A Safe House?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we'll forego the Tea," Miss Gibbons explained as she dragged the broom from Susie's vagina and propped it against the stable wall with seven inches or so of the shaft glistening obscenely with Susie's juices.

Miss Gibbons changed her soiled dress for another typical 1970's style pastel blue dress and offered, "I'll drop you back at the pub, you had better sit on a newspaper, you're leaking flith you disgusting little slut."

"I'm not really a whore, will you help me," Susie pleaded, "I have a degree from Durham," she added.

"Liar, you are just a lying slut," Miss Gibbons observed, "I would have taken you to my bed and let you make love to me except you would probably hit me over the head and run off with all my jewellery stuffed up your backside!"

"No honesty!" Susie protested.

"Liar, now do you want a lift?" Miss Gibbons asked, "Because if you keep lying you can walk."

Susie gratefully accepted the lift but when she returned to the Pub she saw a police car outside, "That's her!" she heard Carla say and when she looked she saw Carla in a huge green cardigan with a brown skirt looking every inch the typical Womens Institute member, "She walked in as we were discussing tonight's WI meeting and she tried to sell herself!"

"Are you, ah, Miss Susie Slut?" a burly policeman asked as Susie stepped nervousy from Miss Gibbons car."

"Susie, Suzanne," she replied.

"In that case Miss we must ask you to cum, I mean come," he chuckled at the joke, "Down the Station."

"Why, do you expect me to catch a train?" Susie asked in a desperate attempt at a joke but the Policeman's younger colleague had grasped Susie by the arm and they forced her into the back seat of an elderly Rover police car.

Susie looked out helplessly but Carla walked over and handed the policeman a card for Susie, and said "Have this card, they do rehabilitation, they'll help you kick the drugs."

"Drugs?" The burley policeman asked.

"In her bottom I expect." Carla said, "Disgusting!"

Susie wanted the floor to open up and swallow her, but the burly policeman climbed into the driving seat and they set off for the local police station.

They parked up and hustled Susie into the police station under a blanket, "Right Miss, you stand accused of soliciting for sex at the Golden Heart public house in Glastonbury road," the younger policeman suggested.

"Look, if I let you fuck me will you let me go?" Susie asked hopefully.

"I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me," he replied, "But these drugs, either we get a woman in from Glastonbury to search your cavities or we do it ourselves."

"Can you get a woman." Susie asked.

"Sounds like she wants us to do it young Jason," the burly constable laughed.

"But she said!" his colleague insisted.

"She's a lying whore," the burly one observed, "Get her in the cell."

The younger policeman led her into the cell and stood guard outside while his burly colleague dropped his uniform trousers, slipped on a pair of police issue rubber gloves and a police issue condom and as Susie bent forward from the waist so he first started to search her anus with his fingers and then as she relaxed he forced the handle of the hand brush they used to keep the cell clean deep inside her and worked it around "To loosen her up," and finally he rammed his rampant penis deep inside her.

"If you accept a police caution we will keep you in overnight and let you go in the morning!" he grunted between thrusts.

"And if not?" she asked.

"Glastonbury Magistrates at the en of the month, you can stop here till then." he replied.

"I'll take a caution," she agreed.

"Good girl," he said, "You don't mind if I pull out and spunk all over your face do you?" he asked and without waiting for and answer he pulled out of her, tossed the shit streaked condom into the corner of the cell and almost immediately his swollen tool began to twitch and jerk and leak pre cum until suddenly the watery white semen began bubbling from his tool and he caught most of it in his gloved hand and smeared it all over Susie's face before he wiped his glove clean on her hair.

"You fucking disgust me you filthy whore," he insisted as he stared at Susie's glistening face, "You had better use your phone call to ring these people," he added and handed Susie the card.

She stared at the number as the burly PC handed her his cell phone, "Get on with it."

She dialled the number, "Bobs Bikes," the answerphone cut in, "For service press one, for a long wait press two, for all other enquiries go get," it said in a strangely distorted version of Robert's voice.

"Hello, I'm here," Robert said, "What can I do for you?" Susie was shocked, then she remembered Carla had handed the policeman the card, Robert would come for her, she was sure.

"Robert, it's Susie, can you help me please." she asked

"Get stuffed." he replied and slammed the phone down.

9) Robert to the rescue.

