A Story About Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not tell me what I'm missing so bad, and I'll tell you if its worth traveling for, since you seem to know what I'm in need of.": Jefferson Knighting

859-359-7269: "I'll leave you with this... If you don't come to the address tomorrow night, late, you'll regret it... let me know if you are coming before mid day tomorrow."

"You don't have to wait. I'm not falling for this sucker move. If its something I lost, I'm doin just fine without it. Thanks, but no thanks. Also, if you aren't going to tell me who you are, then I'm blocking this number.": Jefferson Knighting

Jefferson waited for a response, but one didn't appear. Had he just made a mistake? Was he really missing something? What could that person on the other end of the text be speaking about? Jefferson couldn't remember ever losing anything in Frankfort. As a matter of fact, he'd only been to Frankfort once in his life, and that was to play in a football game against Kentucky State. He had scored two touchdowns in that loss.

It had to be a practical joke. Probably his coworkers, aside from Gale, trying to screw with him. For safe measure, he opened up his phone's map application and searched the address. There it was, a couple miles from the school, an apartment complex. Maybe there was some truth to the anonymous text, but that wasn't enough. Secrets meant uncertainty, and Jefferson wasn't a person that dealt well with uncertainty. When he bet or took a leap forward, he wanted to be able to feel comfortable going all in. This random texter was asking him to drive from his home in Richmond, that he hoped the anonymous texter didn't know location of, to Frankfort, at some random location. Not just that, on a day notice with no other information aside from a promise of something lost, and the infamous "you will regret it" if he didn't comply. There was no way that this could be anything but a joke, he assured himself.

He leaned back, satisfied of his drawn conclusion, and shifted his thoughts back to those women's backsides that he got to admire. A woman, with long brown hair down to her back, came to his mind. She was tall, about five-eight, five-nine, and had a slender volleyball player build. She had worn only spandex, shoes and a sports bra, all black. Her skin was milky, and her features were all sporty. Breasts not too ample, but very nice and supple, and her ass was a thing of beauty. He could imagine how those assets looked without their coverings. She reminded him of someone... With that thought, he felt some pressure in his underwear.

Sat. May4th 2015: In the Locker room of Morningside gym:

Jefferson was stunned. His blood ran cold, and he felt like he would faint. Had he really just got caught masturbating, at work, by a coworker?! He didn't know if this was a dream/ nightmare, or a hallucination. He was speechless, and frozen on the bench. He was so thankful that he had the presence of mind to turn toward the lockers when he realized that Gale was standing and watching. How long had she been there? It couldn't have been that long. He cursed to himself. He might have been able to lie his way out of this one, had his phone not been playing that fucking video full blast, on repeat, over there on the floor.

"So is this part of your afternoon cool down, Mr. Knighting? You work out, turn all those rich bubblehead trophy wives on, then come in here, jerk your dick off, shower then head home? I don't know if that's the worst thing I've ever heard of or the best, hahaha." Gale said, truly enjoying this.

Still speechless, Jefferson shrugged. He could think now, but he wasn't sure what to say or do, so he limited his movement, as if she were a dangerous animal that pounces at the slightest motion. He knew that hoping that she would just leave was futile. She wasn't the type to walk away from things, and she especially wasn't going to walk away from anything gossip worthy. He was going to be forced to ride it out.

"This is the "Men's" locker room... May I ask why you are in here?" Jefferson questioned, with as much confidence in his voice as he could muster.

"I came to check on you, of course! The gym closed 30 minutes ago, and you've never taken this long to change and shower. I didn't know if something was wrong. I knocked before I came in, but apparently you had... distractions. Haha" Gale replied with a chuckle.

"Well, I'm fine, you can leave now." Jefferson stated with firmness.

"I'm not going anywhere, Jefferson." She said sounding evil.

The sinking feeling hit him, and the nervous cold chilled him from his head to the base of his spine. All the while his hardon remained strong. It still bobbed, and tried to stand at full attention. How the hell could he still be so turned during this moment? He remembered back to middle school, when his aunt walked in on him. It had ruined being nude alone for the next month. Here he was, caught, dick in his hand and cornered, and he was still stiffer than a wooden bat.

