A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When upon hearing her words I felt my heart race and my knees go weak, so much I fell to them in a grateful way.

"Mistress of the forest I am humbled by your presence and power. I am not worthy of such a gift." I said to her, then the light dulled and she was only the second most beautiful woman in all my years. Her hair was golden like the sun her eyes green as any blade of grass. Her skin was deep and rich the color of honey in the comb. There was only one in my eye that out shined this sprite, this apparition that was before my so unworthy eyes.

"Logan what I am bout to give you comes with a heavy price. And should you accept it then those to follow in your line will pay the price with you. It is not something to be taken lightly. Do you understand?"

"Yes I do. The forest is my home and will protect it with all that I am and any that need it." I said still my head bent in respect.

"Rise then and see what I have seen." I rose and walked to her. I was not sure what I was about to see but I knew with in me that I had nothing to fear.

She bid me turn and look upon my glade which I did and there to my eyes lay all the wolves in what looked like a morning circle.

" My children are protecting the body of a falling family member till such time as I bid them leave, there you lie Logan stilled in deaths shroud and your loving Elizabeth is still by your side even now she will not leave. A love so pure as this is never gone unnoticed. I will send you back but know this from now on you live a double life. And for all time all any of your descendants will suffer the same. There but only 5 others that in my life I have given this gift and the come now, as some day you will should any other be worthy of my gift. Look." She pointed and from the forest came 5 men, 5 women and a gathering of children about them. I wondered who these 10 men and women were. The lady then told me that they like myself had loved with out question and solely to one person. And for their pure love for the other and those that dwelled in her forest they were granted this gift.

All I could think of was that I would be back with my love and my life and some how she knew, she knew that I would do what ever she asked of me. Then she bid me walk to my body that lay cold on the ground which I did. She told me next, "Logan, from now on you will live your life as wolf and man. But not an ordinary wolf, but a wolf that is a cross of man and wolf. With the strength to rival any tree in my forest, with free thought and feeling and emotion and all the instincts of the wolf, you will be able to change these forms at will. But with this gift you are also endowed with the charge of protecting all that seek help and refuge within the forest walls. Do you except this gift?"

"HUMAN?!??! I will be human? I asked. She just nodded to me. Human, if I were such then I could be with Elizabeth for ever." I exclaimed.

Yes! I almost yelled at the top of my lungs. My grateful thanks were uttered over and over to the woman. I swore on my life to do as she bid me. With that I felt myself being drawn back, back into the shell of my dead body.

"I am the first of this clan, the goddess has blessed me above all others with a mate whose love sees no bounds and no lines.

I, Logan Anthony McCloud the 6th of my kind have been given the most wondrous of all gifts. By the grace of the gods and all that dwell with in I have been given human life. I have seen in my dreams the long line of my blood for the ages and how we will survive this world, I have created this book as a tale of lineage of those to come after me. May all who come to this clan be honest and true if they break the scared trust given unto them may the burn in the fires of hell and never have a moment's peace..

Upon reading the entry Castalena moved away from the book in disbelief of what she had just read. Her face streamed with tears as her mind swam with the thoughts of what she just read. Animal turned into human. It's not possible there is no way that such could happen. She muttered as she looked around the room at all the pictures. Then she looked at the wall right in front of her and it was as if a bolt of lightening had struck her and she reeled backwards almost falling. Her heart raced and her breathing became erratic, her eyes were wide open as it hit her that the 6 men and 6 women were the original ones, the once that began this Clan.

Castalena made her way back to the book to see what if anything happened, she had to know it burned inside her but yet in the same breath she was frightened to know the truth.

Book Entry # 2

The next thing I remembered was the sound of my heart and then those of my brethren and last the sounds of those mourning about me. My eyes opened to see the shine of the sun and the blue of the sky. I was alive, alive!

I moved my head and saw her, my love my life my own, slowly I got up with a grunt and a weak stagger to my feat. The others backed away as I stood not in fear but in reverence that I was alive again. The 10 and the host of children came forth and knelt by me. One I heard say.

