A Reluctant Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm not my father, you can't fool me.'

After a second she walks up and gives me a hug. I can feel her naked breasts pushing in on me through her shirt. The longer she holds on, the more I want to embrace back.

'Uh oh.'

I feel my penis gradually waking.

"So are we still on for our date tonight?" She asks, not letting go.

"Yeah," I reply, getting anxious.

"Good" she proclaims, finally releasing me.

I step around the corner to hide my tent.

'I don't think she noticed, at least I really really hope she didn't.'

************

Back in my room, I reevaluate the plan. Now that I no longer have my phone, I'm going to have to hide a camera in the living room for when we watch the movie.

'I didn't even ask what movie it is. I guess it doesn't matter.'

If this morning was any reflection on what she was going to put me through, I needed to be quick enough not to get caught off-guard. I think back to the panties in my closet.

'What kind of mother does this to her son?'

At 3:00PM, when the coast is clear, I place a video camera behind one of the flower vases that's positioned in line with the couch. I set it on an automatic timer. It should start filming at 7:00PM and run until the battery goes out.

I try distracting myself with random activities for the next few hours but I can't concentrate. As much as I want to get back at my mother for this last week, I'm conflicted as to what it could do to our family.

'Surely my dad will ask questions if my mother suddenly decides it's alright if I stay? What am I supposed to do about that?'

At 6:00PM I go back to my room and lock the door. I postpone my concerns and pull out my computer.

'There's no way I can let myself get excited around my mother tonight.'

I push down my pants and take my dick into my right hand. For the next however many minutes, I marathon through a ton of smut.

I'm on my third go, there is a healthy stack of Kleenex in my trash, when I hear a light rap on my door.

"Jake?" It's my mother.

I compose myself as much as I can. My pants and boxers are around my ankles and I'm in mid stroke.

"Yeah," I say, probably louder than I need to.

She continues, "Honey, are you ready to watch the movie? I made us some dinner too."

'You never cook?'

"Ok, I'll be out in a minute," I say. My shirt is saturated in sweat and I probably smell like cum.

"Actually, I'll be out in five minutes; I need to use the restroom first." I communicate through the door.

I hear the sound of her heals fade as she walks away.

I shut my laptop and grab a new set of clothes. In the bathroom, I wash my face, hair, and penis. It takes me a few minutes to change. When I exit the bathroom I feel nervous; butterflies in my stomach nervous. I also feel excited with the prospect of finally ending my mother's control.

In the living room, I see my mother has put out a tray table with food settings. She's made a casserole.

'Smells alright.'

The DVD has already been set up as well, it's some chick flick I've never heard of. I'm almost a little relieved.

'What was I expecting, Basic Instinct?'

I don't know whether I should start eating or not. I lean back on the couch. From the other side of the house, I can hear my mother's steps slowly getting louder.

'I wonder if she got dressed up for...'

My mind hits a brick wall as my mother strolls into the room. She looks incredible. Her straight hair flows down behind her shoulders and has taken on a dark auburn sheen.

'She must have just come from the shower.'

She's wearing a nightgown, not one of those frilly old lady ones but the ones you see women in Viagra commercials wear. Ones that lovers are meant to tear off before a rough night of lovemaking. The black diamond necklace clings close to her bosom.

Her long tanned legs move toward the couch.

She sits down next to me. The smell of her vanilla body lotion washes over me.

"I hope it's alright," she says, referring to the casserole.

"It's great," I respond, mesmerized by the nape of her neck.

She looks at me. "Do you have the remote?"

I look around my seat but can't find it.

"It's ok, I'll just start it manually." She says. My mother walks over to the Blu-ray player and bends down. I get a flash of her thong and beautiful ass cheeks.

'She's doing this on purpose. She wants me to feel so sexually frustrated that I leave.'

I bite the inner part of my lip and resist the sexual images circulating in my head.

The movie starts. I concentrate on eating.

The casserole isn't bad.

The movie is though.

'Love triangles are so overplayed.'

I sit back on the couch.

At around the halfway mark, my mother moves her head and rests it on my shoulder.

For the first time, I feel a twinge of guilt.

