A Safe House?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't be serious, can you?" Robert asked, but seeing Sheila was clearly not joking he took the leather clothing and walked the few steps to the barn where he was surprised to find himself in an old tack room with horse brasses and harnesses but also facing him a door through to a shower room. He quickly changed and feeling something of a fool he walked uncertainly from the barn.

"Oh Good now let's get started," Sheila exclaimed as she gazed admiringly at him.

She handed him an axe, and pointed to the barn full of short logs, "Get chopping."

He set the log carefully, he axe bit into it but jammed.

"You want to imagine it's her stupid face," Sheila suggested.

The next blow cleaved the log in two instantly, and the next and the next, sweat poured from him and Sheila every now and again rubbed him down with a towel to dry the sweat.

She noticed a swelling below his belt.

"Ah, I see you got a problem," she announced, "Carla," she pronounced it 'Car-ler') "Don't get here until six so I will see to it now"

She knelt down in front of him, tugged down his shorts and took the whole length of his swollen manhood in her mouth.

His eyes bulged in surprise and almost immediately he sprayed what seemed like gallons of cum down the kindly faced lady's throat.

"Bit salty, you want to be careful eating too much salt my lad," was her verdict, "Now chop,"

Robert gasped in amazement, but he pulled his shorts up and again started to chop wood but the passion gone and the blade jammed again.

"I think you learned the first lesson," Sheila explained, "So get a shower and I got Steak and Kidney for your tea then Carla's coming to do the next bit of training."

Robert showered and put the leather shorts back on, he liked the freedom he decided as he walked to the kitchen for his meal. The food was ready for him, the steak had been cooked in ale and was to die for, and then Carla arrived, she was 24 and gorgeous.

She took him to the barn, "What are you looking at?" she asked as she saw him staring at her.

"Ah, you are Gorgeous" Robert assured her.

"Look we have a program to get through," Carla warned him. "So don't get any funny ideas.

She stripped off her tee shirt and denim shorts, slid her thong to her ankles and invited Robert to undo her bra strap, then kicked her thong and shorts aside to stand naked except her wellington boots. Roberts erection swelled noticeably like a tent pole in the leather shorts.

"Look, closely" she continued as if nothing had happened, "You can slap me here, here, here" she pointed, "without leaving marks, whipping is more difficult but the breasts and Pantie area are usually pretty safe."

She reached in her sports bag and removed a whip and a heavily padded body suit which she wriggled into with the grace of a cat.

She smiled at Robert and then simply flicked the whip across the bulge of his erect penis, he screamed

And again "React, man react"

He grabbed the whip from her and grabbed with his left arm and threw her over his knees as he thrashed her with the whip.

"Good now what?" She instructed.

He grabbed her belt and tried to pull down the zip on her padded suit.

"Stop! enough!" Carla shouted.

"I'm sorry." Robert said quietly.

"No, you were humiliated and you reacted like a man," Carla replied, "we must sort your erection before we continue, were you going to fuck my bum or my vagina, cunt or ass in other words."

"Cunt" Robert chose quickly.

"Ass is better for subduing and dominating," Carla suggested, "But not mine, she assured him, "You need a prostitute for that."

"Why do you do this Carla?" Robert asked suddenly,"If you're not a," he stopped unsure of what to say.

"It's my job," Carla pointed out, "They pay very well, and when it's someone like you it's fun anyway."

Sheila's voice carried across the yard with the single word "Supper," and suddenly Carla was getting dressed in her shorts and tee shirt again, she shook Robert's hand and then she jumped into her little Mini car and drove away. Robert saw she took a different route to the one he used as she headed straight across the meadow instead of using the rutted track.

"Just you and me now boy," said Shiela, "I thought you could bunk in along with me save making up bed special," she suggested.

Robert agreed, perhaps she would wank him again but no way did he fancy her enough to get it up for a fuck.

He lay beside her, Naked, her hair silver shone in the moonlight he revelled in her warmth and smell, it was the same perfume Susie used, his prick expanded nudging her backside.

"Hey no funny business you climb on top if you want a fuck." she exclaimed.

"Sorry?" Robert replied in confusion.

"It's all right, fact is I could use one me self so, don't waste the hard on, you can climb aboard for a trip to heaven, if you want." she giggled.

"All aboard," he shouted laughing as he climbed over he tree trunk legs resting his chest over her pendulous breasts.

