A Seething Cauldron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers

When I returned, I was as ordered, and saw her eyes appreciating what they beheld, as well as the swift rising and falling of her gorgeous breasts.

"You know the only thing I like more than fresh hot pizza?" she asked, but answered herself immediately. "That's fresh cold pizza, so how about it, ready to eat some?"

Grinning a bit, I nodded. She was pulling me out of my self-induced misery, and doing a marvelous job of it. I realized that she had used some phrasing such as wasn't common to her; it was well placed, I thought.

Cold though it was, the pizza still tasted delicious, but two slices was enough for me. Salaciously, I thought of a fitting desert, but thought I'd wait until Janet was ready.

"Want to tell me about what else you found in the bible today?" she asked.

I told her about god said to have set a trap for one of his prophets, and using another prophet to do it, then having the lion kill him when he failed to do exactly what he was told as god had told him to do, though it was said to be god himself who enticed him to fail.

"That's in the bible?" she asked incredulous that it was.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. Geez, when god himself sets out to entice you as only a god can, how can anyone do right. As far as I'm concerned, that can't be a real happening; there's just no loving father in this."

"I'm with you on that. I still can't believe it. I mean..."

"Uh-huh, I know what you mean, but still these people believe that the bible is the word of god? No way. Sell a daughter? That too. How can they get away with pushing this stuff? As far as I'm concerned, they killed Matthew, and drove Sarah to be a mental case."

"There's not much we can do about it, especially when so many politicians say they believe in this garbage too," Janet agreed with me. "So what else?"

"I thought about the Exodus not being considered a lynchpin in those writings they sent you. I think I understand their reasoning. Yes, it's an important lie, but not a basic one like Abraham, or Daniel, or Jesus and the resurrection. The thing about that last is Paul even got sucked into believing it, or so the bible says."

We talked more, but not about the bible, just mundane things, and girl talk, which I couldn't remember ever having done before. I enjoyed it.

When it was time for our shower, I quickly got behind her and did to her as she had to before. My one arm taking her gorgeous breast, and my other sliding down to her much too tempting and sexy pussy, I loved on her with my kisses. It all felt so good.

"I love being able to hold you, and to feel that it's okay to take your breast, which I love so much, and your pussy that drives me wild," I said with an unexpected moan. "You're so beautiful, Janet."

"Mm, thank you, honey, but what about my ass?" she said, and rubbed her cheeks sideways against my pussy's lips.

A flood of sensations ran wildly through my body that was left feeling weak, then I felt my lust quicken.

"That's so odd," I murmured in pleasure. "I see your ass and it drives me mad and fills me with lust, but why? Maybe it's that it's so round and firm, and delicious looking, especially the way it looks when you walk, but what can one do with an ass? That's perplexing, but I love it, love the lust it quickly stirs in me. I'm crazy about all of you."

"That's nice cause I'm the same about you, honey. You stir every primal sense in me."

Yes, she stirred every primal sense in me too.

When we made ourselves take care of the washing business, and were in bed, I wanted us to love each other simultaneously. Our love was tender, and very long, both of us bringing the other to several scrumptious orgasms that had my heart swelling with my love of her.

"I so love being at these sweeter than sweet lips of yours and inhaling your intoxicating female aroma," I said dreamily as I stroked her cheeks. "I think I could stay her all night, maybe sleep with you and wake up occasionally and drink some more of you."

"God, honey, you make that sound so delicious. I feel the same way about your pussy, and I love the way you give me so much of you; it makes my tongue and mouth happy," she giggled into my pussy. I had to giggle myself, and wondered anew at the joy of loving someone, and having that person love you too.

"Tell me about yourself, let me know more about you," I said loving the soft, mostly satisfied mood we had.

"Hmm, well, I grew up and never liked boys, did well in school, and went to college and graduated, then came back home. Not long after, about a year before we met, my parents were killed when a speeding truck ran a red light."

"That's terrible," I said, sorry to hear that. I kissed her pussy again, but this time I stayed with my mouth touching her lips.

"Yeah, I thought so too, but... Anyway, I was sorry for a while that I didn't like men because I knew they both wanted grandchildren. I had told them after high school that I liked women, and not men. They weren't thrilled, but I was lucky, they accepted me as I was. I'm sure everyone suspected I was a lesbian, but no one said anything. I was lucky in that too. This was their house, and here I am, here we are," she said.

"You don't have to tell me anything else if you don't want to; it's okay," I said, not wanting her to feel she had to dredge up any of the others she had loved, which I was sure there were some, as sweet and gorgeous as she was.

