, he doesn't," she replied quickly without pausing to consider the words, but after thinking about it for several seconds she followed with, "Why do you think that?"

"Baby, he can barely sit still. He's wired," she answered.

"I can't do that. We're just now getting back to normal," Katherine responded, in a tone that sounded like a plea.

"He does baby," Chantal countered, and ran her fingers through her lover's dark hair.

Katherine had been keeping her friend up to date on the situation at home, and they chatted at length when she called to invite her over. She had explained how shocked she had been at her own behavior and how thankful she was at Jeff's non-judgmental acceptance. In addition, they had discussed their relationship, and while Katherine admitted she was attracted to the black girl, she didn't think it was healthy to continue. She knew her decision had disappointed Chantal, although she remained supportive.

"Don't," the young professor warned her friend when she heard her husband approaching.

Jeff returned, poured more wine, and the conversation picked back up. The relationship of the two women was being deftly skirted around, however with each sip of the liquor the glances and innuendo became more pronounced. Finally, when half of the new bottle had been consumed, without warning Chantal's hand returned to Katherine's hair and she began stroking it again.

"Chantal!" the young wife protested, while giving a half-hearted effort to twist away.

Neither her husband nor the black girl said a word, but when Katherine's eyes shot between them, she noted both were sporting smiles. The silence continued as Chantal's soft hand moved to the young wife's lovely neck and began to tease it with her fingertips. Katherine remained motionless but her husband, sitting directly across from her could see the tiny bumps in her pullover sweater that indicating her nipples were aroused.

Katherine was about to protest her friends action when she felt the girl turn her head and suddenly their lips connected. It was just for an instant as she quickly pulled away, and this time when she looked towards Jeff his thin smile had grown into a wide grin. It was clear by his expression that he wasn't upset rather, his look appeared to be encouraging. Once more, Chantal moved her face so they could kiss and this time it lingered, lasting for several seconds before Katherine broke away.

"It's okay honey," she heard her husband say in a soft but strained voice.

Her husband's encouragement effected the young dancer and instantly her kisses became more urgent and insisting. However, Katherine was still in turmoil. Over the weeks since she had left the club, she had returned to her normal, routine life, but suddenly it was all coming back. Although she felt she needed to fight it, that it was truly the right thing to do, she could feel both her mind and body slipping into the cauldron.

Chantal sensed it too and knew her lover's defenses were rapidly falling away. She missed her friend and wanted desperately to feel their embrace, so she kept at her. The first true sign of her surrender was when her lips pushed back. Seconds later it happened again and after that things moved quickly. Now, Katherine was openly returning the kisses and soft mews were escaping each time they connected, and when the black girl's hand found her breast, rather than recoil, she felt her body push against it.

Jeff quietly witnessed his wife's capitulation and with each step he could feel his dick getting harder until he was forced to reach down and move it to a less painful position. It was very erotic to watch them in the throes of passion and his knowledge, or apparent knowledge, of his wife's normal and conservative ways made it even more powerful.

Chantal began to work on her lover's clothes and received only token resistance until she reached her bra and panties. Katherine suddenly became resistant, but rather than force things, the black dancer took it as an opportunity to quickly shed her clothes. The room was silent as husband and wife watched and she received no negative words from either. Once fully naked, she dropped on top of Katherine and began to slowly move her body in a slow, seductive motion that quickly brought moans of arousal from the married woman's lips.

"We can't," she tried in once last feeble effort to slow things down, but the huskiness of her voice gave away her excitement.

Once more, Chantal's hand went to her bra and this time she received no resistance as she released it and pulled the garment from between them. Now, their breasts were pushed hard together flattening each in a way that mesmerized Jeff as he anxiously fidgeted in the chair.

"My God," he whispered in a low voice, meant for no one.

It was only a short time later that the black girl's hands went to Katherine's panties and this time she received help in pushing them over the toned butt and down her smooth legs. As soon as they were off, Chantal positioned herself between the white girl's legs and pushed her mound hard against Katherine's which brought forth a deep moan that was only silenced when their lips once more connected. Jeff watched as the black girl fucked his wife, much like a man might, while he stroked his hard dick through his pants. It was truly an erotic sight, much more powerful than he imagined, and it left his mouth dry and his body practically shaking.

"Let's go to bed," Chantal suggested in a throaty whisper.

Their bodies ceased moving and Katherine looked towards her husband where she saw the fire in his eyes and his hand working the bulge in his slacks. For just an instant, there was hesitation, then they were moving; climbing off each other and standing.