A Special Delivery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan relaxed the death grip he had on her upper arms as she took a step back but she gasped as she put her full weight on the ankle that had rolled.

A sharp pain shot up her leg and she lurched off the sore joint causing her to wobble, off balance. Ryan grabbed her arms again to help to keep her upright.

"I think maybe you should sit," he said, looking around for a place to help her to, but there was nothing around them.

"If you can walk I'll help you. Then we can check your ankle."

Shelby gingerly tested her ankle but hissed with pain as she put her full weight on the traumatized joint.

Ryan could see this was not going to work so he stooped and caught her behind the knees and back, lifting her. Shelby wrapped her arms around his neck holding on for dear life.

"Oh no! Please don't!" she pleaded, even more horrified than when she'd crashed into him.

She cringed at the thought of him knowing exactly how heavy she was, though he seemed more than able to easily hold her.

Shelby was torn, desperately wanting to be let down even though her heart was racing. She loved being in his arms, pressed against his chest. Ryan smelled good and her already raging libido was burning wildly out of control.

He started to turn, planning on taking her back to her own suite, but she couldn't let him carry her all the way down the length of the hallway.

"Wait! If you can just take me into the bathroom, there is a couch. I can sit for a minute and I'm sure I'll be able to walk back to the office.

"Everyone else seems to have gone home already, so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing you in the ladies'."

Shelby hoped this would do so he would just put her down already. She really wanted to stay where she was in his arms but not if she was feeling paranoid about her weight, she was female after all.

Ryan considered the options for a second and figured that was as good an idea as any. With a couple long strides he stepped to the door of the bathroom. He turned and pushed it open with his butt before backing into the space.

"Wow!" he exclaimed.

"This is really nice. I've never been in here before."

Shelby giggled, "Well, I hope you haven't been lurking around in the women's bathroom. Otherwise I might think you're a pervert, or maybe some sort of traveling, office Lothario and that could make me jealous."

Ryan was surprised and felt a little twinge of excitement at Shelby's statement. She'd be jealous of him hooking up with girls he'd met on deliveries?

He knew she was married, he'd noticed the rings the first time they'd ever met. Not that he could blame her husband, that lucky bastard had just gotten there first.

She was adorable and funny, a bright spot in his day of repetitive, forgettable deliveries. He stepped to the couch and gently set her down on the fluffy cushion.

Ryan smiled down at her, "Don't worry, there's nothing to be jealous of. I'm not a womanizer. Plus, you're married."

Ryan nodded toward the sparkling rings on Shelby's left hand.

"I should be the jealous one," he admitted.

"Now, let's take a look at that ankle," he said, changing the subject.

She felt her excitement quadruple. She'd been nervous admitting that the thought of him with other women made her jealous, but she wanted to jump up and down and do a little happy dance when he confessed that he could be jealous thinking about her with her husband.

Ryan squatted down in front of her looking at her sexy shoes.

"Which one is it?" he asked, contemplating her petite feet and smooth legs.

He liked the shiny patent leather of her shoes but when he saw how high the stiletto heels were he knew why she'd hurt her ankle.

"The left one," she said, "my left."

As she watched, his large hand reached out and slid slowly and gently around the back of her calf. She sucked in a quick breath as his hot hand slid over her bare skin before it moved down the back of her leg to cup her ankle.

Shelby had touched Ryan's hands with hers dozens of times but this was something completely different than the teasing accidental brushes of their fingers.

She had never thought her leg could be a sensitive erogenous zone, but the juxtaposition of his slightly calloused hand sliding over her satiny smooth skin made her stomach muscles twitch with desire.

As he knelt before her Ryan gently lifted her leg and set her foot on his knee. Shelby let her right knee drop slowly to the side, subtly opening her legs to him as he delicately probed her ankle.

She was ridiculously hot for him now and desperately wanted him to "accidentally" look up her skirt.

She hoped if he saw her open legs and damp panties he wouldn't be able to resist the unspoken invitation.

"How does it feel? Does it hurt while I'm touching it?" he asked, slowly rotating her foot around and bending and flexing the joint.

It felt mostly okay to her but Shelby could hardly think with his warm hands finally on her flesh. She felt wanton with her legs spread, open to him, everything there for him to see if he would just look up.