"Oh you want's me now do you, don't bother with no Johnny, it wont matter just this once," Sheila's west country accent became broader still as Robert's interest intensified.

He lost himself in her acres of flesh, so warm secure like an unborn child in the womb.

Sheila woke Robert at first light, sending him out to chop wood, and then mend fences, and then cut some branches off over grown trees and cut up some fallen tree trunks in the little wood with hand saws, Robert became almost exhausted, but Sheila's cooking kept his strength up and the morning continued with a lecture from Professor Lindermann, an academic from the nearby university.

"Repressed anger eats away the soul," he explained "One must react, Hot blood is a defence, kill with an angry blow and you get probation, plan it and you get fifteen years, so don't repress your anger Robert, hit out and make sure your wife, ah, this Susie makes herself available to you when you want, her vagina, her anus her mouth they are yours to use, everything must be available when you are stressed, you are the important one not she, that is where you have gone wrong, she must follow your work, and of course she should have a little job for pin money, to buy groceries and things like that."

Robert understood, let it out, don't repress.

4) Susie.

Susie's third day at the Monastery started badly, she woke as the suns rays began streaming through the opening that was once the roof of the stable and lit up her naked body as she hung by her agonised bound arms from a hook high on the wall for the third day running and once again she prayed for someone to rescue her, Robert, why didn't Robert ride up on that big motorcycle and rescue her, she knew the answer only too well, and faced up to the fact that she had brought her misfortune on herself.

She tried to sleep but her throat was parched and her tongue seemed to have swollen up behind her ball gag to completely fill her mouth, she heard some coming and screwed up her eyes against the glare, and there in the doorway she saw Carla with a jug in her hand

"We thought you would like some water," Carla announced as she saw Susie was awake, Susie looked at her hopefully, "No screaming, or no water." Carla reminded her as she slipped out the ball gag..

"I won't scream," Susie agreed in a whisper hoarse from dehydration, "For pities sake let me down, I can't feel my arms any more!" she complained.

"Yes," Carla agreed, "It's not nice is it?" she commiserated, "And it hurts much, much worse when they let you down," she added unhelpfully."

"Please, please let me go!" Susie pleaded, as Carla held the jug of cool water to Susie's lips.

"Well, actually, we did think perhaps, if you didn't mind," Carla suggested, "We could perhaps move you on, we usually leave clients here for a week but the nuns get nervous, so, what do you say?"

"Oh please!" Susie pleaded, "Anything just let me lie down."

"You need a bath first!" Carl laughed, "So, stand still, I'll let you down." she promised and she started to undo the ropes, she unhitched the leash from the wall first and then the ropes from the bracket and lastly the ropes around Susie's wrists.

Susie staggered and fell as the rope was suddenly released, and Carla watched in detached amusement as Susie struggled to try to stand on her aching legs as her numbed arms hung uselessly behind her and then as Carla undid the ropes binding her wrists so Susie's arms flopped uselessly to her sides.

"Shall we?" Carla asked but Susie couldn't stand unaided so she went away to find help locking the door behind her.

Susie flopped against the wall, she felt as if she had reached rock bottom, she wanted someone to rescue her, and she blamed Robert for her plight.

Carla returned an hour later and led Susie across the courtyard towards the Monastery which she rationalised must in fact be a Nunnery.

"Just stand there a moment," Carla said sweetly as she grabbed a hose reel and twisted the end to send a jet of freezing water cascading over Susie who convulsed instantly with the shock and gasped.

"Oh g'god," she wailed, but the shock and the adrenalin made her try to deflect the blast with her hands and that sent waves of agony coursing through her as her poor numbed arms came painfully to life.

"Turn, nice and clean," Carla joked, "Then we'll make a move."

"I'Im freezing!" Susie shivered "And s'starving!"

"Oh there's an old coat somewhere," Carla announced, as she hung the hose up, "Just slip it on and we'll get going."

"But I'm all wet!" Susie complained.

"So?" Carla asked as she handed Susie the smelly old coat which usually lined a dog basket, "You'll dry out eventually," Carla pointed out as she tugged the dog leash and as Susie struggled to pull the coat around herself as she rushed to follow Carla to an old Toyota pickup.

"Ok?" Carla asked and when Susie didn't respond she started the engine and drove off down the drive to begin with and then across the fields on a dirt track.