Robert was enjoying life, he swapped the Van for a nice Ducati 996 Biposto, twin seat in other words, and discovered the previous occupant of the house had used it as a brothel, "You letting rooms like Tony did," a soaking wet drug raddled scantily clad prostitute asked as she stood shivering on his doors step the same evening that he moved in.

"Oh I don't know," he said seriously considering the idea, "How long for?"

"Long as it takes, ten minutes quarter hour." she said.

"I thought you meant to stay!" he said.

"No, just to bring blokes back," she suggested.

"How much do you charge?" he asked.

"Fifty for straight, and." she offered.

"Tenner, and fish and chips?" he offered, "Stick your clothes in the tumble drier?"

"You're on you smooth talking bastard!" she smiled showing a row of fillings in her rotten nicotine stained teeth.

"Stick your stuff in there," Robert pointed to the Tumble drier, and wished he had saved some of Susie's stuff, "What's you name?"

"Dawn, they say I fucks till dawn," she laughed, "Well you have to with a habit like mine."

Dawn stripped off and put her jacket tee shirt skirt and underwear in the drier and turned it on.

"Where's me fish and chips?" she asked.

"Oh, its a frozen ready meal," he said, "In the fridge,"

"Yuck," Dawn exclaimed, as she looked in the fridge, "This looks better, Roast beef meal for three," she said, "That'll do me." and she pulled the packet out and went to microwave it.

"Fuck first!" Robert said.

"Pay first," Dawn insisted, "Look there's no hurry!"

"No?" Robert queried as he dropped his pants revealing his straining erection which was already glistening with pre cum.

"Oh, I see, do I turn you on?" Dawn asked, and Robert stared at her prematurely sagging tits and peroxide blonde hair with black roots and. "Stupid question," Dawn answered herself as she retrieved a condom full of condoms from her vagina and handed one to Robert who slid it on and before she could ask "Where?" he lifted her onto the Tumble drier and eased his length into her.

"That's nice," Dawn admitted, "I usually takes it up the back passage in a back alley." she confessed, "This is really nice and civilised."

The drier gently throbbed as the clothes turned, "It's more than fucking nice you bastard," she said and then the microwave pinged, "Hurry up!" but it was nearly half an hour before Robert finally released a warm flow of cum into the condom and announced he was satisfied.

They shared the meal, and as it was still raining they decided she might as well stay the night.

They thrashed out a deal the next morning, Robert agreed that she could use the sofa bed in the front room as long as she looked after Robert.

Robert was just looking forward to Dawn coming home so he coud screw her when the phone rang, the answer-phone cut in but he picked up anyway,"Hello, I'm here," he said, "What can I do for you?"

"Robert, it's Susie, can you help me please." she asked

"Get stuffed." he replied and slammed the phone down, how dare she phone him, she had her therapy, he'd been weaned off her, shown even the most unpromising prospect can be a decent fuck and now she wanted help.

He brooded, the phone rang again, "Susie?" he asked hopefully.

"Natasha, did Susie call?" Natasha asked.

"I slammed the phone down." he said.

"Only she's in a bad way, she been arrested and cautioned for soliciting and prostitution, she has her own web site and everything, its disgusting," Natasha gave him the web address, "And I think she will be dismissed from her job without references when bosses find out."

"How?" he asked.

"Because I've already emailed and told them," Natasha explained, "So do you want her back, or shall we get her started on heroin and let her get aids and die."

"Natasha, that's awful, where is she?" Robert asked.

"Near Taunton," Natasha said, "Phone her back," and she put the phone down.

"But I don't know the number," he protested into a dead phone.

Suddenly he remembered, the answerphone had started to take the call, he replayed the messages and sure enough it had a "Phone number," it said, "Called at."

He played it three times to be sure and rang the number.

"Constable Roberts," came the reply.

"I think my wife rang earlier, Susie." Robert said.

"What Slough Slut Susie's husband, are you mad sir?" PC Roberts asked.

"Totally, I must be, can you put her on?" he replied.

"It's your pimp!" PC Roberts said as he handed Susie the phone.

"Hello Robert," she said awkwardly as PC Roberts younger colleague humped her anus, his ealier qualms having been allayed by the way his older colleague rode her, "I'm in such a mess, can you rescue me?"

"Why?" he asked.

"They made me do things!" she said.

"What things?" he asked.

"Whipped me, made me suck their things, poked me two at a time, up my bottom and everything and now I've been arrested for prostitution." she complained.

"You never let me fuck you bottom," Robert observed.

