A Promise is a Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned "Oh Martin, what are you doing to me??"

He kept up his licking and held his hands firmly on her thighs. The skin was soft to his touch. He wanted her to cum from his tongue. He knew that he could make her cum if she would just continue to let him lick!

"Martin, honey, that feels nice but I'm sore down there from that thong honey."

He licked harder and his tongue parted her lips and entered her canal. More juices were flowing now and the sensation of her taste drove him crazy.

She tried to close her legs but Martin held on. "Martin, stop! Stop now!"

Martin took a deep breath and backed out from between her legs with his lips, cheeks and nose covered with her juices. His cock throbbed and bobbed in front of him. It's almost 10 inches in length and thick head was almost obscene.

"Honey, thank you for licking me but you know I don't like oral sex." She almost sounded apologetic.

He looked at her on the bed. She was a goddess. Her big breasts and huge nipples jutting out were enough to drive a man mad with desire. She was "all his" but in reality, she rarely allowed anything but missionary style. In their younger days before their marriage, with her tits, his friends envied him. The truth was that, sexually speaking, he would gladly have taken another partner to bed if she was even a bit more adventurous. He didn't find out about her prudish ways until after they were married.

"Honey, don't be so sad. Go wash your face and then you can make love to me!"

He washed his face and came out of the tiny bathroom to find her filing her nails naked on the bed.

"You were in there so long that I almost got dressed for the comedy show tonight!"

She spread her legs enough for him to kneel between them. She smiled, reached down for his cock and aimed it at her pussy. He leaned in and her wetness enveloped the head of his cock. Her pussy lips spread and received him deeper. He was so long that he couldn't push all the way in. Even so, if felt good to be inside her. Her big tits were right in front of him and despite her prudish ways, she didn't control her nipples and they hardened and thickened. They were tasty morsels at the tips of two great mountains of white, soft-skinned, flesh. He leaned in and she encouraged him. His hips pistoned quickly. He knew that she was not going to cum so he took care of himself and pounded her pussy as best he could with about half of his cock.

Leaning further down, she put a hand around his neck and guided him to her nipple and he sucked it in and began licking. She moaned and groaned but he could tell that she was faking again. He kept his pounding up and felt his cum boil in his balls. It squirted out and deep into her pussy until it ran down her ass crack.

Martin stood up. His 60 year old frame stood strong and taut. His cock hung with its big head more than halfway down his thigh.

"That was wonderful, baby" she cooed.

He smiled knowing that she was lying but no longer caring whether she came or not. She filed her finger nails again ... she had her nail file in her hand the whole time! Martin washed his cock, got dressed and told her he'd meet her in the lounge for the comedy show. For now, he needed some time to himself.

** ** ** **

It was Tuesday afternoon. Martin came back to the room later than he had expected. He saw a note from June stating that she was going to the spa. He quickly looked at the excursion list and saw "European Spa treatment -- Enjoy the gentle hands of our master masseuse at our European Spa!" He quickly saw a 2 next to the excursion and thought he'd better get his ass up there or June would be very angry with him for missing the European Spa treatment. It cost a lot of money that wasn't included in the winning tickets. He read the note wrong as the European Spa treatment wasn't for another two days ...

Sandy sat at the reception area on the top floor at the Spa waiting for Kay to finish her pedicure. She had scheduled a massage but the masseuse was sick. She saw the buxom woman from their table the night before come in the foyer and Sandy remembered her name was June. She was wearing an oversized T-shirt with one of those big, thick bras and black spandex pants. Wow, Sandy thought those were big tits! She overheard the woman ask for a manicure and watched as the receptionist check her reservation list and then guided her to a private room where Kay had just started her pedicure a few minutes earlier. A few minutes later, the husband entered and walked right to her.

"Did you see my wife? I think we are supposed to be here for a European Massage. I hope I'm not late."

Sandy stood up and looked around. "You just missed her. She just went in for a ummm" she knew what June went in for but thought of something better. "Yes, you're late. Let me take you to the massage room."

