A Spy Too Far Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers

Once in their room Anne Marie put her arms round his neck and said "Tony dear I am sorry. But this morning you had me very worried for a few moments. There is no-one else capable of filling your role, if you had refused the operation would have been cancelled." She kissed him passionately on the lips - "Welcome home lover and husband to be." She whispered. "Now we really do have to work at being husband and wife for real."

Nest Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie lay back in the bath and thought about the days events. She had been pleasantly surprised at first meeting Tony, although when she had first seen him unshaven and in his sea going uniform, she was a little put off, but something about him she found very attractive. If she had to have a make believe husband, at least she thought, it was nice to have one who after a shower and a shave looked a bit dishy, and she would not have to pretend too much with him. The photographs she had been shown had not done him justice. She knew she would always remember that first sighting of him, totally absorbed in the safety of his submarine, as he gave the necessary orders for her berthing as he brought HMS Tenacious alongside earlier that morning.

Although at first she was frightened that he might not co-operate with the operation. She realised almost as soon as she had spoken, that she had been rather too hasty in her comments. She had seen his record, it was a record for any person to be proud of, he was something of a national war hero, but on a personal note, it had also been quietly hinted that if anything, he was a bit of a womaniser, so she had no doubts that the sexual side of their forthcoming marriage would not create a problem for him.. Now she was gradually feeling increasingly optimistic about the whole operation. She was even more sure after knowing him for a few hours that she could work with him.

She was heartened at the party in the bar downstairs, by the obvious genuine respect and affection his crew had for him, and the dismay that had been expressed by almost everyone, at losing him. However, the big hurdle was yet to come. She had avoided all sexual contact since her disastrous marriage of a few years ago, and now to have to climb into bed with a strange man, was for her a bit nerve wracking. She knew though, that it had to be done, the Gestapo were no fools, and any inconsistency in their cover story would be fatal for both of them.

Anne-Marie was 24 and had been born of a Belgian mother and a French father, and she had been brought up in a small town on the Belgian coast not far from Zeebrugge. They were a relatively wealthy family, her father was a local banker, and well known and respected in the area. After school she had not had to work and had stopped at home to help her ageing mother.

In 1938 she had met a young German man named Wolfram, who was on holiday in Oostende. They had fallen in love, and despite her parents dislike, and virtual hatred of all Germans, they had married. The wedding in Zeebrugge had turned out to be a typical German drunken affair. His parents did not come to the wedding nor did any of her other relatives. His relatives were some way away in North Germany and although they sent their best wishes, it was a bit too far for them to travel.

On her wedding night she retired to bed awaiting her husband, who she was sure would join her shortly to consummate their marriage. She had taken great care of her toilet, and was wearing a lovely silk nightgown which was a sneak present from her mother. It was past 1.oclock in the morning when he had arrived in their bedroom rather drunk.

He had that night taken her virginity, in a brutal and drunken fashion. Leaving her dazed, and bruised. After he had finished, and before staggering away to get more schnapps, he had invited his best man to avail himself of his "French whore" as he called her. In all, she was raped four times that night by Wolframs friends. The next morning, Wolfram had been very apologetic, and eventually because she was so deeply in love with him when he was sober, she decided to stay with him, but above all, the real reason was that she was frightened of what would happen if she told her father what had happened, so she decided to stay with him. But the desire for revenge, burned somewhere deep inside her. She could never ever completely forgive him, and she stayed with him out of pride, and to give him a chance to redeem himself. She did however, ensure that in the few months before war was declared she never conceived. It was in July, when Wolfram was recalled to Germany to rejoin his SS unit. She was obliged to go to Germany with him, and they stayed in the family home at the village of Rickelrath near Wegburg in North Germany.

