A Second Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about his stitches?" Julie asked.

The doctor took her to one side. "I'll be attending your Thursday night sex toy party at your cottage next week. If it's convenient I could remove the stitches after the party." Julie happily agreed.

............

After his discharge from hospital, Zach's felt as if he lived the next few days in slow motion. The aching muscles and bruises restricted a whole range of movement, and he felt as if he was trying to fight his way through thick mud every time he moved. Luckily he had been well ahead of schedule on all of his current projects, so he could afford to take the week slow and easy. The women fussed over him at every opportunity, even to the point of helping him to dress and undress until he was able to manage for himself. They even trained Sam to place his shoes at his feet each morning. Zach was secretly relieved when they insisted that sex was off the menu until he was fully healed, and took turns to sleep with him singly in the master bedroom while the other two slept in one of the spare bedrooms in the other wing of the house.

By Thursday he had regained most of the use of his shoulder, even if it still felt a bit painful to move. In the evening he waved all three women off at the front door as they made their way down the driveway to the cottage at the bottom of the hill to start their setting up for the night's sex toy party. He had to admit that the parties seemed to be a great success, with Julie's demonstrations and competitions involving her new range of sex toys resulting in excellent sales figures. He was happy to have the evening to himself for a while so that he could relax in front of the television with Sam for company curled at his feet.

He must have dozed off, as he was suddenly aware of female voices coming through the door. He could recognise the voices of his women, but there was an extra one there he hadn't expected.

"... I've been using one with my boyfriend for a couple of years now. He loves it. He says it makes for an interesting change every now and then. So we'll be looking forward to trying this new one on the weekend."

Zach instantly recognised the owner of the voice when he looked over the back of the couch. It belonged to the female doctor from the hospital. She had something in a plastic bag from the party, which she placed on the dining table as she walked towards Zach on the couch.

"So how's my star patient getting along? I hear you're recovering well." Her relaxed manner seemed to warm up the room.

When Zach replied that he was feeling much better she laughed and insisted that he call her by her first name, Fiona, rather than calling her Doc. Julie handed her the medical bag she had been holding. Fiona sat on the couch next to Zach and opened her kit bag on the coffee table. She checked his bruises first before moving onto his stitches, which she quickly announced were ready for removal.

Fiona first had Julie turn up the lighting as bright as possible, then with three willing helpers at her side to hold her equipment or hand her everything she needed she had Zach lie on his back on the couch with his head on her lap. She carefully bathed and wiped the area around the stitches, then using her surgical scissors and a pair of medical tweezers, gently cut and pulled out each suture until all that was left was a curved pink scar surrounded by dots that went from just above his left eyebrow to just below the hairline on his temple.

"Now that's going to look really gung-ho macho in a few weeks. Every male in town will want one like that once they see it," Fiona laughed as she teased Zach about his latest acquisition, deliberately brushing her breast against his cheek.

All four women quickly tidied up and headed to the kitchen where they indulged in some hushed but animated conversation punctuated with peels of female laughter, which Zach guessed was to do with whatever topic of their typical girl talk. After they had finished another bottle of wine Fiona left, but not before she had instructed Zach to continue to take it easy until at least the weekend.

............

"Have either of you seen my ring?" Chelsea asked Julie and Melanie at breakfast several days later.

They shook their heads to indicate they hadn't, but added that they had also noticed one of their rings had gone missing as well. It was not unusual for them to misplace their rings as they each had several that they liked to wear, depending on their mood, and often took them off for sex, or when they had a shower or went swimming.

"Hmmm... I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere." Chelsea turned her attention back to her cup of coffee.

They looked up to see Zach emerge from the bedroom with his briefcase and dressed in a knitted top under his sports jacket and the dark trousers he generally reserved for important meetings. When they asked where he was going Zach replied that he had an important meeting that would last most of the day. He kissed each one of his beloved women, enjoying the soft luscious feel of each individual set of lips. He double-checked with Julie and Melanie that they would OK looking after Sam at the cottage for the day, then headed out the door.

