A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him then to her husband to be. She could have persuaded it but she thought not to and left it at that accepting Duncan's request. Duncan left the two alone and went out to the stable where he began to groom his horse Titan. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he pondered how Bella would take the news of him and what he was. He hoped in his heart and soul that it would not make a difference. Yes he knew her well inside and out but still there was always that small part of him that wondered. And it would not be laid to rest till she knew it all and accepted him as is.

Too much had pasted for this relationship not to continue. Duncan and Bella had been through so much already from child hood to now. Duncan's hand stroke the neck of his noble horse Titan while his mind drifted away to when Bella was twelve years old. It was the holidays and they had traveled to Italy to spend Christmas with Bella and her family. Each year they would switch off houses to celebrate at, he remembered the food and fare the music and the hours of just being with her. If he had one wish in all his life it would to be spend every moment of his life holding her close to him and never letting her go. And he planned to make that come true as much as possible when they married.

While Duncan seemed to day dream, a tall rugged looking beef of a man entered the stables and bowed deeply. He had dark brooding eyes and dark thick hair. His voice rumbled when he spoke. "My Lord forgive the intrusion... but word has come that two days past there was an attack in England and that it might be *he emphases the might be* one of our own kind. Donald sent word from the police station that the woman's throat was ripped out... by some sort of K-9... she was sexually assaulted. He suspects one of two and I need not tell you who those two might be. "

Duncan got red faced... which was hard for him with such dark toned skin. He growled out his words. "I swear that if I did not think it would cause a clan war I would hunt the bloody son of a bitch down and rip his lying cheating no good rotten heart out with my own hand! He is going to cause too much attention to our kind. And wind up getting us all killed!"

Duncan slammed his fist against the paddock wall making the wood plank give way some. His anger boiled like a tea kettle on the stove. But Duncan was quick to get a handle on his temper less he do something rash. He gave the man instructions to have William, Robert followed night and day, and to make sure no one else was unduly killed.

Later that night as they all sat about the table having a late dinner the topic of discussion was wedding plans. Angus was sipping his scotch while the chatter went about when his son made a slight motion to talk to his father and Andrew outside on the back porch. The men excused themselves from the table and went out side to talk.

Duncan looked at his father and tried to find the right words to tell him first what he had been told earlier about William. And then to ask him some questions on marriage. Duncan had always been the confident type but when it came to his Bella he was unsure at times.

Angus smiled and gave both young men his advice.

"My Boys, there is only a few things in the life of a married husband that you should always remember.

1) Treat your wife with respect and dignity and honor.

2) Never EVER anger her most women are worse then any men when anger is involved..*he laughed as he knew his own wife's anger* and most of all the last thing is always be honest and talk with her no matter how small or trivial the matter might seem.

Both women you are going to marry are going to be part of a clan that most would not accept as a part of normal life or even reality. But you have both picked extraordinary women to marry and I am sure your lives will be blessed many times over. Other then that my boys your on your own." Angus laughed knowing both men were in for nothing but an exciting life with the women they were going to marry. Angus had to admit to himself that had Heather turned him down there would have been no other woman in his life that filled his heart and soul, as she had done over the years. Angus turned and looked into the dinning rooms balcony doors, and so did Duncan and Andrew.

"You know Gents we three are the luckiest men to walk god's good earth. We have managed to find three of the most loving, caring, compassionate and beautiful women in all of Christendom and there they sit like exquisite pieces of art work to admire from near and far. And they are our wives to be and your wife sir." Andrew said while he gazed at Shannan's shining face as it beamed with such loveliness that it made his heart all but burst with joy.

The other two nodded in agreement at Andrews words. All the men had happy expressions on their faces as the looked at the three beauties at the table. Heather looked up and saw the faces of the men gazing in through the window and she waved and commented to the others that they were being stared at by three roguish looking men. The others looked up and began to chuckle. At that moment Angus opened the door to the dinning room and stepped in with the others.

