A Red Leaf & Ten Orchids Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

They eventually peeled themselves apart, and lay on their sides facing each other. As they kissed, Kayla took Josh's hand and placed it back where it had been earlier. "It's completely soaked, but at least it's honest, and it likes you." she said. Josh tried to wrap his head around that statement since it made no sense. Suddenly he thought that he understood what she meant, and he smiled.

"It's not as itchy as a polar bear's either," he sighed. Another round of giggles followed. He moved his hand softly, and his new little friend down there emerged to play again.

"Gently Joshua, "she sighed.

"Yes, I know Kayla. I don't know why, but you seem to have an irrational fear of falling down for some reason, even if you're already there."

Kayla began to make apologetic noises about its size, but Josh simply said. "There's a phrase that I'm looking for...can you guess what it is? That's right. Shut up. I like it a lot, and since it sticks out that far, it makes some things a lot easier. I've never done what we just did like that. Your idea was incredible, and the size made it possible. I haven't seen it at full noon, but I think you ought to feel a little special that it's there."

Kayla hadn't thought of that at all.

Eventually, Josh eased her onto her back, and starting at her face, began to kiss and nibble his way south slowly as she spread and lifted her legs. When he arrived at her breasts, his penis was pressing against her bottom cheeks, and she reached down and pulled them apart so that it had somewhere to be. He rocked himself slowly, pressing gently against the smaller opening at the wrong angle. Kayla smiled, "That feels nice, how did you know I'd like that there?"

Josh replied honestly, "Not a clue, but I've been getting some signals from my own equipment, so I guess I'm trying to keep it interested, and I'm hoping that you don't mind too much."

Kayla sighed, "It's nice, Josh. I think a lot of girls wouldn't like that, but I sure do. I've always felt a little dirty about it, but sometimes I just know that I like this, though I've never gone farther. So now you know another dark secret." She had no idea why she'd just told him that. Josh didn't acknowledge the statement, and kept his focus on her breasts and until she began to apologize about their size as well. Joshua stopped abruptly.

"Kayla, I've about had enough of your apologizing, as though you're sorry, that you'd love to offer me better, but unfortunately all you've got to give me is your substandard equipment. Different men like different kinds of women, though we're all pretty much pigs in that we'll take what we can get if it's warm and wet at the moment.

Now I'm very sorry to have to tell you this Kayla, but you are everything that I've always ever wanted in a woman. I mean that. I know that you won't believe me, because women never believe what men tell them body-wise because they suspect that the men are lying to them anyway, and they're probably right in many cases. But I'm actually being honest here. I know that you're pretty hardheaded by your own admission, so I'm prepared to repeat this to you often: I love everything about your body. Understand? Everything. I could probably make love to your elbow.

Here's another big secret - I'm actually not that fond of large boobs. I am not now, nor have I ever been someone who can only focus on a pair of tits, though that's pretty much what I'm doing at the moment, because I can't imagine that there are better ones to be found anywhere. I'm actually delighted with them. So in case I wasn't being clear, I just happen to be enjoying the flight. The only thing that I DON'T like is the intercom system, because I keep hearing static like this. Now could you please switch it back to the other channel? This one's too noisy, and I liked the other music better. And no, I wouldn't like a bag of peanuts Ma'am, and no thank you, I can find my own pillow."

Kayla laughed softly, and said, "Ok, ok, I get it. You like my bod --"

"Love you body." Josh growled.

Kayla giggled, "Alright, you LOVE my body. Nobody's ever waxed so poetically over my little 34s before."

"34..." he mused, "I don't know the metric equivalent, but that would be, let me see, 1.0 SBH. That's my favorite size!"

"1.0...What's SBH?" she asked, as he nuzzled them affectionately.

"What? Oh. Standard British Handful," he stated categorically, "Canada used to be a British colony, if you remember your history." She burst out laughing.

"You make me laugh so much. Actually my boobs can't believe this, so could you please get back to work here?"

Joshua was only too willing to comply and Kayla ran her fingers over his short hair as she held his head to her breasts. After a time, he worked his way down to where he found her erect clitoris had been waiting for him. He kissed and dragged his tongue around in a quick circumference. He was just about to kiss his delightful new friend, when he felt Kayla shift.

