A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Castalena moved closer to her love even in this form she loved him with out question, had he been even an evil being of sorts her love was undying for him it would last for all time. She brought her hand up slowly and gently to touch his face, to caress it. Her eyes never left his own she looked at him and saw only him not what he was outwardly but what was inside what made up the man she so desperately loved all this time.

She spoke to him in hushed tones so soft that not even the night could hear them.

"Duncan, you should have told me so long ago. I love you with all that I am I would never run from you no matter what or who you are. You have had my heart for all times, nothing will ever, ever change that." She caressed his face as she spoke. His face leaned into her warm soft hand, while his paws moved to pull her to him his size dwarfed her twice over it seemed. Duncan bowed his head to her and held her close she could hear the rapid racing of his heart and the deep sound of his breathing. She closed her eyes and laid her head to his massive chest just listening.Her whole person seemed to shiver as he took in a breath and let it out.

In a swift move Duncan picked her up and carried her to the stone dais there he laid her down and looked upon her loveliness. His wolf blue eyes taking in ever feature of her body from her hair to her feet. His eyes were only followed by his huge hand that caressed her body with such gentleness that is was amazing to her.

His hand slowly moved up her long tan leg pushing the slip of a night dress away leaving her thigh exposed, his eyes never leaving hers. He wanted her with every fiber he was. But yet he would not touch her in such ways till she gave him leave to, never would her force himself on her no matter what his body ached to do.

Castalena did not resist his touch nor did she ask him to stop. Her eyes drifted closed as she felt his gentle touch on her body.

Slowly she sat up and spoke softly to him. "Duncan, I want you. I have wanted you for so long now my body aches for your touch to have you take me, make me your own."

Duncan's heart skipped a beat or two when he heard her words they were like a trigger the flipped his body into a different mode he could feel the burn in him begin that fire that burnt in every male of his kind when the time had come to take his mate as his own. Against his urge Duncan fought to change his body back to his human state so he could talk with her and make sure this was what she truly wanted. His body changed slowly and not with out pain as he tried to quall the hunger to take her as it was, he looked at her and smiled he began to speak in soft tones.

"Bella there is much you have to understand before you give yourself so willingly to me. It will not be with out peril or pain but once the first time is past there will be nothing pleasure and joy shared between us." He was hushed by her hand placed on his mouth. His eyebrow arched not sure what or why she had stilled his words.

"Duncan, shhh I do not care if you are in this form or the other you were just in…It make no difference it is not the form that I am in love with but the man. I trust you with my life Duncan."

He took her hand from his mouth. 'Bella know this if I take you as the werewolf that I am I will bit you causing you great pain but it will link us fore ever. There will never be a time when you do not feel me or I feel you. It is the finale link to our union."

"I am not afraid" with that she went to push the shoulder straps off of her shoulders when Duncan stopped her. His hands moved hers away and he began to kiss her shoulders moving the material away with his own hands. He could smell her scent she was like heaven he could feel his body stir more and more as the moments pasted. He whispered as he kissed her tender flesh

"I have wanted you from the moment I saw you to make you mine even then. I knew we would be together you were always my own."

Castalena moved so that his face and hers met, she cupped his faces and silenced him by pressing her lips to his. She captured his lips in a passion filled kiss giving him no room to do much more the kiss her back. As they kissed Duncan grabbed a hold of the front of her dress and with not even any effort he tore the dress in two, she moaned softly into the kiss as she felt the night air kiss her now exposed skin. Duncan's need for her his want for her began to take over. His hand roamed over her body with great care and need caressing her flesh taking in every small curve and every ripple in her skin leaving her to shiver at his touch.

Finally she broke the kiss and gazed into his eyes, he laid her back gently and ripped the rest of the dress from her form, she gasped as she heard the material of her clothing tare, he needed to see her body to drink her in with his eyes. He pushed the dress away and ran his huge hands over her slowly. His hands traced the slope of her neck to her shoulders then to her collar bones then slowly over the swells of her breasts grazing the already excited hard nipples making them stiffen even more.