She was heartened by the fact that his family were lovely respectable people, and made her very welcome, and when eventually Wolfram's sister Ursula, sensing Anne-Maries unhappiness, had after much probing, eventually discovered how her brother, had treated his new wife on their wedding night. She was extremely angry, and told the whole family. Naturally the family were shocked, at first they found it hard to believe her, but apparently unknown to Anne-Marie, Wolfram had previously been twice accused of rape offences against local single girls. Due to the fact that he was a prominent and active member of the Nazi party, he had not been prosecuted, or even censured for his crimes. His father was very bitter and blamed the SS doctrine, and his time in the Hitler Youth and the arrogance that resulted from their training for his anti-social behavior. His father personally hated the Nazi regime, and what they were doing to Germany, like many others of his generation he was convinced that they would ultimately bring disaster to Germany. But never did he voice his fears in front of Wolfram. Even his own father feared betrayal by his own son.

In 1939 the war started, and shortly after the fall of France, Anne-Marie was informed that her husband had been killed by the resistance, in a partisan ambush. She was shocked, and saddened in one respect, but deep down she also felt a sense of relief. After a short period of mourning she was considering returning to her home in Belgium. However, the Nazi's firmly believing that she must be seeking revenge for the death of her newly wed husband, and knowing that she spoke both French, and German reasonably well, invited her to join them as a secret agent working with the Gestapo against the resistance.

They wanted her to return to Belgium and join the resistance, and to betray the underground fighters. Her first instinct was to refuse, but Anne Marie sensing that it was more of an order than a request, felt that it could be dangerous to refuse, and much safer to go along with them, she was sure that back near her home, she could find a way to get out of her predicament. To refuse outright, could put her in greater danger. Thinking quickly, she agreed wholeheartedly, that she was seeking revenge and was the right person for the job.

She was seeking revenge alright, but nor for her husbands death, but for the invasion of her country, and what they were doing to her beloved France and to Belgium her adopted home. Both her parents had died by this time, her father of a broken heart at seeing his country invaded and her mother from cancer.

Thinking quickly, she decided this could be a good way to help throw a spanner in the works of the German regime, and if she was cunning enough, to get a measure of revenge on Germany, and the Nazi party. From there, and after a while, it was easy to convince her controllers that she could quite easily become a double agent. When the opportunity arose, and with Gestapo permission she defected to England, and offered her services, and during the next fifteen months soon proved her worth. Both sides making full use of her skills..

British intelligence provided her with snippets of intelligence. which had kept the Nazi's interested, until her Nazi controller Herr Schaeffer, made the suggestion one day in passing, that perhaps she could somehow get a high ranking British Officer to defect to Germany. He pointed out that the propaganda value would be of enormous help to the Third Reich.

Anne-Marie promised she would explore the idea, but when she told her boss of the suggestion in London he had just laughed it off, but a quite junior clerk overhearing the conversation interrupted, and suggested that perhaps a Lt Cdr Tony Nash might be the ideal candidate, if they were to go ahead with the plan. Pointing out at the time it would be a good way perhaps of getting inside information on the U Boat war. For a time the idea was kicked around, and then when they at last made a full examination of Tony's personal record, which showed that he had a German background, and he spoke German fluently, and still had a Grandmother and other relatives living in Berlin, the idea became a distinct possibility.

The fact that he also had his specialty in signals, and he would certainly have sufficient expertise to recognise any German codes, which would be of value, all this information quickly excited a lot of interest. The loss of merchant shipping to the U Boats was of national concern, and they all knew that if they could crack the German codes it would give them a fighting chance of diverting convoys away from danger.

Somehow the idea took off and the operational details were quickly developed. However, they recognised that Anne-Marie participation would be vital in protecting him, from the retribution of the partisan movement, and for guiding his initial introduction to the Germans . So the idea was that Anne-Marie would have met the Commander at some time previously, whilst in the UK, and having met again, had fallen desperately in love with him, and they had become secretly engaged to be married. At the time they recognised the idea was not foolproof, but it was the best they could come up with. Now she realised the first step had been taken, and now between them, they had to develop a fool proof cover story that would satisfy the Gestapo.