Sandy guided him around the corner right past the open door where his wife and the receptionist were chatting next to Kay. She found the massage room easily enough and was happy to see that the door was unlocked. She wasn't sure where she was going to go with this. Maybe just goof on the guy a little. Get him to strip down and laugh at him secretly for a while. It could be fun. She'd tease him, give him a look down her shirt and rub her tits on his back and get him hard. That's what she'd do ... get him hard and take his clothes and leave!! No, that would be too mean. Leave his clothes with him but get him rip-roaring hard first!

Once inside he looked at her carefully. She looked young. Her face was silky smooth with no wrinkles or smile lines. Her blonde hair flowed down onto her shoulders. Her eyes were sharp and sparkled. Her lips were full, smooth and had a slight trace of pink lipstick.

Martin's eyes ventured south. Her breasts were large and full. She had a slight bulge at her tummy and her hips barely flared out at all. Her tan legs seemed longer than her height should allow. She was like a gazelle with long thin legs. She wore a pink top with a low slung V neck. The spaghetti straps and the V neck hid little of her lacy dark pink bra. The top stopped short of her belly and a small hoop was in her belly button. She wore gym shorts that were rolled up at the waist hiking the legs high on her thighs right to her crotch.

"Where's my wife?" he asked innocently enough.

"She's getting her European Massage in the other room!"

"Weren't you at our table last night? I didn't know they let employees dine with passengers."

"You are right but we won a prize and got to eat with the passengers last night. I'm sorry, we should have told you. It's kind of like being a princess for a night for those of us working on the ship! Ok, may I call you Martin?"

"Yes, that's fine."

"Ok, Martin, please strip down to your underwear and lie on the table face down."

Martin stripped down and Sandy reviewed the massage oils. She had many massages at her father's club before and these oils, mud packs, and rinses were of very good quality. When she turned around, Martin was on his stomach on the table wearing only white briefs.

"Oh, Martin, we're going to have to take those briefs off. They'll restrict the blood flow in your skin."

Martin was about to object when she put a towel over his butt and instructed him to remove his briefs.

She left the towel there with the full intent of taking it off and running out the door at sometime but she hadn't teased him enough. She stood in front of him where he could see her and reached around behind her back and unfastened her bra strap.

"This bra just gets in the way. You are my first customer today and I forgot to take it off earlier. I hope you don't mind".

"No, no, I don't mind. Whatever makes you comfortable."

She was able to remove the bra without lifting her shirt. Her nipples hardened and poked out of the soft cotton material. Martin just stared. She put oil on her hands and leaned forward to work his shoulders and upper body. With each stroke of her hands into his shoulders, he watched her breasts wobble and move. They were tanned and fantastic. As they moved under her top, he could see her brown and hard nipples. His erection began to grow.

She moved to the side and began to work the rest of his back. From the height of the table, her breasts rested on the back of his arm and with each movement her nipples scraped his skin the cotton material of her top. She rubbed the oil into the small of his back and slid the towel further down his butt. She edged the towel further and further down. She giggled to herself as she thought of the poor man's small penis getting hard under there.

Switching modes, Sandy worked on Martin's legs. She worked up from his calves and as she did, she caught a glimpse of his ball sack. It was bigger than she expected. With her hands on both sides of his thighs, she worked his thigh muscles back and forth. As she did, she bunched this end of the towel right up to the edge of his butt crack. She let her fingernails drag across his balls and heard him gasp and then he adjusted his position. The old guy was getting quite a thrill. She realized as she took a quick break that this was hard work. Martin seemed to have more muscles than she thought a guy his age should have.

Sandy instructed Martin to turn over and she held the towel so that she couldn't see his private parts. As she laid the towel back down she realized that it hadn't laid flat. There was a lump and it moved as Martin watched her big tits wobble. It couldn't be his cock, it was too big.

She rubbed his chest with an apricot spread with her eyes glancing back down to the towel every few seconds. The lump seemed to have grown. She worked the front of his legs getting a much better view of his ball sack. It wasn't an illusion, it was a very big ball sack.

"What are you doing?" Martin asked as she pushed the towel higher and higher.