He knew he couldn't stand up, or move around to get dressed without fully exposing his ass and package. He'd have to stall a few minutes until it went down. He couldn't let her see him like this, or he'd never hear the end of it. He took a couple of deep breaths and tried to calm himself.

On the verge of collecting himself, he heard the sound of the video rise to ear level and he knew that Gale had picked up the phone, and was looking. Had he been white, he was sure, that he'd have been as red as a beet. The video being on loop only made things worse. The twenty-second clip played over and over, and he cringed in advance when a load moan was about to play. How could he get so caught up in Mary's video, that he'd got himself in this situation? Thinking with the wrong head was one of men's most fatal flaws, he thought.

"So is this what you are into? This is pretty hot? Hell, since my divorce, I watch just as much of this shit as you do. I wish I could trade places with her!" Gale said curtly.

"Is that why you were spying on me? Trying to sneak a peek at a naked guy, cause you hadn't seen one in a while?" Jefferson jabbed.

"Actually, I was worried about your perverted ass!" Gale responded with a touch of wrath in her voice.

"Sorry, I was only teasing. I'm fine... now will you get outta here so I can get dressed and take my ass home?" Jefferson said as casually as he could.

The video continued to play, and Gales did not respond. So far, the edge hadn't come off his dick. He was still stuck, and now there was no interaction. He wasn't sure if he should look over his shoulder, or keep facing away. If he looked and she was looking at him, he'd be mortified. She could be waiting him out, just so that she could have the satisfaction of looking him in the eye and laughing. After a long moment, he figured he could chance it. What did he have to lose, after all? He was already caught.

He looked over his shoulder, only slightly turning so as not to expose himself, and he saw her watching the video with fixed eyes. She held the phone in her right hand, and had her left folded across her chest. He realized that, surprisingly, her left hand was sensually massaging her right breast. She was turned on by this situation, he realized. It hadn't occurred to him that, being in her mid forties and having gone through a divorce a year and a half ago, she may not have had any, real, sexual contact or release with another person for a long time.

"Earth to Gale... Are you gonna let me get dressed?" Jefferson said.

She looked away from the phone, and stared him in the eye, steely. Her face slowly changed into a mask that he'd never seen. She looked down his back, and back up to his face. She turned her eyes back to the phone, and watched for another twenty-second run. After the video returned to beginning, she pushed and held the power button on his phone, and the screen faded to black, and the sound disappeared leaving on the sound of the air conditioner in the locker-room.

"Nope. Now turn around..." Gale said in a mater-of-fact tone. "I wanna get a good look at what you are working with. I haven't seen anything like what I walked in on in a very long time. I'm about to watch a live show, and if you try to back out, I just might have to write out an incident report." Gale stated with a smirk.

His heart began to pound as he realized the implications of what she had just told him. She actually wanted him to get off in front of her, and she was threatening to report what was going on in the locker room if he didn't do it. He was being sexually blackmailed, and he was in no position to bargain. The fact that he was trapped donned on him like nothing he'd ever experienced.

He continued to look over his shoulder, and gave her the "are you serious" look. Her silent reply came from her left hand. She pointed her finger toward the ground and rotated it in a counter clockwise motion, indicating that he should turn around. He looked down to see that his dick was still standing long and strong, twitching with his heartbeat. The head was still shiny with his wetness, and his balls still felt really heavy. He needed to get off, and he needed to get out of this embarrassing moment, so he had no choice but to comply.

Slowly, he turned his body and shifted his right leg over the bench. He then whipped his other leg around, exposing his full frontal nudity to Gale. The warmth of his blood radiated from the middle of his chest. He felt her eyes all over him, and it excited him. This could end up being something really fun, if he let go of his embarrassment and shame. He focused on how bad he wanted to cum, and summoned up the confidence to put on the show she wanted to see.

"I'm going to tell you what to do, and you are going to do it and like it. Got it?" she said in a teacher like voice. "To get this out of the way, you've got a nice ass body, and an even better cock... its really thick, and I wanna see what you are holding in those balls."

"The first thing I want is for you for you to stand up. Don't touch yourself, or anything, just stand up."