The obvious story, would be for Tony to insist that he had always felt that Germany was his home country, and that was where his roots were. It was a story which could from the German point of view be believable, and that politically he tended to be sympathetic to the Nazi regime, and the way in which they were restoring Germanys pride after the country had been so badly treated at the end of the first World war. He also wished to be re-united with his relatives, his grandparents, cousins, and childhood friends who all lived in Berlin, and he hated the thought, that he might be fighting and killing his own family..

Now the mission was underway. She gritted her teeth, and drying herself quickly, she came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped round her waist, her breasts bare as she moved over and sat on Tony's lap. At first Tony demurred, he was a bit shy, and he tried gently to push her off but Anne-Marie clung on to him.

She told him. "Darling Tony from tomorrow, we are to be legally man and wife, and we have to play the part in every way, we dare not pretend. We have a week to get to know each other intimately. If the Gestapo get hold of us, we have to be word perfect in our personal knowledge of each other, our sexual likes and dislikes, and especially all the little intimate things, such as how we like to make love. It is important that we are perfectly honest with one another."

As she finished speaking, she pulled his head down and started kissing him. Tony was startled at the rapid turn of events, but realising that she was right, he nervously followed her lead, he at first wrapped his arms round her. As he felt her body cling on to him, he heard a loud moan of satisfaction escape from his own lips.

They collapsed on to the bed and within minutes Tony groaned, as he felt for the first time the wonderful sensations of Anne-Marie's slim sexy body against his. This was part of the job that he had not really considered until now. Obviously he thought, this job has its compensations?

Anne-Marie clung on to him tightly and somewhat nervously, as he started to push his cock deeply into her. He was holding her tightly against his body. They paused for a second as she reached down and yanked the towel away, which was still round her lower torso. Tony gasped as he saw and felt the whole of her naked body against his for the very first time. He knew that he was making love to one of the most desirable women in his experience.

His cock was soon thrusting deep inside her, and with that thought raging through his head he began to make love to her with great care and consideration, thrusting and pushing as deeply as he could into his new wife to be. Tony however, was a considerate lover, a fact which Anne-Marie soon appreciated, and which gave her greater confidence. As for the first time since her disastrous marriage, she started to enjoy the experience of sexual intercourse.

It only took a few thrusts for Anne-Marie to reach her first orgasm. Tony felt her muscles clamp down on his cock, as if she was milking it. It was a fantastic feeling, as he thrust in and out of her at an increasing tempo, and the sensation was soon all too much for him to hold back for long. He looked at the beautiful young woman who lay beneath him, her eyes closed; she seemed to be making love with great enthusiasm and enjoyment. He couldn't believe it, the feelings were surging through his body like nothing he had experienced for a long time, when he felt his body tremble for the first, but not the last time that night, he came in long pulsating thrusts into that lovely lady writhing below him.

For Tony that was a night to treasure, and to remember. When they eventually slept, they did not hear the bombs that fell in the near distance, which made an important yet vital change to their wedding plans. It was almost ten o clock when he awoke, to the sound of the shower in the adjoining bathroom. Today was his wedding day, but just as he was coming to grips with the idea then he became aware of the banging on the bedroom door.

The landlord called out "Commander there is a telephone call for you in the lobby."

He grabbed his dressing gown, and went down stairs where Mr. Broughton told him that they could not marry today, as the Registrars office had been bombed and gutted the previous night.

"You will just have to live in sin for the present Commander, until and unless we can find an alternative. It is highly possible that the ceremony can take place tomorrow at the Portsmouth Guildhall. We will of course put the pressure on for you, to make sure it happens."

One of the problems they faced, was that they were fairly sure that they were being watched. Portsmouth as a principal Naval Base was almost certain to have enemy agents or sympathisers in the area, such as the IRA, many of whom were active Nazi sympathizers, and the Germans would be watching Anne-Marie closely. Briefing for Tony would have to be done in a variety of less obvious ways, using a wide range of subterfuge methods. The easiest way was to use the ships handover procedure, as the excuse for several clandestine meetings at HMS Dolphin. But this virtually excluded Anne-Marie, but brought Tony up to speed on several important things he had to know. He also got a crash course on making small explosive devices and booby traps.

