A Reluctant Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arist0tle
Arist0tle
321 Followers

The honesty is unexpected.

'I've never heard her admit that out loud. Those feelings must have been stewing for a long time.'

"So all this, it's all to get back at him?" I accuse.

"No," she contests.

"This isn't about your father; it's about you and me."

Her expression softens as she looks at me.

Her blue eyes slide down my torso and then return to my face.

She bites her bottom lip.

A few strands of her otherwise well-groomed hair hang freely across her cheek.

She takes a step closer and says, "Jake I love you."

For some reason the words sting.

She takes another step and repeats in a softer, more sensual tone, "I love you."

My mind is starting to haze as I am engrossed by the beautiful woman in front of me.

My mother draws nearer and puts out her delicate hand.

Caught in the moment, I take it.

The touch is electric.

I swallow as she guides it to her face and rests it on her cheek. The smooth sensation of her feminine, olive skin against my hand is all I care about in this minute. Her eyes are no longer soft but exhibit a wanton yearning. I feel her warm breath as she tilts her face so that her dark crimson lips are touching my hand. We lock eyes and she pushes her lips into my palm, kissing it in the most arousing way possible.

I want to take her in my arms, pull her face in and kiss her. Taste her. She seems to read my mind and steps closer, so that her forehead is just in front of my chin. The honeyed scent of her perfume seduces my senses further.

'All I have to do is lean down.'

The temptation is too powerful. My face extends towards hers but she steps back swiftly and smiles.

"If you're really ready, meet me in my room tonight," she says. She walks past me, grazing my arm with her fingers as she leaves.

'Fucking tease.'

I'm left standing in the kitchen with nothing but a raging hard on.

By the time I reach my room, a certain amount of rationality had returned to my head.

I spend the next few hours arguing with myself. Frustrated and conflicted about how I am feeling.

'It's your mother, you sick idiot.

My hot, sexy, lusciously figured mother.

It's so wrong and repulsive.

But it doesn't feel wrong.

It's incest.

...'

At 9:30 PM I'm still in my room.

'She's probably waiting on her bed in that skimpy silver nightgown from yesterday.'

I imagine her hands leisurely rubbing lotion down her legs.

I get up and lock my door; not because I think she'd barge in, but just so there is one more obstacle between me and her.

I open my laptop. Windows of incest porn I forgot to close litter the screen. I click one.

The video begins with a man in his 20s sneaking into a room with a king sized bed. He tip-toes across the carpet to a wicker hamper that's propped against the wall. The man then starts rooting around in the hamper until he pulls out a pair of women's underwear. He immediately presses the dirty piece of clothing to his nose and uses his other hand to unzip his pants. His penis comes into frame.

'God damn, that's like 10 inches.'

The man strokes his already gigantic dick. After a few seconds, he takes the underwear from his face and secures it around his dick. He fucks the slim piece of fabric for a good minute before the door opens and an older lady walks in.

"Tyler!" the lady shrieks, when she realizes what he's doing.

"Oh god mom!" he returns; 'his acting is so horrible.'

I don't care though. Just the taboo nature of the whole event is getting me hot and bothered.

"No Tyler, you mustn't," the lady shouts. She rushes at him but as she snatches the underwear from his grip, he cums.

The mother looks down in horror at the semen on her shirt.

"Oh Tyler, how could you..." she says, exasperated.

I pause the video.

'Don't'

I dart to the edge of my room and open my closet. In a lust filled craze I grab my mother's panties. I hold them for a second and then remember the camera on the ground. I rush over and pick it up. My hands are shaking as I try to turn it on.

When the screen flickers to life, the video is fixed on my mother in the throes of passion. She's on her back with her head tilted off the bed. Her glossy dark hair flowing over the edge. Her neck is strained, making the indentation of her collarbone more pronounced. My fathers hand is squeezing her clit to trigger her response. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is agape.

I shove off my pants and take hold of my fast growing dick. I take my mother's balled up panties and shove them into my face. My eyes close as I try to visualize being between her sexy thighs. It's not enough.

Following the incest clip, I lace the panties over my dick. I then start the camera. My mother's gasps are audible enough for me to lower the volume. Her hips move in circles as my father squeezes and rubs her stimulated pussy. She licks her pink velvety lips. Her back arches further causing her necklace to slide toward her naked breast. Her hand grabs my father's wrist to help guide him.

