A Promise is a Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They separated and were embarrassed by what had just happened. Kay took off her thong. "So, you uhhh think I should shave the bush?"

Sandy smiled. "Yes, definitely shave the bush. Let me see how much you have there."

Sandy kneeled by her friend and stroked the pubic hair. Without warning, she slid two fingers between Kay's legs and up her soaked pussy. "Yeah ... shave this pussy but do it later."

Kay groaned and almost lost her balance. She grabbed the bureau to hold herself up and parted her legs and closed her eyes. "Why later?"

Sandy had her thumb teasing Kay's thick clit. Her thumb begged it to come out and play and it did. It elongated like a little cock. Sandy grinned. "Yeah .... Let's wait on shaving. I'm having too much fun right now."

She pushed her fingers deeper and began rhythmically fucking Kay with her fingers. Kay eased herself onto her bed and spread her legs wide. Sandy sucked Kay's nipples as her fingers continued their assault on Kay's pussy. It didn't take long before Kay was humping 3 of her friend's fingers screaming "yeah! Fuck me! Yeah! Fuck me hard!"

As Kay climaxed she sat straight up in her bed and then slammed her herself right back down again screaming "Oh god! Oh god!! This feels so gooood!"

Sandy climbed into the twin bed with her friend and held her. She kissed her neck, her cheeks and her ears before kissing her softly on the lips.

Kay smiled "I've never cum like that, Sandy! Never!" She kissed Sandy back hard on the lips. Their tongues intertwined again and Kay's hands were everywhere on Sandy. She was pinching Sandy's nipples and grabbing Sandy's ass. She pushed Sandy away and her lips dove onto Sandy's nipples sucking them in hard. Sandy groaned! Her tongue swirled around each nipple and sucked it in again. Kay's hands pried Sandy's legs apart and Kay moved into the space. She kissed down Sandy's tummy and across her hipbones. She found Sandy's pussy clean shaven except for a small vertical patch right above her clit.

Kay leaned in and loved the smell of Sandy's pussy. Her tongue flicked out and she licked her friend's clit. At first she was gentle and licked from side to side and then up and down. She watched her friend's movements and monitored which movements Sandy liked. She discovered that Sandy loved the up and down movement of Kay's tongue on both her clit and her pussy lips. Sandy's pussy lips were thick and full, much fuller than Kay's. Kay licked the full length of her lips. Then she sucked one in and Sandy shuddered. Kay knew that Sandy was on the edge of climax. She continued licking up and down and then clamped her mouth over Sandy's clit and began to suck. Kay had sucked several cocks and sucked Sandy's clit similarly. She increased the pressure on Sandy's clit and then slipped 3 fingers inside Sandy's cunt.

"ohhhh Kay ... you're killing me!!"

Kay stroked the inside walls of Sandy's pussy while keeping up the pressure on her clit. In and out she pushed and then around and around soaking Sandy's pussy lips. Sandy groaned again and Kay thought how this was more fun doing it to someone else. Sandy humped Kay's fingers and then grabbed Kay's hand and began fucking her fingers. She cried out and felt her toes curl as a climax washed over her. She grunted and fell back onto the bed.

"Kay ... that was fantastic ... I haven't cum like that in a long long time!"

Kay smiled as she watched Sandy rub her own pussy lips. She needed something else. It was a great climax but she just wanted something else and Kay knew it.

"Kay, do you have a dildo or a vibrator?"

Kay shook her head, no.

"Your mother must have one!" Sandy sat up in the bed. "Sure, I bet she does! Every woman her age has a vibrator or a dildo!"

"Sandy, are you crazy! If she did have one, wouldn't that be gross to be fucking the same dildo that was in my mother? I can't even think of my mother having a dildo!!"

"Kay, I'd fuck a carrot or a cucumber but I need something in my pussy!"

Kay ran into her mother's room. It was immaculate. She chewed her finger for a moment as she wondered where a vibrator might be. She looked in the bedside table drawers.

There was nothing there. After a quick examination of her mother's top dresser drawer, behind some panties, she found 3 vibrating dildos in the back. There was a small cream colored one, a medium red one, and a large purple one. She carefully put back the underwear and ran back to where her friend lay with two fingers sliding in and out of her cunt.

"Holy shit, Kay, your mom must be amazing! Look at the size of that big purple one!"