Kayla's head was on a rolled up sleeping bag. She felt that he was perhaps doing something that he felt obligated to do for her, because she'd only ever performed the male equivalent when she'd had to. She wanted to tell him that it was fine, and that he wasn't obligated at all. She lifted her head to speak, but before she could say anything, she saw the shape of his head, and heard him snarl at her.

"So help me God, Kayla Fraser, if you're going to apologize yet again, you'll find yourself walking back. Oh, and honey? The rattlesnakes are nocturnal. I'm having a ball here; this is better than the juice of a thousand Popsicles, only warmer. So you'd better get used to this, unless you really want me to stop."

She sighed, and said. "Sorry, nobody's ever really..."

"Come on, nobody ever?" Josh couldn't believe her.

"Well, there was one boy who said he wanted to, back when I was in college the first time. But he didn't really do much, and then he left, and I never saw him again. ...I can't believe I'm talking about this!" she exclaimed.

Joshua rested his head on her inner thigh, and said cheerfully, "You'll never have a more attentive audience, Kayla," and then he licked along the outside of her lips.

She shivered. "Ooh, that was good. Anyway, you might as well know. I don't know how other women are when they're worked up, but I do know that when MY motor's running, there's no mistaking it. It's pretty obvious. You'd probably feel different about what you're doing if you could see it."

Josh was feeling playful, so he just said. "Oh, I VERY much doubt that." He began to kiss her softly there, thinking about flower analogies that kept popping into his mind, as he started to make love to a part of her that he was certain had been overlooked by a lot of idiots along the way. He paid reverent attention to each set of lips there individually. He put a hundred miles on his tongue languidly, nibbling and sucking with great care. Her body put out more moisture than he'd ever known a woman to produce in his experience. He hadn't been around all that much as far as he was concerned, but he certainly felt that he'd found some honey now...

Kayla responded to his attention by squirming, directing him without really knowing it. Josh had always prided himself on his attentiveness, so he just did what her movements signaled that she wanted. He stroked and gently pinched one nipple between two fingers. As he dragged it out, he made a very fervent wish that this wouldn't be a one-off event. He really wanted to get acquainted with the buttons on this game controller.

Her legs lifted higher and, remembering what he'd heard her say, he licked lower. She responded instantly, and indicator lights began to blink in his mind.

'Maybe,' he thought, ... 'damn, maybe I can get her to fly.' He could never think of a good analogy for how a very few women in his experience could move in response to what he did. Since he always found himself thinking along the lines of a kite floating aloft, he called it flying.

She was sopping wet everywhere, and he slowly teased her, alternating between his index, then his middle finger and then his thumb, getting them wet for minutes on end. She let out soft cries as her hips rose and fell, and she gasped and writhed. Her own hands moved to her nipples. He took that as a good sign. Both of his hands would be needed elsewhere soon.

He chose his moment, and lightly loving that erect little clitoris, placed his middle finger at the lower opening. She froze, gasping, and then he began to insert the finger. She groaned. Before Kayla could decide on whether she wanted to protest, his finger was halfway in, still moving, and his index finger was at the upper pathway, and began its own entry there. She moaned, but before she could finish the exhalation, his thumb had joined it, and all three began to move.

He applied gentle upward pressure, and Kayla inhaled through her teeth as she planted her feet. Now she only moved the way his fingers directed, her hips slowly rising off the sleeping bag in stages. Her body rose of its own volition. Joshua was both delighted, and filled with awe, as he realized that she would indeed 'fly' for him. He was astounded at the degree of control that he had, and it was only the first time. He merely suggested with his fingers, and followed along so that his connection to her was maintained. He mentally promised her that he would do his very best for her. And now, as he moved onto on his knees under her, he focused his attention on that lovely floral part that had tickled his nose earlier.

In his mind, Kayla had become a little kite floating in the breeze of a summer sky. He moaned as he licked and sucked, his right arm straining, sweat pouring from him with the effort, fighting off the cramps he was beginning to feel in his forearm. Joshua softly patted and stroked her bottom with his left hand. He didn't know if she would notice, but he tried to offer her his gentle encouragement. He wanted to give her this so much. He had almost forgotten how long he'd waited for someone who could do this, and who was worth the work that it took.