"Look Robert, I can change, if you'll have me back I'll do anything, you can do anything, anything, anytime." she offered.

"What anal?" he suggested, "Dress in leather, fuck in a field, in the rain, on the beach at Weston, in the surf at Newquay."

"Yes, I'd like that, please help me!" she said.

"Well there's nothing booked in Thursday week so," Robert suggested.

"No you bastard now!" she said.

"I'll have to bring the bike." he pointed out, "I sold the van."

"Yes anything!" Susie agreed.

10) Together again.

Robert could hardly believe his eyes when he went to fetch Susie from the cell his once immaculately dressed and perfumed wife was curled up in a ball on the floor, her hair matted with cum and her naked ass and vagina prominent and bruised between her legs.

"She accepted a caution for soliciting, and its after midnight so get her out of here," PC Roberts insisted, so Robert gently kicked her awake and handed her the motorcycle leathers she used to wear, and her boots and gloves and helmet, even her scarf but he insisted she left the whorish costume Carla provided behind so she was naked under the Leathers.

The power of the Ducati was a shock to Susie as was the minute size of the pillion seat so she clung desperately to Robert as her hurled the bike around the country lanes and B roads as her headed for the Motorway and as she did so she remembered why she had loved him and began to wish they could make love again.

They stopped at Easton in Gordano service area on the M5 and there between a Ford Mondeo in Car Park B she started to repay Roberts kindness with a straight missionary fuck on the wet tarmac, and he marvelled at the ease with which he simply took her, no foreplay, nothing. Her bruised but moist vagina yielded instantly as his penis melted within her moulding her to his needs, and as he pounded her urgently her excitement and pride that her man had chosen her pushed her to a pinnacle of ecstasy that the hot gush of his semen filling her pushed her beyond anything she had ever known, "Love you!" she gasped.

"Not a bad first-time-back fuck," he agreed grudgingly.

They had an all day breakfast and afterwards he bent her over a Vauxhall Astra and sampled her anus for the first time, he wanted to kiss her neck but the stench of someone else's stale cum in her hair put him off yet excited him and he summoned his last reserves of spunk to fill her ass hole.

It was getting light when they got back to Robert's new home, Susie watched as Robert expertly swept the Ducati up the back alley to the entrance to back yard and she seemed surprised as he opened the doors to reveal the large workshop.

Susie was even more surprised to find the small terraced house now contained much of the furniture from their house, but it was late and they slipped into bed together and slept until past mid day.

Robert woke first, "Hey Susie, wake up!" he said, "Where's my breakfast?" he asked.

"What did your last slave die of?" she asked as she stretched and then she remembered where she was, "Oh right," she said, "Sorry!"

"I like waffles, syrup, coffee," he said, "Make a tray, bring it up and wake me with a blow job." he suggested, "If you want to hang around."

"Robert!" she protested so he hit her around the face, not hard, just a little reminder.

"Bitch, you filthy bitch," he exclaimed, "Christ there's cum all over your face, get cleaned up ok!" he snapped "You're a fucking disgrace!"

"Robert!" she said again, "Sorry."

"Yeah well I'll let you off this time, but you remember, if you want to stay you stay clean and wholesome all the time." he said, "Twenty four seven."

"Yes, I'll remember," she said, "And Robert," she said, "Thank you for rescuing me!"

"Hey," he said, "That's what I do, look out for you, so get a bath, ok?"

He watched her as she walked towards the bathroom, she looked sexier than he remembered, it was her slightly bruised sex he decided, and the fact she was naked, and it didn't seem to bother her, not like before when she never let him see her naked, he smiled, he liked the new Susie, he decided.

Susie dreaded the thought of taking a bath in the old terraced house but the water was hot, and there was plenty of soap and hair shampoo, and there was a shower head at the end of the bath and she saw a hair dryer in the bedroom, and she realised that all she had to do was wait until Robert dropped his guard and she could slip the leathers on and escape, phone her mum maybe, she thought as she she filled the bath and climbed in.

She rinsed her hair and watched the filthy water swish around the plug hole, then after rinsing the shampoo away she dried her self and sat on Robert's bed and dried her hair.

Her mood lifted and crashed in the next few minutes as Robert produced a plate of ham sandwiches and then he sat beside her and handed over her cell phone, "Natasha sent it."

He left her alone and she immediately rang her mother, "Mum!" she said.

