A Promise is a Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy in back kissed her neck and she leaned her head back onto his shoulder and almost forgot what she was doing. It felt so nice to have all that attention. The girls were right.

She stopped them and smiled politely. "It's happy hour gentlemen and his big dick is going to make me happy!" With that, Martin and June left and went to their tiny cabin.

He shut the door and she pinned him back against the door kissing his lips. "Did you like that baby? Did you? All those men feeling and sucking my big tits? They all wanted to fuck my cunt but only you get that pleasure, baby. Do you like it when I talk dirty?"

Martin nodded with a faint smile.

She kissed him again and pushed herself away. "Like how I look?" She twirled.

Martin nodded and pulled down his pants to release his cock. She smiled and kneeled before him. She took his cock head in her mouth and sucked and licked. Martin thought he would explode. She bobbed up and down on his prick stroking his shaft until she could wait no longer. It was thick and purple with that plum of a head.

She lay on the bed and mouthed "fuck me?"

He climbed up next to her. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and began stroking. He kissed her lips and slipped his tongue inside her mouth. She returned his kiss with fervor, licking and sucking his tongue. He kissed down her neck and nibbled at her earlobes. His kisses continued to her big tits. He kissed them all over and hefted one to his lips to draw in her dark and long nipple. His mouth felt wonderful on her tits and he kept going. His hand crept between her open thighs and found her soaking pussy open and waiting. She gasped as his fingers slipped in and found her g-spot. She was so excited at showing the men her tits that Martin's fingers put her over the edge. She started cumming and cumming hard.

"Ohh God Martin!! Ohhhh shit!! I'm cumming again!! Ohhh Martin!! Don't stop, don't stop!!" She squirted 3 times from her hot pussy.

Martin kept playing with her all through her climax until she reached down and stopped his hand from moving. It was the most beautiful sight for Martin. His lovely wife cumming and crying out his name and he hadn't even fucked her yet.

He began kissing her again as her breathing almost returned to normal. He kissed down her belly to her crotch and playing his part stared at her pussy for a few minutes.

"You shaved?"

"Yes, honey. I thought you would like it." She smiled.

He kissed her pussy lips and she stopped him. "Get on your back. I want to ride you!"

Martin eagerly got on his back. It was his favorite position because it put her big 40F tits right in his face. She straddled him and reached down between her legs to push his purple cock head between her lips. Once properly aimed, she worked her way back. Slowly, she worked him into her sore pussy. After several strokes she was consistently taking 8 inches of his thick meat inside her. It was tight and she was sore.

She fed him her tits. Teasing him as she pumped on his cock and wiggling her tits in his face. First she would smother him with them and then back off and let him suck them. Martin was loving every moment of it. His cock was pulsating inside her. She was so tight because he was so deep inside her.

"Martin?" she kept up her pace.

"Yes love?" he replied through her tits as they hit his chin.

"Where were you today?" she dug her fingernails into his chest a little.

"Around the boat. Watching the ship and how it works" he replied nervously. "Where were you today?"

She smiled and slammed hard down on his cock and it surprised him. "Oh here and there but I think you know exactly where I was."

"You do?" he said with a jump as she slammed down on him again and again.

"Yes. Did you enjoy watching?"

Martin didn't know if she knew or not. Did she know that he had been watching the girls "train" her or was she talking about him watching the ship operate?

"Oh yes. I enjoyed it very much. There was so much going on." He replied vaguely.

She smiled and kissed his lips squishing her tits into his chest. As she leaned forward, only the head of his cock was in her pussy and it teetered on falling out.

"Mmmmm I bet there was. I bet that you went to the engine room where those pistons go up and down and in and out ... didn't you ..." She sucked his lower lip into her mouth and rode her ass up and down just on the head teasing his cock right on the sensitive underside.

"ohhhh that feels good" he groaned.

"Yes, I'm sure it does. I just want you to feel as good as I felt this morning ..." She smiled and he looked at her blankly.

"Tell me the truth and I'll let that big cock cum, baby. All you have to do is tell me the truth ... where you in the room?"

He nodded and her hips went a little lower pushing his cock in deeper on every thrust.

"Did you like watching?"

He nodded again and she rewarded him by sliding her cunt all the way down and then back up again and he grunted.

"Did you like fucking me while I was all tied up?"

He smiled and kissed her quickly on the lips.

"But is it as good as what you are getting now, baby?"

Martin shook his head and she slid down onto his cock three times. He was so close to cumming if she had gone down a fourth time, it would have been all over.

Her hips kept pumping on his head. It was driving him crazy. He had never felt this good in his entire life.

"Who do you love?" She asked. "Me or those two little girls?"

"You" he croaked out. "You".

She smiled and licked her lips. "Do you want to fuck them again, honey?"

He said nothing but remembered his bargain with Sandy. She had said she wanted his cock later in the week.

June kept pumping on the head and teasing him with her tits. "It's ok with me as long as I'm there. Maybe we could tie Sandy up next time ..."

She slid down his pole hard and pumped him as fast as she could. Her tits were flying below her, smashing his chest and his face. Martin cried out with a guttural scream as his cum erupted from his cock like a dam bursting. June sat back on his cock and shoved as much as she could get in her hot cunt and rocked back and forth as another orgasm swept over her as well.

When they were done and their breathing returned to normal. She kissed him on the lips. Her tongue snaked out to his.

"June?"

"Yes?"

"You knew?"

"Yes, I knew it was you. But I'm glad that it happened."

"Me too."

"Will we make love like this again?"

June smiled. "Yes, as often as I can... this feels too good to give up!"

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise ... Martin ... and a promise is a promise. Suck my cunt out and I'll clean off your cock ... we're late for dinner!"