Kayla bucked quickly and called his name several times, sounding as though she were crying. Joshua was careful to allow her movements and still follow them. He began to lick quickly. She'd been wet before, but now a new flood of moisture issued from her, running past his chin and dripping from her cheeks onto his thighs and manhood as he willed Kayla's little kite higher. Her shoulders and feet were the only parts of her body that remained on the floor of the truck as she shrieked and moaned when her flight reached its zenith. She had begun to contract rhythmically, squeezing his fingers tightly. Recognizing this signpost, Josh stopped licking, and held her clitoris very gently with his teeth as he thrashed his tongue.

She screamed long once. The cry raised the hair on the back of his head as Kayla's tone passed the top of her range, and faded out to a constrained hiss in her throat. Time stopped for him along with their breathing. His pulse was all that he heard. He noticed that one of her shoulders had left the sleeping bag.

Her stomach rippled and her nipples stood as high as they ever would, her hands falling to the floor. His penis twitched painfully in a primal response to the scream and the final, most forceful wave of moisture as it ran off his chin and onto his genitals. The back and top of her head took her weight along with the remaining shoulder and her feet as her head arched back as far as it could go.

For this long moment, her body was as rigid as a bar as it quivered in the air. He'd been here before, so long ago. Though he couldn't see from his viewpoint, he knew that her mouth was open, and her teeth were bared.

The little kite in his mind had stopped and hung fluttering in the wind...

Kayla slumped down and the weight of her hips landed squarely onto Joshua's waiting left hand as he exhaled. His bicep strained as he caught her fall and lowered her gently back down to the sleeping bag unconscious. He moved back to give her body room as he very softly kissed the flower several times because for the first time in so very long in his life, he'd really meant it. He'd put all of his love into this for her. His heart swelled with a sense of accomplishment.

"How could anyone have missed finding a treasure like you?" he asked, as he slowly withdrew his fingers. He paused to listen to her breath for a second before he moved to place her body gently on its front, her face resting on her forearm, one leg out to the side. He wanted to make absolutely certain that her airway was clear. He placed his hand lightly on her back to make sure that she was breathing freely and flexed the cramps in his arm away.

He gazed in awe and wonder at her beauty. This had to be the most beautiful creature in the known universe. Then he sat back on his heels as he began to count.

Kayla's mind fluttered down in time with the actions of her eyelids. All that she could see were alternating flashes of red and blackness. She found herself in the dark in a position that she didn't remember being in, and she noticed some weight on the back of her left leg... and recurring warmth. "What ... happened? ...Joshua.?"

"Present and correct, Ma'am." he answered.

She began to ask him, "What are you do - ...Oooohh".

"Just cleaning up. Part of the full service package, y'know?" he said very happily.

"But Josh, that's my ...aaaaahh."

"It certainly is, yes." He chuckled. "You put out more happy juice than I'd have ever believed possible. You're completely soaked even here, actually. So since I caused it, I feel it's my responsibility to --"

"but Josh, what ha-aaapened?" she asked.

Joshua was laughing now. "I'll explain in a minute what happened there, but I need to finish this really important job first. Should only take me another minute... or twenty. But hey, if you can't stop talking for that long, you just keep it up, because every time you speak, I'll do that again, because I love to hear what happens to your voice when I do."

"I'm trying to-oooh think uhhh-of a long poem. It feels so nice."

Josh laughed. "Oh please, do that. I really need an excuse to keep doing this. I do NOT want to stop."

"Ohhhkay." She giggled. You let me kno-OHhhh when I'm cleaned up to your satisfa -Aaaaction."

------------------

"So I passed out?" she asked. She was lying on her side with her head propped on one arm. Joshua was sitting across from her with his arms around his legs.

"Yes," Josh said. There's no English name for it as far as I know, but the French have a name for every damn thing. They call it 'le petit mort', the little death."

"Do you always do that?" she was incredulous.