"Aye lasses what be ye laughing at?" he questioned. But he got the classic answer from his wife "Nothing my dear, nothing at all". But Angus knew better then to trust that statement, as he knew his lovely wife to well. He did wonder what wicked things they spoke of while they had been outside talking themselves.

With out another word from his wife the ladies got up, went to their respective men, kissed them on their cheeks, and smiled.

"My dear the lass's and I were discussing the plans for weddings and we came up with a wonderful idea. In one months time they wish to be wed and they thought it would be a lovely idea that we make it a triple wedding."

Angus looked to his wife slightly puzzled. "My dear what are you thinking about?" he asked.

"Well I thought it would be nice if we re-wed. Seeing as there is already going to be a double wedding why not make it a triple. The girls seem to think it is a wonderful idea. What do you think love?" she asked. But Angus knew his wife well enough to know that she was enthused about it, as he could see it in her eyes.

"As you wish my wife I would marry you again every day of the year if that what made you happy."

Heather smiled and it was settled in one month's time there would be a triple Scottish wedding. With that the couples smiled and bid each good night and went on their way. Angus and Heather went to their room, Andrew took Shannan to hers, while Duncan and Castalena stood on the balcony wrapped with in each others arms. He held her close to him feeling the warmth of her body mingle with his own. He took a deep breath and all he could smell was the scent of her. A soft yet strong scent that she had that it filled his every fiber. His face lay gently to the side of hers. His scruffiness brushed the side of her face and chuckled as it tickled.

Duncan gave her a gentle squeeze which hugged her closer to him if at all possible. Nothing was said for the longest time. He could hold her for an eternity just this way and be the happiest man alive. Bella laid her head against his massively strong chest and let his body embrace her own. She sighed softly quite happy to be this way as well for all time. The silence was only broken by the sound of a wolf far off howling in the clear of the night.

Bella looked up at the sound of the howl. "I love the sound they make at night. At times I wish I was a free as they are."

In that moment Duncan's heart must have skipped a beat or two to hear his beloved make such a comment. Maybe his fears were quelled at that moment.

She could feel his hands shake, she turned and looked at him and spoke softly.

"Duncan?? Is something wrong your hands are shaking like a leaf in autumn?"

He looked at her and spoke "No love I am fine just a chill from the night air is all." Lord did he lie it was not the night that made the burly Scotsmen shake like a leaf but it was, her own words that did it to him.

Duncan thought to him self, *maybe it is time for me to tell her.* But how was the next thing. Then it came to him.

"Well Bella it is time for this man to rest you have worn me out."*he chuckled* as he talked.*

Castalena nodded and moved from her warm comfortable place in his arms. Duncan lead her back to her room, there he looked into her eyes and caressed the soft colored cheek then leaned down and placed the most loving and tender of kisses to her warm lips as any man in 100 years had done before him. Once the kiss was broken he opened the door to her room and watched her enter, then he smiled and closed the door then went to his room, or did he?

Duncan turned and walked down the hall way to his room but then turned and headed for the library and entered the great room. Seeing as she was the only one awake this would be an easy way to do this. So he opened the balcony doors and stepped away. Duncan removed his clothing leaving his strong well toned body naked and bathed in the moon lights slight glow. Slowly Duncan began to change his body began to grow thick black fur long shinning strands of fur. His hand as large as they were already began to change into wolven paws. His body fell slowly to the floor on all fours till he was totally consume with his wolfs form. He gave a shake and his fur seemed to settle along his body in a flat manner not the way it had been as he changed, more of an upright fashion.

Duncan slipped out of the Library doors and down the balcony walkway to her room where he began to paw at the door to make a scratching sound. He wanted to get her attention, hoping she would open the door and so she did. Castalena opened the door," Hello?" she said as she looked around and saw the Black wolf standing there at her doorway.