He rose, and his cock pointed straight at her while his balls hung low from his body. Another drip fell from the tip of his dick. Her mouth parted ever so slightly as she looked at him from head to toe. He could feel her admiration. And he hoped that she didn't want much more than a couple of cheep looks.

"Let me see that sexy ass." She ordered.

He turned back around to face the lockers, and before he could stop to think about anything, he felt her hands all over his ass. She squeezed both of his cheeks fully with both of her hands. He didn't move and he didn't flinch. The only part of his body that responded was, of course, his rod, which stood at maximum stiffness. She released and squeezed a few more times before wrapping her arms around his stomach and chest, rubbing him as if her arms were his and he were showering. Her hands passed over every ripple of his muscles, and she gave extra attention to his chest, caressing his pecs and pulling his nipples.

"I'm gonna jerk you off now, alright?" She whispered into his ear.

She put her face up to his back, pressing her ample chest against him. He could distinctly feel her hard nipples against him. She was definitely horny, and was going to do something about it. Her right hand snaked down his right side. Her hand moved from his chest to his bicep, and she ran her fingers down his arm. Then she brought her middle finger into crevice of the right side of the V on his lower abdomen. She followed the valley to his package, and he then felt the warmth of her palm cupping his balls. She gave them the slightest squeeze that felt very pleasant.

After releasing a slight gasp, his mind began to wander. He drifted off into his memories. A vivid moment popped into his mind that involved his balls being squeezed. This moment in his life directly involved Mary, and linking her to what was going on seemed very logical. He remembered a time that they had begun to wrestle. He gave her the chance to tie him up in an arm bar, and a full nelson, as they laughed and giggled. He had then reversed the hold, and grabbed her up in a bear hug style hold. She had reached back and put her hand between his legs, and she squeezed bat and balls as if she were wringing out a sponge. It had hurt, and he had let go, but it was not so painful as to truly make him upset. He had asked her where she learned to do that, and she had responded with a hilarious answer. She said that she had learned that move in a self-defense rape class. They had laughed together, and all the while, her hand hadn't left his privates...

The first stroke of his rigid penis brought him back to reality with a shockwave of sexual energy. Her soft hand felt so good up against his shaft. She didn't seem bothered by all of the precum that coated his dick. Her hand was closed around his him, with the head of his cock sticking out between middle and pointer finger. His member looked like her knew middle finger, though longer and fatter as if it were stung by a couple of bees. She rubbed and stroked slowly for a couple of minutes, and he knew that he was close. Her left hand moved from his hip to tug at one of his balls, and then rubbed down his sculpted quad.

He was trying to keep quiet, but his level of excitement wouldn't let him. A moan escaped him before he realized. It felt so good, and he had already gotten too close to cumming by himself, that he would blow at any moment. He figured that she knew too, because every time he felt the buildup between his legs, she would back off the head and only stroke the shaft, and fondle his balls, like a nurse doing an athletic physical.

"Turn around, and sit down, big boy." She directed.

Jefferson was too sexually entranced to fight her orders. He turned and sat back on the bench where he was settled before she had walked in to spoil his orgasmic moment. His mind was still on Mary's video. He wondered if he should be videoing this moment and sending it to her. What would she think? Would it hurt her, or make her feel less of herself? Would it turn her on as much as her video had turned him on? He had no way of knowing, but decided against it. She wasn't a visual person anyway, he knew. She'd always rather hear about an event versus seeing, what she would consider, a lackluster video. She wanted to hear about the feelings of things, not just see the action.

"I know you are about to cum, and mama's gonna let you, if you can last one minute in my mouth, ok?" Gale said in a sultry voice.

Jefferson nodded weakly, still stunned and a little embarrassed. He beheld her looks. She had her graying hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her chubby body was not unpleasant, but it was nothing that would turn heads. Her face was full, and her skin was tanned. She had wee bit more stomach than she did breasts, and her behind was flat. She was definitely not a head-turner. "Like Mary," he thought. She was in control of the situation, though. Her confidence added a slight sexiness to her, he had to admit.