Tony quickly learned that Anne-Marie was a very professional person, stubborn, and even at times a hard person; yet beneath this entire hard exterior, their was a very loveable personality, waiting to get out. Tony had no doubt that she would be prepared to die for any person she cared for deeply enough. She spent many hours that week turning him into an agent, and a believable husband and lover. Tony was told that he would be allowed to pass certain classified secret information on to the Germans, to make his cover more believable. It would be information that the British suspected they already knew, or would make no difference to the war effort. Anne-Marie in turn, left no stone unturned as she pumped him for information on his background, and his life story, and sought every bit of information a wife should have about a husband. In return she told him everything she thought was relevant about her past

Tony was shocked at her experiences .It seemed to him that she had done well to get over her past marital bad experiences, and now she seemed to be able to carry out her marital obligations with Tony with zest and enthusiasm. One night she told him that he had been entirely responsible for this; she found Tony a completely satisfying, and considerate lover. The image they portrayed as a married couple, was not false, but was certainly on his part becoming very genuine.

Later that first day they were told that a temporary register office had been opened at Portsmouth Guildhall. Shortly before the ceremony a knock on the bedroom door revealed a messenger from Gieves the naval outfitters, with a brand new reefer jacket and hat with gold braid as a wedding present from the crew of HMS Tenacious. the ribbon of his Victoria Cross had also been sown on.

As Bill his ex First Lieutenant told him later. "We couldn't let our skipper get married in the wrong uniform now sir could we?" A reception had been laid on at the Keppels Head where some influence had been brought to bear, to provide a wartime wedding cake made hurriedly in the RN barracks nearby, and the booze flowed freely for a few hours until normal opening time.

Over the next few days Tony gradually developed a deep affection for Anne-Marie, but inevitably, the time for their departure arrived, and the honeymoon was over. The time had come for them to make the first decisive step into enemy territory. Their first hurdle was to develop a plan to account for Tony's departure from the UK which took quite a bit of soul searching.

This was not easy and took some time to formulate as total secrecy was imperative . Once they were in France, Anne-Marie could contact her controller, and his defection, they hoped, could go ahead quietly as planned. But first they had to provide a plausible way of escaping. They knew they were going into terrible danger, and they were also warned that the mission must remain a secret, especially from the resistance. The Germans had successfully infiltrated the resistance movement several times in the past. Tony had been warned, and was very aware that if he was captured he would be executed as a spy.

Next Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Tony

Tony Nash had been born in Berlin to a German mother, and a British father. His father had been a diplomat in the British Embassy in Berlin for some years, and Tony had therefore spent most of his early life in Berlin. His family had moved back to England in 1928, to the family farm in Wiltshire which was run by his Aunt (his fathers sister) in conjunction with her own farm, which adjoined theirs. He had finished his schooling, and then gone on to Oxford. He subsequently decided on a career in the Royal Navy, and had gone on to Dartmouth the Royal Naval College, and his career in the Royal Navy.

He enjoyed his leaves from the Royal Navy and he very soon when he had time, started taking an active part in the farms management, together with his first cousin Jean an attractive brunette who was about his own age, and who was head over heels in love with her handsome cousin. Many of the local girls, including a few young married women set their hats at Tony, but he was a typical sailor and employed the philosophy "Love them and leave them."

He studiously avoided any long term romantic entanglements, especially as increasingly it was fairly commonly assumed that war was imminent. From 1937 onwards the armed forces were actively recruiting for the Territorial Army, and the RNVR was busy training weekend sailors. Contracts were being given to local engineering works for military supplies. The whole environment had people expecting war, but quietly and desperately hoping for peace.

Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers
123456...9