They reclined across from each other on the bed with their ankles locked and their legs spread wide and the 3 vibrators between them. Sandy took the middle one and turned it on. Its hum was quiet as she put it to her clit and sighed. She worked it around spreading her swollen and engorged pussy lips until they were able to accept the head of the vibe. Leaning back, she began to slowly fuck herself with it. "Mmmm now that feels nice after that wonderful fuck you gave me!" Sandy's eyes became slits.

Kay grabbed the little vibe but Sandy moved and stopped her "Try the big one ... I dare you!"

Kay smiled and grabbed the purple vibe and turned it on. It had a low, throaty hum as she pressed it against her pussy lips. Sandy watched fascinated as the head pushed past the lips. Sandy kept pumping her pussy and talking nasty to Kay and Kay loved it.

"Yeah, that's it. Push that big cock inside you."

"OHhh Sandy ... it is sooooo big!! I feel like I'm going to explode!"

"Yeah, you're a dirty slut ... look at you ... you dirty slut fucking the biggest thing you can find. Push it in ... push it all the way ..." she reached forward and began fucking Kay with the vibrating dildo and Kay let go and let her. Sandy was fucking them both until she let go of her own vibrator and stuck a finger in Kay's ass.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! OH FUCK!!" Kay was racked by a double orgasm that had her humping up in the air and gasping for breath.

When Kay caught her breath, she looked at Sandy. "You are funny doing that to me!! You're going to get it now!" Kay tackled Sandy and both girls were giggling until Sandy felt the head of the purple vibe push past her pussy lips. Within moments it was in and Kay was fucking Sandy with the vibe and writhing on two of Kay's finger buried deep in Sandy's ass.

Sandy was gasping for air when she heard the sound of the garage door opening. Peeking out of the window, Kay saw her mother's car coming up the driveway.

Kay stood next to her friend and pulled her close. She kissed her full on the lips. "I've got to get these vibes back."

It only took seconds and the girls had quickly thrown on their clothes. "I guess we should get these tried on and half of mine returned as I just can't afford them." Said Kay.

Sandy smiled, kissed her friend on the lips. "You are not buying anything. It's my treat!"

Kay sighed and thought of arguing but it never seemed to do any good.

** ** **

Martin and June boarded the cruise ship and found their way to their room. It was down on a lower deck but Martin had insisted that it have a port window. He looked out onto the water as relief from the small room. June came over and sat next to him and rubbed his thigh. She showed him a paper with a list of excursions.

"We have to pick some things to do, Martin. We can't just stay in our room the whole time we're here"

He smiled. He loved her but he was missing something. He ached for more sexual contact but could not find a way to tell her without hurting her feelings. The fact was that he COULD stay in the room the entire vacation and fuck her every other hour of the day. Even right now, she was wearing a shirt that buttoned up to her neck but her breasts were so full and heavy that Martin was distracted.

"Martin? Hello?"

"Oh, I don't care, I just want to be with you!"

"OHhhhhh Martin!" she sighed and hugged him.

He could feel her heavy breasts press against his chest and he clung to her a bit longer than they normally did.

"ooo Martin!" She giggled. "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see me? I guess that means that you would like to have the couples sensual massage excursion?"

He nodded as she seductively sat on his lap. She checked off the massage as well as two other excursions and Martin boldly unbuttoned her blouse. Before she could react, he had all the buttons undone except for 2. His hand felt her soft skin on her tummy making her smile as she continued to read the excursions while tapping her pen on her full lips. June put the pen and the excursion list down on the counter and kissed Martin deeply. He felt her tongue snake into his mouth and his thick cock twitch.

She ended the kiss and stood up. Within seconds, she had her blouse buttoned up and tucked into her pants. "Let's unpack!" she announced brightly and Martin groaned with disappointment but June didn't notice. She quickly opened their suitcases and began putting pants and shirts away. Martin joined in with his clothes. Suddenly, June's flurry of activity stopped still. "Martin" she paused "Do you have my small suitcase?"

Martin looked around the small cabin. "No, I don't remember it. What did you pack in it?"

She gazed off into the distance for a moment to think. "It has all my underwear. You know, my bras and panties plus my swimsuits. Oh no! It also has my formal evening gown! I've only got the underwear I'm wearing!"

