A Second Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that single moment Julie knew she could never find another man out there who would so wholeheartedly give everything of himself, and encourage them to completely explore the boundaries of their relationship with one another without ever compromising their love and affection for each other. Despite this she couldn't help feeling a tinge of apprehension, and maybe even guilt, in case she accidentally hurt this wonderful man kneeling in front of her.

Julie began to rock steadily back and forth on her knees, and watched the strapon's shaft slowly slide in and out of Zach's ass. She could feel the other ends of the strapon embedded deep inside her own slippery cunt and in her ass, pressing against the sensitive wall of tissue that separated the two cavities at her every move. A shiver of excitement ran through her as she felt the part of the shaft just outside her pussy opening rubbing against her clit each time she pushed into the back of Zach's thighs. She would leave the vibrators off for now as she wanted Zach to last as long as possible, knowing that once she turned them on the strong buzzing sensations would bring them both to orgasm quite quickly.

Their combined moans seemed to fill the room, and the sounds of hot sex were everywhere. Chelsea was the first to cum, her body shook and spasmed as wave upon wave of orgasmic ecstasy radiated outwards from deep within her abdomen. With eyes closed and mouth open wide, she grabbed the back of Zach's head and pulled his face hard up against her wet cunt, at the same time clamping his head tight between her thighs. She continued to shake uncontrollably for what seemed like several minutes, and only relaxed her hold of Zach's head after her climax was well past.

When Chelsea lifted Zach's head up, she could see that most of his face was wet with her most primal of juices. She could see that although he smiled and winked at her, he was obviously still sufficiently distracted by Melanie who still lay underneath him with her mouth sucking enthusiastically on his cock, and Julie kneeling behind him fucking his ass. She could hear his erratic breathing, and his occasional moans, and couldn't help but quietly wonder which of her two co-wives was responsible for which moan.

"Time to change positions, don't you think?", Chelsea's suggestion was met with general agreement all round.

Careful not to move too quickly and break the coital connection between Julie and Zach, Chelsea and Melanie helped them both to a lying position on the floor with Julie on a cushion on her back while Zach remained impaled on her strapon in a kneeling position astride her legs with his back to her and with his knees wide apart. This position gave both Melanie and Chelsea good access to his hard cock, and at the same time would allow Zach to control how deep he wanted Julie's strapon to penetrate his ass while still allowing Julie to control how hard she wanted to fuck him. Julie had placed the wireless remote on the floor next to her and within easy reach.

Melanie lay on her stomach alongside Julie's legs, and resumed sucking on Zach's hard cock which she held in one hand, while her other hand slid under her own body between her legs to continue rubbing at her clit and the wet lips of her vagina. Chelsea knelt on the other side of Julie's legs and used her hands to caress and stroke Zach's and Julie's inner thighs for a few minutes, occasionally running one hand up Zach's kneeling torso to pinch on his nipples or to rake her nails gently across his chest. She eventually settled on helping Melanie by taking hold of Zach's cock with one hand and cupping his balls with the other, and gently feeding his swollen shaft upwards into her younger accomplice's hungry mouth.

Zach placed a hand on the back of Melanie's head and gently pushed it down as he rocked his pelvis upwards, feeling his cock slide deliciously in and out of her eager sucking mouth. He quietly admitted to himself that although he had been a bit nervous at first when he realised that Julie was going to fuck him with her new strapon, he felt it was only fair since all three women had freely given up their anal cherries to him some time ago. Julie's initial anal play with her fingers and vibrator had helped dismiss any apprehension he had over what he knew was about to happen. And when she first slid the strapon into his ass, once he was past the initial feeling of discomfort, he had to admit it was quite sensual, and in fact was quite a turn on.

Now that his sphincter muscles had relaxed and his anus had gotten used to Julie's gentle thrusts with the strapon, Zach could feel every inch of the cock-shaped intruder moving inside him, and began to enjoy the new sensations that pulsed through his abdomen. He began to push down harder on each downstroke as he felt Julie's upstroke send the artificial phallus deeper into his rectum. And of course, with his upstroke his cock found Melanie's wonderfully soft mouth. He felt sure this was as close as he could ever get to perfect sex.

He suddenly felt a new sensation race around the muscles of his ass as Julie decided it was time to switch on the vibrating function of the strapon.

"Holy fuck!", Zach groaned as the vibrations set off every nerve ending from his belly button down to his knees and every pleasure centre in his body.

Julie's thrusts had taken on a new sense of urgency as the vibrating ends that she had embedded in her own cunt and ass demanded more forceful pelvic movements. She began to grunt like an animal with each upthrust, and grabbed Zach's hips to pull him down harder onto the strapon. She had only a matter of a dozen strokes left before she knew she would hit a massive orgasm. When it struck she felt like every muscle in her body exploded into spasm for what seemed like several minutes, knocking the breath out of her as wave after wave of the purest animalistic pleasure ripped through her, leaving her tingling from the tips of her fingers down to her toes.