"Umm, it's still a little sore, but it does feel better now that I'm not on it. I think it just needs another minute, maybe."

She wanted to jump on him, but held herself back, afraid she might scare him away.

Their little flirty interlude seemed to be going well but it would be humiliating if she was reading him all wrong. She felt sure he would understand her intentions if he'd just look up.

Ryan was still carefully testing her tender joint. His fingers probed all the little dips and hollows of her ankle, seeking out the painful areas as he tried to carefully massage away her discomfort. Shelby hissed with momentary pain.

Ryan's hoped he hadn't hurt her. He figured she just had a mild little sprain and she'd be fine as long as she didn't do anything crazy like jumping on a trampoline or hiking Mount Kilimanjaro.

Finally, she got her wish.

He looked up.

He almost fell over when he realized he could see directly up her skirt. Her silky smooth thighs were parted, her left foot still rested on his knee. He followed the line of her leg directly to her black lace covered mons.

Time felt like it stopped as she waited for his reaction.

His expression was definitely surprised and he didn't look offended.

Shelby felt hopeful, so deliciously exposed to him.

Her pussy had been damp with anticipation before but now with the object of her desire staring right at her sex, Shelby felt her panties became suddenly soaked.

She wanted to squirm around or squeeze her thighs shut to hide herself, to relieve some of the throbbing ache of her sex but she forced herself to wait for his response. Her soft panting breaths were the only indication that they weren't some sort of statue, a lust inspired tableau vivant.

Ryan tore his gaze away from her sex.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" he started to apologize.

"I'm not," Shelby responded.

"I want you. I have for a while. I really hope you might want me too, otherwise I think I'll die of embarrassment," her voice quavered slightly, her throat tightening with nervousness.

When Ryan met her gaze, Shelby had her answer. She could see the heat in his hazel eyes and knew he was definitely interested.

"You're married though," he said, waiting for her response.

She bit her bottom lip and looked away.

"I've already talked about this with", she swallowed hard, "with my, ahem, with my husband."

Ryan nodded at her to continue.

"Well, my biggest fantasy is to be with another man. And I well, I really want to be with you.

"Oh my God, I sound like such a slut and this is coming out all wrong.

"We, my husband and I decided that whatever happens will be okay between us.

"Please don't think we're like wild swingers or that I sleep around a bunch. I'm not a skank and I really don't want you to feel pressured or weirded out."

Shelby looked deep into his eyes trying to figure out what he was thinking. She hoped she didn't seem desperate or freaky in a bad way.

She wanted him so badly, but didn't want him to feel like she was trying to force him into such a strange situation.

She felt light-headed and her knees were trembling with lust. She bit her bottom lip as she waited impatiently for his response.

He broke eye contact with her and gently set her foot on the floor. He stood before her and reached out for her hand. Shelby's heart skipped a beat when she realized he must be saying yes to her.

"Let's get you up and check that ankle again," he said, neutrally.

She tried to control her expression, but she felt a crushing disappointment and embarrassment at his unspoken rejection.

It could've been worse she thought, at least he didn't laugh at her or give her some sort of sad little "it's not you, you're a really nice person" type excuse. She probably would've cried in humiliation if that happened.

She placed her hand in his, still feeling her pulse speed up as his warm hand engulfed her smaller one. She tried to smile at him as he gently pulled her to her feet, but it felt fake and forced so she pressed her lips tightly together instead.

"How is that?" he asked, a concerned look on his face.

He held her hand to steady her, frowning as he concentrated on her ankle. Shelby carefully put her weight on it, then bounced a little to test it out.

"Thank you for helping me out. It feels pretty much normal again."

Ryan smiled at her, "Well, I'm glad it seems better.

"I definitely wouldn't want anyone to accuse me of taking advantage of you when you're injured, just a defenseless damsel in distress."

Her heart did a little flip, she couldn't believe her ears. Was he really saying he wanted her too?

He tugged her hand and she fell lightly against him. He wrapped his arms around her and she could feel his long, lean body against hers. Ryan was firm and warm and she couldn't wait for what would happen next.