"Just... there!" she cries.

Her body begins undulating faster against him. There's a crease between her eyebrows and I can tell she's close.

My father has other plans however. He pulls his hand from her and she groans in annoyance.

"Bob!" she yells.

He raises one of her legs over his shoulder and pulls the rest of her toward him. He then spreads her lower lips and lets his dick infiltrate her gash.

My mother's body, clearly still upset about not finishing her clitoral orgasm, tries to push my father back. Her arms flail around, trying to find steady ground on the slippery sheets.

"You always pull this shi-," her voice cuts off as my father pushes deep inside of her. She glares at him for a few strokes until collapsing back. Her hands move to her breasts where her fingers twist her nipples. She pushes her breasts together and I hear my father gasping for air.

I concentrate on my mother's facial ticks and think about how beautiful she is. A few days ago, I hated this woman. And now...

I cum hard, dousing the panties in my hot jizm.

************

Monday

I wake up with my mother's black panties plastered around my dick. I have to peal them off. The video camera lays open on my pillow; its battery life now depleted. I'm a bit disoriented.

'How am I supposed to feel about all this?'

While I wash and get dressed, my predicament persists. I'm aware last night was a turning point. I gave in to the carnality I had tried so hard to resist. I had orgasmed to the thought of my mother. Not only that, it was one of the hardest orgasms of my life. After that experience, can I really fight her anymore?

I steadily walk to the kitchen wondering what tantalizingly erotic attire she'll be showing off today. My heart sinks when I turn the corner and realize she's not around.

'Maybe she's still sleeping?'

The thought excites me. I stride to her room only to be disappointed again. The door is open and the bed is made.

'Damn.'

I check the garage next and find her car is missing. I walk dejectedly back to the kitchen. It's not until I decide to get a drink that I find her note on the refrigerator.

"Hi Jake,

I've run out for a little bit but I should be home late afternoon-ish. I really missed you last night. Maybe we can try again tonight. Love, Mom"

Underneath her handwriting is the imprint of her lips in hot red lipstick.

'She doesn't seem too fazed about being stood up.'

I decide to hit the batting cages after breakfast. It's drizzling outside. Not great weather for outdoor practice, but I don't mind. The cool air will likely sharpen my eyes.

While opening the garage door to leave, the house phone rings.

'Probably Mom.'

I answer it, "Hello."

"Hey Jake, is your mother home?" My father asks. He sounds a bit agitated.

"No, I think she'll be out for a few hours, why, is everything ok?" I wonder.

"Not entirely, she's not answering her cell and I need to get a hold of her." His voice is a bit elevated.

"Sure thing, I'll let her know when she gets home, did something go wrong with the merger?" I pry, trying to understand.

"This isn't about the agency," he hesitates.

A shiver shoots down my spine.

"What is it about Dad?" I ask attentively.

He sighs. "Well it seems your mother's credit card has been stolen, either that or she's decided to go on a huge spending spree today."

My whole body loosens.

"Oh, did the credit company call you?" I say.

"Yeah, they couldn't reach her so they called me asking about a bunch of charges for lingerie." He chuckles. "At first I thought it might be a surprise for when I get home, but I highly doubt she would spend this much without at least a heads up." He trails off.

'Maybe they're not for you.'

"I... uh will let her know to call you." I say.

"Thanks champ."

I hear the receiver click and I hang up the phone.

************

By 3:00PM, I'm back from the batting cage and waiting for my mother to get home. I tried calling her after the conversation with my father, but her cell went straight to voicemail.

I'm in the middle of watching another incest video. This one is about a sister who gets struck by lighting and can't stop sucking dicks.

The garage door opens. I close the window and get up from my bed. My mother is in the kitchen. On the counter there are shopping bags with the words Nordstrom and Victoria's Secret written in cursive lettering.

"Hey!" My mother greets me.

She's wearing a tight black leather jacket with blue leggings. The diamond necklace is obstructed so that I can only see its feed around her neck.

"Hi" I say feeling sheepish, "Dad called abou-."

She interrupts me. "Oh yes I talked to your father and sorted out the card issue about an hour ago."