A Village loomed ahead and after fording the local stream Carla parked the pickup beside the back wall of the village pub.

"Wait here a moment," Carla warned and then she scrambled over the wall and disappeared for a few minutes, and when she returned she brought a pair of green rubber wellington boots, "There are stinging nettles and broken glass in the car-park," she explained, "And hurry up Natasha is waiting."

Carla climbed awkwardly over the pub wall, the concrete capping rasped on her bare bottom as she realised with nothing on under her coat anyone watching could see her sex, but Natasha was waiting.

Susie noted Natasha was immaculate as always her shoulder length brown hair styled perfectly and once again she wore a business suit, not the same one as before, but stylish with an open neck blouse to show off her cleavage now set off neatly by a silver chain with a crucifix. Susie thought ruefully of her own suit which they had burned and her lack of makeup and the filthy bedraggled state of her own shoulder length blonde hair.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Susie asked.

"It's part of our program, now get inside before you get arrested for soliciting or worse," Natasha replied quietly, "It's upstairs," she added.

"Upstairs," was the upstairs room accessed by an external stairway with gaps between the treads, Susie trembled at the prospect that anyone looking up would see right up her coat to her naked sex, "I've laid on a light lunch for you," Natasha promised so Susie set aside her concerns and followed Natasha up.

A small fibreboard walled and wooden floored room awaited her, "This is the clubroom and the food is next door in the play room," Natasha explained as Carla shut the door behind then with a surprisingly firm "Clunk!" and proceeded to lock and bolt the door.

"So how do you feel?" Natasha asked.

"Tired hungry," Susie replied, "How the hell do you think I feel?"

"Ashamed, worthless?" Natasha suggested, "Or will you be hitching a lift home?"

"No, look, please what is going on?" Susie demanded.

"Therapy, it's what you signed up for," Natasha explained, "Now come through and have a bite to eat." she suggested as she opened the door.

Susie stared at the plate of ham sandwiches and the pint of orange juice waiting for her, on a polished wooden table, "Tuck in!" Carla suggested and Susie started eating without even sitting down and had eaten one sandwich and drunk half the orange before she realised there was perhaps a lot of vodka mixed with the orange juice and that around the edge of the room were some strange items such as a set of medieval stocks and a cross....

"The local Bondage club used to meet here," Natasha explained, "So eat up and we can get on."

Susie was too intent on eating and drinking to worry about bondage clubs, she drained the orange and asked for more, and then as the Vodka took effect she succumbed to the warm glow and taking her plate with her she sprawled across a leather covered bench and rested her eyes.

"Susie!" Natasha whispered a few minutes later, Susie didn't respond, "Shall we put her in 'The wall'?" Natasha asked Carla.

"Yes, why not!" Carla agreed so they eased Susie upright and brought the base section of "The wall," across to Susie, they manoeuvred the massive wooden frame up to her and lifted her feet up so they could fit a total of five boards under her legs and then the sixth with two scalloped cut aways into which her legs fitted neatly, which was followed by a matching scalloped away board which fitted over her legs holding them firmly so her feet were several inches above the floor. Next they fitted securing pins to hold the boards down and then they added many more boards slipping them into the wooden u shaped frame which stood well over five feet tall until they reached high enough for the next scalloped hole board.

"Is that about right?" Carla asked.

"Good enough," Natasha agreed, and they set the next cut away board in place, scallops upward, and placed the matching board right at the top of the frame held by a pair of pins ready to drop it in place when Susie was ready.

"Susie," Natasha said quietly.

"Mmm," Susie replied.

"Just lift up a little Susie," Natasha requested as she took up position to the Susie's left side and Carla took Susie's right side and they eased her coat up and slipped her arms from the sleeves and then eased her forward and upwards so her arms went into the scallops to the sides of the upper board and her neck into the centre and then oh so carefully they pulled the pins and eased the upper board down over Susie's arms and neck.

They paused briefly and then they changed hands and took all the cushions from the leather covered bench and piled them under Susie's bottom to support her weight.

They lifted the last board into place and secured it with steel pins and a padlock and as Natasha took Susie's weight so Carla fixed the little leather seat in place, hooking it through the holes in the fourth plank and fixing the back stay so as Natasha eased Susie up so the seat took the weight of her bottom.