"Natasha," her mother replied, "I think its for the best if you don't ring here again." she said.

"Mum!" Susie protested.

"We saw the pictures, the website," her mother explained, "You just lied didn't you, making out you had a good job when you're just a prostitute, lord knows what your sister would say if she ever found out."

"But Mum!" Susie exclaimed as her mother put the phone down.

"There's a message from your boss," Robert said as he returned, "You ought to ring him."

Susie made a strangled cry and buried her head in the bedclothes, "Hey don't cry," Robert said, "What is it?"

"My Mum doesn't want me to ring her anymore." She complained.

"No," Robert agreed, "Natasha had me take a CD of your website to her house, sorry."

"And work?" Susie asked anxiously.

"Yes, and work," he agreed, "And pretty much everyone in your address book." he admitted, "Have you seen it?"

"No," she replied.

"I'll get the laptop, I've had loads of enquiries," he suggested and as she cried her eyes out he went to find his Laptop, "Here it is look!" he said with a beaming smile.

"Slut Susie, Slough's ultimate whore experience," a voice not unlike Carla's husked from the laptop as the camera homed in on Susie's ass hole, panned along her crotch past her vagina and zoomed up between her breasts to focus on her face showing her energetically sucking a leather clad hells angel's cock.

It showed her on the 'Wall', her backside leaking cum as a whole series of men used her,Robert himself included, "Isn't that Mr Williams your boss?" Robert asked.

"What, no that's Mr Edwardes," she gasped, "Oh god!"

"No wonder they've been leaving messages!" Robert quipped, "Anyway you can use the front room, Dawn has been using it, I'm expecting a bloke at six thirty, I told him twenty five for anal, is that ok?"

"Don't joke," Susie replied but Robert shook his head, "Oh no, I'm deadly serious, if you want to stay you have to pay your way."

"Well half of everything is mine!" Susie insisted.

"I think you signed this?" Robert suggested and he reached under the bed and produced a briefcase with some forms, "Seperation, distribution of assets, Suzanne an Robert," he said, "The house, the sums paid by Robert.." he quoted, "and Suzanne for the house shall be returned to pro rata from the residue to Robert and Suzanne." he quoted, "Natasha got this place using my part as a deposit."

"And mine?" Suzanne, asked.

Robert read down, "A percentage of the residue due to Suzanne shall be paid to The Company aforesaid by way of a fee, the percentage shall be," Robert read "Well see for yourself you signed it."

"What?" she demanded.

"One hundred per cent." Robert explained.

"No!" she gasped.

"That's what it says." he confirmed, "If you're not happy there's a phone number here, why not call Natasha?"

Susie made the call with trembling fingers, "She's coming round," she said and she put the phone down.

Natasha arrived within the hour, she arrived by taxi carrying two big cases, but Susie had to wait upstairs as Robert refused to let her borrow any of his clothes.

"Natasha," Susie wailed, "I'm up here!"

Natasha climbed the stairs, "So you're not satisfied with our service?" she asked.

"No," Susie admitted.

"You ungrateful slut," Natasha exclaimed and she slapped Susie across the face sending her sprawling across the bed, "You've had more sex with your husband this last two days than the last two months, we've lost count of the orgasms you've had, you have clients queueing up to screw you, we've got your mother off your back and now you quibble about a few measly thousands of pounds, well we're not a charity you know."

"Not a charity?" Susie gasped, "But I thought,"

"No they are dot org, we are dot co dot uk, it makes all the difference," Natasha admitted, "They would have you on medication and Robert locked up." she said, "Instead of having the best sex you ever had."

"Robert!" Susie said, "Do something."

Robert shook Natasha's hand, "Thanks for everything!" he said.

"I brought her some clothes and her passport and that sort of stuff," Natasha said to Rober, "They're downstairs, would you fetch them please," she asked.

"Now Susie," Natasha advised as soon as Robert was out of earshot, "Make him jealous, scream the house down when punters use you, make sure fake an orgasm every time, he'll soon come around."

Natasha went quiet as Robert brought the cases upstairs, and Natasha opened them to reveal peep hole bras, open crotch panties and pantihose, cuffs, a dog collar and leash, and latex and leather dresses, and even a reasonable business suit in one case and shoes and night dresses and a coat in the other together with a selection box of a thousand assorted condoms.

"Sheila sends her love and you will invite us to the christening won't you." Natasha said as a parting shot, "I'll see myself out."

To be Continued...