As he drove down the driveway he thought to himself: he didn't like lying to his women, but he had to that morning in order to implement his plan. He had to drive the long two hour journey to the city alone to visit the bank vault and remove the last pieces of his old life from his safety deposit box and terminate the contract for the box with the bank. He then wanted to stop briefly at the cemetery to pay his respects and explain his plans to the two people from that old life that had meant so much to him – his late wife Annie, and her father Doug. He then had the long drive back to Stanley Bay to visit the jeweller in the main street. He had to do it alone or his plan wouldn't work, at least not in his mind.

Zach was feeling quite tired by the time he arrived home. He still had some residual soreness in his shoulder and ribs, but at least the scar on his head no longer looked so new. He could hear Chelsea singing to herself in the shower, and guessed from their absence that Julie and Melanie were still down at the cottage at the bottom of the hill. From his briefcase he took out the small plastic bag with Chelsea's name written on. He removed the ring that it held and placed the inexpensive piece of jewellery in an obvious spot on the window sill in the kitchen. He then repeated the process with two more rings from two other bags, placing Julie's on the cabinet by the dining table, and Melanie's on her desk beside her computer in her bedroom. Satisfied with the day's achievements, he headed to the main bedroom to undress before joining Chelsea in the shower.

............

Three weekends later Zach surprised Julie, Chelsea and Melanie when he handed each of them a thousand dollars in crisp new notes and suggested they might like to spend it on themselves in town that day. When they asked about the reason behind it all, the only answer Zach gave was that he had something special planned, but they had to be out of the house for the whole day and he didn't want them back until dinner time. The women didn't need to be asked twice, and chatted excitedly as they left the house and drove straight into town in Julie's Audi.

By the time they returned Zach had the house ready. Fresh flowers that had been delivered during the day now occupied vases in several places throughout the main area of the house. An expensive bottle of red wine had been opened a couple of hours earlier and was ready for pouring, as was the equally expensive bottle of chilled white wine. There was nice blues music playing quietly on the sound system. The dining table was set, and the Duck à l'Orange was ready to be served in a few minutes.

The women each carried numerous shopping bags, but their excited chatter stopped the instant they walked through the front door and saw the full extent of Zach's preparations. They all rushed to him and each covered his face with kisses, expressing their disbelief at what he had done. They were still in the dark about the reason behind all of Zach's efforts, but were satisfied when he informed them that all would be revealed after dinner, but they should put their new purchases away first.

Throughout their meal Zach listened to the women's excited chatter about what they had bought or wanted to buy, what sales were on where, and what the coming season's fashions looked like. They repeatedly asked what special occasion were they celebrating, but Zach insisted that he would only reveal it after they had finished eating. When the meal was finally over and everything tidied away Zach poured each a glass of red wine and sat them on the couch.

He had prepared his speech during the week, carefully rehearsing it over and over in his mind until he had it all perfect. He pulled the coffee table out of the way and stood in front of them with his glass of wine in his hand. He explained that if anyone asked him two years ago where he thought his life would be now, he would never have dreamed he would be sharing it with three of the most beautiful and loving women on earth. He told them that after his wife Annie had died it felt like part of him had died with her, and that he felt he would never find another special person to share his life with. And yet here he was sharing his life not with one, but with three beautiful special women that he was proud to call his family. He paused briefly to put his glass down before continuing.

"Our laws don't allow multiple wives, but I would like to think that all three of you deserve the right to feel like you are my wife. So even though legally I can't be married to all of you, I can do the next best thing – we can be seen under common law as being de facto husband and wives so that we can at least feel like we're married. I have instructed my lawyer to draft up a document to that effect, since we have been living under the same roof for a year now." Zach pulled three small ring boxes from his pocket.