'Well well, what are you doing here my forest friend?" she questioned as she began to lean down and pet him. But, he moved away and down the walkway some waiting to see if she followed. When she did not he gave a slight barking sound hoping that would give her the clue.

'What is wrong?" she asked and then walked after the wolf. But he did not stay there he moved down further till he came to the library doors and slipped with in the darken room.

She followed and walked into the great room, she looked for her wolf but some how he was gone? How could that be she thought she followed him in here, but then a shimmering light caught her eye as its glow came from under and around the edge of a section of the book casing.

Castalena moved to the book case and gently touched it. At that the section moved and swung gently open to reveal a room. Yes it was a room behind the books. In the room there was a podium with a book, and on the walls were these portrait's of…. She could not believe her eyes there on the wall were her Uncle Angus, her father, Duncan and Andrew and some other men she did not know. And on the other wall facing the men were Pictures. Pictures of her Mother and her Aunt Heather and now two empty frames hung there as if waiting for their hosts to come, but why, who were they for she wondered. She walked to the book and there on the front was a symbol of a woman who was lying down and lay afore her was a wolf. She ran her fingers over the smooth leather covering of the book then slowly and with great care respect, Castalena flipped the pages one by one. She began to read.

*Book Entry #1*

Here is the story of our lives, how it all began.

It was a cold winter as I remember and the weather was dreary as it ever could be. It was hunting time. Time to eat and find food for the rest, as I searched the forest for a deer or such I saw what only could be described as an angel, she was a perfection of the god's creations walking about the forest. I followed her for what seemed forever then I remembered what I had come here to do. I began to hunt for food for the others I came upon a deer foraging on some winter grass. I lay down and prepared to strike out and kill my prey when the silence of the forest was broken by the scream of the woman I had seen but moments before. I remember racing through the forest till I found her. There some other hunter had her pinned to the forest floor. I leapt at the hunter and knocked him off and we began to fight. When it was all said and done, the hunter was dead. I though, did not escape uninjured.

I went to check on the woman she had but scrapes and scratches nothing too deadly. Seeing she was fine, I went off to tend to my own wounds, I did not make it a yard or two when I collapsed. When I woke, I found myself laying afore a fire covered and bandaged. My head felt like it was pounding my eyes stung as I opened them slowly. Once I could focus I saw I was within a simple cottage and the woman lay on the rug sleeping so peacefully I had not the heart to wake her.

Slowly I rose and walked about the cottage looking about taking things in. She must have been a healer of some sorts. Dried herbs wild flowers roots and such hung drying all about the kitchen. There was a large bed in one corner table with chairs, a few books, some sewing. Not much, but it seemed comfortable. I noted that the roof and other things were patched and badly. But I could not do anything at the time. To help but I had set in my mind that I would help her as she had come to help me.

Hearing her begin to wake I went back to her side. She was beautiful. Dark eyes long chestnut hair, like the color of the earth in spring.

Her eyes opened all the way and she smiled. Gods, her face was like an angels, I could have gotten lost in her eyes and stayed such forever.

For the next two days I stayed with her till I was strong enough to leave on my own. In those two days something happened to me. I had fallen in love. Yes, yes I know it is impossible. But I tell you it is true. It was if my heart was struck with cupid's arrow and pierced fully. We lay there night after night and in the day she would toil in her daily chores. That night while we lay resting by the fire, she sat up and smiled then looked me over, checked the bandages, and made sure the wounds I had suffered were healing. She made me something to eat and took care of me for the next 2 or so days till I was able to leave on my own, which I did late the last night. I did not want to see her eyes when I left.

Months past and I kept silent watch over her from afar till the storm came. I knew she would not be able to hunt for her self. And I worried that her cottage would not weather the storm. So I would hunt and leave the fresh kill by her door. In hopes she would find it out side her door at least she would have food. I had no way to fix the rest, Yet.

