A Special Delivery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both looked down and watched his length spread her lips and sink slowly into her body. They sighed together as he filled her, his domed head rubbed over her g-spot and sensitive insides.

Shelby gripped his biceps as he fucked her, he slid smoothly between her legs. His cock stroked in and out of her as she writhed for him. He looked at her spread out beneath him, her breasts bounced with each thrust.

She looked up into Ryan's eyes they were warm brown with green flecks and they reflected her excitement. She gave him a half smile and grabbed the back of his head pulling his mouth to hers.

She closed her eyes so she could focus on every sensation, his lips against hers, the way his body felt pressing her down into the couch cushions. She wrapped her legs around his hips pulling him closer, pushing his cock deeper.

"Oh God! That feels so good!" She whimpered in his ear.

She loved fucking her husband and could never get enough of him, but this was a whole new level of pleasure. The fulfillment of one of her biggest fantasies, the excitement of the conquest, being with someone new, the feeling of the forbidden.

Shelby opened her legs wide for him then she reached down between them. Her fingertips tickled his hip bones and groin, brushing around the base of his cock while he fucked her.

She ran her hands over Ryan's body, they glided over his hard shoulders, down the long muscles of his back where she grabbed his flexing ass cheeks and pulled him in tight again. His pubic bone mashed against her clit, the increased friction bringing her orgasm closer and closer.

Shelby cried out with excitement lifting her hips to his, opening her body to his thrusts. Ryan growled as she clenched him tightly. Her inner muscles tensed around him, it felt like she was trying to suck the cum right out of his cock and into her pussy.

He wanted to unleash inside her, but he could feel she wasn't there just yet. He knew she was close by the way her breathing had gone ragged and she pulled at him. She writhed and squirmed like wild beneath him as she tried to get the feel of all of his bare skin against hers.

She arched her back offering her round breasts to him. She moaned as he licked, kissed and sucked her hard little nipples. She yelped when he caught her gently between his teeth and flicked the tip of his tongue over her.

"Oh yes! I'm, I-I'm going to come. Please! I'm going to come!", she managed to shout out.

Her voice wavered with the overwhelming wave of pleasure about to crash over her.

With her pussy grasping him, Ryan redoubled his efforts, knowing he could almost let himself go. His reward for a job well done was within reach.

Suddenly, Shelby's eyes flew open and she looked deeply into Ryan's.

"Come for me baby," he said, in a deep quiet voice.

She bit her bottom lip and then let out a cry.

She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her for a wild kiss. She was out of control, her tongue thrust against his and she whimpered into his mouth.

The way his chest squished her sensitive nipples, the way her clit was being rubbed between their bodies overwhelmed her senses as she gave herself fully to the pleasure.

Ryan had never wanted to cum so badly, so he finally let himself go. With a hoarse groan he swore he could feel the cum leave his balls, force its way up his shaft and explode out of his erection deep inside her.

Her pussy grabbed at him, quivering around him, her heels locked around his hips pulling his pulsing cock as deep into her as possible.

She could feel his length twitch as it spurted into her over and over. Her hips lifted to his as hot, thick globs of semen filled her, the head pressed to her cervix.

They were locked together in mutual pleasure, her tense body arched and froze beneath him.

Finally, she went limp underneath him. She felt boneless and weak with fulfilled pleasure.

Ryan sighed as he gently flopped onto her relaxed body. Her heels were still locked around his hips and her pussy was still occasionally twitched around him as she enjoyed the shivery little aftershocks of her orgasm.

Shelby's fingers gently trailed up and down Ryan's back as they lay panting together. He pressed a soft kiss on her lips and slowly eased himself from her body. She gasped as his body slid out of her tender flesh.

She smiled to herself when she saw he was still hard even though he was satisfied.

Ryan groaned and stretched then started dressing. Shelby lazed for a few more moments watching Ryan make himself presentable again.

He smiled down at her. She was nude except for those fuck-me heels, her lips were swollen, her hair a tangled mess.

She slowly got up on her unsteady legs and found her clothes. As she dressed she swore she could feel his thick, creamy load still buried deep in her sex.

She hoped it would stay in there as she pulled her damp panties on and fished around for her bra. She shrugged it on and then grabbed her skirt and top. She pulled a silly little pose making him laugh, before she finished dressing.

Shelby checked her elf in the mirror, finger combing her messy sex-hair, then she tried to pull her collar up to help conceal the love bites on her neck.

"That was amazing!" she said.

"If it's okay with you, I really want to do this again, just maybe not here."

Shelby tried to imagine them meeting for trysts in the bathroom again and again.

"If you think you'd like it, maybe you would want to come to dinner at our house?"

She was extremely hopeful and suddenly shy with him again. She couldn't meet his eyes so she twisted her rings around her finger while she waited for him to respond.

"I would love that," he said.

Shelby giggled and launched herself at him. He caught her laughed at her reaction.

"I thought it was amazing too. I don't really know how everything will work, but I'm willing to find out."

She pressed a lingering kiss on his lips and reluctantly stepped away when she felt herself getting excited again. They left the lounge hand in hand and she bent down to pick up the forgotten package he had dropped when she crashed into him earlier.

"You've made me extremely late for the rest of my deliveries!" He smiled.

"And I need to get home. Have a good weekend!" she said.

He kissed her one last time.

"I'll see you next week," he said, "and I am going to take you up on your offer soon," he promised her with a smile.

Shelby could feel excitement building low in her belly at the thought of Ryan coming to their house and what might come of it.

For now though, she couldn't wait to get home to Adam to show him the juicy surprise she had for him and tell him about the possibility of fun in their future.