She closed her eyes slowly as his hands explored her body, a gasp was heard as the palms of his hands felt the hardness of her nipples, it sent a shiver through her whole body which excited Duncan even further.

He lowered his head to her nipple and slid his hands to her ribs and under her back making her body willingly arch into him, feeding her breast to his hot mouth. Her hand rose to his head leaving her fingers to lace in his thick strands of hair, and pulled him closer to her. He groaned as he felt her pulling him to her willingly feeding her self to his hungry mouth. He could feel her quiver in his grasp, that in it self only feed Duncan hunger for her. His hand caressed her side and traveled down her body till it felt the firmness of her thigh, he slipped his hand closer to the inner part gently moving it way so that he could tease at her tender virginal flesh. He could feel the heat from her slit as his fingers trailed slowly closer and closer. He could hear her heart quickening and her berating get slightly more rapid the further and further his fingers got, tenderly Duncan's fingers stroked the outer lips of her quivering pussy. She had wanted his touch for so long even ached for it, but was always afraid of the reputation that others had been labeled as whores and sluts when the had sex before marriage and she did not want Duncan to ever think of her in that light. There had been so many times when her body and mind just wanted to scream to him "Take me, fuck me till I can't stand it any longer".

Oh yes, she knew that type of talk she was not some frilly virginal woman, she heard her brother and his pals talking she had also heard the other girls talking amongst them selves when they did not think she was paying any heed to them and about how men enjoyed it when their women talked naughty to them in times of passion.

Castalena arched her sensual body more into Duncan slightly pushing her breast into his relentlessly feeding mouth. Her fingers tighten slightly in his thick mane of hair, as she felt his finger graze over the sensitive clit leaving her chest to heave as she took in a huge gulp of air at his tender touch. Duncan kissed his way over to the other nipple noting he could hear and feel her hearts beating quicken. His own hunger and desire for her raged within himself but, Duncan was strong to resist the urge to ravage her sweet gentle flesh. He drew the pert piece of hardened flesh into his mouth and sucked on it, letting his tongue flick over it and about it like some child sucking on a piece of candy. He would devour her slowly leaving her to feel every tremendous peak of pleasure they were going to share.

His fingers felt the slick wet fluid as his fingers played with her clit as he rubbed it, flicked it softly, and even pressed it gently. With each stroke of his fingers on her aching fleshy nub Castalena felt that burn the blazed in the pit of her stomach, wanting him to nothing more the break the barrier that was between them. To impale her body on his stiffened cock quenching this uncontrollable fire that was raging. He slipped two fingers gently into her massing her pussy in the most tender of ways making her muscles quiver as he slowly slipped past the outer puffy lips.

Duncan's movement sent her one step to climaxing for the first time. But Duncan had other ideas first. His mouth left the hard nipple and trailed down her torso down along the flat of her stomach letting his tongue dip into the sunken divot of her navel. He made her giggle slightly which brought a wolfish grin to his face, then he continued his trek south on her body, his tongue squiggled and swirled over her hot steamy flesh till he came to meet with the soft dark curly hair of her sex. He moved to a better position and then gently moved his love and slowly he dipped the long point of his tongue into the sweet honey of her pussy sending her body into a tense state of pleasure.

His grin widened as he looked up and saw her body shake, he would be for the nights end have her writhing in the sweetest tormenting, most heart stopping pleasures that she and her body could feel or even imagine he she would be so exhausted she would not be able to move come the morning. He would show her body such pleasures that she would scream his name the whole night. Duncan slowly licked the sweet taste of her sex while he held her gently at the hips keeping her from moving away from him. Had she tried to squirm way he would pull her to him by the hips forcing her pussy into his ravenous mouth. He could hear her gasp as his hot tongue touched her wetness causing her to shudder. With a slight bit of pressure he pressed the tip of his tongue to her clit pushing on it and then tracing a circle about the blood filled lil bud. Castalena's nails slightly raked at the stone that she lay upon while her love tormented her with the touches of erotic pleasures with his tongue on such a private place of a women's body. Her chest rose and fell with hard breaths as she felt the hot burn of a building orgasm.

Duncan began to move his tongue a bit faster and deeper into her hot slit as if teasing the juices out of her. He had waited so long to feast on her that he was savoring the taste of her with much enthusiasm making her body shiver more and more. Every sweep of his tongue in or around her pussy sent a charge of wicked pleasure she had never felt before, it made her mind race with erotic thoughts even more then she could imagine.

This was so much better and more intense then those times she masturbated alone in the darkness of her rooms so many times.

Her head began to slightly thrash back and forth as he continued his teasing. Duncan's eyes closed and his senesces were filled with her scent, as in with any primal animal of any kind human or wolf her smell sent his body into a slow rage of lust as if it were not already in that way. But now it was compounded by fact that his face was buried in the crease of her lush thighs and he was drinking in the sweet taste of her.

A slight growl slipped past his throat and the vibrations made her arch her hips into his mouth uncontrollably. This only spurred Duncan to lick and suck faster and hard knowing she would not be able to stand his ministrations for longer. Soon he felt her hand grasp his hair tighter then before and press his face into her aching pussy giving him the inclination that she was one, enjoying her self and two, she was getting closer to total loss of control of her building climax. In a swift move Duncan pushed his tongue in as far as he could past her puffy tender aggravated slick outer lips making her cry out softly calling his name.

He made another low growl into her pussy send her just one step closer to cumming and that just made his own animal with in wake more. He had to make sure he kept in total control over it till it was time to let it out and take her in very primal way. Duncan felt her pussy contract some around his delving tongue and knew that she was just on the edge now. He in a fevered licking frenzy of his tongue attacked her clit with a flurry of hard and soft flicks in combination with his lips grabbing her clit and sucking on it. He felt it as she cam, she screamed in such sweet pleasure her climax washed over her like a hot wave of molten lava from the inner depths of her body. He held her tight by the hips and feed of the sweet taste of her climax as it flooded his starving mouth with hot sticky juices of her now orgasmimg body. She writhed under him and he did not relent as she bucked uncontrollably against him.

Duncan drank the sweet nectar of her pussy with great gusto coaxing every tiny droplet out onto his slithering tongue. He reveled in the tangy tastes that flowed from her slit into his mouth savoring last drop he could before slowly letting his tongue slip from her now quivering passage. Her chest was heaving hard and her head was tilted back leaving her in a sinewy arch of perfection. Her skin had that rosy glow of a woman who had just cum hard and fast leaving her body to shiver in the climax's wake. Duncan felt the ache of his cock as it hardened more then he thought possible. His thoughts raced about in visions of his body and hers locked in the combat of lovemaking. He gritted his teeth some as the beast with in woke fully now. His chest began to move in and out in a rapid manner his senesces overwhelmed by her scent and his own desires. He crawled his way back up her body, this feral look in his blue eyes, Castalena's eyes were still closed as she bathed in the after effects of her climax. He nipped and kissed at the slop of her throat, then to her lips kissing her deeply. Bella could taste the tartness of her own juices as he kissed her with such a fevered pitch. She did not mind her own taste somehow it was more erotic that way. His body rubbed against hers, leaving her to feel the extreme hardness of his cock as it pressed against her slick opening. Her legs came to caress his sides and ribs while her fingers laced in his thick mane of hair. Slowly her eyes opened and she saw the look of lust in his deep eyes and with out words she let him know she felt as he did.

Duncan let out a passionate growl against her throat as his face had moved away from hers. In a gruff and deep voice he grumbled. "I want you now my sweet love I want to burry my self deep into your heavenly body leaving no barrier between us. But I need you to know it will hurt and I am sorry I would." His words were hushed by her lips on his kissing him with such passion and desire that he need no other words from her yet he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes and told her " When I bite it will lock us for ever to one another there will never be another time when we will not feel each other in our souls and body. " As he spoke he let his body begin to change, change into the Werewolf, he was. Castalena watched his change and pushed her body to his arch up into him leaving her slick wet pussy to rub against his now growing cock. With out any delay Duncan lowered his head to the slope of her throat where it met with her shoulder and with a swift and hard push into her pussy and into the flesh of neck they were joined. The barriers now forever gone they belonged to no other but each other.

She tensed and let out a slight scream as she felt her womanhood break as he had thrust into virginal slit and then sinking his teeth into her tender flesh. Her blood oozed down her the back of her shoulder and to the stone slab under her and dribbled into his grasping maw of a mouth where his tongue was bathed in the sweet hot blood of her being. He moved with deep strokes in and out of her tight whole as deep growl emanating from deep in his throat as her blood bathed his tongue as he lapped at it. Her body moved against his, her legs moving to rub his sides, her hips slowly rubbing to his groin leaving her to be arched slightly to his beast's body. His clawed paws grabbed her and pulled her into his hips hard leaving him to push himself into her fully leaving his genitals to slap against the bar skin of her round sweet ass.

He could feel the beast wake fully now in him and he would fight the deep urges with in to just feed upon her tender warm flesh. His heart races like a mad beast running in the night he could feel and hear her heart beat, the sound of her pulsing blood made his own burn more. Every time he pushed into her the power overwhelmed him, such was the price their kind paid. To fight the raging madness when it set upon them during this time, only the strong of will and mind could fight back the beast inside.

Castalena moaned out her lovers name spurring him on more, by pushing her desires higher with every swift hard jab of his unyielding 8 inch cock into her soft velvet pouch. She cried out in sweet pleasure as she felt his hard length just plow deep into her wet passage. She raked her nails to his inhuman back drawing blood unintentionally; he growled and arched into her body pressing his hips hard into her. Their bodies began moving to each others in seductive and passionate ways. Her muscles clinched around his harden shaft as he began to take her faster and a bit rougher. Letting go of her throat he reared back then grabbed her hips and forced her into him while his cock thrust into her with all the force of his massive body. She thrashed slightly against him and the stone beneath her. Her hands splayed out on the stone while her nails scratched at the smooth stones surface. Her head was arched back and her body arched up into a sensual bend to the cool night air. Duncan clung to his humanity but his animal thirst for lust drove him on, pounding into her, with out any inclinations Duncan pulled her up to him so that her breast mashed to his fur covered chest, he pinned her arms behind hr and with a quick flash of a move she was off of him and set onto all fours. He regained a hold of her hips and aimed his rock hard manhood back into the sweet sticky juice laden pussy, with out the slightest resistance save for the tightness of her walls that milked his cock with every penetrating thrust. She threw her head back and screamed as it did not take him or his thrusts more then a few moves before she began to cum hard for the first time in such an intimate way with him. But it would not be the last. As she screamed his cock exploded with hot streams of burning seed. He came with a hard force and he howled out into the night with grunts and groans with every pull of her into his groin. She reared back to him her hand locking behind his strong neck. Duncan grasped at her free breasts dragging his claws over the hardened nipples, feeling her body convulse in his grip. He did not cease his movements into her, even after cumming he was still hard and buried hilt into her sheath.

She yelled into the dark of the night trying to take him in deeper, her hips jerked to him wanting him without question. Slowly his body began to change even while buried within her. Slowly human hands began to form caressing her tender nipples she felt her heart skip a beat at the touch that made her body arch even more into him.

He whispered into her ear with a soft growl to his gruff voice "Bella you feel so good around me" came his words while he pumped into her wildly spread thighs. Even in his human form Duncan did not cease his thrusting into her soaked cavern. Deeper and deeper he tried to burry himself as each push left him to let out a deep grunt. Almost a humanly growl one might say.

Castalena moved to him leaving her legs to fall apart more so his could burry with in her as deep as he could. Her body shivered from the pleasure of it all. Her nails raked at the muscles at the back of his shoulders forcing him to arch back making his hips press into her harder. Her moans of want and need spurred him on to just pound away at her till yet again her body surrendered an almost heart stopping orgasm. Her cries broke the night like the sound of a nightingale singing. To him it was music. Now in human form Duncan's massive body spasmed and shook in a sexual manner leaving him to spill the hot cum into her tight slick soaked pussy yet again. His groans were loud and mingled with her in the night.