The storm past and all was well again. I started to stay about her cottage more and more. I could not nor did I want to be with out her in some way shape or form. Every day since then I have made my way to her front door and we spent many days and night in each others company. Months past and then a year, then two, she and I went for a long walk in the forest on a summer's night when things were green, fresh and full of life. We sat under the moon and the stars in this glade that was surrounded by trees. She looked at me and uttered words I thought my ears might never hear.

"Had I been born wolf or you human I think we could have been happy. We could have loved and had a wonderful life. Fate is cruel to put two beings together who's time is spent as ours is."

In that moment I felt my heart sink as her words spoke only the truth. Her touch was a simple pet as it had always been with me at her side, or as we walked along the forest together. How connected yet totally apart were we. I hated to leave her when the nights ended. But for now we were together. And that was enough for me. We stayed laid out under the blanket of stars for hours till she had fallen asleep on me.

In the dark I heard the shuffling of footsteps. Immediately, I moved and she woke she looked around but yet her eyes nor could her sense of smell know what was coming as I did. Protectively I poised myself in front of her, ready for a fight. Out of the forest came the hunter's men they were bent on hunting down my protected friends within the great confines of the forest. I pushed Elizabeth back, back further behind me while the men advanced. I gave them fair warning not to trifle with me, I let out a loathsome howl as another warning and a call to my brethren to come to me so that we might relieve ourselves of this menace the plagued us.

The hunter's cooed and tried to get Elizabeth from my side but it just kept her closer. She stood by me as if trying to protect me from these men but it was I that was doing the protecting. They stalked closer and before I knew it one reached out for my love and the battle was on. I leapt from my spot and lunged at the closest intruder catching him in the face and throat. Mangling him in an instant, where as the others stalked after me, I could not see Elizabeth but I could hear her screams as one of the hunters pawed at her and made unpleasant comments about her and myself. In the fight I had not realized that the man I attacked had stabbed me fatally, but I had not known it yet. I could feel my anger seething with in as I fought tooth and nail against my assailants with every thing I had. Then it came that sharp burning flooded my body as if my blood was on fire and I became weak. I realized that I had been hurt one of the hunter's had stabbed me with his blade leaving a great gash in my side. Had I known how bad it was I would have been amazed at how I could continue the fight but I did, through blurry eyes I could see her, see her being pulled upon and tugged away by these lecherous men.

Then to my ears and eyes I saw wolves immerge from the forest. These were the same wolves I had come to know and care for and trust. They out numbered the hunters in a great mass. Elizabeth was set free as the men tried to defend themselves from the oncoming onslaught of fangs and claws that were about to strike. She came to me her eyes spilt tears like a river in spring after the winters thaw. I could not see her well but her hand stroked my head and she soothed my pain with the tender tone of her voice. As my life drained from me my last thoughts were of how I wished that the gods had granted me a single moment as a human so that I might hold her and kiss those lips, holding her to me. Taking her in my arms, looking into her eyes, and professing my undying love for her or making love to this woman for hours on end. As I lay there within a pool of my own blood I remembered praying to the gods that they would deliver me quickly now into their hands and keep my beloved Elizabeth safe for all time. Then the eerie silence came over me, I could not see nor hear the forest or my loves voice the end of my time had come.

Then what had seemed hours or days later I woke in my glade where I had remembered last being, but there was strangeness to it, there was a image with a shinning light glowing about it. My eyes strained to see past the glow but it was hard. I asked aloud 'who are you?" and a gentle voice replied

"I am the sprite of the forest. The one who protect all that dwell within my boundaries. I have come to talk with you Logan. For Years now you have protected those that live here, human, animal or other wise and for that I am grateful. I have heard those silent prays and I have come to answer it." She said.

"My Pray? But good sprite I am dead already what prays have I uttered that you can answer?" I question her not fully understanding what was going on or where I was really.

'Logan you gave your life freely to protect the woman you love. You gave no thought to your own safety and that is the most noble of things. No caring being could do more for another then to give their life. So I have come to grant your wish and give you a second chance at life."