A Reluctant Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bare pink pussy is inches away from me. The vertical lips are already glistening in preparation. My arousal increases as I think about the millions of hormonal chemical reactions that are going on in her body to make her want me. I grab her thighs and lower my face into my mother's crotch.

"Honey what are yo-... OHHHHHhh JAKIE," my mother screams passionately as my tongue sweeps all the way up her womanhood.

I feel the pressure of her thighs on the side of my head when they squeeze.
I take a deep breath and am intoxicated by the sweet humidity.

'I could get addicted to this.'

I commence my tongue work, opening the folds and licking gently and then harder. I bring my hand up to rub her clit at the same time.

She starts to squeal.

I switch positions and start sucking her clit. I wait till I hear her moan again before pushing my index finger into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhe!" Is all I can make out.

I continue my onslaught on her pussy. When I introduce two fingers, I start to feel more restriction from her warm wet walls. Her hand is running through my hair as I move my tongue in little circles. Her juices are flowing and they have a sweet/salty tinge that would awaken desire in even the most honorable of men.

'This is the place of my birth.'

I can feel my penis begging for company but my priority is my mother.

After a minute, I add a third finger. Her vaginal muscles pulse as her body tries to trap them inside of her. I feel her start bucking into my face.

"UghHhhh uur Ohhhh fuuuck mEeee!"

She convulses for a few seconds, followed by some minor twitching until she finally unclenches her thighs. I raise my head. I can feel my face dripping with her essence. Her face is flush and she's lying back on the bed.

I crawl up her body and when our faces are next to each other she pulls me in for the sloppiest, wettest, hottest kiss of my life.

When it ends she says, "you got a little me on your face sweetie," in a mockingly maternal fashion.

My hard dick presses against her leg. She looks down and then back into my eyes. A thick layer of lust clouds my vision.

She bends down and takes my penis, rubbing it up and down her slit, getting it soaked then positioning it right at her entrance.

"Fuck Mommy Jake."

'You are so beautiful.'

I penetrate her slowly. Part of me tries to make the moment last forever and the other part wants her to feel every inch, every vein, as she becomes mine and I hers.

After six inches I feel a tight barrier.

"Ohhhh, you're bigger than your father." She groans.

Her face contorts in both pain and pleasure.

I drive my dick in, feeling her contracting pussy massage my shaft.

"Ohhh God Mom!" I say.

Her hands grab onto my ass.

I pull out a few inches, her hot cavern clenches desperately to keep me inside. Her face is lost in the moment, eyes screaming with lust. I push back in, then repeat, building up a tempo.

Her legs splay out giving me full access to every part of her.

Her breasts bounce before me every time I thrust into her. I teasingly twist one. Her necklace sparkles.

Our bodies hump in sexual bliss; my pelvis mashing our wondrous sexes together in rhythm.

With all the foreplay, it's difficult not to blow my load.

"Make mommmy love you baby!" she yells.

Her blue eyes are rolling back and her hair is spread wild across her pillow. Her body convulsing with pleasure, as her legs wrap back around me.

I feel her pussy squeeze harder, milking me and urging me on.

The smell of sex wafts around us. Our incestuous juices stain my parents marital bed. A wicked thought overcomes me as I realize that I've turned a woman unfaithful, that I've beaten my father in the most personal way possible.

'I'm emasculating him and he doesn't even have a clue.'

But then my mother pulls me in for another loving kiss. The fervor of the kiss brings my attention back to her. We roll over, my penis still buried deep in her loins. Our bodies press together, trying to become one. My pubic region pounds her clit.

"Uhhh... uhhh... ohhhh..." She moans quietly.

I feel my penis about to lose control.

We look each other in the eyes and I say exactly what I'm thinking.

"Mom, I love you."

"I love you too Jake. Now cum inside me!" she commands.

She smiles and clamps her legs even harder against my ass, pushing me as far as possible into her vagina. Waves of jizz explode from my dick. My orgasm is so powerful it feels blinding. My toes cramp and my legs are shaking. The strength of the gushing sperm sends her over the edge as well. We both convulse for a minute. The whole world feels like it's shaking until everything begins to subside. We collapse and rest on one another. The only movement comes from her pussy as it milks my satisfied dick.

I roll over on the cooler part of the sheets. Our bodies are burning. She's the first to speak.

"Mmm, that was..." she's still a bit out of breath.

"Yeah." I manage to say, trying to catch my own.

I turn my head to the silhouette of her amazing body. I notice on the necklace that dark diamond is red again.

"Mom, what's up with your necklace, you always wear it and it's changing colors."

She places her hand over the diamonds before responding. "Jake, this necklace caused me to realize what you really mean to me."

'I mean, I just picked it up as a gift...'

I decide to drop the topic in favor of a better question.

"When does dad come home?" I ask.

"Late Saturday," she says, flashing me a coy look, "that leaves us 5 days together."

My mother sits up from her bed and starts walking to the bathroom. Between her legs I can see a stream of my cum leaking down her fine leg.

"Care to join me for a shower?" She asks.

"Hell yes." I answer.

************

Big thanks to all the volunteer editors who helped. Particularly StriderJohn, Ortay, and lovecraft68.