A Special Delivery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached around and unhooked her bra, letting the limp garment slide down her arms. She tossed it to the side and pulled his mouth to hers for a quick kiss. Then she dropped to her knees before him.

Ryan looked down at Shelby kneeling at his feet, topless in just panties, her bare ass cheeks framed by her sexy heels.

She stretched to her full kneeling height and placed her palms against his bare chest and gently sank her fingertips into his flesh. She leisurely slid her hot little hands down his torso, her fingernails lightly tickling his skin as she took in the feel of his body.

She felt his hard nipples against her palms and the long, smooth lines of his stomach, the muscles warm beneath her touch. Her hands circled down around either side of his erection, teasingly close to his sensitive dick.

Shelby pressed a soft kiss to his stomach right below his belly button. Then she gently nipped him with her teeth, giggling as he groaned, his stomach muscles jumping.

She drew the tip of her tongue down the length of his happy trail and pressed light kisses and licks over his hips and lower belly.

She gripped his erection through the fabric of his boxer briefs sizing up his member. It felt thick and hot and hard in her grasp. She tugged his shorts down and watched with wide eyes as its gorgeous length sprang out before her face.

Ryan smiled to himself, as he watched her. He loved the excited look on her face as she examined his cock, hard and hers to do with as she pleased. She wrapped her small, warm hand around his girth, gently squeezing the hard length.

She stroked him shyly at first just testing the waters. Her hand slid easily over his hard-on, as she stroked him she unconsciously licked her lips.

She rubbed the smooth shaft against her cheek, eyes closed as she savored the feeling of his silky skin. She placed a loving kiss on the tip before rubbing the head over her shiny, wet lips.

Encouraged by his soft groan, she kissed down the length of his shaft, then back up the other side. She ran the tip of her tongue back down his length, then up again.

Her tongue stroked the underside of his shaft and she pressed a kiss to his scrotum. She first licked and then carefully sucked one of his testicles into her mouth, gently rolling it around with her tongue before switching to the other.

She went back and kissed the head again, this time with slightly open lips. He felt her hot breath blow over him and then the tip of her tongue brushed damply against him. The anticipation was killing him. He really wanted to thrust himself into her mouth but he waited to see what she'd do next.

As he watched, her tongue circled him, rubbing the sensitive ridge around the head. She pressed him against her puckered lips and took just the tip in, sliding him slowly into the hot, wet warmth. The slick head of his dick slipped over her tongue and lips as she licked and sucked his cock.

Her head bobbed as her hand worked in tandem with her mouth stroking his length. Encouraged by his groans she took more and more of him into her mouth.

She sighed, loving the feel of his hot length between her lips. Her tongue flicked and swirled around the shaft and head as she eagerly tried to swallow as much of him as possible.

She was engrossed in her work, trying to give him as much pleasure as she could her own moans muffled by the thick member stuffed in her mouth.

Ryan looked down at Shelby, on her knees worshipping his cock. Her hands seemed to be everywhere at once, sliding all over his shaft, cupping his balls, gripping his hard thighs as she worked his erection. Her tongue circled and stroked every available surface of his dick as she continued to blow him.

He slid a hand into her hair, tangling his fingers in the thick strands, she looked up at him as she continued her oral assault. He watched how her shiny lips gripped him, her cheeks sunken in with her efforts.

Suddenly overwhelmed by the intimacy of his gaze, she broke eye contact with him, looking down, she could see his toes clenching against the floor.

She continued licking and sucking and stroking him for a few moments more. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the power she had over him even while she was in such a submissive position.

She looked back up to his face, staring into his eyes as she reluctantly pulled him from her lips with a juicy slurp before she pressed one last loving kiss to the tip.

Shelby bit her bottom lip, looking up to Ryan hoping for his approval. He smiled down at her and put his hand out to help her to her feet. She placed her hand in his and got a thrill of excitement as his fingers wrapped around hers.

Even though he was naked and she was nearly so, and even though she had been going down on him just moments ago, Ryan's sweetness and every little touch between them was making her light-headed with excitement.

