A Promise is a Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's one other thing."

"What's that?" asked Martin.

"I have a friend and you need to fuck her too."

Martin just sighed.

"And another thing ... you need to participate in the training."

"Promise you won't tell her I cheated on her?"

"I promise and a promise is a promise ... But, if things go right, you'll probably tell her yourself!"

Martin doubted that and wondered what he had gotten into and what he had just agreed to.

** ** **

The next day, June dressed in her usual large and thick bra, an oversized T-shirt and black stretch shorts. Each morning of the trip, she had gone for a walk on the top deck and today was no different. As she walked, she noticed the two girls from the formal dinner and waived. They waived back very friendly and began to walk with her.

The three lovely women walked the track 4 more times and the two girls invited June to see their suite. June said she could visit another time when she wasn't so sweaty. Sandy was persuasive and said that they had some ice cold water waiting for them.

June entered the suite after Kay. It was a large suite with sitting areas, a refrigerator, a fully stocked bar, a dining area and another room with two couches and a coffee table.

"Wow, this is a huge suite! How on earth did you girls afford it?"

Sandy giggled and said one word "Daddy"

"Daddy?"

"Yes, my daddy promised me a cruise if I got straight A's and I did. A promise is a promise!"

Sandy handed June bottled water and she drank it gladly. A few minutes later and June was asleep on the couch from the sleep-aid Sandy had put in her water bottle.

"I cannot believe that you talked me into this! This is kidnapping!" Kay whispered.

"Why are you whispering, no one can hear you. We are on the top floor and it's the only suite up here!"

"It just makes me nervous. Doing this"

"When you feel his cock spreading your pussy lips, you will thank me!"

Sandy and Kay stripped June of her clothes. They had to work quickly as they were not sure how long the sleeping pill would last.

** ** **

June awoke to blackness. Her eyes were covered by a soft cloth tied around her head. She tried to move but couldn't. "Help me" she said softly.

"That's right, honey. We're here to help you." The voice said. It was one of the girls. It was coming back to June. She was walking and stopped at the girls' suite and drank some water. Did she fall?

"Where am I? Why can't I move? Did I fall and break something?" And then she realized that she was naked. Her hands were tied above and aside of her head. Her knees were trussed up to her arms and open wide. Her ankles were pulled out. Thankfully the ties didn't hurt but she was frightened and began to cry.

"You will be fine as long as you do as we say"

"Sandy, please let me go. I'll tell no one. Trust me. I won't tell a soul!"

"There are some things that you need to learn. I'm here to teach you. That is all this is. This is a classroom where you are going to learn how to behave. Participate and you will get an A and get to leave early. Struggle and fight and you will get an F and have to stay after class."

June began to struggle. She tried rolling from side to side and could hear the bed creak as she did it. "Look young ladies! You let me go now, right now!"

Thwack! It was the sound of a ruler on her ass and it stung.

"You are not starting out well." Sandy said calmly and nodded to Kay who swatted her two more times.

"OK, OK!!"

June felt a warm washcloth between her legs soaking her pussy hair. She heard the sound of shaving cream and felt it applied to her pussy. Then the feel of the razor on her skin and she held very still. "Why are you doing this?" she said as a tear of fear rolled down her cheek onto the bed sheet.

The blade continued its work and the question went unanswered. When they were done and washed away the shaving cream, her pussy was completely bare except for a small thin strip above her clit area.

"You have beautiful, big tits, June". She could tell that it was Kay and her hands began a massage of her tits. Oil was added and they became slippery. June's nipples expanded and grew to their full size. "ohhhh, you have huge nipples! They're beautiful! Why do you hide them behind that hideous bra?"

"They are not beautiful! They are too big. They get the wrong kind of attention."

"They are very big and long now ... are you getting excited?"

"No, this is humiliating, illegal and immoral!"

Thwack! Thwack! Two quick spanks and immediate lips sucking her nipples. The tit sucking felt nice, soft and warm but the spanks stung this time. June decided she should just try and endure this humiliation and not fight back. It was useless anyway. As soon as she caught a break, she'd run for it but for now, she had no choice.

"Say that you're sorry ... say it or get another spanking."

"I'm sorry."

"Mean it!"

"Ok, OK, I am sorry"

The lips were back on her tits and she could feel fingers roaming her inner thighs. She again tried to close her legs and the ties held firm. Her heart began to race from the insistent sucking and fondling of her tits.