They searched frantically but could not find the small suitcase. Initially, they blamed the crew of the ship for not bringing it aboard but then as they thought about it, June had left it in her closet at home. They were just going to have to buy some new lingerie and an evening gown for June.

Soon the big cruise ship was out of port and the stores on board were open for shopping. Martin and June found a small but nice clothing store. It was amazing the number of stores they had on this ship. In the lingerie section, a nice young woman from Ukraine came to help them. They explained their situation and how the only bra and panties June had were on her body.

The young woman smiled as it was not an uncommon occurrence. "I'm sure we can help you ma'am. What size do you wear?"

June blushed a little "I'm a 40F, dear. And I'm a medium panty.

She said something in Ukrainian and began rummaging around the bras and panties. She said "Excuse me" and went into the back. When she returned, she had 3 bras and 3 panties in her hand. The bras were the only sized 40F that she had. She was surprised that she even has those. They were lacy and came in black, blue, and red. The panties matched in color as they were from the same manufacturer. Unfortunately for June, they were not her style. June normally wore panties that almost reached her belly button but these were hip huggers. Two had French cut sides while the last, the red one, was a thong.

"I can't wear those!" she exclaimed and looked to her husband for support but he just shrugged.

They were better than nothing so she grabbed them from the young woman's hands with a thank you and headed off to the evening gown area. The young woman followed as she was the only person working in the store.

"They are just all too low cut, Martin. I can't possibly wear them."

"I think they're fine" Martin stated calmly. Inside he was jumping for joy. "After all, we know no one on this cruise. There are probably plenty of women wearing gowns with similar styles and you will fit right in." He looked to the Ukrainian woman for help and she nodded.

"These are pretty popular styles, ma'am. Many people dress a little more ummm what is the word? Provocatively ... yes ... provocatively since they know no one on the cruise. People do things that they might not do at home ummm precisely because they are not at home."

June looked at the red dress with the plunging neckline. "Oh what the heck!"

They bought the dress and the undergarments and returned to exploring the ship.

** ** **

Kay and Sandy lay on their beds with their clothes still packed in their bags. Sandy lay on her stomach reading the ship's daily news report and schedule for the next day. Their room was bigger than Martin and June's room. Indeed, Sandy's dad had kept his promise and the last minute reservation meant that they got a small sweet in an exclusive part of the "Fantasy deck."

"It says here that there are two "dress up" dinners. One is tomorrow night and the other is on Thursday." Sandy penned her picks for her excursions as she spoke.

"Let's skip them both" Kay said from the bathroom as she brushed her teeth.

"Oh come on. What an opportunity to wear some of these sexy gowns I got."

Kay leaned her head out of the bathroom. "What? Are you trying to give some poor old bastard a heart attack?"

"No, but how about some of those cute waiters? Or maybe show the Maitre D some thigh?"

And in the end, the girls decided to at least attend the first dress-up dinner.

** ** **

It was the second night of the voyage and both Martin and June had gotten used to the boat's gentle movement. Never one to be late, June was ready to go 15 minutes early. Martin emerged from the bathroom in his dark gray suit and red tie to see his wife as he had never seen her before.

She smiled and it was obvious that for once she enjoyed the effect she had on her husband. She wore the red dress with the plunging neckline. Extra material gathered at the bottom of her cleavage and slightly hid her hard nipples from poking out. Underneath, she wore her new red bra and her new red thong. Her long cleavage was gently pressed together by the under wire of the bra creating 7 inches of cleavage. Light freckles sprinkled across her bare chest. Martin reached into a sleeve in his suitcase.

"Honey, I think you look wonderful but you would look much better if you had this around your neck." He produced the small black box and June opened it with glee. It was a thin gold necklace with a large single diamond in the center of a gold leaf setting. Martin had taken out a small loan from the jewelry store to buy it. "It's not very expensive but ... "

"Ohhhhhhh Martin!" she swooned hugging him tight. Martin enjoyed the press of her tits on his chest. She put the necklace on and they quickly found their way to the main dining room and their assigned table for 6 by the window.

June chattered away wondering who they might be seated with. As each couple entered the main dining room she whispered to Martin whether they were suitable company or not. Often she would comment on the woman's dress but then giggle and point out that her own dress was more revealing.

Their salads arrived and both began to think that they would be dining alone. It was then that two young women entered the main dining room. They got the attention of more than Martin and June. They got the instant attention of most of the men in the room followed by their companions!