'If this bastard of a woman is willing to go to these lengths to get me to leave, wouldn't it be better to just go?'

I sigh. She takes her head off my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

'That's it I'm done.'

"Stop." I say.

She gives me a confused look.

"I know what you're doing." I repeat.

Her smoldering blue eyes just stare at me.

"I know you've been trying to mess with my mind so that I'll move out, and you know what, fine, you win, when dad gets back I'll be gone."

I try to remain stoic but inside I'm fearing the prospect of not finding an affordable place to live and ending up homeless.

She cocks her head but continues to look at me in an unusual way.

When she finally speaks, she leans closer to me; her voice is but a sultry whisper.

"I'm not trying to kick you out Jake. I'm trying to seduce you."

In one delicately swift motion she moves her face to mine and mashes my lips against hers. I try to push her off but she just kisses me harder.

I finally jump up from the couch.

"Gerrroff!" I cry, in a higher octave then I'd like to admit.

"What are you doing? You're my mother!"

The room is spinning and my mind is numb.

She gets up from the couch.

"Jake," she says suggestively, "did you really think this was all a hoax?"

I swallow.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"The staying home from work, the outfits, my underwear..."

I take a step back to steady my knees.

She continues.

"And it seemed to work too, I've seen the way you look at me. You want me." She emphasizes her point by lightly tugging at her cleavage with a finger.

"I don't." I insist.

'Maybe dad was right, maybe she is sick...'

"You can't lie to me, I'm your mother." Her tone is one of mocking condescension.

"The same mother who's treated me like shit for as long as I can remember?" I argue.

She folds her arms and looks down. When she looks back up, her blue eyes look hurt.

"Jake... I do regret everything about the last few years; my apology was real. I love you more now than I ever have."

"Then why are you doing this to me!?" I proclaim.

"Because," the hurt in her eyes is replaced with hunger, "I've seen you in a new light... and I want you."

I can still taste her on my lips. Ultimately, I know I can't do what she wants. But, hearing her now, looking as hot as she does, part of me wants to give in.

"You're married to my father." I rebuke

"I don't love your father like I do you Jake, not anymore." I catch a hint of wickedness in her tone.

"Get help." I say, trying not to lose control of the discussion.

My mother twirls a lock of her hair.

"You can resist all you want honey, but in the end it won't matter."

"Why not?" I'm forced to ask.

"Because," she walks up to me and puts her lips to my ear, "you're already mine..." she slowly kisses my cheek "you just don't know it."

She gives me a naughty smile and then yawns, arching her back, which thrusts out her tits.

"See you in the morning angel." She exits the room like nothing ever happened.

************

I try telling myself I'm in a nightmare but I know nothing I could dream up would be this depraved.

I take my time cleaning up dinner. The process of doing a chore makes it easier to think about my situation.

I'm physically attracted to my mother. There's no doubt about that anymore. I'm done pretending. In order to get over that attraction, I'm probably going to need some serious therapy. All that is really a secondary concern however. My real problem is short term. She's going to destroy the family if she keeps it up.

'Seriously, what's wrong with her? Since my graduation... no, since her anniversary she's been acting oddly.'

'Whatever it is, I guess I'm just going to have to deny her advances until my father gets home and I can leave.

Easier said than done.'

When I get to my room I see the camera I hid earlier on my bed. I had forgotten about it until now. "How did she even know?"

Written on a sticky note attached to the camera's side are the words "To help you sleep tonight. XOXO" In my mother's handwriting.

I put the camera on my night table and go to brush my teeth. When I get back, I lay on my bed unable to get to sleep.

'nothing good can come from playing that video.

nothing good can come from playing that video.

nothing good can come fro- fuck it.'

I scramble to grab the camera and a pair of headphones. Once I'm good to go I turn the power on and hit play.

At first, it's black screen. Then my father pops into screen view, he's setting up the camera near the side of my parent's room. Behind him is their bed.

"Alright Miranda, it's set up just like you wanted." He shouts toward the bathroom off screen.

My mother enters the picture. She's wearing a blue dress and the neckl-

'That's the dress from her anniversary, this was last Friday.'