Sandy smiled. "This IS a European massage ... "

Her hands rubbed his stomach finding that it wasn't as flabby as she had expected. She edged the towel down further and reached under it to find a thick and throbbing cock. She moved the cloth back in shock to reveal its length. Martin looked away in embarrassment. She stroked it from the bottom up and her other hand joined the first and still the big thick head poked out. Neither hand could complete the circumference of his hardening meat. The veins were large and made their long crooked journey down to the base. The head was much thicker than the rest and looked purple, the size of a plum.

Sandy leaned over him but she could not reach it with her mouth. She climbed up next to him on the table and got between his legs never letting go of his cock. She looked him in the eye and opened her mouth to take in his cock head. It was big. She stretched her mouth wide and was able to get the top just passed her teeth. She licked and sucked the head as best she could. She put more oil in her hands and began a reverent pounding of his meat. Using both hands on his shaft while licking and sucking of the head, she gave Martin the view of her big tits bounding up and down with each thrust. It didn't take too long.

The hot sticky cum spewed into her mouth and she sucked it in swallowing as quickly as possible. Martin cried out with each jet that jumped from his cock. Some dribbled down her hands as she pumped every ounce that she could get from his cock.

After the last swallow, Sandy was giddy with excitement. This was the biggest cock she had ever seen and he came so hard it excited her. Her pussy was soaked right through he gym shorts. Without even looking, she knew that her clit was engorged more than ever and her pussy lips were slick with her juices.

She sighed and continued to stroke his cock.

"I doubt my wife is getting THIS European Massage" Martin said with a smile.

"No, you're right. She's getting a manicure."

Waves of guilt washed over Martin. He had just been seduced by this vivacious and beautiful young woman sitting on the table next to him. What if June found out? That would be the end of their marriage. That would be the end of his life!

Sandy could see the change in him. She misunderstood and thought it was happening again. Another guy had gotten satisfied and didn't give a shit about her satisfaction. But, she noticed that he wasn't exactly like the others. There was something different about Martin and it was more than his big dick.

He looked at her. She had given him great pleasure. He'd never been worked like she had. She had excited him, brought him to a mountain of excitement and pleasured him like no woman had ever done before.

He moved aside and gently pushed her onto her back. She had a confused look on her face. She hadn't expected this. He got between her legs and she eased them wide apart for him. Pulling aside her gym shorts, he found she wore no panties and Martin saw his first hairless pussy. It was beautiful! Her lips were full and her clit was barely hidden by the hood. His kisses were soft on her thighs and moved carefully up toward her pussy. He was nervous that she would tell him to stop. Instead, as his tongue reached her nectar, she moaned and groaned. He licked her lips left and right and up and down and was thrilled to see her grab her tits and squeeze her nipples. He kept licking, getting his tongue deeper and deeper into her slit. Then he pulled out and licked her clit softly at first and then increasing his vigor. She didn't tell him to stop. She begged him to keep going.

Sandy reached down and spread her lips with her fingers. "Suck it! Suck it, please!!"

Martin obliged and sucked her clit into his lips and flicked it with his tongue.

Her first climax started in her toes and they curled. Her legs stretched and flexed and stretched again as Martin clung on and kept licking and sucking. The grunt and groan escaped from her lips sounded like a lion, deep and throaty. "Ohhhhh Martin!!"

Her juices ran out her cunt and Martin lapped them up as fast as he could. They flowed down over her asshole and tickled her.

Sandy breathed a large sigh and collapsed on the table exhausted.

Martin smiled and thought "So, this is what a woman looks like after she climaxes."

Sandy kissed him on the lips. It was the first time they had kissed. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and she tasted herself. She didn't care that her juices were all over his face. They stood up beside the table and kissed for a long time. Her hand instinctively wrapped around his cock feeling it growing again. She smiled. No, this was not a young man but his recovery time was quick enough for her.

Martin backed away but Sandy held on to his cock. "No, I think we should stop" he said quietly.

Sandy whimpered a little. "Please? Just a little more. Please?"

"I really have to get back to my wife and I feel terribly guilty about this"

Sandy's mind whirred into motion. She wanted that cock between her legs. She just wanted to feel its size press on her pussy walls. She pushed him back onto the table.