Zach's own orgasm coincided with Julie's. The powerful vibrations from the strapon rubbing against his prostate gland sent what felt like mini-electric shocks to every muscle along the entire shaft of his cock from deep inside him right out to the very end of his knob. With a huge gasp he felt a massive shot of cum race upward and outward from deep within his abdomen, and into Melanie's hungry mouth. He saw that he had cum with such force that the poor girl had swallowed half of it before she could react, and there was so much cum that the rest dribbled out of her mouth onto her and Chelsea's hands, eventually forming a small puddle on his flat muscular stomach.

Chelsea lowered her head to lick up the puddle of cum, and then exchanged a passionate kiss with Melanie where they both savoured the taste of the most intimate of Zach's fluids for a few moments. Chelsea then moved closer to Julie's head and repeated the process with her.

All four lovers looked at each other and silently knew that they had crossed a new physical and mental threshold in their lives. They were now totally and completely committed to each other in every way, and were happier for it. Besides, they all recognised that this would open up whole new realms of sexual possibility between all of them. Melanie and Chelsea carefully helped Zach onto his feet, followed by Julie. They all kissed and cuddled together on the couch for several minutes more after they had cleaned themselves and everything else up and cleared it all away. Julie sought and got several assurances from Zach that he had enjoyed his new sexual experience, and that she hadn't hurt him. They finally headed for the main bedroom when they realised how late it was and how tired they suddenly felt.

............

Julie wasn't sure what caused her to wake in the middle of the night. Perhaps it was Melanie lying asleep next to her trying to change position, or Chelsea on the far side of the super-king sized bed changing her breathing pattern. She reached out to feel for Zach next to her on the left side of the bed, the side he had taken to sleeping on since his ribs still felt a bit tender, but all she found was a warm empty space. She thought she could hear the faint sound of the front door of the house open and close, so she crept out of the bed as carefully as she could without waking the other two naked sleeping forms. She found and silently put on her light cotton dressing gown over her own naked body and exited the bedroom in her bare feet.

The kitchen light was on, casting enough light around the main living area so that Julie could see at a glance that neither Zach nor the ever-faithful Sam were anywhere to be seen in the main part of the house. A quick check of the clock in the kitchen showed it was just after 4am.

Julie walked towards the front door, and once she opened it she found her man, dressed in a t-shirt and sweat pants to ward off the slight summer night time chill, sitting on the bottom step. Zach sat with his legs apart, with his feet on the gravel path either side of a very content and snoring Sam. His head was tilted back and his eyes looked upwards at the millions of stars that filled the cloudless night sky. The wooden steps creaked as Julie descended and silently sat down next to him. There was just enough light coming from inside the house for her to see his face. She took Zach's hand in hers.

"I know that look. Something's on your mind." Julie's voice was quiet, but with a hint of worry.

"I woke up thinking about all of this, that I gave the three rings to each of you. I felt it was something I really wanted to do, but then I woke up and started to think about Annie, and I thought about how she might feel about what I did." Zach kept his gaze upwards towards the stars, but Julie could see in the faint light that a tear had started to form in the corner of his eye.

She summoned her deepest womanly instinct and pondered his words carefully for several moments before she spoke. When she did, her voice was filled with warmth and love, and her hand tightened around Zach's.

"You've got a case of the guilts, and I'm going to guess it's on two fronts. On the first front, you're wondering if you did the right thing earlier tonight because those three rings represent a very important link to your past. After all, they once belonged to the three most important women in your life. I don't really believe in things like religion and whether there's an afterlife, but I can tell you this: if Annie, her mother and your mother are all up there somewhere and looking down at us, they would feel every bit of your love for us three gals and they would be immensely proud of you. I'm absolutely sure they would want you to look to your future, and they would be very happy with everything you did. Call it female intuition."

After she let her words sink in for a few moments she carried on. "On the second front you probably feel some guilt through fear. You're probably afraid that, over time, you may end up forgetting parts of what made up your memories of Annie. We won't let that happen; we won't let you forget. All three of us know how important she was to you." She leaned over to place a loving kiss on Zach's cheek.

Julie let go of Zach's hand and wrapped her arm around him before she continued.

"You are the most loving, caring and honest man all three of us have ever met. We are absolutely honoured to be thought of as your wives, even if we can't all be legally married to you. We are happy to share you, just as we are happy to share each other. While it tears me up inside to think about all the pain and sadness you went through after Annie died, it brought immense happiness and joy to Chels, Mellie and me because it meant we were able to find you, and you to find us."

Julie reached her other hand up to Zach's face and wiped a single tear from the corner of his eye. She leaned her head on his shoulder and spoke softly into his ear.

"I want to grow old together with you... we all do. I think you should put any feelings of guilt away now and take this sexy female body sitting next to you back to bed. We should probably go to one of the other bedrooms so we don't wake the other two sleeping beauties. We can just kiss and cuddle till we fall asleep, or we can do more if you feel up to it."

Julie took Zach's hand once more, then stood up and pulled him up with her. Hand in hand, they walked back into the house with Sam following devotedly at their heels wagging his tail.