A Red Leaf & Ten Orchids Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

It sounded as though he was eating the sleeping bag.

She took that as an affirmative response.

Joshua was very near the end now. His heart hammered, and he could feel it in his temples. That old feeling began down deep that told him to expect his semen delivery shortly. He realized suddenly that he should have told Kayla that he didn't expect her to swallow. His mind was forming the message when he felt coolness, and then her wonderful tongue. She was asking him if he was ready?

Oh, there is a God, after all. He put his hands on her head to carefully touch her hair.

Kayla felt his hands, and for a brief moment was dismayed. Most of the men she'd known liked to make sure she couldn't stop when they spurted. Then she noticed that he was only lightly stroking her. Once again, Joshua had showed her how different he was, and she knew that he wouldn't force her to do anything that she wasn't comfortable with.

She decided it was time to go to town. She renewed her efforts, knowing that he was close. She began to sigh and hum trying to coax his manhood into the gush, but as she did this, it felt so right, and she began to moan with small pleasure too.

Kayla had noticed one detail earlier; how much Josh swelled just before his release. She'd felt that and was surprised at how nice that felt. The penis in her hand had turned very hard indeed. She made a mental note that if they got a chance at vaginal sex she would try to see if she could sense when he was about to let go if she could. She was determined to give them a chance at it soon, and for the present moment, to take whatever he could provide within the next seconds and not lose any. What she'd always just had to choke down had suddenly become precious to her.

She struggled to keep him as he bucked, but then he cried out, and for a second, she thought he would levitate off the floor as she struggled to swallow everything. She wondered where he kept it all. It kept on going; she counted nine, no ten contractions before they became too weak to count. Kayla wanted it all, quickly pressing the heel of her palm hard against him under the scrotum, and pressed her finger just into the opening below that.

He reacted instantly, spreading his legs as he gave her another few contractions, and some more of his seed with a loud groan. She told his manhood the same thing that she'd been telling his chest all night. She could feel that there was some of it at the corner of her mouth, and suddenly entertained an impish thought. 'Let's just see how he likes it.' she thought, and scooted to where his face was.

"Clean up in aisle two!" she announced looking down at him, and she stuck her tongue deeply between his lips. There was no revulsion from him at all. He was chuckling. She was surprised. He licked her mouth, so she licked his, but then she stopped. "Wait, I don't want to miss this, I've got to check something out!" she said as she quickly lowered her head to his chest.

The engine was still running fast, and she had to press slightly to keep her head on him, as it wound down. She waited, as his hands stroked her ass and head softly, and then... there it was.

He began to inhale, and inhale, and was there going to be any oxygen left when he was done? The powerful heart slowed down and then... nothing.

No heartbeat.

She put her hand to his chest and counted at the last rate that she heard as she touched her lips to his mouth. He kissed her gently... On the tenth count, it restarted. Bang-BOOM Bang-BOOM.

'How the hell does he DO that, and why?' she wondered. She resolved to ask him sometime. For now, there was this nipple...

He reveled in Kayla's joy in simple things. She liked to listen to his heart, of all things. He couldn't believe it. She had gone back to licking him as he stroked her thigh with one hand, and her head with the other, and then she spoke. "I used to hate doing this. I wanted to throw up, and sometimes did afterward." she said in the darkness.

Joshua suddenly felt guilty that he hadn't stopped her. "Oh Kayla, I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you not to do that, that you didn't have to --"

"I know. I did it because I suddenly wanted to very much. And I loved it. I wanted to get everything from you that time. That's NEVER happened before. Was I good?" she asked.

"Nobody's ever done anything that good for me before. Thank you, Kayla. I love you." he said, more than a little surprised at how easily the words came, since he hadn't said anything like that in well over a decade.

Kayla nodded, knowing that he'd meant it and made her own little declaration, "I love you too, Joshua. I hope you can stand more of that, because I really liked doing it for you, and for me too. This stuff usually makes me gag, because of the act, and because of the taste. But yours tastes great, and I don't get why, I mean besides that it's yours. That's a first too, it was important to me." Kayla told him.

Josh smiled, and his humor returned. "Well, beside the fact that you've obviously got good taste in men, there are two things that it has going for it: it's non-fattening, -- "

Kayla chuckled. "What's the second thing?"

Josh smiled. "It's imported."

She laughed, "I guess that's it."

They dressed, and drove back with the defrost on full to clear the windows. At the ranch they had a beer and a cigarette together. Kayla got up and walked around the table to sit on Josh's lap.

"Sorry, I just felt too far away over there." She touched his face and stroked his scar with her thumb. "So it doesn't matter to you, what I did before?"

"No," he said, "I told you that, even before you told me everything. I also know that you really felt that you had to tell me."

He smiled, "I've only got one little problem, but I guess that I can live with it. If I could have my wish, I'd like to be able to really see you when we're doing that, but I guess I can understand about you feeling like you want to hide."

Kayla pulled his head to her chest and sighed. "You don't know it, but I am feeling a lot better. I'd never have been able to even do what we did only a couple of days ago. I just need some more time." She rubbed his head affectionately, "But I'm not clear on something. Did you really hate watching the peelers if you were there?"

"No," he said, "it wasn't that. It all felt just so impersonal to me, Kayla. If there was something between the dancer and me it would be a lot different. I just didn't like the fact that I wasn't what she was dancing for, that's all."

Kayla looked down and kissed his head for a moment, "Well, what if the dancer was a girl that you were involved with? What if she was dancing for you?"

He chuckled, "Well I think that would be awesome. Nobody's ever done something like that for me before."

Kayla laughed softly. She'd just found a solid reason to want to get past her shyness -- if only she knew beforehand that he could live with the way that she looked back there. She pushed his head back gently and leaned down to kiss him for a minute.

"Don't give up hope, Josh," she chuckled, "I think it's safe to say that you've got a girlfriend -- who used to be a stripper. Give me a chance and some time. I might just amaze you yet."

She looked a little uncomfortable, "This is so different for me," she said, "I find myself saying things that usually don't get said, but with you, I think that there isn't much that we can't talk over. Well, now that we can get past each other's thorns a little. So, different table, same cards. Do you still feel hopeful? Is this something that we should do?"

Josh nodded, "I can't help the feeling that there's something about you and me that bypasses all of the usual barbed wire fences and pits full of tigers and I don't know how that works either, so I can only guess that it must be even worse for you."

He smiled, "Yeah, I'm still hopeful. I guess I've never been this hopeful that something works, but you know there are so many things, like Jilly, this place here, how long I c -"

Kayla had her hand over his mouth. "Stop, stop, stop, Josh. Never mind everything else for now. We just need to get one thing down here, not a thousand, or nothing could happen ever." She took a breath and tossed the coin in her mind right there as she kissed him softly for a moment.

"Go, or no go?" She asked, starting the timer in her mind.

"Go." He smiled.

For a moment, Josh thought that she might just kiss him to death right there.

---------

Josh offered her the use of his shower and she agreed, but insisted on showering alone, without him even seeing her, and also she wanted to dry him later. He smiled his agreement and followed her requests to the letter. After his shower, Kayla was already dressed, and as Josh stood before her naked, she toweled him dry. She kissed a lot of landscape, and then waited as he got dressed again so that he could walk her back to the bunkhouse. Their goodnight kiss took twenty-seven minutes.

While Kayla was drying and kissing Josh, Rose put down the binoculars and went to bed. She felt happier than she'd been in a long time.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers