A Story About Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's body was shivering with sexual energy. She was sweat soaked, and beginning to tire. She took the dick out of her mouth and worked it in her skilled hand. She knew her handjobs were good, because in her past, it was as far as she'd ever go with a guy. Now, she was lying in a spooning position, still being fucked hard by Xavier, and she jerked Damon's cock. She was now panting and moaning quickly and loudly, as everyone else did the same.

She heard a very loud growl/ coming from the counter, and she looked over to see Roderick standing with every muscle in his frame flexed, his head thrown back, and Devon squatted down sucking his dick as faster than seemed possible. As she worked her mouth and right hand up and down his shaft, he twitched and let out moans ecstasy. It was apparent that he was cumming in her mouth, and apparently she didn't mind. Mary's idea was confirmed as she saw some cum drooling out of her mouth dripping onto her ample breasts.

As the Xavier's pace quickened, Mary knew he was about to blow his load as well. She opened her legs and reached between them to pull the dick from her throbbing pussy, and she pushed it up against her stomach and cupped a hand around it to keep stroking it. He kept up his trusting motion, and then let out a long moan that was linked to an orgasm. His warm juice flowed out of the head of his dick, and it warmed her hand, forearm, and stomach.

It was Damon's turn to get off, and he knew it. Mary concentrated on her work, and stroked him. She moved off the couch to kneel between his legs. She took her cumcovered left hand and squeezed Damon's balls. She was sure he wouldn't mind the fact that she didn't clean up.

"Let me know when..." Mary said looking up at Damon.

"Aight, girl." Damon replied.

She bent his cock forward and put her mouth around it, and started to suck and lick in a rhythmic fashion. His breathing increased almost instantly. She wondered if her skills were similar to Devon's. She knew that she didn't have a much practice; seeing as how this was the third dick she'd ever sucked. She had tried it her freshman year of high school for all of three minutes. There was another experience, but she couldn't quite remember when it was or whom it was with. Her mind was still a bit hazy.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna...cum... ugh!" Damon exclaimed.

As the words left his mouth, the jizz left his dick. Mary caught the first blast onto her tongue as she pulled him from her mouth. Tasting cum was exactly what she was trying to avoid. The next rope shot straight up, and a drip of it landed on her cheek. This did not faze her, as she kept jerkin him. Rope after rope shot out of his dick like a geyser, and majority of the liquid came down on his stomach and on the couch. He seemed to collapse while already sitting.

Satisfied with her work, she stood and surveyed the room. She saw the three men seated naked, dosing. Devon had quickly made her way to the bathroom. Mary walked over to the counter to get a quick drink. She had begun to feel a little cooler, and she figured a drink would bring her temperature down even farther. "Maybe its all this cum all over me thats cooling me down," she thought as she poured the drink. She, then, noticed her phone laying face up, unlocked. It hit her quickly, and she realized that Devon had done something to it. "That Bitch..." She thought.

Mary picked up the phone to see that a video had been recorded. To her horrified excitement, it was a video of their little get together. It just ended, but it seemed like so long ago already. Then a thought hit Mary like a sack of bricks. "I didn't even get off!" she exclaimed in her mind. She'd only gotten off with a man once. That time had to have been great, but her mind just wouldn't find the memory at the moment.

As she watched the video play on repeat, she realized that she still had the energy to get herself off. She drank the drink, leaned over the counter, spread her legs, as she had with Damon, and reached back between her legs. She then began to masturbate as she had in the shower, only this time in full view of three men, two of which had nearly just fucked her to sleep.

As the video played, and she moved her cum soaked fingers on her clit. She felt the pressure build up in her loins. She kept up the motion, and swayed her hips ever so slightly. Her knees bent, and her breathing became shallow. Just as she approached the point of no return, Devon walked out from the restroom. Mary locked eyes with her, as she let out a long, primal moan of bliss, as the rolls of an orgasm shot from her clit and resonated through her entire body.

Sat. May4th, 2015; In the Locker room of Morningside Gym:

Mary Yarm: "I really think I was on ecstasy. I took a pill that my friend gave me, and I wasn't sure what it was. I was drunk when she gave it to me, so I didn't even think before I took it."

Jefferson was in a state of disbelief as text after text rolled in. Her reasons rolled in, and his stomach continued to tie into knots. He knew her like the back of his hand, and he knew about every decision she'd made in her past, and never had he heard something like this. He didn't know what to think. He was a mix of worried, upset, disheartened, and excited. He couldn't place his finger on it, but something about the video excited him. It excited him sexually, he knew, to his own shame, but the action of sending evidence of that night said something about her. It was something about her personality that he didn't know, and learning about her was one of his favorite things to do in life.

Mary Yarm: "Are you mad at me? You seem mad. I'm so sorry; I just need you to understand."

"I'm not mad, but aside from that, I really don't know how to feel, Mary Mary...": Jefferson Knighting

Mary Yarm: "I feel awful about it. Like, I've never done something like that before, ever."

"Well, it seems out of character. I'm still trippin' off you sending me that video. Why didn't you just tell me?": Jefferson Knighting

Mary Yarm: "Words wouldn't have been enough."

"I can't shake the feeling that you sent it to me for a reason.": Jefferson Knighting

Jefferson made the statement without truly having an idea of what her motive could have been. Did she send it because she thought that he'd like it? Did she send it to make him jealous? She could have sent it by accident, and meant to send something else. His mind was all over the place, and his insides bubbled. For some reason, though, his cock was as stiff as a board. He couldn't shake the fact that the video turned him on.

He knew that seeing sexual material turned him on anyway, but seeing her doing things that a porn star would do, really got him going. Maybe the fact that he couldn't believe it is what was giving him the hardest erection that he'd ever had. Seeing her with other people possibly was the reason why precum leaked from his dick with the regularity of a broken faucet.

Mary Yarm: "I was so worried that you'd hate me after I sent that to you, but I just had to. You are my best friend, and I needed you to know."

"Well, you are mine too, and I definitely don't hate you. Haha. Can I tell you a secret...": Jefferson Knighting

Mary Yarm: "Well I just SHOWED you my biggest secret, go for it."

"Well, there's 5 people who know your biggest secret now :-P and my secret is, for some reason, I'm hard as a rock!": Jefferson Knighting

Mary Yarm: "Really?! I don't know why that makes me feel better, but it does."

"Yea, I am. I don't understand it, but I am. I've gotta get showered up, and head home. Text me later, or something, we can talk if you want. Ttyl": Jefferson Knighting

"Why did I just tell her that?" Jefferson thought to himself. He always seemed to tell her things that she didn't necessarily need to know. Maybe it's the reason why she shared everything with him. He shared just about everything with her so she reciprocates. He cursed himself, wishing she didn't reciprocate this information. Then he thought to himself, as he tugged at his balls unconsciously, maybe he wasn't so bothered by her video. Did it make him feel uncomfortable? Yes it did, but it didn't make him think any less of her. It more made him feel like he was inadequate.

He knew that he wasn't tall, and that he didn't have a huge johnson. Jefferson focused on having the best physique and being well read in the categories of intimacy. He sometimes felt self-conscious of his stature, and working out helped him to feel like he could compete in the arena of courting. Seeing those guys all over Mary made him feel as if he couldn't compete. His heart began to further sink, as he came to this realization, but as his heart fell, his hardon stayed as stiff as concrete.

Feeling the cold hardwood under his naked ass cheeks caused him to truly notice the warmth radiating from between his legs. Jefferson was so turned on that he could barely think straight. He still felt like he wanted to puke, but his beneath the waste brain told him to reactivate the video.

He picked up his phone, and scrolled back up the text messages. The message that caught his eye was the one that read "it all happened so fast." He knew the feeling, because before he knew it, the video was playing on his phone again, volume still full. Primal sounds of sex flooded the empty locker room, and it reverberated off the lockers. He felt a wave of sexual pleasure as he instinctively stroked his cock with his empty right hand. His normal motion was always slow rising strokes, tightening his grip as he approached the head, and twisting ever so slightly when the head was in the middle of his palm.

He instantly realized how wet things had become just in the span of one complete stroke. The entire palm of his hand was sticky and wet from his dripping cock. He looked down to see his rod glossy in his hand. Seeing this took away some of the negative feelings he was experiencing, at least for the moment. There was no mistaking his bodies messages. He was horny as hell, and wanted to get off. It wasn't that horniness that could be satisfied later. It was the deep natured urge to have a release right now.

Before he could really contemplate what he was doing, he began to stroke himself. Slowly at first, taking time to twist his hand on the head of his dick to get the extra sensation. He let out a soft moan that was drowned out by the sound of the looping video. His rhythm was perfect from years of practice, but his mind had been taken over by his instincts autopilot. Before he knew it, he was rubbing his cock at the same pace as the biracial guy plowing deep into Mary, on the screen.

It was feeling so good that he knew he'd have to slow down, or the fun would be over very soon. As wave after wave of pleasure shot from his dick through his body, his eyes rolled into the back of his head for a half second. He removed his hand, and took his slick clear-coated finger and began to run a ring around the middle of his purple head. His cocked bobbed with excitement, and the tinkles of gratification shot through his body as his finger continuously passed the underside of his erection.

A few minutes had passed, and he felt in control enough to stimulate himself more. He focused his attention to Mary's sporty titties, as they bounced in step with the man she was horizontally dancing with. "God damn she looked so fucking hot, and I'd give anything to have my dick inside her again," thought Jefferson. There was no denying how amazingly sexy she looked all slick with sweat and with two cocks entering her body in different holes.

Jefferson needed his other hand, because he wanted more. He sat the phone down on the bench, and swung his leg over to straddle the seat. Now, phone between his legs, and cock trying to point itself to the ceiling, he was ready. Mary had taught him something when they were younger, and he wasn't very sure of himself. She explained to him the most intense way that a man could masturbate, and he had listened intently. Mary wasn't a wild girl, but she knew her shit somehow. Then again, she had brothers. She had told him to grasp himself at the base with his left hand, since he was right handed. She had instructed him, while showing him on her thumb held in a thumbs up motion placed near her crotch, as if she had male parts of her own.

"You take your right hand, open it wide, and rub the palm of your hand over the head, where the cum shoots out. It will feel so good that you won't be able to handle it!" Mary had said, eagerly.

She had told him to go home and try it that day, and she said she'd be waiting on a note in school the next day, telling her all about how it was, and how right she was about it. He had done just that, but had exaggerated the greatness of it in order to make her feel accomplished. No wonder she thought he was such a good friend. Anytime he wanted to spice things up while alone, he would use her technique. Whenever they spoke about it, he referred to the method as "the Mary palm."

With his hardness in his left hand, he moved his right slimy palm over the head. The wave that hit him nearly took his breath away, and he let out a gasp as the feeling took him by surprise. He pushed down a little harder and rubbed clockwise then counter-clockwise to accentuate the feeling. He looked down to see that his cock's head was a deep shade of purple, and the opening was as red as it had ever remember seeing it. He was so turned on that he couldn't stand it.

While using "the Mary palm", he lost all awareness of his surroundings. He was now moaning to his movements, and his sounds of sexual excitement went along with the video as if he were singing with a song on the radio. He was gasping and moaning, and then closed his eyes as he his balls retract to his body. He knew that the moment of truth was coming.

He abandoned his special system for the more traditional full fisted pump. He had his right hand tight about his shaft and pumped it as if he were in a contest. Not too fast, but on time with the sound of the video. His strokes were powerful, and gratifying. His hand went up until the head was in his hand, and came down to the base of his cock with a little smack. He leaned back, placing his left hand behind him, for a sturdy base. When he shot his load, he didn't want to fall backward from the force of the orgasm.

He became aware of his surroundings as he looked around for something to clean up with. Jefferson never liked to just shoot without having a cleaning method close. He always shot six to seven thick ropes of cum and they always leap out of his dick in an erratic fashion. Sometimes it would spray high up and fall back on his hand, balls, and cock. Sometimes it would shoot straight back and land on his neck and chest. Other times, he had shot it at a forward angle and it landed up to six feet away from him.