We didn't leave how we were. It felt so sexily comforting, making me joyously contented. She was making my life so rich and in so many ways. She seemed to be happy to be as we were, and we each licked other's pussy from time to time. I had to wonder how it was that I could be made to feel such happiness.

Chapter 11

When I woke up, I smiled, and looked at her pussy's lips. There was still some moisture between them. Remembering our joy of the previous night and its sweetness, I kissed her lips lightly, making sure I didn't press on her, and gave it a loving lick.

"Mm, good morning, my sweet love," she said as she kissed my pussy and gave it a loving lick of her own.

"Good morning, my sweet and beautiful love," I returned, then realized that it was the first time I had said anything like that to her, called her anything but her name—a warm joy spread throughout my being at that thought. "You have to go?"

"Mm, I should unless you're desperate."

"No, I can wait. Besides, I want to watch your ass as it twitches in that cute and sexy walk you have," I said unabashedly.

"My, but you're getting to be such a sweet mouth; I love it. I'll walk slowly just for you," she said, got up, and looked back at me then started her slow and exaggerated walk.

It made me feel myself lusting after her, and

pretty quickly too. I waited anxiously for her to show me her front self, to look at her pussy. She came back, but then stopped short of the bed, and slowly reached both of her hands to the sides of her pussy's lips and slowly moved them up and down teasing me.

"You know what you're doing to me, don't you?" I growled.

"If you mean what I hope you mean, yes, I know, and I can't wait. Morning sex might just be a very beautiful thing to start us off," she said, the words coming out in a sultry, passion laden way.

Rushing out of bed, I did my morning ritual, albeit swiftly, and returned to the bed and reprised our previous loving of each other, but this time we were very hungry in our love.

"Wow, that was something, huh?" she said.

"Yes something very sweet. Now we don't have to eat any breakfast, we can just go ahead and make love," I said with a small laugh.

"You have to know that I'm loving the way you're opening up," she said.

"I love that you've opened me up, and that you love me," I got out too seriously.

"Honey, I hope you'll say you want to be here always," she surprised me.

"I...well, yes, I think, if you want me with you," I stumbled in shock at her invitation.

"Silly. Of course I want you with me—if you want to be with me for always, that is, and if you say you don't, I'll go stand in a corner and stomp my feet," she said with as determined a face as she could conjure up as she raised her head to look at me sternly.

I laughed. "Yes, my sweet love, I'd love to stay with you, but when?"

"Now is fine with me," she said nonchalantly as if it weren't anything important, determined, apparently, to squeeze another smile out of me before we started in on any heavy stuff.

"I think I can move out anytime since I don't have a deposit to lose," I said, happy for the moment. "Thank you."

"Not to worry, I'll demand a lot of sex in payment every day, and double that every other day, if not more," she kept up her new banter.

"Okay, but I think I'll be wearing us both out for some time."

"I know, honey. It's what we both want, that and lots of love."

"Yes, a whole lot of love," I said.

* * * *

We did eat breakfast, but quickly she said we could start moving me. My heart skipped a beat, then jumped for joy again. She meant what she had said, and though I knew that she meant it then, still, I was overjoyed that she wanted to start moving me.

What I had was very little; I had lived Spartanly, and it only took two trips. I thought that she was appalled at how little I owned, as well as how sparse my pantry was, but she said little about any of it.

Finished, we hugged in our joy of being together as one, and soon that meant some kissing, then making love. We made a lot of love.

"You can change your address at work. You needn't say anything if they mention being my address, but I don't think they even remember it. I don't care if the world knows about us, but please don't feel that you have to talk to any nosy people because they are nosy."

"I won't, I said, "and frankly, I don't care what they think about me either, or that we are living together."

She laughed. "They'll figure it out in time."

Epilogue—Three years later:

My life continued to change, but much more smoothly. The days of sudden bursts of tears were over, and the yo-yo effect was gone. Though there were still some frustrations and legal battles, our personal lives were happy, and we were married. Janet had a remark when we decided to marry.

"It's funny how it is that so many of those church types fight to keep us from getting married to someone of the same sex, though it hurts no one save for some sensibilities of their religion."

"And?" I prompted as she seemed to think on it before continuing.

"All of this political fighting against it just because it isn't done, they say, not our cultural norm, yet they do nothing about these churches and pedophiles. They just let the churches clean up as best they can—which too often means moving those guilty priests and preachers to another location—and that's it unless someone pushes it in civil court. If not for the public outcry, nobody would have done anything, and really, they still don't. There's been darn few priests sent to jail, and no pope that I know of has done anything to keep these creeps out of the church, at least not until lately. It took a lot of public opinion to make them do that.