She stood before him and he held her tightly to the front of his body, kissing her eager mouth. He slowly turned them so her back was to the mirror. She leaned against the glass and shivered at the slick, cold surface against her bare back and butt cheeks. One of his hands cupped her face, guiding her mouth against his.

Ryan's other hand slid down her ribs then toward the center of her body. It skimmed over the front of her panties and he curved his fingers beneath her cupping her sex. She froze as he held her, his hot palm ground against her mons, his fingers pressed lightly against her pussy lips.

Her hips bucked toward his softly probing fingers as the tip of his middle finger gently urged her lips apart. She gasped grabbing onto his upper arms when he found her clit. He touched it with the barest of brushes through the thin fabric of her panties.

Holy fuck she's so hot and wet, he thought.

"Wait! I'm, uh, I'm really close already. If you keep doing that, I'm, oh! I-I'm going to come."

Shelby's voice wavered as she tried to warn Ryan of her eminent climactic emergency.

He just smiled at her.

"Isn't that the point?" he asked.

She clenched her thighs tightly together trying to stop his hand from moving. She clung to him trying to get herself under control. She breathed deeply in and out and tried to focus on anything but what he was doing to her.

When her body had relaxed a little he could tell she had regained control and stopped herself from getting off. He pulled his hand away from her sex and tugged her panties slowly down, teasing inch by teasing inch.

The rest of her body was torturously exposed to him. Her mound was smooth except for a thin, dark line drawing his eye downward to her hidden sensitive places.

He tugged the sheer scrap further down her thighs exposing the entirety of her soft sex to his gaze. He liked the stark contrast of the line of black fabric beneath her silky pale lips. The black triangle of lace fell down around her ankles and she stepped out of the discarded underwear, now only in her heels.

She stood naked and exposed in front of him. He stared at her like some sort of animal, hot and hungry for her body. She forced her arms to stay relaxed at her sides even though she wanted to cover herself with her hands.

She felt vulnerable and powerful at the same time knowing that he wanted her and could take her anyway he chose.

He knelt before her and reached out placing his hands on her knees. With a little gentle pressure he slid his hands up her inner thighs and coaxed her legs open. Ryan pressed a kiss against her bared pussy making her whimper. His tongue slipped slowly into her cleft, stroking her clit. His hand stroked her upper inner thigh before sliding behind her to grip her ass cheek.

"Oh! Oh, God! Mmm, oh, please! Please!" Shelby begged as he teased her.

She could feel all of her control was gone and her orgasm was already almost on her.

Suddenly, his lips fastened around her clit and his two middle fingers thrust easily and deeply inside her. Ryan sucked and flicked his tongue back and forth over her sensitive little nub as he stroked her insides.

She cried out as she came for him, her head dropped back, her eyes squeezed tightly shut, her back arched as she melted over his fingers.

He couldn't believe how easily he made her come but he wasn't going to complain. Her hips thrust wildly at his face and he used his hard grip on her ass cheek to keep her sex pressed to his mouth.

Her pussy was tight around his fingers. He stroked in and out faster and faster as he drove her orgasm higher. His fingers stretched and spread her while he sucked her little clit occasionally flicking the tip of his tongue over her. He loved the taste and smell of her arousal and he couldn't wait to fuck her and make her come again.

He could finally feel her coming down after what seemed to him like the longest orgasm ever. Shelby's breathing started to slow, her tense body started to relax and her pussy slowed its rhythmic grasping of his pleasurably intruding fingers.

As he studied her face, her eyes opened slowly and she looked down at him. They locked eyes and he took in the fiery passion still burning in her dark gaze. She looked like the embodiment of pleasure, flushed and wanting him.

He eased his fingers from her body, making her squirm. Shelby could see that they were slick and shiny before he slipped them into his mouth.

She bit her bottom lip to stop herself from crying out with excitement as she watched him sucking her taste from his fingers. He stood and pressed a hard kiss to her lips. She could faintly taste herself on him as his tongue slid over hers.

He broke the kiss and eased her around so that she faced the mirror. She braced her hands against the cool glass and watched him reflected behind her.