He looked down to his left, and saw nothing. His right hand still stroking in time to the sound, he turned to his right. Seeing nothing but his own clothes, he figured he'd have to use them, but it didn't matter. He closed his eyes and enjoyed. He knew he'd cum hard within the next minute or two, so it was time to lose himself in his session. He allowed himself to moan, and moved his hips a little. He thought he heard a creaking sound, and a voice, but it didn't register in his brain. Then the voice sounded off louder, and he snapped out of his sexual trance.

"Damn, Jefferson... I'm impressed!" Said Gale, his overweight coworker.

Jefferson was horrified, and was in such an awkward position, that he couldn't think fast enough to do anything. He quickly sat up, and turned to point his cock toward the lockers on his left, but knocked the phone off the bench as he did it, exposing the video to Gale.

"I can't wait to hear this explanation. By the way, you got precum on the bench, and YOU are cleaning that up." She said with a chuckle.

Thurs. May 2nd, 2015; In Jefferson's house:

Jefferson's day had worn him out. After a ten-hour shift at the gym, he could think of only two things: Food and his reading chair. He walked into his side door and entered his kitchen, clicking on the light as he passed through the doorway. He walked straight into the laundry room to empty the sweaty contents of his gym bag, as his post-work routine dictated. He always washed his workout outfits and towels right as he got home, as to not be lazy and let sweaty laundry accumulate.

After getting that situated, he grabbed a bag of microwave vegetable steamers from the freezer, and set them to cook. He had his meal prepared, already, adding greens was the only part of equation missing. Once this finished, he warmed some grilled chicken breast from the refrigerator as well. After preparing a plate and pouring himself a Crown & 7, he turned and headed for his living room where his TV tray and reading chair awaited him.

He plopped down, pulled up his tray that now held his food, his drink, his copy of the Omerta by Mario Puzo, and the remote. He clicked on his huge wall mounted TV with the confidence that he wouldn't have to change the channel or adjust the volume. Living by one's self, brought certain privileges. ESPN's Sportscenter came on, as expected. The top ten plays rolled on, and the analysts droned on. He ate while he watched his sports, reflecting on the day's events.

His mind was drifting into thoughts of all of the nice female asses he'd seen in yoga pants that day, when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He had not too long ago lost his friend with benefits to her longing for a close relationship that he wasn't willing to commit to, while he was working on his doctorate. He was pretty sure that it wasn't her, or the girl that he had given his number to at the car wash. It could be Gale, but she typically didn't text him. She only made her snide remarks at work, after being caught staring at his package or butt. "Only way to find out, is to look," He thought.

859-359-7269: "Hey, Jefferson, how's it going?"

Not only did he not have the number saved, he didn't recognize it at all. The number had zero significance to him. Apparently it wasn't an accident, either, because the text had addressed him by name. He hadn't gotten a random text in a long time, and he was a little skeptical, but it would be easy to find out who it was. It was probably an old friend who had changed numbers.

"I don't have this number saved in my phone, who is this?": Jefferson Knighting

859-359-7269: "I'm a friend of a friend, but you don't really know me, so there isn't much a reason for you to know my name. I'm texting you to do you a favor, if you are feeling adventurous."

"I'm not usually one to take random leaps into anything that I know nothing about, but you've got my attention.": Jefferson Knighting

This wasn't the typical random message, and Jefferson had to admit that he was actually a tad bit interested. It was like a mystery game, and he was getting to be one of the players. He knew that he'd probably not go along with the stranger's game, because it could be a horrible practical joke played by one of his friends, or coworkers, but he was very interested as to see what this "friend of a friend" was offering.

859-359-7269: "Something you want will be in Frankfort, KY on Friday night, late. The address is 202 James Ave. It's an apartment complex that is near the campus of K-State. You are invited, and if you say that you'll be there, I'll make arrangements for you. "

"How the hell am I supposed to know what this something is? This could be a set up to harvest my organs or something, lol.": Jefferson Knighting

859-359-7269: "It very well could be, or it could be one of the best nights of your life, with you gaining something back that you thought you lost... the only way to find out is to show up."