She felt suddenly shy as she looked into his eyes, so close. She felt silly because just a few moments ago he was looking up her skirt and she was inviting him to fuck her. Having a fantasy though was completely different than physically taking that first step toward fulfilling it.

She tilted her chin upward toward him and he followed her lead bending his head. Their lips were a hair's breadth apart.

Shelby froze, holding her breath. She savored Ryan's body heat crossing those last millimeters between them. She closed her eyes and lifted her heels slightly, finally, finally pressing their lips together.

Shelby gasped as she felt Ryan's lips touch hers in a soft, chaste kiss. She hadn't kissed anyone but Adam since they had been married.

The gentle but firm press of Ryan's mouth made her dizzy with desire. She turned her head to the right, changing the angle of the kiss, deepening it.

She was so excited she wanted to run around the room shouting "Yes, yes, yes!" but that would mean she'd have to stop kissing Ryan. Instead she softly parted her lips, inviting him into her.

They sighed together as his tongue teasingly brushed hers with soft, feathery touches. Shelby groaned and grabbed the back of his head, hungrily pulling his mouth harder against hers.

He took control of the kiss, molding himself to her as his hands roamed over her body and she pressed her heated body tighter against him feeling the firm lines of his muscles pressed against her softer feminine form.

One gently glided down to stop at her lower back just above the swell of her butt. The other burned a path upward to tease lightly over her neck and slip into her hair. His fingers clenched in the silky strands as she broke the kiss to teasingly nip his bottom lip between her teeth.

He pulled back and she looked up at him. They were both breathing hard as they just stared at each other.

Shelby really hoped he wasn't done because if he left now she thought she'd die of unsatisfied arousal.

He groaned softly and pulled her mouth to his again kissing her hard until all worries of him stopping disappeared.

His hand was hot even through the fabric of her skirt as it slid down over her ass cheek. Squeezing her firm flesh, he pressed their pelvises together.

Shelby whimpered against his mouth as she felt his erection press against her belly. It was hard and thick feeling and she couldn't wait to get her hands and mouth on it.

Ryan broke their kiss and pressed his lips to her cheek right below her ear. His warm breath tickled her ear making her shiver with excitement.

She panted as his lips roamed, kissing and tasting her. He left love bites on her neck and collarbones as he gently bit and sucked her flesh, making her hips twitch unconsciously toward his.

Ryan wasn't exactly sure what he was doing. He had thought Shelby was pretty but when he saw her wedding rings he had tried to put her out of his mind. He told himself she was taken and therefore off-limits to any advances he may have wanted to make on her.

He still liked to think about her and after getting to know her better through his almost daily visits he found himself wishing she was single more and more.

When she literally ran into him this afternoon he'd realized just how much he wanted her. He loved the teasing glimpses down her low cut necklines and the way her hand would brush his occasionally when he handed her a package or he took the signature machine from her hand.

He never imagined anything like this would be happening, he would never have imagined himself involved with a married woman. It was too complicated to get involved in and something he just didn't think was right.

But this felt so good there was no way he was going to stop. Plus, she said that this was somewhat planned and how could she be cheating if her husband approved?

Ryan groaned as he kissed his way down her neck. She smelled juicy and intoxicating like the best kind of forbidden fruit, a delicious sinful dessert of dark berries with the faintest hint of pure vanilla. His mouth watered as he thought about her ripe, luscious body, hot and ready for him.

His finger slid into the neck of her top pulling the collar to one side exposing her upper chest to his gaze. He leaned in to softly run the tip of his tongue over her collar bone.

He stared down at her exposed cleavage and slowly started to unbutton her top. He wanted to rip it open but the teasing anticipation of watching each button slip through the buttonhole was driving him crazy in the best way possible.

Shelby watched as he pulled her shirt wide open. She felt her nipples harden under his gaze and her breasts ached to be touched.

Ryan looked at the firm mounds encased in black lace. He could see glimpses of her pale flesh and the darker points of her hard nipples tenting the delicate fabric.

He pressed a soft kiss on top of each globe, giving her goosebumps. She arched her back lifting her swollen and sensitive breasts toward his face. Ryan then pressed a kiss against each nipple in turn. It was the sexiest torture to feel his warm touch through the thin lace, so close to touching but not.