Suddenly, they stopped sucking her tits. She was just getting used to it and they stopped. Someone was between her legs. She could tell from the shifting of the bed. June felt something warm and wet on her pussy lips. It was a tongue. The back of the tongue was rougher than the front and whoever was doing it was using all parts of their tongue. She sucked air into her lungs as she tried to control her temper. This had gone too far and then she felt a finger slide between her pussy lips and the tongue continued licking her lips. Now lips were on each of her nipples again. How many of them were there? Her pussy was getting licked and both her nipples were getting sucked. She could feel a surge of heat emanating from between her legs rising up her body. Her breathing became rapid. The fingers, now there were two of them, were very slowly exploring her hot love canal. She was soaked down there. It must have been from the shaving but it was more slippery than water.

The fingers stroked and pressed her pussy open on all sides.

"Do you like men?" asked Sandy.

"Yes, I love my husband" June was surprised at how raspy her voice sounded. Was she getting turned on by this? No, absolutely not.

"You love your husband. Hmmmm. Do you fuck him?"

"We have intercourse."

"Do you fuck him or make love to him?"

"We uhhh ... " she hesitated.

"Don't lie or you'll feel the ruler!"

The fingers kept prodding deeper and the lips on her clit and tit was confusing her.

"We just fuck! It gets him off and keeps him happy"

"What about you? Do you get off? OR do you fake it to also make him happy?"

"I ummm" that tongue on her clit was really feeling good. "I fake it to make him happy. He wants me to climax but a woman my age just doesn't climax or have the sexual libido that you young girls do!"

The fingers in her cunt curled up and found the soft mound of tissue known as the g-spot. Their first touch brought a loud groan from June's lips. She was breathing hard. Her big tits bounded up and down on her chest. Her nipples still long and hard as Martin continued to suck them. Sandy kept up her play with June's pussy while Kay sucked her clit.

"ohhh what are you doing to me? You need to stop that! It's not right ..."

"Who says so? You like it, don't you? Yeah ... do you want me to stop?"

"yes ...stop now ... " she murmured without conviction.

The fingers continued to stroke her g-spot and the lips and tongue on her nipples wouldn't slow down. The tongue was on again, off again sucking of her clit and it was driving her wild. She began to shake her head as the first wave of orgasm swept up her body.

Sandy's fingers increased their pace. She was frigging the pretty older woman as fast as her fingers could take her. Suddenly, it happened. June squirted with a scream. Three jets of her pussy juice shot out of her cunt just missing Kay's face and landing 6 inches between her legs soaking the sheet. The rest dribbled down her pussy lips and across her asshole. Kay urgently licked up June's juices from her pussy lips. She sucked and licked and another orgasm rocked June. She screamed again and sucked a big gulp of air into her lungs. Her big tits fell to the side of her chest as she arched her back.

Martin's cock was rock hard as he watched his wife squirt onto the sheet. It throbbed and needed relief. Watching these beautiful young women sexually attack his wife was more than he could stand. Now, with his wife's cum shooting out like that ... his cock just continued to throb and was about to explode.

June cried out a third time and tears fell down her cheeks "YOU SEE! YOU SEE!!" She sobbed. "I climax and it's embarrassing. You're laughing aren't you!"

She felt Sandy's lips on her ear whispering. "I wish I could cum like that! I mean it. It was beautiful!"

"There's not a man in the world that would put up with a woman doing that! It's disgusting!"

"Well, we have a man in the room and for your sake, I'm sorry to say that he is not disgusted. As a matter of fact, he is very turned on. His cock is huge and your display has just made him even bigger!"

June groaned but Martin smiled as he moved between his wife's legs.

"No, please. I can't be unfaithful to my husband!" She felt the head of the cock part her pussy lips. "ohhhh what are you doing to me?!"

Sandy kissed Junes tear stained cheek. When we're done, you're going to appreciate your husband even more. Aren't you?"

"Yes, yes ... I already do! You don't have to do this!"

Sandy kissed her lips softly and whispered again. "You need to have this big cock so you can truly love your husband."

The pressure was intense on her pussy lips as they parted and widened. The head slid in slowly and she grunted. More of Martin's shaft entered her. Martin pumped his wife like he always did. He had 4 inches in her and kept pumping in and out as the girls sucked his wife's tits.

Sandy whispered "Beg him!"

"Beg him what??" gasped June.

"Beg him to put it all in!"

"No!"

"Do it!!"