"Also, some huge churches like in Tulsa and Hammond, Indiana, have had problems with the rape of underage girls. Where's the hue and cry over that, or the stumping by the politicians to have laws to make them clean up their act. I think they have their priorities all mixed up," she ended.

"I'm not sure that they ever tried or jailed those that raped Sarah, Rebecca, and Matthew. You're right. Even the church tried to hide it. I wonder if they ever tried to make sure it didn't happen again. If they did, I haven't heard about it," I said, wholly agreeing with her.

"Hmpf! Save the religion, save and protect the faith, and the hell with the abuse of children, and make darned sure that there's no such thing as same-sex marriage to sully their uptight religious sensibilities, and gee, to bad we had to own up to kids being used as sex toys. It's a sorry mess and many don't even know or care that we have it," she summed it up.

* * * *

Still, I wondered about my sisters. With Janet's help, we tried going through the church for information that they might have on Rebecca; they said that they had none. As to Sarah, they stonewalled us, and tried all they could to keep me from knowing where she was. A lawyer's help was enlisted.

They had a good reason, at least from their perspective, to keep Sarah's whereabouts hidden. The attending psychiatrist turned out to be a member of an affiliated church. In other words, they were keeping Sarah under wraps so she would in no way be able to rock their sordid religious boat. A court order found that I had a right to see her, and privately, then to have my own psychiatrist evaluate her. Not surprisingly, she recommended a different institution.

"For now, between us, I think that they're not doing anything to help her, just making sure she doesn't deteriorate, at least for a few more years," she said. "They're kind of following the way of the Catholic Church in hiding their dirty little secrets."

"They're making sure her cat's not out of the bag, at least not to the public, huh?" Janet asked.

"In my opinion, that is very likely true," she said.

Another court order had me made her guardian. How was all of it possible? Later, I found out from Janet that after her parents were killed, there was a more than hefty settlement by the company that owned the truck that killed them. Were it not for Janet, none of it would have been possible.

As for Rebecca, we never found out anything. She had literally disappeared. That saddened my heart. I had lost two sisters and a brother. A continuing search of the bible left me totally disillusioned with the church and Christianity. It was all a lie, one craftily set in motion by the Catholic church once the Emperor Constantine gave them so much power—and that power was considerable. A later emperor made Christianity to be as Emperor worship had been—a requirement of just about everyone in the empire.

The so-called popes took upon themselves other powers, those of life and death, when it was deemed that a person was a heretic. That license meant they could destroy any who might question what they said or did even though they might be right. To the church, there was only one right, and that was their dictates. They killed many at the stake, some while they yet had breath.

When the Protestants separated successfully, the only real changes were in rituals and in not using what was called indulgences—donations, usually from the well-to-do, if not exactly rich, in exchange for the forgiveness of sins. The poor were given very little, save the constant admonition to have faith. Fear of the power of the church to take everything away from them, including their life, kept them in "the faith". That became a cultural norm, even to this day, though I hoped that that was changing.

For the Protestants, they also had "pope-like" leaders, those who had so-called heretics burned at the stake. They wielded that power liberally too.

The powers of the churches remained for centuries making Christianity a "faith" that one kept or else. Only a few brave and intrepid few made a dent in that power, but they did that in secret, often couching what they learned in ways that the churches weren't able to openly see as something that was not to their liking.

Today, the churches still held much power over the many that were kept ignorant of the truth of the lies much as I had been, and as my parents probably were.

That brings me to my parents: they continued steadfastly to go on missions. Their faith, or rather their blind faith in the church, kept them in its thrall. In time, I didn't quite forgive their ignorance that had cost us so much, but I grew in understanding of what ignorance can do to one.

All I could do, was to love Janet as I always would, and let that love grow and grow as it already was doing, and do what we could for Sarah who was doing some better, but still too deeply traumatized to be considered to be healed. There was doubt that she would be healed, or ever ready to leave the mental ward, but she was fairly comfortable. Our lawyer saw to that through the courts.

I have to say that love is better by far than hate or ignorance, and I loved Janet with a deep and burning passion that never faltered. I still lust after her, and she enjoys it, and still lusts for me. Our flame just won't go out. She was, and is, my Goddess, and I was, and am, her only devotee, and that was very satisfactory with her, and with me too.

End

*Author's note: If this story seems too far-fetched to be true, well, it's not true, but it does have a strongly suggested basis in fact. If any think that something like this can't happen in our day, in our country, then please do a search for New Tribes Mission Scandals and judge again for yourself.

wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers