A Safe House?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5) Ass Hole

Natasha came to see Robert at the farm where he was enjoying the hard work, "How do you like it here?" she asked.

"Yes, it's ok," he agreed.

"How is the sex?" she asked.

"Sex?" he asked.

"She's old enough to e your grandmother!" Natasha observed, "You really are incorrigible."

"Oh," Robert replied unsure if he hd been insulted or not!

"Its part of the treatment, you see from what I have discovered Susie is actually a very poor fuck, unadventurous and seldom interested in sex, but I think we have proved that there is nothing wrong with your libio!"

"Right," Robert replied.

"So we have arranged a session at the local Bondage club, they have a whore booked for Anal, so you can fuck her," Natasha said crudely, "Get some practice in fact there is no point going if you don't, I will attend as your girl friend, so just wear the motorcycle leathers and nothing else!"

The club was in the upstairs room of the local pub, "You need a special knock and pass word," Natasha explained as she led Robert up the stairs, a brown coat, floppy hat and cardigan disguising her leather cat suit none too well.

Inside the room there must have been around thirty people in various stages of undress, but after hanging up her coat Natasha insisted Robert should go through to the other room where refreshments were laid out, and so he could join the queue for the whore.

She was apparently pushed through a wall, her naked torso their side her face, feet and hands hidden, and she seemed to be supported by a pole up her vagina. "She's a school teacher," Natasha lied, "Doesn't want her face seen."

Robert worried he might not be able to perform, but after watching three other men ram their cocks up her red raw backside he had no problems what so ever, he just pulled on a condom, smeared it with lube and rammed his cock inside her, deep inside her gloriously tight and warm ass.

"That's ten pounds," Natasha said as Robert pounded away, "On account, and she pinned a ten pound note to the wooden wall beside the whore.

"What's her name?" Robert asked.

"Asshole," Natasha said, "It's just an asshole, nothing more."

Robert came violently, explosively, filling the condom with creamy yet yellowish cum.

"Yuck!" Natasha exclaimed, "That needs attention, have a sandwich and try again."

Robert watched the others, some were gently whipping each other, but mostly they sat around talking, "Robert," Natasha suddenly announced, "The Ass hole is free."

Robert once again stepped up to the mark, his penis slid in easier now and he banged into her in a frenzy, his balls banging and slapping against her crotch as he fucked her with long violent strokes, sweat poured from him and then suddenly as a choir of heavenly angels burst into song and a mauve elephant exploded in his brain, so Robert shot his load into the Ass hole again.

"Thats better," Natasha said reassuringly as Robert slid from Ass hole and she peeled off his condom, "Creamy white," she dipped a finger in it and tasted it, "Salty," she said "Mmm!"

"Natasha," Robert said, "That's disgusting!"

"No, slightly salty," she said, "But you're neglecting me," she chided, "I haven't had a fuck yet."

"No," Robert agreed, "I don''t suppose you had."

"And you prefer fucking an anonymous Ass hole to fucking me?" she enquired.

"I didn't think," Robert said.

"I don't want thinking I want fucking, don't you understand anything?" Natasha taunted him, "But never mind, another day maybe." she said, "We ought to be getting back."

"What?" he exclaimed.

"Home time," Natasha explained, "You can hump Sheila later if you feel the need, I'm sure she will be more than willing."

Robert was sure of that but doubted whether he would be in any fit condition to hump anyone after the glorious anal action he had just experienced.

Natasha drove Robert home to the farm in the smart black Lexus Limousine before she made a wide detour and drove along the track across the fields to the Monastery where she was to check on another recently arrived client.

Robert was greeted by the smell of rabbit stew as he returned to Sheila's kitchen, "I expect you want something hot inside you," she suggested, "Ass fucking takes it out of you don't it?"

"What?" he exclaimed "How did you know!"

"Oh yes Natasha got a whore in special for you," Sheila said, "I said I'd do it but no she said she wanted someone tighter," she said, "Ass wise I mean."

"They got another do on tomorrow," Sheila explained, "I'll take you if you like, you'll have to help me on with me corsets mind!"

Robert's mind reeled at the thought of someone fucking overweight, greying Sheila, and then he realised that is exactly what he had been doing, in the darkness of her bed admittedly, but fat, ageing Sheila had been the recipient of his cum and the realisation of that shocked him to his core.

He ate his stew thoughtfully and accepted a second helping, and within an hour he was in Sheila's bed again, enjoying a leisurely fuck.

6) Susie Slut

Susie could only dream of a soft bed, following the Bondage session, as Carla put a black hood over Susie's head before she persuaded Harry and Geordie to help her dismantle the "Wall," and, as soon as the second plank came off freeing Susie's hands so Carla pulled Susie's arms around behind her and slipped a pair of leather hand cuffs around her wrists, then with the wall dismantled enough to free her legs Susie was lifted off her supporting dildo and allowed to sit on a bench while they pushed the 'Wall' to the side of the room and reassembled it.

Susie sat quietly, ball gagged and now blinded by the soft black hood over her head and deafened by Radio Mendip which still blasted through the headphones, she waited helpless, until as a token of thanks Carla graciously let Harry and Geordie lay Susie on her back, after letting her step through her cuffed wrists, by pulling her knees hard up under her breasts so her hands were in front of her, and once laid down they spread her legs and took it in turns to fuck her bruised and numbed vagina.

"Oh poor Susie, your titties aren't getting any action," Carla told Susie as she lifted one of her headphones and immediately she slipped a traditional rough hewn Gypsy clothes peg over each nipple.

Susie squirmed in renewed agony which excited Harry to a premature ejaculation, and so sooner than he intended Harry handed her over to Geordie.

Later, much later Susie realised she was alone, her hands sought to release the hood but the ties were carefully hidden up inside the fabric, so she just gave up and lay on the hard wooden floor and slept soundly.

Susie didn't know it but Carla had slept nearby, in a sleeping bag on an air bed, idly wanking herself with the same sort of dildo she used on Susie and with the same sort of butt plug she used on Susie plugging her brown hole and so amid vivid dreams involving hundreds of men using her like they had used Susie, she drifted into a contented deep slumber.

Susie slept until lunchtime, her own dreams of psychedelic walrus's and marshmallow clouds dissolved as she found herself lying on the floor with two bearded hells angels watching her, "Oh she's awake!" Carla said and repeated "Awake?" as she removed Susie's headphones and turned the radio off.

Susie stared helplessly, "Right take a leak in the bucket and then we'll clean you up ready," Carla said callously, "But first Razor needs a blow job," and she turned to Razor before he wanks all over your face."

Susie stared but Razor already had his short fat penis in his hand and was tugging the hairy skin covering his heavily veined shaft backwards and forwards making his balls swing and too late Susie opened her mouth wide as the greyish cream splattered her hair and forehead, nose and chin as it pulsed with ever decreasing explosive energy until a mere trickle ran down between her breasts.

"Stupid girl," Carla complained, "What a mess, you must learn to swallow, now suck Fat Bob off properly. Fat Bob was a wiry six foot two with a west country accent so thick that he sounded thick, and a long thin penis, she later learned that he rode a "Fat Bob" Harley Davidson, that's a sort of half chopper, if you're into those things, but Susie thought the name completely bizarre.

With her hands fastened behind her back once again Susie kept falling forward as she tried to suck Fat Bob so Carla let her sit on an old broken wicker chair with a hole in the seat and a bucket under it, but she could now brace herself and as Fat Bob offered her his sweet smelling freshly washed dick to suck so she allowed herself to remember when she first sucked Robert off, on the can in the loo at his bike shop, and just as she had then so she wet herself as the semen pumped into the back of her throat, as if the semen was draining right through her, it was all too much and waves of excitement shuddered through her.

"That's disgusting pissing yourself when you come you filthy slut!" Carla chuckled, "You my darling have hidden depths don't you?"

Susie looked round, she should have felt ashamed but instead she just felt relieved.

Even the stirrup pump enema didn't bother her unduly, until Carla announced that Fat Bob and Razor were here to help her practice DP, where they double plugged her, vagina and anus atb the same time, two live cocks pulsing within her.

"No," she said feebly but they didn't listen, they merely strapped her hands to her sides and with some false starts they eventually stood her up and bent over while Razor forced himself up her anus and then stood her straight up so Fat Bob could spear her vagina with his long thin penis.

"Ggggg," Susie gurgled as the sensations of two cocks working independently coursed through her, "Oh lord," she gasped, as the sensations became too much and reality dissolved into the pink fog of orgasmic bliss.

Carla sensed Susie had lost control and she stepped forward and released the strap around Susie's arms so she could embrace Fat Bob and pull him to her and then in a sudden deluge of cum Susie felt two condoms swell ominously inside her before they subsided in post orgasmic bliss.

