A Second Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea moved up onto the couch on the opposite side to Julie and began to kiss Zach passionately on the lips. In the meantime Julie had moved off the couch to kneel directly behind Melanie's riding form. She reached over to the tote bag and pulled out a long slim jelly vibrator that was the shape and colour of a penis. After covering it with a generous coating of lube she turned it on and placed the buzzing tip at the young girl's exposed wrinkled brown entrance.

"Mmmm, yes, yes... put it in," Melanie's voice was almost a whisper as she half turned her head to look over her shoulder back at Julie.

Julie pushed lightly on the vibrating penis, and slowly she saw Melanie's tight outer sphincter muscle relax so that the knobby end of the buzzing toy slipped into her ass. She held it still so as to allow time for the young girl's anal muscles to get accustomed to the soft jelly intruder. Before long she could see that Melanie had begun to push down against the toy, and it slid further up her anal passage. Needing no further encouragement, she began to slide the vibrator in and out of the younger girl's ass with a steady fucking motion.

Julie was suddenly aware of some movement behind her. Chelsea had watched everything happening between Julie and Melanie, and decided that she wanted to be closer to the action. After giving Zach a last kiss for the time being, she got off the couch and searched around in the tote bag till she found what she was looking for: the strapon double-ended dildo. She quickly put on the harness and inserted the smaller angled end of the dildo into herself, and coated the other longer end with lube. She knelt on the floor behind her kneeling step-mother and slid up closer until she felt the tip of the dildo make contact with Julie's genital crease. It took very little effort for her to slide the protruding shaft sticking out in front of her deep into Julie's wet vagina. Once it was all the way in she leaned forward and rested her breasts against her step-mother's back. It seemed only natural that her young hands reached around to grasp her Julie's soft breasts, using them to pull herself deeper into her cunt.

Julie sighed deeply as she felt the strapon reach deep into her cunt, its tip gently nudging the mouth of her cervix. She rested her head on Zach's knee in order to steady herself and to concentrate keeping a steady rhythm as she fucked Melanie's ass with the vibrator. She could feel the excitement in her body rising, driving her lust for all the bodies around her higher. She lifted her head off Zach's knee briefly and leaned forward, her face inches from where the buzzing toy in her hand plunged in and out of Melanie's ass. She extended her tongue and licked upwards from the top of the crease formed by Melanie's tight butt cheeks to the hollow in her lower back, and delighted in the deviant nastiness of it.

Melanie's moans grew louder as every single nerve ending around her hips and abdomen responded to the sexual stimuli she received from Zach's thrusting cock in her pussy, Julie's buzzing toy pistoning in and out of her ass as well as her tongue's movement on her lower back. She could feel every inch of both shafts each time they moved, and tightened the muscles in her lower abdomen so as to extract her full measure of the exciting sensations. She leaned forward and rested her head on Zach's shoulder, and Zach responded by wrapping his hands around her back to hug her close.

"Oh fuck... oh shit... fuck me hard, I'm nearly there!" Melanie's words were for Julie as much as they were for Zach.

Both intensified their efforts and felt Melanie's gripping muscles go suddenly tighter, and saw her start to shudder as her orgasm ripped through her body. Melanie's orgasm seemed to last an age, but after her spasms stopped Julie carefully removed the vibrator from the younger girl's ass. She turned off the buzzing toy before placing it on a handy towel next to her knee.

It took a couple more minutes for Melanie to recover from her climax, during which time Chelsea continued to pound away into Julie's wet cunt from behind. Although she thoroughly enjoyed the fucking her step-daughter was giving her, Julie had something else in mind. She reached her hand behind her and rested it on Chelsea's abdomen just below her belly button, and slowly pushed back until she felt the strapon ease its way out of her hungry vagina. When Julie saw Chelsea's questioning look, she winked and blew her a kiss.

"I want my new 'husband' to fuck me now," Julie said as she lay back on the carpeted floor with her legs wide apart.

Zach helped a very satisfied looking Melanie off his lap and got down on the floor between Julie's open legs. Chelsea offered a helping hand by taking hold of his hard penis, still wet from its work inside Melanie's cunt only moments before, and guided it into her step-mother's waiting vagina. Once she was satisfied that the couple on the floor were in coital heaven, she turned her attention to Melanie, who was now leaning back on the couch with her legs apart and her fingers rubbing on the lips of her cunt while she watched Zach and Julie begin their horizontal love dance.

"Would you like to wear the strapon and fuck me for a while?" Chelsea knew the answer even before she asked, and had begun to undo the strapon harness.

"As if you need to ask!" Melanie's glistening eyes gave away the fact that she ready for more.

Once the strapon was in place Chelsea had Melanie stay seated on the couch so that she could sit on her lap. In that way they could both watch the action on the floor as it started to heat up. Chelsea ground her hips down onto strapon, and could feel it sliding deep inside her cunt, rubbing deliciously on the vaginal walls. She could feel Melanie thrusting upwards into her, and knew from experience that the other angled end of the double ended dildo would be pushing deep into her own cunt. She took Melanie's hands and placed them on her breasts.

"I want you to pinch and pull my nipples hard when I pop," she said, half turning her head to kiss Melanie seductively on the lips.

Together they watched Zach and Julie grind their pelvises slowly against each other, with the occasional burst of a few harder thrusts before settling back to their steady rhythm. Julie kept her eyes on Zach's face, whispering loving terms of endearment and encouragement to him. Zach occasionally lowered his head to kiss her offered lips, or to nuzzle and lick the sensitive spot in the hollow of her neck.

After a few minutes Julie reached her hands down to Zach's thrusting buttocks and pulled him tight into her. She then rolled to one side, pulling him with her, and ended up lying on top of him.

Chelsea found the scene being played out in front of her and Melanie was turning her on more and more. She lifted her hips slightly so that the strapon eased out of her cunt. She reached down between her legs till she felt the wet shaft of the strapon. She grabbed the slick latex phallus and repositioned it so that the tip rested against her anus. Melanie had stopped her own thrusting movements and sat perfectly still so as to allow Chelsea to slowly introduce the tip of the strapon into her own ass once her sphincter muscle had relaxed.

Chelsea rubbed the end of Melanie's strapon against her tight wrinkled opening a few times to make sure it was sufficiently coated with her cunt juices. She could feel her outer muscles soften, and then her ass seemed to suck the rounded tip of the phallus into her anal passage. She slowly pushed her hips down until she felt the strapon slide all the way in as far as it could go.

"Oh god yes, that's so good! Pinch my nipples," she begged Melanie under her.

With Melanie pulling on her nipples mercilessly, Chelsea lowered her hand down to her cunt and began to thrust first two, then three fingers in and out of her wet vaginal opening. She alternated between licking her own juices off her fingers and feeding them to Melanie's hungry mouth. She could feel Melanie's upward thrusts pushing the strapon deep into her ass, and pushed down in time so as to take as much of the invading shaft inside her as she could.

"Does it feel hot to see your other two wives fucking together?" Julie bent her head down to whisper in Zach's ear, to which he responded with a nod and a grunt of satisfaction as he thrust up hard into her.

From where she lay on top of Zach on the floor Julie could easily see Melanie's strapon sliding in and out of Chelsea's ass. She could also see the steady flow of Chelsea's juices dribbling out of her gaping cunt, gravity guiding the wet smear down onto her asshole and coating the phallus that pistoned deep inside her. She recognised the tell-tale signs of Chelsea's approaching orgasm from her open mouth, her rapid breathing, and the tiny whimpers she made as her eyes occasionally rolled up behind her half closed eyelids.

Looking down at the couple on the floor Chelsea locked eyes with Zach as she spoke. "In my mind, it's your cock I can feel in my ass, and I love every inch of it." Unsure of what to say, Zach just smiled and blew Chelsea a kiss.

Julie and Zach watched Chelsea reach over towards the end of the couch and take hold of a life-sized flesh coloured dildo, smear it with some of her own juices, and quickly slide it deep into her own cunt. She barely had time to push the fake penis in and out a dozen or so times before she began to shudder and shake uncontrollably.

"Oh god, here it comes...!" Chelsea panted, her eyes closed, her head thrown back, while Melanie pinched and pulled mercilessly on her nipples.

Chelsea continued to grind her hips down against Melanie's strapon in her ass and the dildo in her cunt, shuddering for several long seconds. As she slowly came down from her orgasmic high, she slowly removed the dildo from her cunt and brought it up to her face to lick all her juices off. She continued grinding her hips against Melanie's thighs, enjoying the sensation of fullness in her rectal cavity.

Chelsea eventually eased herself off Melanie's lap and sat next to her on the couch, where they both leaned towards each other to exchange loving kisses for several minutes. She eventually pulled her face away and sat up straight and announced to everyone else that if their marriage was going to work properly they would have to share everything equally, which Julie and Melanie both quickly agreed to wholeheartedly.

"So I'd now like my share of my 'husband's' tongue on my pussy," Chelsea's announcement was greeted with unanimous agreement from her co-wives.

Julie quickly rolled off Zach and pushed him on his hands and knees towards Chelsea's open legs. Zach knew better than to argue when he was outnumbered three to one, so he settled himself comfortably on his knees, with his hands taking hold of Chelsea's hips, and began to lick at her wet open pussy.

"If you're going to have his tongue, I'm going to have my share of my 'husband's' cock," Melanie announced to the other two women, and slid under Zach's kneeling body to take his still rigid penis in her mouth. As Melanie sucked on his cock Julie helped her remove the strapon harness, and put it to one side.

Julie moved back a few feet to survey the scene before her. Zack's face was pressed into Chelsea's open crotch and his tongue lapped busily at her dripping cunt. She could tell from the shiny wetness around his mouth and chin that Chelsea's cunt juices were flowing steadily. She could also see that Chelsea was thoroughly enjoying Zach's oral attention, as her eyes were closed, her head rolled from side to side, and loud moans and mumbled obscenities escaped her open mouth. All this indicated the level of lust her step-daughter had for Zach.

She could also see Melanie's head between Zach's thighs, her mouth busily sucking on the entire length of his hard penis, which she held in one hand while she used her other hand to rub her own pussy. She could see that Zach gently rocked his hips up and down, sliding his shaft in and out of Melanie's hungry mouth. She could hear their moans mixing with Chelsea's, and knew that they were so engrossed in what they were doing that they would hardly notice a bomb going off in the room.

Julie moved closer so that she could talk quietly into Zach's ear, but loud enough so that the other two could also hear. "Since it's agreed we share everything in this family, it's time we also got a chance to share all of you. When I said earlier that we own you now, we would like to think that we mean all of you, and that you'll honour our ownership rights, especially as we are now your wives." Julie's looked mischievously into Zach's eyes.

"Yes, will you honour our ownership rights?" Chelsea chimed in.

Confused as to what they meant, Zach lifted his head briefly from between Chelsea's wet cunt and agreed. Julie pressed his head back down into position so that he could continue his licking duties.

She moved behind his kneeling legs, and looked down to see the top half of Melanie's face looking lustfully up at her. Julie winked and blew a kiss down to her, then went about her task of getting ready for what she planned to do next.

It took a few minutes for Julie to arrange everything she thought she might need, but eventually she felt she was ready. She was careful to stay out of Zach's line of sight since she wanted this to be a surprise for him.

Julie remained on her knees behind Zach and reached her hand out to cup and fondle his scrotal sac, playfully squeezing and rolling the glands between her fingers. She then removed her hand, and used the manicured nail on her index finger to slowly trace the line along the crease from the lowest point of his hanging sac all the way along to the base of his spine. She felt a shiver of excitement when she saw Zach tense the muscles of his butt cheeks as her fingernail ran past his tight brown wrinkled hole.

She leaned into his back and spoke quietly. "Tonight we're taking a leaf out of Doc Fiona's book. You can tell me to stop at any time if it feels uncomfortable."

Julie resumed her playful teasing, and continued to run her finger from sac to spine and back again, but each time she rested her finger for a brief moment at the tight opening of Zach's anus. She took her time before progressing as she wanted to get him used to the new sensations, and to make sure that he felt comfortable before moving on.

Julie gave a quick enquiring look down at Melanie below her, and got a wink and a thumbs up sign from her hand that was between her legs. When she looked up towards Chelsea lying back on the couch she got a similar wink and a big smile. The three women had discussed trying out Fiona's idea on Zach several times since it had first been mentioned that night when she had removed his stitches, but each time it was only among themselves, and never within earshot of Zach. They had decided they would try when an opportunity next presented itself, and tonight seemed to be as good a time as any.