"I've always wanted to make one of these with you." My father says to my mother.

"Happy anniversary darling," she says to him and then winks at the camera.

She starts undressing him and I'm almost about to turn off the camera when my father unzips her dress and her bare back comes into focus.

She daintily wiggles out of the rest of her dress letting it pool at her feet. My father stands back fascinated by the show. She's naked except for her black bra, black thong, and diamond necklace.

I have an instant boner. She ushers my father forward with her hand. They start kissing until he has an erection of his own, something I never thought I'd have to see in my life. From the look of it, I think I'm a little bigger. For some reason this makes me proud.

He removes my mother's bra and reaches to take off her necklace.

"No," she says playfully slapping his hand away, "it's my gift."

My dad doesn't seem to care as his attention is now fully directed toward her large boobs. He grabs one and squeezes her round pink tit. She groans. Then he kisses the other one. There isn't a lot of finesse to his actions but if I remember, he was drunk. My mom kicks off her thong and I get a good look at her shaved vagina as she falls backwards onto the bed. Her legs spread wide. My dad gets on top of her. He takes his rigid member, positions it, and then pushes it in.

"Jesus!"

I hear my mother groan.

'She must have been really wet.'

My father humps my mother for awhile before unceremoniously pulling out. I can hear the slurping noise as it happens. They switch positions. My dad lies back with his dick sticking straight up in the air. When my mother gets on top, she flips her hair to the side like a lioness. My hand reaches down to my own rock hard penis. There's an internal struggle going on in my mind about lines and which not to cross. My mother starts bouncing and pushing herself onto my dad's dick. She rides him, grinding her hips, and rocks back and forth. I hear my dad ask her to slow down. In response, she lowers the rest of herself onto my father, pressing her body against his, and kissing his chest. When she reaches his face they lock tongues. It's my parents but it's pretty hot. He gives her a jolt by spanking her ass cheek, which ripples gloriously. She yelps. I can't help but give my penis a stroke. He takes her succulent tit into his mouth. My mother lifts her leg and, with surprising flexibility, pushes off my father's still-hard cock. He lets go of her tit and watches as she straddles his waist and then moves up his body until she has positioned her pussy lips just above his mouth. My father grabs her ass cheeks and buries his head deep into her womanhood. Her bare feet flex in different directions as my father eats her out. She fondles her own breast with one hand and guides the back of my fathers head with the other. After another minute I watch her back arch and her head whip back. Had this been a ceiling cam I might have seen her eyes closed and her mouth gaping open. She makes a guttural moan I've never heard her make before. I continue to stroke my own penis. My mother eventually turns over and rests her beautiful breasts on my father's abdomen. She takes his cock into her hand. Her finger goes back to where my father is sucking her clit and runs it between her pussy slit. She then uses the juices that are already on his dick to start stroking him. Though my father has my mother's thighs clamped around his face, I can tell by his spasms that he's getting close to coming. My hand is still around my shaft when my mother looks directly at the camera, she spasms through an orgasm, her eyes never leaving the Cyclops eye of the lens. Her face is red, her hair is scuffled, her lipstick smeared. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. I throw the camera off my bed and try to stop my penis from erupting.

After a few minutes of what I guess you'd call meditation, I've relaxed to the point where my penis is back in standby.

I realize that if I pick up the camera again that I'll no doubt end up jacking off to my mother.

'You're better than that.'

I take out my computer and search up the porn I normally watch. Trouble is, it's not doing the job today. Sure, the naked girls are hot, but they're missing something.

I browse through different categories.

'Fetish... no... Nonhuman... no... First time... no... Incest... ...'

I click on incest, fully expecting it to disgust me. It would have a few weeks ago at least. I click the first video about a mom and her son who accidentally took a Viagra.

Cut to five minutes in and I have my hand wrapped around my dick and am struggling not to blow before the video is even a third of the way through.

I don't make it.

'Holy shit that was incredible.'

I collapse in a sweaty heap on my bed.

************

Sunday

I awake with a bad case of morning wood. It takes two incest videos before my horniness subsides. I'm just about to go take a shower when I hear a knock on my door.