"Say thank you, Susie," Carla insisted, "Thank you for using me," she suggested.

"Thank you," Susie said quietly, "That was," she added but she quickly shut up as she remembered were she was."

7) Life changes for Robert

Robert meanwhile was with Natasha, "We have a buyer for your house," she said, "And there is a workshop with a little two up two down terrace house a couple of miles away which we have first refusal on, so if you sign here, and here," she said,"We can proceed."

"What about Susie?" he asked.

"Look, why worry about her," Natasha snapped, "She is out to shaft you, take you for every penny, so do it to her first and forget her."

"Yes, I suppose so." he said.

"And there's a mechanic's job at the second hand bike shop just down the road going if you want to get really dirty," Natasha smiled, "Ok?"

"Ok," Robert smiled and then later that day they travelled back to Robert's hated suburban home and after a brief stop to collect the mail they travelled into town to find his new home.

"Wow, it's brilliant!" Steve said, as he opened the back gate to the terraced property to find almost the whole of the long back garden was roofed over as a workshop, "It must be fifty feet by twenty," he said.

"Eighty," Natasha agreed, "Do you want to see the house?"

"Not really." he said, "Has it got broadband?" he asked and when Natasha nodded he said, "No sod it, lets do it." he agreed and signed the forms Natasha handed him.

They cleared the old house next, Natasha had hired a Man and a Van an they quickly ferried the furniture to the new place, all except the poncy stuff Susie liked which went in the skip Natasha had arranged to be placed on the drive, and when they were done they piled all Susie's smart clothes and stuff into the big yellow skip on the driveway before they went down to the Fish and chip shop for a celebratory take away meal, the three of them, Natasha, Robert and the Van Man.

"I'll have Susie call you," Natasha promised, "So you can decide whether you want her back or not," Natasha smiled her most seductive smile, "There's a nice 996 Ducati in this weeks on line Trade it , she said conspiratorially.

8) Susie starts soliciting

Susie sat on the floor eating her dinner of fish and chips off the polished floor with her fingers as Carla watched her, "Was it really so bad living with Robert up north?" she asked as Susie dropped a chip which cascaded between her naked breasts and slithered down her naked belly to slide off her naked sex onto the floor.

"No," Susie admitted, "Not compared to this!" she said as she retrieved the chip and ate it.

"Natasha sent some pictures," she said, and she reached for a sheaf of A4 sheets fresh from the computer, "Here's your old house with them throwing rubbish in the skip."

"But that's the new house and my antique sideboard!" Susie protested, and as Carla showed her another picture she exclaimed, "My posh frock!"

"Pity," Carla sympathised, "We could have flogged it except the yobbos torched it." she said, "Burned it, set fire to it."

"What everything?" Susie asked.

"Except what Robert wanted, oh and look there's Robert at the new house on his new bike!"

Susie stared, Robert smiled at her from the picture, he had started to grow his moustache again, the one that made him look, well, masculine, and he had his tight leathers on and despite everything a surge of excitement rushed through Susie's veins.

"Why on earth did a gorgeous hunk marry a useless slut like you?" Carla asked.

"I don't know." Susie replied.

"Because he loved you, wanted to help you, and you took that love and pride and everything and crushed it you selfish bitch," Carla told her bluntly, "And by the way it seems he sold the van to buy the bike, but if you look it has a pillion seat so he did think of you!"

"So what happens to me now?" Susie asked.

"Well, there's a meeting of the Wessex bondage club in the pub this evening, so you go down the bar and see who'll pay to fuck you, ten pounds for straight twenty for anal." Carla said, "But first we'll get some pictures for the web site, Slut Susie from Slough, or Natasha was bidding for the domain www.Slough-Slut-Susie.whore, cheapest fuck in wessex."

"No!" Susie wailed.

"Well you have to earn some money somehow or other." Clara reminded her, "Natasha sent the pictures of you in the wall to your boss so you won't have a job to go back to or any references or anything."

Susie gasped, and then she felt a a horrible weight of despair in her throat, "Oh god," she sobbed and the the tears started to drip onto her piece of battered haddock.

Carla put a protective hand around Susie and caressed her right nipple, "It will be all right," Carla promised as she moved to kiss Susie's lips, "Don't worry," she said as her other hand sought Susie's stretched and swollen sex, and then as Carla's tongue invaded Susie's mouth so two then three then all four or her tiny fingers and finally her thumb passed the tight entry to Susie's vagina and passed within.