He knelt in front of Julie and handed her the first box. When she opened it she found a wedding ring with three beautiful diamonds and four similar sized deep blue sapphires set in a simple alternating pattern.

"Julie, I have to start with you because that's where this family story first began a year ago. The ring in this box belonged to my Annie. I had the jeweller change the size to fit your finger. I hope you will wear it and love and treasure it like I first loved and treasured her, and now love and treasure you."

A tear ran down Julie's cheek as she happily took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger.

Zach stayed on his knee and turned to Chelsea and handed her the second box. She opened it to reveal a slightly older styled, but equally elegant wedding ring with a green emerald in the centre surrounded by a dozen or so small diamonds.

"Chelsea, you are next because you came into my life right after your step-mother. But that doesn't mean I love you any less, nor will I ever do so. This ring belonged to my mother; it is the only thing of hers that I have left. You would honour me greatly if you would wear this as a symbol of my love for you."

Chelsea also struggled to contain her tears as she happily slipped it on her finger.

Zach then turned to an already teary Melanie and handed her the last box, which contained another older styled wedding ring made up of four red triangular stones of garnet separated by smaller diamonds set in a square pattern with a larger diamond sitting prominently in the middle.

"Melanie, you are next because you became the third member of our family a little later, and even though it's still a few of weeks short of a year, the time will pass quickly. Like Chelsea, I love you equally with all my heart, and always will. This ring belonged to Annie's mother. It was given to me by Annie's father, Doug, just before he passed away. He made me promise to give it to someone who is as precious to me as his wife was to him. You will always be very precious to me."

Melanie had already slipped the ring on her finger, and was busy wiping away the tears from her eyes with tissues that Julie had handed her.

All three women were still crying tears of joy as they admired their own and each other's rings. They turned their attention back to Zach when he rose off his knee to make a toast to a year of being a family unit. They stood up with him and clinked glasses. After they put their glasses down they gathered around their man, still wiping the tears from their eyes and would not stop kissing him for several long minutes.

Julie stepped back and allowed Zach to continue kissing Chelsea and Melanie. She stood behind Melanie and reached her hand around the younger girl's chest and placed her hands over her firm young breasts, flicking at the nipples and nipple studs she felt under her stylish cotton singlet. Melanie continued alternately kissing Zach and Chelsea, but placed her hand over Julie's to press it into her breast. Julie moved her hands lower and took hold of the bottom edge of the coloured top and pulled it upwards. Melanie lifted her arms to make it easier for her top to be removed in a single movement, then returned to her kissing duties.

Since Melanie was braless, it seemed natural that Julie's hands went back to playing with her breasts for a few more minutes. Melanie could feel her older mentor's hands kneading at her firm young mounds, her warm breath on the back of her neck, then her lips kissing the sensitive area of flesh just below and behind her ear. She felt one of Julie's hands slide down her front towards her jeans, where it undid the belt buckle, the button, and pull down the fly. She felt Julie crouch behind her and slowly pull her jeans down her legs till they sat at her ankles. She stepped out of them and heard Julie throw them towards the corner of the room, near where Sam lay asleep on his doggy day bed. She now stood in her three way embrace with Zach and Chelsea dressed only in her small lacy thong.

Julie next turned her attention towards Chelsea. Stepping behind her, Julie repeated the process like she had done with Melanie, except that she started by sliding her hands under her step-daughter's loose short sleeved top to rest them on her bra and massage her breasts. Chelsea leaned her head back briefly to give Julie a passionate kiss before returning her lips to Zach's neck and mouth.

Julie removed Chelsea's top and bra, then her jeans, but left her wearing her thong like she had done with Melanie. Chelsea's clothes joined the growing pile in the corner.

Julie then moved to stand behind Zach. She slid a hand up his back under his short sleeved denim shirt and gently raked her nails down along his skin, following the line of his spine. She reached her other hand around to his front and ran it slowly over the downy hair between his chest and belly button. After a few moments her hands moved to his chest above his shirt and began to undo all the buttons and slide it off his shoulders. She rested her head on his back and kissed the tight muscles between his shoulder blades while her hands slid down his front where they undid his chinos and slid them down his legs.

