A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," Katherine said in a demanding voice to her husband, as she held out her hand.

Together, they made the short march to the dimly lit bedroom where the girls left the young husband standing as they flopped onto the bed, and in seconds they were once more entwined. Jeff quickly sat and his hand returned to his dick, massaging it roughly through the fabric of his clothes. He felt awkward sitting and watching, wanting desperately to be a part of the scene playing out before him, but unsure of what to do. However, when Chantal rolled to her knees and buried her face between his wife's legs while presenting her ass to him he could no longer hold back. Much like Sam had witnessed weeks ago, the glistening wetness of the dancer's labia protruded towards him like an express invitation and suddenly he was on his feet removing his clothes.

With his dick in his hand, Jeff stepped behind the girl's ass until he was just inches away and took in the sounds of Chantal lapping and his wife's cries of excitement. He had just summoned enough courage to step forward and push inside what he knew would be a wonderful feeling tunnel, when his wife, with a series of deep groans, started to climax. Chantal maintained the assault on her clit, extending her orgasm, until Katherine became too sensitive and pushed her head away. The black girl moved forward until she lay across her lover, but with her legs still spread Jeff view of her pussy was held. With a sudden impulse, he dropped his head and speared Chantal's folds with his own tongue.

"Ohhh...fuck," their guest whined instantly.

"What?" Katherine asked in response, as she wasn't able to see what had occurred.

"He's sucking my pussy," she moaned.

The black girl's head was resting against her breasts and for a moment she tried to rise and look at her, but Katherine used her hand to push her back down. She could tell by the whimpers and the movements against her body that her friend was enjoying the attention, so she merely stroked her hair while her husband did the work. In a way, she was jealous about Jeff's involvement, but she quickly realized how foolish her thoughts were, and after some consideration she knew she should be happy with what was transpiring. Even though it was unplanned and sordid, it simplified things considerably, and helped allay her guilt for the things she had not yet confessed.

Jeff's efforts soon had her little nub fully engorged and he took it between his lips and sucked softly while rapidly flicking his tongue back and forth. His effort's had the desired results and it wasn't long before Chantal was groaning loudly and pushing back against him which soaked his face with her juices.

"I'm going to cum," she forced out in a labored voice.

"Cum baby," Katherine coached her, suddenly feeling like it was her own orgasm that was about to happen.

"Can I?" Chantal whimpered back, showing her vulnerability.

"Yes, we want you to," she answered using phrasing that wasn't lost on anyone.

Seconds later, she exploded and while her body thrashed Katherine held her head hard against her breasts. When her movements became too pronounced to maintain the connection with his mouth, Jeff stood and used two fingers inside her soaked opening to finish.

"Fuck, y'all are crazy," Chantal declared when she regained some control.

Her body was still moving slowly and Katherine pulled on her arms causing her to slide up until her head was resting on her shoulder. Once settled, she looked towards her husband and they made eye contact for several seconds. Each seemed to be seeking the answer to the question - what now?

Without speaking, Jeff slid next to his wife until their bodies were pressed together, and he used his hand to turn her head, then kissed her hard. When that embrace ended, it was Katherine who quickly followed it up with another and as their lips worked together she felt the hardness of his dick pressed against her hip. Freeing her hand from Chantal, she wrapped it around the shaft and started to slowly stroke it.

After a minute of manipulation, Katherine looked up to see her husband's eyes staring across her and turning she could see that Chantal was watching the action. Then, as if on cue, all three became aware of the other and there was another awkward moment.

"Get in the middle," the young wife finally stated to her husband after several seconds, and shifted to create a space.

Without further prodding, Jeff moved between the two beautiful women eager to see what might be in store. Quickly, his wife's hand resumed her efforts but it wasn't long before it was joined by Chantal's. Together, the girls worked him over and then his wife fingernails began to tickle beneath his balls which made his back arch and forced a heavy moan from his mouth.

"Shit," he declared when he caught his breath.

"You like the attention?" his wife purred in a seductive voice.

"Hell yes," he replied, as the black girl started to laugh.

It was only seconds later when he felt his wife start to scoot down in the bed and instantly he knew what was coming. Her mouth locked around the head of his dick and sucked hungrily while their guest worked him lower, stroking him firmly with her hand. Then, suddenly there was more movement, and a second mouth was on his shaft. As they swapped back and forth between locations, Jeff quickly lost awareness of whose mouth was where, and even though they occasionally giggled, it in no way diminished the extreme arousal he was feeling. He was close, very close, and when a tongue moved beneath his balls he knew he was about to lose all control.

"Who do you want?" his wife asked when the contact suddenly stopped.

"You baby," he replied, knowing instinctively what she meant as he looked up at her through half-closed eyes.

With his hands helping, she straddled him and immediately brought him to her ready opening. They groaned in unison when they connected and Katherine started a slow and full motion with her hips. Jeff felt the fingernails return to his balls which brought another loud groan from him as the black girl began to tease.