'It has to be my mother.'

I don't respond.

"Jake, I brought you some breakfast."

I still don't respond.

She doesn't leave. Eventually I open the door a fraction to tell her I'm not hungry. She pushes her way inside my room with a tray full of ham and eggs.

"Wow, looks like you had a busy night," she says cheekily.

I look around my room and am horrified to see what she means. My trash can is filled with tissues, the camera she left me is still on the floor open, and the whole place probably smells like a testosterone factory.

"I wasn't feeling very well," is the only response I can muster.

"Did you enjoy the present I left you?" she asks quizzically.

'Is she seriously asking me that?'

"Mom, about last night, I don't know if I made it clear enough, but I would never be with you." I say defiantly.

She doesn't say anything.

Instead, my mother leans over and picks up one of the last tissues I used for sperm disposal.

Her blue eyes lock on to mine as she tenderly brings the tissue up to her face and under her nostrils.

She gives me a devilish smirk before inhaling deeply. Her eyelashes flutter.

I turn around and clench my eyes shut.

"I'm not doing this with you." I insist.

I don't move for a minute. When I finally open my eyes and turn around, she's gone.

'Phew...'

************

Later that afternoon

The home phone rings but I let it go. My friends only ever call me on my cell, which isn't great considering my phone is still unresponsive.

This week is a lot like the last one. I feel shut off from the world. The only difference is that at any moment I could have a nervous breakdown.

I'm currently tilting back on my chair and staring at the ceiling. I haven't moved the camera from the floor. I know there is still about 5 minutes of the movie that I never got to see, and it's bugging me.

"Your father is on the line." My mother yells through the door.

My hands press against my face.

'What can I even say to him?'

When I open the door my mother is leaning against the wall with one foot up, talking on the phone.

"...well I don't know dear, maybe you should just ask for an English menu next time." She does a cute eye roll.

"Mhm, well I've got Jake here in front of me so I'll talk to you later ok?... Alright bye."

As she gives the phone to me, she puts her index finger to her lips in a shushing gesture.

"uh... Hello?" I say, bringing the phone to my ear.

My mother sashays away in her short yellow dress, provocatively moving her hips as she goes.

My father's voice cuts through the transceiver.

"Hey, how is everything?" He sound's tired.

'You wouldn't believe me if I told you.'

"Things are... fine," I state.

I hear him cough on the other line.

"And how's your mother?" he asks.

'Well she seemed fine a second ago when she was flaunting her nice ass.'

"I don't know dad, how are things there?"

He launches into a story about his trip. I try to focus on what he's saying but I'm overshadowed with guilt.

'He's not a great father, but what she's doing is too unfair.'

"Dad?" I ask, when he finishes his rant.

"Yes son?" he replies.

I take a deep breath and then open my mouth to speak.

I can't get the words out though. As much as I want to clear my conscience and tell him everything that's been going on. I'm too afraid of what would happen if I did.

"I hope you have a good rest of the trip." I eventually say.

"Thanks. Sorry I didn't call yesterday; things have been busy. I'll try to call tomorrow." He expresses.

We exchange goodbyes and finish the call. I'm sitting in bed; my head hanging in shame.

************

I walk to the kitchen to return the phone to its charging station. My mother is waiting for me. Her legs are crossed and it's only now I realize the amount of neckline her dress shows off. The sides of each breast are clearly visible.

"Jake, come sit down," she says, tapping the seat next to her.

"No thanks," I say.

"Do you like my new dress?" she asks, following my eye line.

I decide to confront her.

"You have to stop. You can't do this to dad. You've been a manipulative bitch for a long time but this is going too far. He doesn't deserve it."

She scoffs, and for the first time in a couple weeks, I see a gleam of anger in her eyes.

"Your father is the main reason I became such a "manipulative bitch"." She stands abruptly, making her chair totter backwards.

"Do you think I wanted to be in my early 30s living paycheck to paycheck? Having to deal with a kid and a dumbass husband who threw our lifesavings into some risky business venture!" She sneers, but then closes her eyes and lets the anger dissipate.