The Maitre D greeted them politely with a smile. Kay was dressed in a dark blue dress with a flowing edge that was low on her left side at her knee and high on her right side almost to the level of her ass cheek. The dress had a blue sash belt that accentuated her tiny waist and voluptuous chest. The neck was a low scoop revealing her generous bosom and long cleavage. Her lacy matching blue bra showed at the edges giving her a wanton sex appeal. Her long hair was pulled up in a bun on the top of her head. As she walked, her 4 inch heels caused her chest to bounce and each pair of eyes only got more distracted to see Sandy walking behind her.

Sandy's black dress was tight to her hips and waist and was strapless. Her bra pushed her ample tits up, supporting them almost as if they were on a shelf. Her long legs extended from the tight bottom of the dress down to her 5 inch black pump shoes. Around her neck, she wore a simple white bow tie.

June whispered to Martin. "Look at those two young girls."

Martin smiled "I am"

She ignored his comment. "They are just sluts, I tell you, sluts! How can their parents let them out of the house like that?"

"I don't see it as a problem. It's not like you can see anything."

At that point, the girls were led right to Martin and June's table. Immediately, there was a flurry of activity around them as their orders were taken and their salads served.

Martin put his napkin on his lap and realized that his cock was at full attention. He tried to make discreet adjustments but his boxers were wrapped around it awkwardly. He was thankful that June was doing her best to be friendly to these two sluts who were going to be their dining mates for the next several days. After pretending to drop his napkin on the floor, he was able to adjust his thick cock down his pant leg.

** ** **

Martin followed his wife's ass down the narrow corridor to their room. She continued to prattle on about the girl's skimpy dresses but now she was at least giving in that the girls had sweet personalities.

"I can't wait to get out of this dress! And this bra is just too tight!"

Martin smiled as he closed and locked the door behind them. From behind her, he reached out and held his wife's waist and pulled her to him. His thick cock rested on the top of her ass crack and he leaned his face over her shoulder and kissed her neck. She smelled nice and he sucked her neck as she slowly closed her eyes. His hands roamed up slightly cupping her full tits. She ground her hips back pushing her ass into his cock. He kissed up her neck and licked her earlobes as his fingers played with her already hard nipples.

She turned around out of his hands and smiled. Slowly she slid her left shoulder out of her dress and let it slide down her arm. Then the other slid down revealing her red lacy bra only barely covering her big tits. The dress dropped to the floor and Martin almost fell over with lust.

His conservative wife stood before him in a bright red lacy bra and red lacy thong.

"Honey, if you keep standing there, I'm going to be undressed and you will still be dressed!"

He smiled and began undressing. His pants were tented in front of him and his wife smiled at the sight.

"This thong has been driving me crazy all night. I don't know how people can wear these things!"

"What did it do, honey?" Martin asked.

She pulled off her thong and tossed it on the bed and then she dropped her bra and stood naked before Martin.

Martin wasn't too far behind as he quickly dropped his pants, boxers and tossed off his shirt. June lay before him on the bed on her back. Her pussy lips swollen from the evening of her new thong rubbing against her pussy lips. She touched them and felt a shiver go up her spine.

"Maybe we should not do this."

"Why not??" asked Martin quickly.

"I'm awful sore down there from the thong."

Martin thought quickly. "Let me take a look and see if I can provide some relief.

Martin kneeled between her legs and kissed her thighs. The kisses were small, soft kisses as he made his way up to her pussy. It was a sight he rarely saw. Normally, she insisted that the lights be off or only a candle or two be lit. In that light, it was hard to see a woman's dark passages. Her pussy was glistening and the smell attacked Martin's senses and it was intoxicating. Inches from her pussy, he could see nothing wrong. Her pussy lips were swollen and looked a little tender but also looked perfect for licking. He knew that she would never participate in oral sex. She neither gave nor wanted to receive but Martin was always a persistent man plus she had worn that beautiful dress! His tongue flicked out and tasted her nectar. He did it again and pushed her pussy lips apart. He licked a third time and closed his eyes. This was heaven. She tasted so sweet and his cock bobbed in approval between his legs. Her thick pussy lips moved from side to side as his urgent tongue went higher and higher to her thick clit. It was a large clit and poked out from behind its folds. Martin teased it and flicked it with his tongue.