I nod, still a little intimidated by the bags on the counter.

She continues, "You know what I could use right now?"

"Um... what?" I respond.

"A drink," she says, pulling out a bottle of red wine from a paper bag.

She hands me the bottle.

"You pour, I need to get out of these clothes, I've been in the sludge all day."

She collects the clothing bags and walks out of the room.

I look at the bottle, it's from a vineyard in France.

'Well this is a first.'

I only really drink at parties. I've never had a sip of alcohol in my own house, partly because I was afraid of the consequences if my mother caught me. I take out two glasses from the highest shelf in the cabinet. They're reserved for special occasions.

I pop the cork and pour two healthy sized glasses. Wine is certainly not my favorite beverage, but I'm not going to pass it up. I sit at the table but then decide to move to the living room. I put the glasses on coasters and turn on the TV.

The local news is doing a story about schools making cutbacks.

"Well... How do you like it?" I hear my mother say from behind me.

I turn around.

My eyes grow wide.

She looks like a model.

An almost transparent ivory silk lace camisole, held only by floss thin straps across her smooth shoulders, barely conceals her voluptuous breasts. The diamonds on her necklace glitter and glow from the reflection of the TV. Her top cuts off at the thigh and I can see her red panties through the material.

I immediately have a tent in my pants.

"You look beautiful," I utter.

She sits down and picks up her wine glass, bringing it to her lips.

"Wait till you see what else I got." She adds naughtily, before taking a sip.

"What did you tell dad when he asked about the purchases?" I ask, worried.

"I told him to cancel the card." She looks at me.

"Your father is halfway across the world Jake," she says.

"I know," I reply, "but this just feels wrong..."

She moves closer to me, craning her neck so that her mouth is against my ear. She licks the edge of my ear and whispers "it feels right to me."

I turn my head to reply but before I can, her lips find mine. The kiss is gentle and only lasts a second.

'We can't...'

"Mom, I..."

She kisses me again, harder this time but still only for a second.

I shake my head.

"Jake," her voice is soft and her winter blue eyes pierce mine.

"I love you." She says. She puts her arms around my neck.

All I can say is, "but..."

"No," she stops me by placing a finger on my lips.

Our noses are practically touching. I can smell the wine on her breath.

She repeats herself, but this time, kissing my face after each word.

"I." She kisses my cheek.

"Love." She kisses my chin.

"You." I open my mouth and let her tongue in.

Her lips are moist and I feel her hands grip the back of my head so that we can explore each other's mouths.

All thoughts of denying her are melting.

We break the kiss only so she can move onto my lap.

My hands reach under her top and for the first time in my life, I caress my mother's boobs.

The soft and firm feeling is similar to other girls I've fondled. The difference is, my mother's boobs are bigger.

"Ahhhhh" she moans, as I begin massaging them.

My thumbs twiddle with her nipples and she gasps.

She clutches my shirt and tugs. I wrestle it off.

I pull her into me, kissing the nape of her neck. The sweet scent of her perfume is driving me wild.
I can feel her hard nipples poking me through the scanty lingerie.

She moves her hand behind her shoulder and unties the straps. The top slips off. Her perky breasts stare back at me. I give my mother an eager glance before placing my mouth over the pink areola on her right breast. I gently suck and kiss my way around her nipple before nibbling it with my lips.

"Uhhh, that's it baby" she gasps encouragingly, as my tongue whips around her milk faucet.

After a minute, I switch to her left boob. From her body cues, I can tell she's partial to me blowing on it.

Her hands slide down my chest to my belt and I help her remove my pants and boxers.

When my cock springs free my mother moves off of me.

"Mmmmm," she moans lustfully and licks her plump juicy lips.

She's sitting on her knees in front of me.

Her eyes are fastened to my shaft like a predator stalking prey.

She licks the palm of her hand and I let my head fall back.

The sensation of her fingers as they grasp around the base of my warm firm cock almost makes me cum right then and there.

"ohh momm" I blurt out.

Her grip tightens around my girth. She gradually works her hand up. When she gets to the head, her thumb rubs my tip, which stirs a pleasurable tickling throughout my body. Lust burns within me to unknown levels of need.