His fingertip slid over the top of the firm swells along the edge of the lace cups. His finger dipping inside gently bumping over the hard nubs. She moaned with each touch wanting more.

Ryan went back to her mouth, kissing her again as he pulled her shirt from the waist of her skirt. He carefully lifted it off of her shoulders, sliding it down the length of her arms.

He dropped it onto the floor behind them and ran his fingertips lightly down the center of her newly bared back. She shivered with the tickling touch, arching her back, pressing her breasts into his chest.

His hand stopped at the sensitive base of her spine. He grasped the zipper tab of her skirt and she heard the muted ripping noise as he slowly teased the closure down. She felt cool air waft into the back of her open skirt over the tops of her bare ass cheeks.

Ryan's finger delved slightly into the cleavage there, tickling her sensitive lower back before he tugged on her skirt. She felt the glide of the silk as it dropped, slipping down her thighs until it pooled around her feet.

Shelby broke their kiss and stepped out of her discarded skirt. Ryan took a couple steps back to take her in.

She was wearing a black lace g-string, matching bra and those sexy looking shoes. Her hair was tangled from his hands and her lips were swollen from his kisses. She looked slutty in the best possible way, and her eyes burned with desire for him.

Ryan kicked off his shoes and socks. He grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled it over his head in one smooth move and he gave Shelby a sly smile as he finished undressing to his boxer briefs, tossing his clothes to the side.

She stared at him standing before her, nearly naked and knew more than ever she wanted to do this. She could see from the somewhat sizable tent that he wanted it too.

Ryan backed slowly away until he was against the mirrored wall. He stared at her for a few moments more and then beckoned to her with a crook of his finger and she obediently walked toward him.

He watched as her hips swayed seductively and her boobs bounced slightly with each step. His eyes traveled up her body, she stopped with about a foot of space between them. She bit her bottom lip as they made eye contact close but not touching.

She stood, frozen before him.

Ryan reached out touching the space between her breasts with a fingertip. He dragged it slowly downward, over the center of her bra, then down her stomach.

The muscles in her stomach quivered as he took a teasing detour around her navel. His finger slowly circled the indentation then suggestively dipped inside before continuing its downward exploration. It glided lower over her belly making her hips twitch toward him.

She didn't know where his finger would stop but the anticipation was driving her wild.

His fingertip slid down to the waistband of her panties then edged inside. He hooked his finger in the elastic and tugged her toward him.

She moaned as she fell the last few inches into him. They pressed together, bare skin to bare skin. She felt her boobs squish against his chest while his burning hard-on pressed against her stomach. She felt it twitch with the desire to escape the confines of his boxers.

Shelby tilted her head up and kissed him again. This time she let her mouth roam. She kissed along his jawline and sucked on his earlobe before moving to his neck. She ran her hands over the back of his head, his short hair felt like velvet beneath her hand.

Ryan smelled masculine and clean like soap and fresh air. She softly bit his collarbone making him groan before venturing back up to his mouth. He plunged his tongue between her lips, not being gentle this time he kissed her like he owned her.

His hands cupped her boobs, grasping the firm flesh, he squeezed them, her hard nipples pressed against his palms. His fingers teased the hard nubs, stroking and lightly pinching them through the lace. He softly tugged on them, making her gasp and arch her back pressing her aching nipples toward his teasing fingers.

He tugged the cups of her bra down exposing her bare flesh to his warm grip. He savored her for a moment before he broke the kiss to look down at her bare tits cupped in his hands. He loved the way the full curves looked in his grasp, his tanned hands framed her creamy flesh.

He dropped his hands seeing her breasts exposed to his view for the first time. Her nipples were hard, a lightly blushed tan, standing at attention for him. He tweaked them between his thumbs and forefingers making her squeak. He laughed softly and lightly tugged them making her whimper.

Ryan bent his head to place a soft kiss on her nipple. The tip of his tongue flicked over her making her writhe with the warm, wet contact. He wrapped his lips around her nipple, flicking his tongue over the little nub, licking and sucking. He switched to the other side as she gripped his head, holding him to her as he suckled and nibbled her sensitive flesh.