"Come brother it is time for you to become a part of this realm of humanity."

I knew what he meant and with his words I began to will my self to change. The thought that I could hold her in my arms and kiss her lips was all I needed to inspire me to change into a Man.

As I began to change I felt the pain of my body as it morphed into it new form. Growing changing, my legs became arms and human legs. My paws hands with fingers my head shaping to that of a human my fur leaving me replaced by a richly toned skin color. Every muscle screamed in pain but I did not care all I knew was I wanted to be with her.

A scream of pain echoed in the woods as I finally became human. I fell to my knees gasping for breath, my lungs burning to breathe. My whole body a mass of tense and strained muscles, all I could do was stay there with out moving.

I lifted my head and all I could see was a veil of my own raven black hair, my body ached so that I could not move my arms to move the hair from my face. It was then I felt hands lift me to my feet and support me. Then, there I could see my Elizabeth still knelt on the ground looking at him in disbelief. Gods, did she think I was horrid or some unspeakable beast? I spoke," Elizabeth?" it was all I could say. She looked at me with curious eyes and surprise. I saw the 5 women go to her and help her stand she was in shock, which I could fully understand as so was I at this. She stood with the help of the others then slowly took a step towards me. She reached out to me touching my face tracing it with her soft warm hands. I closed my eyes and reveled in her touch it was like life, it gave me strength it feed my body and I could stand on my own. The others stepped back and I looked at her, I could see nothing but love in her even if she now ran from me I could not stop loving her. I took her hand in mine and put it to my chest where my beating heart lay.

"Elizabeth I have been given a new chance in this life. I love you would every fiber that I am and will be. Please say that you love me and will be mine forever?"

Stunned she just looked at me. She opened her mouth to speak. "I do not even know your name." was all she could say.

"My name is Logan" I replied. Had I not been there I never would have believed it my self, her hand slipped behind my head and pulled me to her. Her lips met mine, so soft and warm I could never have imagined such sweetness.

My instinct took over and I pulled her to me in a heated kiss and embrace holding her to my strong human body. She clung to me as if clinging to life itself. I could feel her body shake in my grasp which made me break the kiss and look at her.

"Love, speak to me your shaking." I had a voice and could speak, never again would my words go unheard ever, ever again.

"Your so" I finished that sentence for her "alive. The gods gave me a chance at life again and a chance to be with you." I said and then began to tell her what happened while I was dead. Beth started crying like a child which worried me. "Love what? What's wrong, why are you crying?" my voice shook with fear.

"Your alive and human my prays and dreams have come true. I feel as if this were a dream" she spoke in a hushed voice.

"No it is not a dream this is real we are all real and blessed but the forest to be so. We are all the children of the forest once wolves as he was now we are both Wolves and Humans." One of the men said and walked to us.

"Come now and meet those that are your family the others that serve and protect all that need it here." He said. Had I not looked fully at my Beth and then realized I was naked I would have come to spend my time with out clothing. But it seemed no one minded really, but with in the group a woman came forth with pants and a simple shirt, and handed them to me. Gratefully I accepted them and got dressed. I rejoin my love and my family and we spoke, my new life had begun and I would never ever forget this moment for all my time. Life was good and this was how it began.

Here with in I will enter the first of the names of my line….

I Logan McCloud married Elizabeth Mc Douglas on the day of June the 14th in the year 1205. Born to us on January 27th in the year 1206 were Douglas Steven McCloud and Angela Marie McCloud.

As Castalena read on she was fascinated with the entries that were written in this scared book. Then she noticed something strange. There on the pages were her mother and fathers and brothers and her own name. Odd she thought that her families name were in this book, seeing as they were not Scottish nor were they part of this family line. Then it hit her, could it be could all of them be descendants of Logan and the others? How could she not know how in the world? She closed the book and again her mind reeled at the thoughts. Then she heard a voice "Hard to fathom isn't it?" Castalena whipped around so fast her head could have snapped clean off her shoulders.

"What? Who's there?" she asked.

"It just be me lass.. Your uncle"

"Is what I read true? You and the others?" She questioned him with a tremor in her voice.

"Aye lass tis true, every solemn word written in that book. It is like our bible of sorts. Every name of every child wife, father husband is contained with in."

"But, but mother, father, Tony, How?"

"Your mother is Scottish she was born here and your father, he paused. You think our kind is only here in Scotland. No sweet niece our kind roams all over the lands. When your father and I met there was a bond like brothers. Something that could not be broken, even if I had a brother your father and I were closer then that. When he married your mother the bond was straightened in ways one could never understand. It is like the bond between you and Duncan it can never be broken not even in death. You and he share a pure and true love for one another.

"You see." He paused for a moment as he walked to stand behind the pillar that held the book. "When Logan came to understand more about the Were that he was, half man half wolf the others told him and Elizabeth that there was a secret about their kind that they had to understand.

Only the male born were Were's and the females were purely human."

"Why, were they both not half and half. And a Were is that what your kind is, I mean our kind are called?" She asked him realizing that she was of the Werewolf family.

"Well, no. We have been given that name down through the years do to those that did not understand and were afraid of us. Lass as in anything of nature…Man or animal there is not only the good and the bad which we must live with.

Every female born to our kind has a mate some male of our kind, that they are bound to even before birth. Some times one must wait for the other to be born, such as you and Duncan."

"Are you telling me that he and I were to be bound no matter what?"

"No, some times the two do not get along and are free like any of us to do as they please. Tell me something lass that first time you saw Duncan those long years ago do you remember how you felt?"

Castalena turned around and looked at all the paintings. Her eyes looked at Duncan and she could not help but smile.

She laughed as she remembered the first time she really thought. He was an icky boy and boys were just dirty frog carrying brats. But her uncle was right there as always there had been a bond between them something that, time nor distance could break. She turned and looked at her Uncle with a smile.

"Your right I do not think there has been a moment of my life where Duncan was not in it, even in thought. But now what I mean I..I have no clue where to start what to do."

Her uncle went to he beloved niece and held her close in a loving embrace. "Just do what you have done so far lass. Nothing has changed save that you know who and what we are. Now go, go to bed and rest well tomorrow is another day." Angus kissed the top of her head and scooted her out of the secret room. He smiled as he watched her go knowing that everything would work our fore the best. He knew in his heart that his niece would never hurt his son nor would she ever, ever turn him away.

Castalena made it back to her room, she moves back to her bed and lay down thinking solemnly to herself about what she had just read and heard. How in all these years had her father and brother kept that from her, and her mother. Was that what they all had been talking about when they said that after their holiday they had to have a long family chat? How could she have been so blind? Now they were gone and she would never know what all they had wised to convey to her. Her head lay on the soft feather pillows and her eyes drifted closed, she tried to let it all sink in. She drifted off to sleep and began dreaming right off it seemed. She dreamt about her Father, Mother and Tony her brother. They were all standing in the garden smiling and happy as if nothing had happened. They held out their arms to her and she fell into them gladly. Her father spoke to her for was a brief moment, he told her to love Duncan with all she was, for he loved her with out question with all he was. Then it loomed into a pitch blackness filled with cold and despair and her family was gone. Williams voice laughing all about her then there he stood like some great devil of hell, his eyes burning into her, she felt her heart go cold her breathing become labored her skin covered in goose bumps. Her eyes widened as he stepped out of the darkness to her. She could feel the cold of his hands as they snaked around her waist and puller her close to him. She fought him off best she could but it was to no avail. His hands were as an iron grip about her it was as if he was suffocating her. He leaned his face closer to hers as his lips met hers they were cold and wet like a dead fish on the shore.