"Cum in your wife baby. Fill her up good," he heard the husky voice of Chantal.

With the needy whimpers from his wife and the light strokes from her friend doing their work, he lasted exactly seventeen strokes before his body became stiff, light exploded in his eyes and with a loud cry he thrust his hips up and shot what he knew must be the biggest load of his life.

"Ohhh...oh fuck...fuck...baby...shit!" he yelled as jet after jet fired from him.

It seemed like forever, but in reality, it was all over in seconds and Jeff lay spent as his wife slowed then fell forward onto his chest. They cuddled for a bit before Katherine rolled to his side and as soon as she did his dick was encapsulated by a warm sensation. Looking down, he saw Chantal's mouth slowly sucking his half-hard member and with a moan he let his head fall back.

"Chantal!" his wife exclaimed, but the tone of her voice was of humor and not anger.

"Sssshhh..." you're next, she declared.

"You're crazy," Katherine replied.

True to her word, after cleaning Jeff's shaft, she moved across the bed and found the young wife's pussy, dripping with her husband's semen. Katherine offered only faint resistance and was soon whimpering in joy as her lover feasted on her gash. It wasn't long before she was worked up, and Jeff watched his wife have another orgasm, although smaller this time. What particularly enthralled him was seeing her pull on her own nipples as the climax approached and then rolled through her. It was a new experience for him, like most of the things that had occurred that night, and he wondered what more was left to be discovered.

Later, he awoke in a completely dark room, illuminated only by the outside light filtering through the shutters to find himself between the two women. He was spooned against Chantal with his wife cuddled behind him and his arm was draped over the black girl with his hand touching her breast. He had no recollection of moving to this position or falling asleep, but certainly wasn't going to complain.

While he thought about the situation and what had occurred, he could feel his dick harden until it was pressed into the cheeks of their guest. At the same time, he became aware that his fingers had begun tracing circles on Chantal's breast.

"Mmmm..." the black girl sighed, momentarily startling him and causing his hand to stop its movement, but Chantal with another soft moan said, "Don't stop. It feels good."

Jeff hesitated only for an instant before letting his fingertips brush her breast and after a few seconds, emboldened by her words, he moved to her nipple. His attention quickly caused the puffy flesh to stiffen and brought little purrs of pleasure from her mouth. When he felt her push her round ass back against his hard dick, he wondered whether he dared do more with his wife asleep next to him. However, that decision was soon taken away from him when Chantal lifted her leg, reached for his shaft and brought the head to her wet slit. She ran it up and down several times then pulled him inside, and as she pushed back the young husband thrust forward fully embedding himself in her soft and warm place.

"We can't wake Katherine," he whispered, tense with nervousness, but unable to stop.

"Baby, just go slow," Chantal purred back, while pulling his hand hard against her breast.

Jeff was able to remain quiet but the black girl's moans grew louder and more frequent while her thrusts against him began to make the bed move. So, he was startled but not surprised when he heard his wife's voice and felt her hand on his back.

"Chantal, are you doing it with my husband?" she asked, and the playfulness in her voice let him know he wasn't in trouble.

"Just for a little while girl. I'll give him back," she answered.

"You better," Katherine replied and Jeff felt her fingers begin to tickle his balls.

Katherine put the final touches on the new office she moved to as a result of her promotion to Associate Professor. It had been almost a year to the day that she submitted the basic paper on her study and in that time it had generated quite the buzz within the academic community. Fortunately, the content was so strong that the sample size didn't generate near the negativity she feared. In fact, she had garnered quite a bit of praise for capturing such real, meaningful data. In addition to the academic submissions, she had provided two summary articles, more designed for the layman, to well-respected popular magazines and had been asked to speak at a half-dozen seminars.

All-in-all, everything had worked out better than her wildest expectations which helped make the compromises she endured feel less significant. Still, in quiet moments of honest reflection, she knew she had come very close to disaster and only survived from sheer luck.

"All settled in?" a voice from the door interrupted her activities and turning she saw Professor Dominguez standing in the opening.

In addition to the personal recognition that Katherine had enjoyed, her mentor had also benefitted by being viewed as the coach and primary supporter in the young woman's efforts.

"Yes, thank you," she answered just as her phone began to ring.

"I'll leave you then," the older woman stated, letting Katherine take the call.

"Hi honey," she spoke, seeing it was Jeff

"When are you leaving?" her husband asked, and his tone suggested a sweet desire for her to get home.

"I'm leaving now," she giggled, reaching for her purse.

"Hurry, Chantal is already here," he laughed in reply.

"Stay out of the bedroom!" she declared with faux concern, which made them both laugh again.

"Maybe...maybe," her husband replied.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Dark Streets and Dark Urges A conservative young wife responds to dark urges.in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
More Stories