Julie finally turned her attention to herself. She pulled her elbow-length cotton top off and quickly undid her bra, enjoying the feel of the air on her already erect nipples. She stepped out of her cotton leisure trousers and after everything had joined the colourful pile of discarded clothing in the corner, she stepped back into the kissing and cuddling group in the middle of the room. She could feel a small damp patch forming in the crotch of her own panties, but she was sure everyone had the same problem since things were getting quite steamy in the room.

The foursome continued their oral exploration of each other's faces, mouths and necks, all the while roaming their hands around each other's bodies, alternating between sliding their fingers over their underwear and slipping it underneath to feel each other's wet pussy lips or Zach hard penis. Each was no longer aware of whose hands they felt touching them, only that the hands were there, constantly caressing everywhere and insistently probing between their legs. Over the next few minutes the hands removed their underwear, leaving them in their group embrace totally naked.

"Now we have something to tell you our darling lover," Julie poked him in the ribs on his good side. "We're going to give you so much loving tonight and from now on that you'll be flying the white flag before you know it."

She continued once the laughter from Chelsea and Melanie had died down. "And furthermore, I'd like to remind you that we saved your life back a few weeks ago when you were nearly at death's door after you injured yourself. In the some societies during the Middle Ages that would mean you belonged to us. Yes that's right, we now own you." Her comment brought full agreement from the other two, together with another bout of light-hearted laughter.

Zach's three women led him towards the large couch and made him sit in the middle. They quickly removed their new rings and placed them back in their boxes for safety. Melanie knelt between his open legs and placed his erect organ between her firm breasts, using her hands to push them together to accentuate the V between her small mounds. She lowered her head so that she could take his knob in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Julie knelt on the couch next to Zach and began feeding him her softer more mature breasts, allowing him to lick and suck on her erect nipples. She looked at Chelsea and nodded towards the main bedroom. Chelsea acknowledged her silent message and returned shortly with their tote bag of toys and a handful of towels.

Melanie moved lower and began to lick the entire length of Zach's penis. She edged over when Chelsea joined her on the floor, and they both exercised the full extent of their oral skills on his hard erect shaft, using their tongues and lips to express their level of lust and desire. Melanie slid lower still so that she could suck on Zach's testicles, slipping them individually and together into her mouth, while Chelsea took over sucking his penis, sliding the entire length of the shaft into her hungry mouth.

Meanwhile, Julie lay back on the couch with one leg draped over the back to allow Zach's hands access to her wet vagina. She moaned when he slipped first one, then two fingers deep into her and twirled them around. She took hold of his hand and pumped it harder and deeper in and out of her wet cunt, and when she eventually pulled it out she brought his hand to her lips to suck on his wet fingers, thrilling at the taste of her own juices.

Still holding Zach's hand, Julie pushed it back towards her wet pussy, urging him to slide his fingers back into her dripping tunnel. She sighed when she felt his fingers recommence their probing, and opened her legs wider to give him more encouragement. After several minutes she once again removed Zach's hand, but this time she offered his slick wet fingers to Chelsea and Melanie to suck dry.

"Mmmmm. I know where that's been," Melanie said with her face wrinkled up like a pixie.

Chelsea stood up and helped Melanie to her feet. After kissing her passionately on the lips she helped her younger cohort to straddle Zach's legs, holding Zach's erection in her hand to point it straight upwards, while Melanie sat astride Zach's thighs and slid her dripping cunt down to envelop his hard shaft up to the hilt. Melanie's moans filled the room as she started to ride Zach's cock, her hips grinding and rocking, sending little jolts of pleasure throughout her young body. She took hold of Zach's hands and placed them on her breasts, letting him squeeze and pinch her sensitive mounds.