She drags her hand back to the base. I feel wet saliva, my mother's saliva, glazing my shaft. She commences pumping her hand up and down, picking up speed as my throbbing member seeks release.

I look back at her and see she has her other hand shoved into her soaked panties. She's fingering herself at the same time.

We lock eyes for a moment.

Her glowing complexion, ruby red lips, and bright smile stare back at me. After another strong stroke she sticks out her pink tongue and lowers it to the bottom of my cock. I wait in agony for a few seconds until I finally feel her wet tongue slide up the bottom length of my penis. I bite the inner part of my cheek to control myself. The pain is nothing to the ecstasy surging through me when her tongue reaches the head and her lips fasten around the crown of my dick.

"Ahh!" I yell.

She slowly peels her mouth back over my bulb, so that her lips barely embrace the tip of my dick. She then kisses it perfectly in the center. She repeats kissing it. Purring sensually like a cat with a new plaything.

Her mouth opens and envelops a good 5 inches. My hands go to the back of her head where I scoop up her beautiful hair and pull it, directing her back and forth.

"Hmmmmmmffff!" She squeals, but remains fixed to my cock.

I feel her tongue twirling around, wrapping about the circumference and teasing my sperm hole. Her hand continues to work the bottom part of my shaft. Pushing blood flow forward toward her sultry wet mouth.

I pull her hair back again and catch a glimpse of her necklace. The diamonds glow dark red.

'What the fuck?'

My mother sucks harder and she's staring at me with a face that no mom should ever give to her son.

"UHHHHhh" I say, thrusting my hips and lodging my cock deep into her throat.

Ropes of jizz spew from my penis, projecting straight into my mother's gullet. Her eyes flare wide with surprise as she tries to keep all the sperm in her mouth. I think about how beautifully wrong this all is and continue cumming.

I watch the muscles in her throat struggle to gulp down all my baby batter.

My mother keeps blowing me long after I'm depleted. Only a small dribble of semen on the corner of her mouth remains.

When she finally releases my penis, a strand of saliva links the tip of my dick to her bottom lip. She wipes it away.

She stands and picks up our wine glasses.

"How do you feel now?" she asks, passing me mine.

I take a big sip and look at her feminine physique. I look down at my saturated penis.

'I feel... different.'

"I feel amazing mom. You're amazing."

She smiles and knocks back the last mouthful of wine.

Her shoulder length hair remains remarkably composed despite what has just occurred.

'She's so sexy.'

Her curvy body is portrait-esque. The graceful slope of her breasts, which round off subtly right above her slender, toned stomach. Her long, luscious legs which run up to her thin red satin panties. The anniversary necklace that seems to amplify distinguished femininity.

She sets her glass down and strolls to the edge of the room before looking back at me.

"Well?... aren't you coming?" she tempts.

I'm off the couch in a millisecond.

I follow her oscillating sexy hips down the hall and to her room. She stops outside the door and takes my hand.

"Jake, I know I've nudged you into this, and so I'm warning you now, if we continue on this road we will never be just mother and son ag..."

I kiss her to shut her up. She purses her lips, trying to to finish what she was saying, but I don't care. My tongue pushes further until her lips part and she begins kissing me back. The pleasurable taste of her mouth as we swap spit prompts me to press her against the door.

"Unff." She exhales and our kiss breaks.

I begin ravenously kissing down her svelte neck. Her arms drape around me and I feel her pink polished finger nails dig into my back. She jumps, wrapping her legs around me. One of my hands clutches her ass to keep balance. Otherwise, the adrenalin pumping through me makes her weight easy to manage. I look up at her face and she starts giving me pecks on the nose in a motherly way.

'Damn that's hot.'

My hand gropes for the door handle until I feel the familiar metal knob. I use her back to push it open and carry her across the floor. Her breasts are just below my eye level, and they beckon me to hurry. I finally get to my parents bed where I throw her onto the cotton sheets.

"Looks like someone's ready for another go-round." My mother expresses, alluding to my new erection.

I respond by jumping on the bed and crawling up to her.

There is a mischievous glint in her eye.

I grab her legs and pull them toward me so I can reach her damp panties.

My hand slips under the elastic band and I pull them down to her ankles.

Arist0tle
Arist0tle
321 Followers