She knelt down between his open legs and observed the head of his knob. She extended her tongue and used it to caress the underside of his cocks opening. Electricity ran up his spine. This was definitely not her first rodeo, and she was comfortable in the saddle. She wasn't wasting time, either. She took him in her mouth, and his cock disappeared more and more, until her nose touched his stomach. Her mouth was opened wide, and she did not gag. She looked up at him and stared him in the eyes. Then he felt something wet and wagging. Gale had stuck her tongue out and was licking his balls with his cock shoved deep down her throat. She was extremely talented.

Her abilities made his mind travel back to Mary, once more, who during their one sexual event, had showed off her uncanny flexibility. She had put her legs behind her head so that he could get as deep into her as anatomically possible. She had stayed like that for what seemed like hours, though he knew it was only minutes. They had also done it while standing, and her leg rested on his shoulder, while he was thrusting into her. She was extremely talented.

Gale pulled him from her mouth, and now sat on her haunches looking up at him. She looked proud of herself, and satisfied. It was obvious that she was starved for a little sexual play. She didn't even seem concerned with her own enjoyment. All she wanted to do was feel like she still had her ability to be sexy, and she was proving that to herself.

"Are you ready to finish? If so, ask Mama if you can cum." She said, as if instructing an eight year old.

"May I please cum?" Jefferson said, weakly.

"May I please cum, what?" Gale asked with playful scorn in her voice.

"May I please cum...Mama..." Jefferson asked, feeling a major amount of dissonance.

"I'm gonna get you off, and you aren't to let one drop spill, is that clear? All in my mouth, you understand?" Gale said.

"Yes Ma'am." Jefferson replied, still feeling odd as she took him into her mouth again.

This time, she used her hand along his shaft, and sucked on the head of his dick. Her movements were so fast, that without all of the spit and precum, she might have given him an Indian burn. She sucked hard, and her grip was tight. She made slurping sounds, and he could see the drool running from her chin, dripping onto her shirt.

The warmth of an orgasm rose from the base of his package, and began to roll up his spine. He felt his asshole clench, as she started to take his dick deeper into her mouth, rubbing the head up against the roof of her mouth. This motion caused the release.

"I'm cumming!" Jefferson groaned as the wave of pleasure washed him into a sea of bliss.

He thought of his finishing moment with Mary, and how he had felt wave after wave of intense pleasure and he rammed his cock inside of her. He remembered how he had totally let go, and moaned/ yelled so loud that he thought he would get a noise complaint from his neighbors. This intensity matched that time, and he knew that she was the cause of this feeling.

Gale had not slowed down, and was still pumping his cock, making more and more of his pearl fluid shoot into her mouth and down her throat. When the ropes of cum stopped leaping from his cock, she removed him from her mouth. She gave him a couple of slight strokes to see him shiver. She had known that his head would be super sensitive after getting off.

Jefferson watched as she got up without a word and headed toward the exit of the locker room. She wasn't even going to ridicule him or anything, and he was more than surprised. He was too relaxed to worry about anything though. The feeling he currently had, nearly made him laugh. His mind was on Mary, and he had just gotten a blowjob from his coworker who was nearly twenty years older than he was.

"See you on Monday, Mr. Knighting" She said back over her shoulder, in her normal, semi annoying voice, as his name faded a little as the door shut behind her.

Sat. May4th, 2015: 202 James Ave., Frankfort KY; Devon's Friend's Apt.:

Mary could feel that she was laying down on something uncomfortable and rough. By the way the small bulbs of roughness felt against her cheek, she was lying on carpet. She was slowly awaking, and as she gained more of her consciousness, she began to feel her aches. Her throat felt sore, as if she had been screaming bloody murder. She must be coming down with a cold, she thought. It was evident, because her body was feeling cold. She literally felt cold from neck to toe. The cold in the room where she slept blanketed her, and she realized that her front wasn't cold, just the back of her body.

Drawing the conclusion that she was asleep on a floor in a cool room did not give her comfort, but it didn't cause her to panic, either. She had awakened in much worse predicaments. She did wonder, though, where she was, and how she had gotten to the point where she decided to sleep on the floor without a pillow, or blanket. Suddenly, she became aware of her body, totally. She realized that she was not wearing any clothes. This fact included underwear. A bit of panic crept into her mind. What had gone on, and why did it involve her sleeping without clothes. Now, she wasn't sure she wanted to open her eyes, just yet.