"No, because if I could do that all the time, I'd never be lonely again, would I? There would be a long line of women beating a path to my door, and they'd all suddenly have found that they could now overlook my face. It has a lot more to do with you than me. I don't think a lot of women can do it at all, though I haven't had the opportunity to test my theory, which is a damn shame."

Josh chuckled, "I've seen it before though. I've only ever had that effect on a woman one time during regular sex, and since we were pretty young, it scared the hell out of me. I thought I'd killed her. I thought that it was just my luck that the one time that I could get a girl to hold still for me, I'd done something wrong and fucked her to death." He chuckled. Kayla laughed with that music that he loved to hear.

"I was able to do that to her orally many times, but I never got it down to a science on her. I used to think maybe that was why she left, because I couldn't do it every time. I've seen it only a few times after that. I can help it along if I think I see the signs. It takes a lot out of me, so it helps if I care about the woman. For me, it's not just physical. I can't explain it, but it's like I'm pushing with my mind because I have to really WANT it to happen for her. With you, it was very easy to do that because I love you, but I think that for most women, I'm just a regular dick.

This is the first time that someone was as wet as you. You actually gushed on me, and do NOT apologize for it. It told me that I had done it well for you, and that's what I really wanted. Besides, it felt so good on me, like a reward. That's never happened before, so thank you for that." he said.

Kayla told him to lie with her, and she kissed him deeply for a few minutes.

"You need to understand some things, Joshua," she began, "First off, I really doubt that could have been the reason why she left you. I don't know why she did, and I couldn't care less. If I were to ever meet her, I'd have to thank her, because if she hadn't thrown you away, Sam and Aunt Rose, Jilly and I would never have known someone as wonderful as you. And right after thanking her, I'd knock her on her fat badger ass for making you hurt, because she's done you a lot of harm."

Josh chuckled at the mental picture, and Kayla went on. "What? You think I'm not defensive about the people that I love? I thought I'd given you a glimpse of that."

She stroked his cheek. "Now I'll admit that your scar is pretty striking at first glance, but I'm with Jilly on this; I like your face. A lot." She very pointedly kissed and then licked his scar for the entire length of it. "And finally, you're not a dick, you're somebody pretty special, and not just for that amazing ability, whether it's coming from you or me, and maybe it's a little of both. It doesn't matter. I'm not stupid enough to question my luck, because up till now, I haven't had a lot of it.

And I believe that you love me because I'm sure I felt it just then, and there was no mistaking it in my mind. I finally really believe it. Actually, I KNOW it though I don't know why you would. I want to make sure that you're never lonely again if you'll let me. Now you lie down on your back, because you're not the only one who offers a full service package."

"What are we doing now?" he asked.

"Interpersonal banking." Kayla said. "You're going to make a deposit right at the same time that I make a withdrawal." She took hold of him and began to stroke.

"Now don't go getting all official on me, and telling me that I have to swipe my card or I'll figure out a way to do that," she said, lying down with her head on his stomach. "Or maybe I'll get all flustered and try to insert it, though I'm sure that won't be necessary." She kissed him softly, and licked tentatively, working back the foreskin. With a soft sigh, she took him into her mouth.

All of the things that Kayla had figured out to get a man emptied in as short a time as possible, she now used slowly to please Joshua. She knew her jaw was going to complain later, but she didn't care. She swirled her tongue, rotated her head, dragged her teeth against him gently, and with all of the love that she could put into it.

The thing that surprised her was the sense of gratification and enjoyment that she derived from it. Until today, she'd hated this. Judging from his motions and the noises he was making, he couldn't possibly have enough of a mind left to form words. The thought almost caused her to laugh out loud, but she was able to dismiss it.

She stroked his scrotum, and then began to move the contents around gently. He reacted to that sensation, so she carefully squeezed a little, and he appeared to be near the point where she thought she could keep him for a time. She slowed down, alternating where she put pressure. If she thought that he was cresting, she paused only a moment, and used a different technique or motion.

He moved periodically, sometimes spreading his legs very slightly, and then bringing them back again. She waited for him to tense them. Whenever she felt the beginning of that, it signaled her to make a change. His legs began to tremble, and it was what she'd waited for. She lifted her head, and keeping her tongue moving in light contact, she asked him if he was ready.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers