A Reluctant Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the fact that we are sitting in the back row, having sex would be risky with the amount of people that could turn around and see us. Not to mention, movie theater floors are nasty. Instead, she takes my dick in her mouth and it's phenomenal. I'm seriously reconsidering my stance on tongue piercings. The sound of the movie masks her slurping. I feel her tongue teasing my tip while she sucks my 7-inch rod. It's hard to see her face but watching her bright hair move back and forth is erotic enough. Once or twice she licks all the way from the bottom of my shaft to the top. Her mouth is a warm haven. When the hot blonde female lead in the movie glares at the camera, I cum hard. Jenny doesn't even stop sucking for a good minute, until my dick has completely deflated.

After the movie, I take her home and thank her gratefully.

"We should do this again," she says exiting the car, "but if we do, next time you owe me one."

"Ha, Ok," I call out the window as she walks away.

She blows me a kiss.

I feel like a bit of an asshole for using Jenny. It definitely wasn't my finest hour, but it had the desired effect. I had cleared my system. By the time I pull into my driveway, I am no longer freaking out about my mother.

************

Wednesday

As much as I'd like to declare the issue with my mother over, I know it's not. Some things you just can't unsee. I'm able to block her out, thanks mostly to Jenny, but that doesn't mean she's not lingering in some warped portion of my lizard brain.

Over the next few days, I put myself on lockdown. I'm like a hermit. I avoid staying in any part of the house other than my own room. It's not too uncommon, during the school year I'd often eat meals there. When I do leave to go to the batting cage or hang out with friends, I make a beeline for the garage. My mom is always around, but I put on headphones and that's worked pretty well. Most my time is occupied with videogames and porn. It's funny, many people denounce porn but I think it really helped me through this whole "oedipal" phase. I mean, after enough hours of college girls getting fucked every which way, I don't think I'll have to masturbate for a few days.

Unfortunately, I'm down to my last clean socks and I need to wash all my clothes. That means I'll have to walk out every half hour or so to switch things out.

'For fucks sake, it's just laundry. I think I'm capable of managing that.'

On Wednesday, at 9 AM, I apprehensively creep out of my room and make my way to the washer. As I pass the kitchen, relief washes over me. My dad is standing by the refrigerator.

'She's gone back to work!'

He sees me and I give him a nod.

"Hey Jake, we need to talk." He says.

I gulp.

'What do we need to talk about?'

"What?" I ask, putting down my laundry.

"It's about your mother..." he says, remaining ambiguous.

'Of course it is.'

"Yeah?"

He gives me a serious look. Then looks down at his beverage.

"Son," he starts slowly, as if trying to pick the right words. If you took a picture of this moment I'm probably white as a ghost.

"Son, I understand you're still upset about having to leave in a few weeks, and I don't want to make things more... well turbulent."

I wait for the ball to drop.

"Last week I got notice that a travel agency in Italy is interested in merging with the business. In order to see if that's possible, your mother and I were going to fly to Venice and talk to them in person."

'The house to myself? There is a God!'

My entire body relaxes.

He continues, "well, that was the plan originally at least."

'and it still is the plan, say it.'

"Anyways," he continues, "your mother has made it clear she needs a break from work, which I totally understand. So, she's going to skip this trip and I'll be going solo."

My mouth drops open like some stupid cartoon character.

"Will she at least be running the office while you're away?" I ask hopefully.

"Not everyday probably. It's not like we'll lose a ton of business if we close up shop until I get back." He's talking to himself as much as me.

Then he looks straight at me.

"Jake I need to hear you promise that you're not going to rile her up. While I'm gone, she's the boss. If you do anything that pisses her off I won't be here to shield the blow. She'll kick you out and that's that. I don't want that, I want you to have time to find a decent apartment and..."

I stopped listening. It was hard to fathom that my luck could be so bad. 'Maybe it would be better to just move out into a crummy little apartment right now.'

He's still talking. I need to say something.

"Dad," I interrupt him, "Has mom seemed a little strange to you lately?"

I see him processing the question. I can tell he's not comfortable by the creasing lines on his forehead. He runs his hand through his hair as he answers.

"Well you're not wrong, she has been a little on the curious side of late, don't tell her I told you that," he laughs weakly.

"I think she's just a bit under the weather though. I've been trying to get her to see a doctor but she says she's just stressed from work. My advice for you is that you try to get along as well as you can while I'm gone."

Why do you ask though?"

I try to think of a normal response.

"Um... it's nothing, she has been sort of nicer, lately.

So when do you leave?" I follow up.

"Friday night. But if you can't promise to be on your best behavior then... well then you're just going to have to shack up at one of your friend's houses."

'That wouldn't be too bad.'

"And if you decide to go that route, there's no guarantee your stuff will be here when you get back."

"Why!?" I rebut.

He has a stern expression.

"You're an adult now. This isn't a storage facility. If you're not mature enough to set aside your anger and help your mother with the house for a week, I can't blame her for wanting you gone."

'This is stupid.'

"This is stupid." I argue.

"It is what it is Jake."

I stare at the table, thinking.

Another whole week of being confined to my room wasn't settling well. Neither is the thought of staying at a friend's while my stuff is being taken to the dump.

I close my eyes, already feeling regret for what I'm about to say.

"Fine, I'll try not to piss her off."

"Good to hear," he replies.

His phone rings and he answers it.

I pick up my laundry and head to the washer.

With only my father home, I'm free to roam around the house. I plop down on the living room couch and turn on the big screen TV.

'Ahhh, mind numbing cable.'

************

The next hours go by uneventfully.

I'm almost done with my laundry. I'm picking up the last of my dirty clothes when I notice the black panties from the other day.

'Shit, I forgot about that.'

They're still in the corner where I threw them. My father isn't in the house anymore. He left to go buy a new suitcase for his trip.

I decide this is the best time to return them. I kneel and pick them up between my pointer finger and thumb.

'They're just panties.'

Keeping them as far away as I can, I walk into the hall and toward my parent's room. It's not until I reach the door that I realize that the last time I was in this spot was when I checked in on my mother.

I swallow and power through the memory. Their room is bright today; the shade is open allowing sunlight to spill everywhere. I avoid looking at the bed and I breathe through my mouth. My focus is on the mahogany dresser.

I start with the drawer on the top right.

'Dad's socks and ties.'

Top middle.

'Spare bed sheets.'

Top left.

'Bingo.'

Bras, panties, bikini's, pantyhose, and thongs fill the drawer. Some are much more risqué than others. My attention sways to a red lace bra.

'She's worn that before.'

I remember seeing the color poking out of some of her tighter fitting outfits. What I hadn't known at the time was that it is basically see through. My heart is beating faster.

I drop the panties in my hand toward the back. The drawer won't close. Paranoia starts to mess with me.

'What if she walks in right now?'

My hand goes in the drawer, pressing down on her delicates.

'Soft.'

The drawer gives way and I shut it.

I exhale. It's cool but I can feel a bead of sweat above my eyebrow. I retrace my steps and exit the room.

My father returns an hour later, proud of his new purchase. My mother is home by six. While grabbing dinner from the fridge, I hear her and my father arguing in another room.

I don't stick around to find out what it's about.

Thursday

When I check my phone this morning, it says I have two missed calls. One is from Greg, inviting me to go paintballing with some friends and one is from Rachel. Rachel didn't leave a voicemail. I'm debating calling her back.

I also find a new message on my email. It's from the University, they've denied my request to move into the dorms early.

'Fuck.'

It's only been one week since my graduation yet my life seems to have been turned upside down.

I text Greg to find out when everyone is meeting up. I decide not to call Rachel back.

'If it's important she'll call again.'

Greg gets back to me. I change into some old blue jeans and a shirt with a tear in it. I leave my house with no issues.

'My mother and father are probably both at work, preparing the paperwork for his trip.'

My morning is great. For the first time in awhile I'm able to concentrate on something other than my own dilemmas. Reece is there along with four other people I know. We switch between two teams of three and a ref. By the time lunch rolls around, we're bushed.

We end up at a fast food joint.

"So how's your mom?" Reece jokes at the booth.

"Fuck you." I reply.

'Can I just have one day without her coming up?'

He continues, "Oh, I see I'm out of line, I'll stop talking about your hot mom."

Everyone cracks up.

I want to punch him but I just laugh along with everyone else.

Excluding that short exchange, today has put me in a really good mood. By the time I get home, it's late afternoon.

The first thing I notice is my mother's car in the driveway. I go through the back door and try to slink to my room silently.

"Jake? Is that you, are you home?"

I spin around and see my mother standing in the hall.

"Hi." Is all I can think to say.

"Your father and I were at the office this morning. I was surprised to see you gone when I got home." She looks at my stained shirt.

"I... I went paintballing," I say. "Is dad here?"

"No, he's still got a few things to take care of. I guess it's just you and me for the next little bit." She smiles. My heart flutters and I hate myself for it.


She's still in her work clothes. A black skirt hugs her hips while a slim tan jacket and white shirt still manage to show off her hourglass figure. She's wearing pantyhose and black high heel shoes. The sound they make on the tile used to unnerve me because it meant she was close by. Her left shoulder leans against the wall. Her arms are crossed and her breasts rest snugly against them. The black diamond necklace is suspended around her neck. Her smile captivates me. Her cherry red lips, olive skin, and blue eyes are all framed by lush, dark brown hair.

'Jesus, stop looking at her.'

"I'll be in my room." I say, mostly to the ground.

She pouts. Like I've seen her do to my father a billion times.

"You sure you don't want to watch some TV with me?"

'Is this her still trying to prove she's sorry?'

Her arms go to her sides.

Over her shirt I see a hint of red.

'I wonder if it's the same see-through bra from her dresser drawer.'

I feel my penis twitch.

"Busy." Is all I can sputter as I turn and bolt to my room.

************

Friday

My father leaves tonight and I don't know how things can get much worse. I remember watching an episode of TV where this guy was attracted to his step-mom, so he goes to his doctor and asks for pills to help him control his emotions.

I'm so desperate that I start trying to find the episode online.

When I search "TV show guy attracted to step mom" all that comes up is hot actresses who play mothers on TV.

Just that gets blood rushing to my penis.

'This is getting out of hand.'

My father's flight leaves at 8:30PM. I volunteer to drive him to the airport. I didn't get an allowance growing up. Probably my mother's decision. But, my father would always slip a 20 to me when he needed someone to drive him somewhere.

"Still cheaper than a cab," he would remark when exiting the vehicle.

We hit the road at 6:45PM. I drop him off at 7:10PM. I pick myself up a couple slices of pizza. By the time I get home it's a little past 8.

In my room, I pull out my dinner and set my feet up. I accidentally kick over some books. As I pick them up, I notice something under my desk and reach for it.

'Feels like a sock... wait, when did socks get multiple holes?'

The truth hits me as my hand finally nabs it and I see them in the light.

'What the fuck?'

They are the panties I had tossed into the corner of my room.

'But they can't be, I returned those. How the fuck are they back here... and more importantly why are they WET?'

I yelp when my fingers make contact with a damp part of the cloth.

'Did she do this? She's the only one who could have... Why would she though?...

unless...

...

of course.

She saw me spying on her! She saw me spying on her and instead of telling me, she's been fucking with me this entire week! She's not sorry for shit, she's hoping to drive me out of the house but not before she drives me into a straightjacket! That fucking bitch! That evil, diabolical, malicious, depraved vixen!'

I can't calm down, I'm furious. I want to bust down my door. I want to scream.

'How could I be so stupid?'

I pace for a long time, talking to myself.

After an hour I sit down. The hair on my arms is standing straight up and my teeth clamp down tight.

'She can't get away with this.'

My options are limited. There's no way explaining this to my father works in my favor.

'The only advantage I have is that I've finally caught on to what she's been doing. Acting all nice and dressing up at home, making me uncomfortable to drive me crazy... How far was she planning to take this?'

I smile.

My smile widens as an idea unfolds in my mind.

'What if I keep playing along?'

'What if I wait until she realizes she's not phasing me anymore? She'll be forced to up her game. And, in order to do that she'll have to do something really risky, way riskier than dropping some underwear under my desk in the hopes that I'd find it. And, if I get that moment on record... well then I think she'll be forced to rethink letting me stay the rest of the summer.'

I stuff the panties in the back of my closet before getting ready for bed.

************

Saturday

I sleep like a baby. I can't remember feeling so refreshed.

The motive of vengeance seems to energize me.

I get up, shower, get dressed, and head to the kitchen. From now on, when I'm in the vicinity of my mother, my phone will be recording every sound.

"Morning," I announce. She's sitting at the table doing a crossword.

"Hey Sweetie," she replies, in a surprised but happy manner, "I wasn't expecting to see you at breakfast, you've been so absent lately."

'Yeah, I've been avoiding you bitch.'

"Oh, I've been pretty busy you know, with college stuff," I say. I grab a box of cereal from the cabinet.

"That's a nice shirt on you," she points out.

"It's not new." I declare, looking down at my gray t-shirt.

She bites her pencil and returns to the crossword puzzle. After I pour some milk, I take a seat at the opposite end of the table.

Her face exhibits a perplexed expression.

"I'm stuck on this clue," she states, "all it says is "cat". I know it's supposed to be 6 letters and start with a C."

I ponder for a moment.

"Calico?"

She shakes her head. "I tried that one, it didn't work." After another minute, her shoulders slump forward in a defeated fashion. She sweeps the puzzle away from her.

"So what do you have planned for today?" she inquires.

'Say something that would normally irritate her.'

"Eh, I think I might just hang around the house, watch some TV, maybe invite a friend over."

I wait for a flicker of annoyance to betray her.

Her bright disposition does not waver.

"That sounds like fun! Do you want to watch a movie tonight? I just bought a new DVD." She suggests.

'Do I want to spend my Saturday night watching a movie with a psycho? Not really.'

"Um... sure."

She stands up and walks past me. Her fragrance follows; it smells sweet, like pumpkin.

She pours herself some water and asks if I want any.

I nod.

Her hair is parted to the side today. That, along with her maroon blouse and matching colored lipstick, evokes the impression of a youthful yet sophisticated woman.

She walks back to the table and bends over to hand me my glass. My face is level with her cleavage and necklace. Instinctively, my eyes travel down her shirt where I'm reminded of the afternoon I was audience to her self abuse session.

'She's not wearing a bra.'

I attempt to take my glass but in a highly convenient miscommunication, she accidentally drops it in my lap.

Water splashes everywhere.

'Cold!'

"Oh my gosh Jake! I'm so sorry, let me grab a towel."

I'm too startled to process what she's saying. My pants are completely drenched.

When she rushes back, I expect her to hand me the towel but instead she begins padding all over my lap.

"Mom! It's alright, I can do that." I exclaim the instant she touches my leg.

She ignores me and starts kneading my soaked jeans.

With her body bent over, gravity keeps her blouse open enough for me to make out the side of her boobs. I can feel the pressure of her hand getting closer to my groin. I take hold of her wrist.

"Stop. I got this." I say as calmly as I can.

She apologizes again for the miscommunication and picks up my glass from the floor.

When I get to my room to change my pants, I realize my cell phone was in one of the pockets.

I pull it out. It's unresponsive.

'I have to stick it in rice.'

I get back into the kitchen and see my mother wiping the floor on her knees. Her blue sailor-high wasted shorts show off her well-rounded ass as she extends to soak up the water under the table.

I make my way to the cabinets and look for rice. I open the bag just as my mother finishes with the floor.

"Oh no, not your phone too," She expresses remorsefully.

'She's so shrewd, I'm 80% sure this was all on purpose yet her acting has me doubting myself.'

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will be fine," I express, burying the phone deep in the bag.

She picks up her crossword puzzle and says, "If it makes you feel better, I think I figured out what the word is." She smiles weakly.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Cougar." She answers.

I roll my eyes. I can't help it.

She perceives that I'm disgruntled and begins to pout like she did the other day.