"Ok. Please put it in deeper!"

Martin shook his head and kept up the four inches.

Sandy said quietly "Not fucking good enough!"

June licked her lips. Her tits were bouncing back and forth under Martin's fucking.

"I need it."

"Tell him that you want it!"

"I need it and I uhhhhh ohhhhh I want it! Yes ... I want it! Fuck me with it!"

Martin drove deeper pushing another 2 inches into virgin territory never stopping with his pumping. He drove deeper still until he was hitting her cervix with each and every stroke.

June was meeting every thrust and hadn't stopped talking. "Yeah ... that's it! Fuck me!! ... Do it ... fuck me HARD!!!"

"Do you like his hard cock in you?" Sandy asked softly

"Yeah ... I love his hard cock!"

"You love it?"

"ohhhh shit ... it feels sooooooooooo fucking good!!"

The waves washed over her in rapid succession. The first was a tidal wave that shook her whole body for 2 to 3 minutes. Martin didn't stop. The second ripped through her starting with her toes and ending with a tingling in her neck. The third climax was less than a minute later as Martin still hadn't stopped. Tears streamed down her face. These were tears of joy and not fear. Sandy and Kay hugged her and kissed her. Martin kept fucking her. He pushed deep inside her for the last time and June could feel his cum shooting deep inside her. "Yeah ... Yeah!!! Give me that cum ... give it to me!!"

They all relaxed for a few minutes. Sandy had her own pussy juices flowing down her legs. She was hot and wanted Martin fucking her soon but the job wasn't over.

"We're almost done June. You have to clean him"

"But I'm so tired!"

"I know" said Kay. "But I'm going help you in your learning. Suck a man to get him hard. Make love to him to make him climax. Never fake an orgasm. Clean a man off when he is done. If you do those things and he'll lick your pussy and make you cum and cum and cum!"

The big cock was at her lips and June licked it tentatively at first. Within moments, her prudish senses finally broken down, she was sucking the tasty juices from his cock and liking it.

A tongue licked June's ear and she knew it was Sandy again. "Honey. I want you to get rid of your bras. Throw them away. You are now going to dress more stylish. You are going to make men look at you. Men are going to want you. They are going to desire you. Women will be jealous. Your husband will love you for it and you will be faithful to your husband. Do you hear me?"

June nodded. "But I was faithful to my husband up until tonight! You made me unfaithful!"

Sandy smiled. "You're lying again. Do you want to be spanked?"

"No ... I'm not lying. I've never had sex with anyone but my husband!"

"That's not faithful, my dear! Have you sucked his cock? Have you cleaned him after he was done? Have you allowed him to suck your pussy? Have you teased him and made him want you with those big tits of yours?"

"No but is that what you think men want?"

Thwack!

"It is as I suspected the first night I met you. If you aren't doing those things then you are not being faithful. You are being stingy with yourself. You MUST give yourself to him so that he can give himself to you!!"

"Ok. I understand. I don't know how I will do it but I will try."

Kay got close to June's ear. "June, if you don't or even if we suspect that you aren't being a good and faithful wife to your husband, we'll post this video on the internet and send a copy to your husband."

"What video???"

"The one we just created of you having sex with a big, hard cock and two very cute girls."

June was silent. She felt the ties on her arms and legs loosen. Pulling off the blindfold, she looked back and forth to Kay and Sandy. She stood on shaky legs and slowly got dressed. She opened the door to leave and looked back at the two naked girls.

"Remember" Sandy said. "Dress sexy for your husband and be faithful to him. We'll be watching".

Kay locked the door behind June and turned to see Martin back in the room with Sandy on her knees sucking his soft cock.

"I don't think I can get it up again, girls. I'm sorry" Martin said with a wry smile.

Sandy smiled back. "Sure you can ... why don't you just rest for a moment and watch?"

Kay giggled and kissed her friend full on the lips. They both looked at Martin making sure that he knew that their performance was for him. Kay fondled Sandy's big tits and brought her nipples up to her lips and began sucking and licking.

"Mmmm, Kay, didn't you think that June's tits were the sexiest tits you've ever sucked?" Sandy knew talking about Martin's wife would get him excited.

"Ohhhh yes. Her tits were gorgeous" she said through a mouthful of gorgeous tit. "And I love her pussy. Such sweet pussy juice!"

Martin stroked his cock absent mindedly and it quickly hardened.

Kay stood next to the table and bent at the hips and spread her legs. "Umm Martin? Could you take care of me?" she asked in a little girl voice. Martin was surprised to find that his cock was hard again. With a big grin, he positioned himself behind Kay and Sandy guided his cock into her best friend's wet pussy.

Martin pushed the head in. It was not easy going.

"My God, this is big ... shit ... " and Kay smiled as Sandy spread her pussy lips to help Martin's entry. Martin kept up his pace forcing more and more of his cock deeper into her.

"ohhh I don't think I can do this! It's too big!" Kay cried out.

Martin started to apologize and take it out when Sandy stopped him. Her face twisted in anger. "Look Martin. We took a big risk fixing your wife and you can't blow it. Do you understand?"

"What do you mean?" he asked innocently enough.

"I mean that you are as much of a problem as your wife!! If you let Kay up now, you're admitting that she can't take it. She CAN take it. You tell her to shut up because you are going to fuck her and fuck her until she puts a puddle of cum on the floor! You have a fucking fantastic cock. Act like it!"

Kay smiled. It had all been planned. Part of the training that she and Sandy had worked out the night before. "Martin ... oooh ... it hurts!"

Martin looked at Sandy. "No baby, it's going to be just fine!" and he pushed his cock another two inches deeper into Kay's pussy. Kay grunted from the thrust and smiled.

"Ohhhh Martin, you're so big and thick! I just have a small pussy and big tits!!"

Martin increased his tempo and was pushing his rod all the way up and crashing at her cervix. He slapped her ass and she winced.

Sandy climbed up on the table and spread her legs before Kay's face. "Eat my pussy, bitch!"

Kay gladly dove in to Sandy's pussy while Martin's cock continued its assault.

Martin looked into Sandy's eyes and smiled. She smiled back. He mouthed the words "Thank you" and she seductively licked her lips and fell back on the table as an orgasm raced through her body. When she was aware of her surroundings again, she saw Kay sitting astride Martin's cock. She had just lowered herself onto him.

Sandy raced over and caught Kay's eyes.

"Kay ... ummm Martin likes big tits like yours and mine ... "

Sandy giggled and they both leaned forward forcing their big tits into his face. With all that tit staring at him, Martin lost control and squirted deep inside Kay's pussy. As Martin lay there, the ever insatiable Sandy scrambled between Kay's thighs to gobble up Martin's cum.

"Martin, you have the sweetest cum" she said as she swallowed. "If you wife doesn't change her ways, call me!"

** ** **

It took a while for Martin to regain composure so he walked around the ship. He stopped for a drink at a ship's bar. With all the fucking he had done in the last 2 days, he doubted he'd be able to get hard again for a month! He laughed at the thought of what had happened. It seemed unreal, like he had fallen asleep and had one of those half asleep and half awake dreams where you don't know what is real and what is dream. He sucked down his drink and when he looked up, he saw a beautiful and sexy woman coming toward him.

It was 4:00 in the afternoon and the sun was behind her blinding much of his sight. She wore a sheer white, button down shirt open and tied in the front below her tits. Around her waist was a white wrap that tied at her hips. Under the skirt was an orange bathing suit bottom with French cut hips. She wore nothing under the shirt and her long and thick dark brown nipples were easily visible to all around her.

As she walked, her giant tits gently swayed from side to side playing peek-a-boo with the open front of her shirt.

"I've been looking everywhere for you, Martin" she said with a smile. "Don't you know that it's happy hour which means its time for you to make me happy?"

She climbed up onto the stool next to Martin. There were four other men at the bar and their eyes were glued to her tits. She ordered a drink and she and Martin conversed as if nothing had changed. She slugged down all of her drink as she needed courage for what she was going to do next.

Standing up, she backed away from the bar and the men glanced at her while trying not to look. "It's ok, boys. You can look. C'mon, it's alright. Feast your eyes on my big tits. I know you want to."

Martin stood up.

June untied her shirt and slowly opened it up. First her left nipple came into view and someone whistled. Then her entire right tit was exposed and one of the guys bravely stood and walked to her to feel her.

"That's right. C'mon ... come and feel how real they are. No silicone here boys. Each of you gets a nice feel." Then she pointed at Martin. "But only he gets to fuck me!"

All of them took turns feeling her tits. Martin watched and his cock became engorged spreading down his leg. One of the guys began to feel her from behind while another was in front. The guy behind her cupped her tits while the guy in front sucked her nipples.