After a few minutes Julie reduced the movement of her finger a little bit at a time until it eventually rested on Zach's anus. His moans told her that he was enjoying everything she did, and his gentle push back against her hand suggested that he was ready for what was to come next. She removed her hand only long enough to dribble some lube onto her fingers, then smeared it all around the tight mouth of his wrinkled hole.

Julie used the pad of her well lubricated index finger to gently massage Zach's tight outer sphincter muscle. She made sure that any pressure on the muscle was slow and gentle. After a few minutes she could feel the muscle relax slightly, allowing her to glide her finger into his ass up to the second knuckle. Zach moaned loudly, and Chelsea placed both her hands behind his head to pull his face deeper into her wet cunt as she ground her pelvis into his open mouth.

Julie began to slide her finger slowly in and out of Zach's ass, a move which brought about more moans of pleasure from his mouth buried somewhere within Chelsea's crotch. She quickly removed her finger and replaced it gently with two fingers and a fresh dollop of lube. She skilfully and carefully coated Zach's anal tunnel with plenty of the slippery fluid before finally removing her fingers and wiping them down with a handy towel.

Without wasting any time Julie grabbed the thin vibrator she had placed next to her knee, and after turning it on, introduced it slowly into Zach's anal opening, just like she had done with her fingers before. Zach responded immediately by and arching his back and pushing his ass back towards the buzzing intruder, then humping his hips down to push more of his cock into Melanie's sucking mouth. Julie wanted to let him enjoy the new sensations for a while before she progressed to the grand finale, which she was sure would give him an orgasm like he had never experienced before.

The strapon that Julie had put on several minutes earlier was latest addition to the shop's catalogue. Unlike the one Melanie had used earlier, hers was triple ended so that as the wearer she could wear one end in her ass and another in her pussy while fucking the person she intended. And what's more, hers was the deluxe version which had built in rechargeable vibrators built into all three protruding ends, all controlled via a wireless hand-held remote that had a range of up to about ten feet. She had been careful to select the smallest and slimmest strapon size as she didn't want to risk a negative reaction on Zach's part that might jeopardise any future chances to expand all their combined sexual horizons.

Julie dribbled a few drops of lube onto the firm rubbery dark blue shaft that stuck out in front of her and smeared it all over its entire length. She tucked the wireless remote in the small of her back under the harness, then with her hands on Zach's hips she slowly leaned forward until the knobby tip of the strapon touched Zach's anus. She held that position for several seconds so as to allow Zach time to feel what was about to happen, and also to give him a chance to back out if he wanted to.

"Are you ready for this, baby? Do you want me to go on?" she asked watching the back of Zach's head bobbing up and down against Chelsea's crotch.

Zach lifted his head briefly and half turned to look over his shoulder, "You girls own all of my body, I'm yours to do with as you please tonight." He then lowered his head back to its original position and arched his back once more.

Despite his willing cooperation, Julie still made sure Zach knew that he could ask her to stop at any time. The thought occurred to her that if tonight was successful, Chelsea and Melanie would want their turn fucking Zach sometime in the future too, so it was very important to take things slow and easy.

Julie felt the subtle pressure as Zach pushed back at her ever so slightly, and in return she gently leaned forward as well. The result of their combined actions caused the small knob of the strapon to press against Zach's anal opening. Julie saw his tight sphincter muscles resist at first, then gradually relax, allowing the knob to very suddenly slide past the tight outer ring of muscle.

Julie stayed very still for several seconds. She could hear Zach's moans and feel his body slowly getting used to this new sensation as she slowly began to rock back and forth ever so gently. Above his moans she could also hear Chelsea's rapid shallow breaths as she felt the sexual tension building up inside her own body. She could also hear the sucking sounds coming from Melanie's mouth as she continued to lick and suck on Zach's blood-engorged penis, as well as her moans as she rubbed her own clit to push herself ever closer to her climax.

Julie leaned into Zach a little more, and saw the lubricated shaft of the strapon slide in another inch, then another, until after several long moments it was all the way in. She suddenly felt a perverse sense of power with the thought that she had now taken the male role and Zach the female one, and that she was actually fucking him. However this very quickly turned into an overwhelming feeling of love for this man before her who was willing to do anything for her and for her co-wives, just as they were willing to do anything for him.