"Will you stay while I fetch Robert," Natasha whispered.

"Yes but wheel her into place first," Carla agreed.

They wheeled the "Wall" into position, and swung matching wooden walls out from he sides of the room to match it forming a partition across the width of the room with Susie's naked bottom and torso on on side and her hands lower legs and head the other.

To the side a connecting door pierced the left hand movable wall and there was six feet clear between Susie and the painted out lower panels of the end window and the clear panes at her eye level which showed the rolling Somerset hills and in the distance the Monastery where she stayed.

The effect of the vodka slowly wore off, "Help!" Susie cried hopefully.

"Sssh," Carla shouted from beyond the wall, "I'm here and it's soundproofed anyway, what's wrong?"

"Me, this, everything," Susie complained.

"I know," Carla commiserated, "But I'll lower the seat just a moment." she said, and suddenly all Susie's weight was on her legs and wrists and even her neck.

"No!" Susie cried.

"Don't you like that?" Carla asked.

"Oh no, please don't kill me," Susie pleaded.

"Hows this then, better?" Carla asked as she selected a six inch long by two and a half inch diameter Dildo with a big flange on the base which she fixed to an adjustable pole and finally eased the tip between the soft pink lips of Susie's vagina.

"No please," Susie pleaded but gently and fraction of an inch by fraction of an inch, and despite Susie's pleas Carla wormed the intruder deep into Susie's womb until the flange nuzzled her crotch and once it was right in Carla pushed up firmly making Susie gasp and she released the pole's ratchet so when she let Susie down again much of her weight was taken through the Dildo and pole.

"Better?" Carla asked.

"No!" Susie replied.

"Shall I take it out?" Carla asked.

"No!" Susie replied, "It's horrible but it's better than having my head torn off,"

"I'll just plug you then," Carla suggested as unseen by Susie she took up a big black waisted butt plug, liberally coated it with lube and unceremoniously placed it against the tight brown bud of Susie's anus and forced it in with her knee..

"Aggggh!" Susie protested.

"Here noisy!" Carla laughed as she came through the connecting door and she slipped a pair of headphones over Susie's ears, "Its Radio Mendip," she explained, as she pulled a headphone away so Susie could hear, "Gagged, blindfolded and deafened," Carla said, "That's the way to enjoy Anal sex, its club night so have fun," she said and from her pocket she produced a red ball gag and Susie had no choice but to let Carla put it on her again.

"Better?" Carla asked and she laughed and slipped from Susie's view.

The Music droned on but at least there were time checks, and some banter and her crotch gradually became numb and her anus accustomed to being stretched and she felt hungry again, but then without warning her butt plug was pulled and she tried to scream as a warm penis was thrust unceremoniously up her anus in its place, "Its five past eight on Radio Mendip!" said the announcer as Susie's anus was de-flowered by an unknown unseen man sending un-wanted sensations coursing through her, as suddenly her vagina began secreting moisture so she slipped up and down the Dildo inflaming her beyond reason until she screamed into her gag in a heady mixture of agony and ecstasy.

No sooner had a warm wet feeling invaded Susie's backside than the Penis retreated to the consternation of its owner, "Rod," a bearded hells angel, "Shit I thought she'd have had an 'Enermer," he said in his west country brogue, as he surveyed his shit coated penis and the trail of filth leaking from Susie.

A stirrup pump Enema followed, a bucket of water and an empty bucket and an old brass stirrup pump that was a fire extinguisher back in the war, which squirted cold water agonisingly far into Susie's bowels to flush out the filth was an unexpected treat for some club members and an unnecessary filthy diversion for others but soon enough she was pronounced sparkling clean and ready for her next client.

'Beemer,' was next, then Phil, and Harry, 'Bob' and then Kat, a biker who rode a Suzuki Katana, then Rod and Andy and then 'Bob' had another go, or so Carla told Susie when she handed her her earnings at the end of the session, and then Sidney and Martin and Geordie, and Hog. "That's eighty quid after commission," Carla said when she finally removed the headphones, "That makes you a real prostitute!"

"Why?" Susie asked, when her gag was removed.

"It's the treatment," Carla explained, "How do you feel?"

"Awful," Susie admitted.

"Rock bottom?" Carla asked.

"Yes," Susie agreed.

"It gets worse," Carla said lapsing into a west country accent, "You 'ent been whipped yet."