"Your secret is safe with me. You don't have to worry about anything" she cooed. "Just let me have this one little or should I say big experience and I'll keep quiet and won't bother you again!"

Martin could see the veiled threat. He had to give her what she wanted.

She crawled up on top of him and straddled his hips. She pulled off her top and held his cock up to her tits and rubbed his cock all over her tits and nipples. It felt great! She leaned over more and sucked the head in.

"ohhhhh" Martin groaned. "I don't get to do this often."

"What? Sex? With her body, you'd think she does this all the time!"

"oh no. I mean we don't have oral sex and she rarely gets on top."

She sucked his head in again. She stroked his shaft and was deliberately being rough with him. Martin loved it.

"Honey, with a cock like this, I'm surprised she isn't chasing you around the house all the time!"

The next words came out of Martin's mouth without any thought. It was a rarity for Martin. "She fakes orgasms ..."

Sandy looked at Martin and didn't believe him at first. She got on all fours and reached between her legs to put his cock head between her pussy lips. Her nipples dragged across Martin's chest and he thought he would cum again right there. She slowly lowered herself onto the head. It felt like it was ripping her apart but she pushed more. She gritted her teeth and pushed and felt the head pass her lips with a pop. A shiver rolled up her spine and her toes curled again.

Looking down into Martin's face she spoke quietly as she continued to work his cock inside her. "Honey, why fake an orgasm when you can have a real one? She just needs some training. OHhhh your cock is soooooo big!"

"It's too big, isn't it. That is what she always has said."

Sandy ignored him. Her mind was losing control. Her body was taking over. The sensations spreading from her hot cunt traveled throughout her body. It started with a small tremor and was building as she pushed further and further down his pole. Her pussy lips engorged and gripped Martin's cock. She had taken more inside her than Martin had ever put inside his wife, June. And she kept going deeper. Finally, the base of his cock began to bend and Sandy knew that he was pressing hard against her cervix. She lifted up and slammed down hard. She did it again and cried out with each slam. Her head began to shake back and forth. Her hair flying around her as her fingernails dug into the sheets beside his head.

Arching her back to get as much cock in her as possible, her big tits were practically smothering Martin. He loved it. He sucked her nipples in as she pressed again and again against his cock. He was trying to think of anything nonsexual so that he wouldn't cum too soon but this vixen was deeper on his cock than anyone had ever been and she kept on going.

Suddenly she stopped on the upstroke and gasped. Her eyes were wide and then she squeezed them tight. She rocked slowly back and a smile crossed her face as inch by inch re-entered her pussy. She was on the edge of her climax. She was making it last. She lifted up slightly and slammed down for the last time screaming. She felt her cunt juices fly out of her pussy dribbling down to his balls and asshole. She grunted and screamed and then punched him on the chest and his cum erupted into her full pussy.

Spurt after spurt poured out of Martin's cock. His hips fucked up at her as her second and third climaxes blasted through her body. Suddenly, she had become a rag doll and collapsed on her chest. She was tired and limp and curled her hands together and lay on his chest with his big but deflating cock still firmly inside her.

He held her for a few minutes.

"I can't believe that I cheated on her" he said quietly.

"You need to train her." Sandy said with her chin on his chest.

"What do you mean?"

"She's just gotten into a rut. I bet she just doesn't know how to enjoy her body or yours! She needs to be trained to enjoy her body and to enjoy this cock"

He looked at her. "No, you're crazy. First of all, you trick me into this and second, you talk crazy talk like teaching my wife how to enjoy her body. You're crazy!"

She smiled. "Yes, I'm crazy. And you know what's worse?

"What?"

"I only want to train her so that I can have this cock of yours a couple more times on this trip. If I train her, will you give me your cock some more?"

"What do you mean 'train her'?"

"When I'm done, she's going to be a great lay for you. She is going to want your cock as much as I know you want to suck her big tits. If we're lucky, we might be able to change the way she dresses so that she doesn't always look like a Victorian school master. I know that dinner was not her usual attire!"

Sandy got down and using her tongue cleaned up Martin's cock. It got semi hard but Sandy needed a break.