She tried as she could to shove him away but he would not budge, and then out of the dark loomed this figure tall massive in size. A hand came out of the dark, coming to rest in grip on his shoulder, and yanked him away from her, sending her falling to the cold ground. The blackness inked away and she could see Duncan and William in a heated fight. They were trading blows one after another after another, then like a bell strike there was a shot that rang out she sat there frightened out of her mind. Both men sinking to the ground, she had no clue which had been shot. She sat there panting for breath her eyes gapping and her mouth dropped open when she saw William stand. She screamed and ran to Duncan's prone body. She cried his name out holding him to her rocking him in her arms his body lifeless in a pool of his own blood as it soaked the skirt of her own dress. William's hands gripped her about the shoulders tugging at her pulling her away, dragging her even. She screamed for him but he was dead.

Castalena woke with a start as she was yelling his name. She looked around her room to see that she had dreamt it all. Her chest was having under the sheaf of a night dress she wore. Her face dotted with beads of sweat and her heart racing like as if she had run miles in the dense forest.

The silence of the night was broken by the single howl of a wolf in the night Castalena snapped her head to face the balcony doors. She sprung from her bed uttering one simple word "Duncan". She ran out into the warmth of the night, running through the garden and past the boundaries of the house and into the thick of the forest. She ran and ran till she came to the glade, that clearing in the middle of the forest where the rock dais was.

"DUNCAN!!!!" she screamed over and over. In her heart she prayed that his death was only a horrid night mare that had not come to pass. Her eyes darted around the glade looking for him but she could not see anything but the black of the night. She fell to the ground slowly she head hung low, where was he she knew this was the spot they came to before but he wasn't here, where could he be.

Out of the forest behind her he came like a figure from the forest slowly he came up behind her looking at her studying her. Then his massive hands reached out for her shoulders and grabbed her gently from behind. Castalena screamed and jump about 5ft into the air before she realized who it was behind her.

"Duncan!" She threw herself into his arms and held him tightly. Her breathing was erratic and labored her body was trembling something terrible.

"Shhh Bella what's wrong love tell me." He cooed in her ear as his arms gently wrapped around her body bring one up to caress the back of her head.

"Duncan I had the awful dream I dreamt you die in my arms."

"Bella Mia shhhh love it was just a dream. I'm here and alive no one will take me away from you, not even death."

"Is it true Duncan, is it?"

Duncan knew what she meant and he was not going to lie to her. He nodded and looked into her eyes he prayed to himself she would not run from him and she did not. Yet she clung tighter to him, her whole self trembling.

'Bella please love calm thyself." He stroked her hair gently.

"Duncan I love you. I love you more then my own life, more then I have ever loved any one. I fell in love with you that first day though I did not know it then. But I never ever for a moment stopped thinking about you caring for you, needing you in my life. I would die if I ever lost you."

Duncan's blue eyes filled with tears, her words touched him beyond any words he had ever heard. He tightened his hold on his beloved not twilling to let this moment pass. The he heard her utter words as if they had broken the silence of a starry night.

"*Whispered* Duncan show me, I want to see for my own eyes." Came her words.

He looked at her and just simply nodded then moved away after he places a kiss to her brow and whispered "I love you Bella Mia. I want you for all time."

With that Duncan took a step back and closed his eyes, he willed his body, bones popped and cracked his faced changed to that of a wolf. His face changed to that of a wolf, black fur began to form and cover his whole body. His arms and hands became the legs and paws of a wolf as well. With in a few moments the man she knew as Duncan had changed before her eyes to the Black wolf she had come to care and love for as she watched in amazement Duncan's body began to transform yet again, she heard his bones crack and pop but this time he grew in height and size. His body rose to about 8 or 9 ft in height towering over her like some giant structure. His skin changed the hair on his wolfs body became thicker and lay flatter to his body. His mouth became elongated and fangs grew, leaving him to look ominous and dangerous but, his eyes left unchanged. Blue as the evening sky soft loving gentle and kind, she knew in her heart he would never hurt her in any way there was nothing but love in his tender pools.