"Fuck men for money," Carla whispered between kisses, "And girls for pleasure!" she added as she balled her fist within Susie and started thrusting, her mouth on Susie's mouth stifled Susie's screams of pleasure and then gloriously as Susie's muscles involuntarily squeezed Carla's wrist as they tried to milk her of the gushing rush of semen which her hand could never deliver.

Susie lay still afterwards, shocked, too shocked to protest when Carla made her dress in a variety of fetish wear, red latex, black leather, even soft floaty chiffon but with her legs spread showing her sex, or bent over to show her anus, and with her breasts exposed and always smiling at the camera or sucking a dildo.

"You can wear this for the club," Carla suggested, as she fished a simple dress cut low at the back, out of a carrier bag "Stick it on backwards with your tits out and wear these heels," she fished out some red shoes with four inch heels and some black hold up stockings, "And these and stick a few condoms up your backside ready."

"No!" Susie protested so Carla slapped her face.

"Yes, now finish your dinner," Carla said, "And stick the old coat on till we get downstairs."

Carla led Susie down the steps and into the lounge bar, "Ten for straight twenty for anal, they are members of the Wessex bondage club," Carla whispered as she led Susie inside the lounge bar and took her coat, "Offer yourself," she said, "Like I taught you and to the girls and boys, tell them Dp and spanking is negotiable."

Susie had never been so scared but she saw a friendly looking woman sitting at a table with her friend and she said, "Excuse me, I'm Slut Susie from Slough, would you like to fuck me, it's."

"No!" the woman shrieked, "You're deranged,"

"Ten pounds for," Susie added frantically, but the whole bar was in uproar.

"There's a bally prossie Harry!" someone exclaimed.

"Every time we have a drink before WI some clown sends a drug raddled drunken prostitute," Miss Gibbons announced as she placed her coat around Susie's shoulders, "Come with me I run a refuge in town," she said and Susie gratefully accompanied Miss Gibbons as she hustled her out of the door and across to her ancient Morris Minor car.

"How much to whip you dear?" Miss Gibbons asked.

"Fifty?" Susie replied.

"Fifteen take it or leave it," Miss Gibbons offered, "Only I'll have my coat back and drop you here if it's no." she added so Susie agreed.

It took barely fifteen minutes once the arrived at Miss Gibbon's impressive Georgian Manor house, she simply drove Susie to the stable yard behind the house, made her bend over the mounting steps provided to allow skirted ladies to mount their horses decorously side saddle, and then when Susie removed her coat Miss Gibbons carefully took aim and administered six excruciatingly painful lashes with a riding crop, three to each buttock, changing sides after every strike.

Susie winced with the pain, stifling her cries though not her tears, "I am a disgusting sub human cretin," Miss Gibbons said, "Come on girl, say it!"

"I'm not a prostitute really!" Susie blubbed.

"Of course you are, you take money for sex," Miss Gibbons insisted.

"I work in Slough really," Susie sobbed.

"Ugh, no wonder you came down here, all those nasty foreigners yuck!" Miss Gibbons agreed, "Are you getting wet yet?" she asked and when Susie didn't reply she crudely grabbed at Susie and thrust her finger into Susie's labia.

"Oh yes," Miss Gibbons agreed, "Slut Susie, that should be pain slut Susie, now just stay there," Susie lay across the cold solid stone step and waited the next blow but instead something nuzzled her vagina, "Relax girl, enjoy," Miss Gibbons laughed and as Susie craned her head round she saw Miss Gibbons was holding an old yard brush by the bristle end and was forcing it into her vagina.

Miss Gibbons put the broom head against her tummy leaving a filthy brown mark across her pastel green dress and pushed forcing the wooden shaft deep inside Susie and to lubricate its passage Miss Gibbons swatted Susie's shoulders and buttocks one handed and lighty with the riding crop.

"No please!" Susie cried, but she was fully impaled on the handle and Miss Gibbons was expertly manipulating the shaft.

"You see only another girl understands what a slut needs to make her cum," Miss Gibbons explained, "Cum for me, let me see how low you are, making love to a yard broom, you filthy slut."

"Please," Susie cried.

"Oh very well then," Miss Gibbons exclaimed, "Would you like a cup of tea?" she asked as she dropped the broom, it bounced and the shock sent a shock wave of agony coursing through Susie's being, she gasped and screamed and as the pain subsided and she began to float on a purple haze of pleasure she realised she had cum.