He traced a finger tip over her shoulder making her shiver. It tickled its way down the length of her spine to tease the top of her ass-crack before quickly slipping along the cleft making her squirm and giggle. He grasped her hips and gently urged her ass back toward him.

Shelby obediently stepped her lower body closer to Ryan then spread her feet. Her palms and forearms against the mirror steadied her as she bent further over, presenting him with an unobstructed view of her from behind.

She felt deliciously whorish, legs spread, ass out, everything exposed to him. Her pussy was swollen with arousal, hot and dripping. She could feel the wetness was spread over her bare lips. The cool air tickled her most sensitive flesh.

Ryan groaned as he looked at Shelby. He could see her round ass cheeks before him, her pussy lips peeked out from between open her thighs. The barest hint of pink was revealed at the edges of the closed cleft before him.

He reached out, tracing her soaking, silken flesh. His finger tip slid down the length of her split and juicy sex, until it met her clit.

He probed it softly, getting to know the center of her pleasure. He rubbed it gently, first stroking lazily in small circles then flicking so softly back and forth.

She obviously loved what he was doing. Her ass pushed back toward him, while breathy little moans escaped her softly parted lips.

He used his second hand to spread her cunt, his fingertips holding her open. With all her secrets completely exposed to him, he admired the most gorgeous and perfect sex he'd ever seen.

She had full, smooth lips, succulent, pink folds, her perky little clit stood at attention for him,and above that her opening was tight and literally dripping with arousal. He couldn't wait to get his cock inside her, he couldn't wait to fuck her, to pound her gorgeous sex and fill her with his cum.

Shelby watched Ryan in the mirror. She could feel his fingers touching and teasing her sex. She watched his expressions as he explored her most intimate areas and it looked like he was enjoying the view.

He stroked her clit before his finger slipped up the length of her sex before it circled her opening. His middle finger dipped inside her just up to his first knuckle.

She moaned as his finger teased inside her, still circling. She felt the tip of a second finger push against her, she wanted that one inside her aching pussy too. He pushed gently but firmly until she felt her pussy stretched as he penetrated her.

Shelby's hips leaned toward Ryan's hand and he slid his fingers deeper inside her. Ryan fingered her slowly building her excitement up.

When she was writhing before him thrusting against his hand, he stopped. He pulled his fingers from her body, leaving her feeling empty.

He grabbed her hips to steady her and slid his dick against her. They moaned together, feeling their bare flesh rubbing. His length fit between her lips easily sliding down the length of her crevice and she twitched her hips back toward him as the head of his cock bumped her clit.

She sighed enjoying the slick friction but all she wanted was his hard-on buried in her sex. He slipped against her making her crazy with lust. He teased her, making her want it more with every thrust.

"Please. Oh God! Please fuck me Ryan. Please. Please put it in me."

Shelby was beyond any semblance of self-control. She would have done anything for his cock.

Ryan pulled back and looked at his dick, it was slick and glistening with Shelby's wetness. He could see a clear bead of pre-cum at the tip of his erection.

He lined the head of his cock up with her entrance and met her eyes in the mirror.

"I don't have any protection. Is that okay? Do you still want me?" he asked.

Shelby loved that he was a gentleman even at this late moment. She didn't think many men would've even thought to ask.

Shelby giggled, "I want you so bad. I have a condom in my purse back in the office if you want, but I am clean and on The Pill.

"Please fuck me. Please cum in me. Please just make me feel good."

With her reply, he urged himself forward a tiny bit. She froze as his head pushed against her.

"I can still stop. You can still say 'no' and go back to your husband untouched."

She looked into his eyes intently.

"I want you in me, now. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Please Ryan."

He pushed forward again, slowly and purposefully, he felt her slick, juicy folds part around him. Her sex was hot and slippery as her opening stretched around him. He watched as the head of his dick disappeared fully inside her pussy.

He stopped momentarily and smiled to himself when she struggled to press her ass back toward him. He held her hips firmly, completely in control of her. He urged his hips forward again, teasingly sliding into Shelby's pussy an inch at a time.

Shelby couldn't believe that Ryan was actually inside her. Her heart was racing and her head was swimming, all of her pleasure was focused around his length inside her sex.

She felt a little guilty. Another man, not her husband was unprotected in her pussy but she felt so good at the same time she was having a hard time caring about how wrong it seemed.

Ryan sank fully into her pussy, he bottomed out and held himself still inside her. She cried out as he filled her completely. The room was silent except for Shelby's shallow panting breaths. She was on the verge of begging, small whimpers of desperation escaping her parted lips.

She clenched her inner muscles tightly around him, trying to entice him to move inside her. She squirmed trying to move over his length but he tightened his grasp on her hips and she froze again.

When he decided she'd had enough teasing he slowly eased himself from her body until just his head remained inside her.

"Please don't tease. Please just fuck me," she begged.

With that he slammed hard inside her willing sex. She cried out as his balls slapped against her clit and the head of his cock brushed her cervix.

He started a steady rhythm, fucking her deeply and completely, not just relentless jackhammering but long full satisfying strokes.

He leaned back so he could watch the way her tight pussy lips cradled his cock as it pistoned in and out of her passage. She gripped him like she never wanted his dick to leave her body. He loved it.

Ryan looked into the mirror to watch her face as he fucked her. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut allowing her to focus on every pleasurable feeling emanating from her sex.

Her rounded breasts hung beneath her bent body bouncing at the end of each inward trust. He reached around her and gently grabbed them, softly squeezing and enjoying the fleshy weight in his palms. She groaned feeling the warm, muscular length of his torso over her back as his heavy breaths tickled her ear.

She gasped and her eyes flew open when he kissed her neck and lightly sank his teeth into the tender flesh. He reached around in front of her and she moaned as his warm hand stroked the bare lips of her sex. He scooped some of her wetness with his fingertips and sought her clit.

He found the little nub and flicked his finger back and forth over her as he slowed his thrusts. He circled his hips slowly, his dick touching every inner surface of her pussy. She felt weak in the knees, as his fingers stroked her more intensely.

Shelby could feel the little muscular tremor deep in her body that warned her another orgasm was eminent. Her pussy was quivering around the cock buried inside it and she knew she was on the verge of an explosion.

Her eyes traveled up to his reflected face and all she could think about was looking into his eyes while he finished her off.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and gently pulled, lifting her chin. He tugged it a little further, forcing her back to arch, pushing her ass hard into his stomach.

She had a sudden thought that this was like something she'd seen on Discovery Channel, primal and animalistic. They locked eyes and he said, "Come for me baby. Come over my dick."

He pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger and Shelby dissolved into pure pleasure. Her body bowed and tensed against him as she shuddered. She was so overwhelmed she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.

She whimpered as she did exactly what he said and came over him. Ryan thrusted deep and slow inside her twitching, clenching sex prolonging her orgasm and enjoying her every shiver. He loved the way she responded to his touch, the way she seemed to come and come and come for him.

He loosened his grip on her hair when he felt her body relax beneath him. She pressed her overheated face to the slick, cold glass before her. When she opened her eyes, he was smiling softly at her.

He kissed the corner of her mouth and he laughed quietly as she flicked the tip of her tongue over his bottom lip.

"I want you on top of me," she said, "So I can look at you as you fill me with your cum. I want it so badly."

Her words made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. It was exactly what he wanted to do and he wanted to do it now.

He growled and pulled out of her, he grabbed her upper arm roughly, and spun her to face him.

He wrapped one arm around her back and tangled the other hand in her hair and kissed her deeply. His tongue slid over hers as he held her tightly against him. He broke the kiss and gently pushed her backward onto the couch.

Shelby fell onto the thick cushions, the fabric felt soft and silky on her bare skin. She stretched out along the length of the seat, waiting for him to join her.

He took a moment to look down at her naked body. She fixed a smoldering gaze on him. Shelby bit her bottom lip as her eyes travelled from his face down the length of his body.

Her legs were spread for him. Ryan knelt on the couch between her open thighs, looking into her damp swollen sex. She reached down and lazily trailed her fingers between her legs, she shivered as she brushed her clit.

He stroked his length a couple of times, pulling his dick to its fullest, hardest potential before he fit the head of his cock against her opening again.