A Story of Forbidden Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

"You're not a virgin anymore, my love. Your snatch belongs to Ronny and you'll love being his sex-slave. Whenever he gets horny, I'm going to make sure you satisfy his needs."

"God, it hurts, sooooo bad... so bad."

"Don't worry. You'll stretch and soon it will feel good. Just wait, you'll love the ending."

Debbie had no idea what her mistress meant, as her heart continued pounding out of control. "Aaahhh, aaahhh... yeeeaaahhh," she moaned.

Ron was experienced well beyond his years. He couldn't pump or go any deeper so he merely jerked his loins, as he jettisoned searing cum into Deb's overflowing hole. Her stomach heaved each time cum entered her belly and loud whimpering sounds erupted from the bewitched girl. Kelly noticed the lines of torture slowly disappear from the girl's face and she knew Deb was ready for more. Her hand snaked under the heaving belly and went directly to the dripping cunt.

Kelly looked at the girl's face and watched her eyes roll upwards when she rotated the clitty around in the immense oil. "Get ready, my love. Eventually you'll learn how to masturbate with a man's cock buried in your belly. This time I'll do it for you," she whispered and smiled at the submissive girl. Kelly put the swirling bud between her skilled fingers and turned the teenager into a wanton slave. She yanked the clit and never let up, as she jiggled her hand back and forth at a tremendous pace. "I can see in your face that you're almost there."

"Oh geez, not like this... please, not with a man... with Ron."

"That's a good girl. Fight it all you want, my love, but you'll be Ronny's bitch."

"God, what's happening?" What?"

"Keep moving that pretty ass... you're getting close and Ron is still filling your belly with hot cum."

"God, I'm burning up. I'm so hot... burning up."

"Good girl. I know you don't like men... don't want sex with a man, but sometimes you'll have to do it for me... to make me happy." Kelly's hand moved nonstop, as she molested Debbie's clitoris with skill and expertise.

"Please, please Kelly... don't do that. No more!"

"Don't you want to make me happy?"

"Aaahhh, yeeaa... yes, oh yes."

"You know how to make Mistress happy!"

"I do, oh, I do, but...?"

"Oh sweetie, I feel it... your belly. You're cumming all over Ronny's cock. You're Ronny's bitch."

"Oh God, no, no!" Debbie was very familiar with what happened once she reached a certain aroused state. Abruptly her stamina came to an end and her mind willingly rushed over the highest peak of desire. The first spasms were random and sporadic, but then her entire body went into severe convulsions, as her dear friend used her precious clitoris to destroy her willpower.

Kelly tightened her hold on the throbbing gem and twirled it back and forth with her strong fingers. "You're cumming! Oh gawd... you're cumming, my love."

Debbie's orgasm flourished and her womanly juices coated the thick cock despite her reluctance to have sex with Ron. She felt the hardon shrink and eventually it popped out of her slippery hole. Her legs were weak and far too wobbly to remain in a kneeling position, as she toppled face-first onto the floor.

Kelly never hesitated. Her fingers molested the crushed clit and kept Debbie's hips jerking uncontrollably for the longest time. The two lay on the floor while it took a few minutes for each to regain their composure. Totally exhausted, Debbie was thankful for the respite. She snuggled into her mistress's body and relished the tight embrace.

Once Kelly felt strong enough and capable of moving, she ushered her girlfriend out of her nephew's room. She led the girl back to her own bedroom where they jumped into bed and were asleep in record time.

***

Debbie woke in the middle of the night with a jolt. She grabbed the hands, which were caressing her already perky boobs, but quickly relaxed once she realized where she was. She let go of Kelly's hands and welcomed the tender caresses, as the woman skilfully made her nipples throb with anticipation. Debbie closed her eyes and let her emotions soar sky-high, welcoming the heavenly lovemaking.

Kelly had awakened long ago. She purposely lay beside her teenage sweetheart dreaming and scheming, as vivid images of Debbie and the sexiest woman in the neighborhood filled her head. Kelly had control over the adorable babysitter, but she needed more. Once Debbie told her that she was in an intimate relationship with Linda, Kelly struggled to concoct a plausible plan to get control over Linda and completely dominate the woman.

Kelly hugged her young friend and kissed the side of her face. "Earlier... when you made me the happiest woman in the world, I realized that you are special," she whispered, as her hands roamed up and down on Debbie's chest. She deftly pinched both nipples and the girl whimpered out loud. "I'm going to make love to you."

"Yes... dear God, yes."

"I know you suffered... had a hard time submitting to Ronny's crude sexual assault," Kelly said.

"No... yes... yes," Deb moaned, as her nipples were tenderly rolled and caressed by an angel.

Having the teenager under her spell felt terrific and Kelly pressed forward, wanting to know all of the sordid details. "I adore you and feel very envious that you and Linda are lovers. I think she is the sexiest woman in the world and you must be proud being her submissive lover," she whispered, assuming the older woman was the one controlling the relationship.

"Oh no, Linda's not in control. I am," Debbie replied and immediately felt reluctant to say more, but it was too late to go back. "No, I'm in control... I'm her mistress."

Kelly's ears perked up and a shiver of desire shot through her body. "Oh my... oh my, I'm very impressed, my love. Linda's such a refined and sophisticated lady. How on earth did the affair happen? How did you get control over her," Kelly asked and ran her lips up and down the side of Debbie's flushed cheek.

Deb was hesitant yet that didn't stop her reply. "It just happened. We didn't plan to have an affair; it just happened," she said. "I was upset and very distraught because I didn't understand my sexual desires. I just had a big fight with my best girlfriend... and well, I was upset. My desires seemed strange and weird and I just didn't understand them."

"Yes, I can understand how you were troubled by your sexuality. Did you two talk," Kelly asked?

"Yeaa, yes. I stayed over that night and well... she hugged me and tried to comfort me when I started crying. We were in her spare bedroom and sitting on the bed. It felt so nice being in her arms and she told me that there was nothing wrong with having feelings for another girl," Deb stated. "I don't know how it happened... my head was on her chest and the next thing I knew my hand was inside her blouse... feeling her tits."

"Yes, yes, then what?"

"She asked me to stop fondling her, but for the first time in my life... I took charge."

"Yes, yes?"

"It was the best feeling ever. She pleaded and begged me to stop, but I kept feeling her tits. Soon I had her blouse open and her bra undone. When I kissed her nipples, all she did was moan," Deb said, as she started getting very excited.

Kelly's heart pounded, as her appreciation for the teenager increased. "Yes... yes."

"Well I felt strong and in full control. I could tell she felt guilty for letting me feel her up, but I felt powerful. When she stood up and acted like she was leaving the room, I grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back," Deb said. "I made her stand up straight and on her tiptoes so her arm wouldn't hurt."

Kelly tightened her embrace and kissed the girl's face. "Huuummm, yes."

Suddenly Debbie felt obligated to reveal everything that happened. "I think I was hurting her, as she begged me to let go of her arm, but I twisted it harder and made her cry out because of the pain. I don't know... I felt in control for the first time in my life and didn't want to stop," she informed the attentive woman. "I was mad at my girlfriend and suddenly I wanted revenge."

"Yes... yes!"

"I turned her around and pushed her down on the bed. She landed on her back and I've never seen anyone so gorgeous or so seductive. Her tits were completely exposed and she didn't cover up or hide," Deb said. "Her tits... her tits are so big and luscious. I would give anything to have boobs like her."

"Yes, Linda has the nicest tits... well, from what I can see when she is dressed."

Debbie sensed Kelly's enthusiasm and continued. "Well... well I thought I would die when she didn't move or struggle when I laid down beside her. She begged me to stop, but she didn't move or try to get away. Dear god, her nipples... when I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples, I had to force myself to slow down. I so wanted to cream my panties, as her tits felt... tasted so good."

"Yes... yes."

"When I started kissing her chest... then her tummy, she tried to get up. I don't know what got into me. I grabbed her hair and forced her to lie down again. She whimpered and sobbed, but I could tell it was all pretend... put on so I wouldn't think she was easy."

"Oh my... I can only imagine how aroused you were."

"Yes, I shoved my hand down inside her panties and my fingers touched her pussy. I remember hearing her beg again, but when I pulled really hard on her hair, she stopped. Oh god, she was so wet and my fingers got soaked."

Kelly's heart was pounding and her blood boiling. "Yes... then what?"

"I yanked her hair and ordered her to spread her legs. Dear lord, when she did, I finger fucked her and it was totally amazing when she creamed all over my fingers."

"What! What!"

"She came right away. Her body went out of control and she climaxed so fast that I didn't believe what happened. Well, after she had the orgasm, we hugged and kissed until I couldn't wait. We undressed and... and... well we made love for hours. I've been with girls... other girls, but when Linda touched me... felt me and kissed me... it was different."

Suddenly it was Kelly's turn for impatience. She kissed the teenager on the lips and stopped the story telling, as her skilled hands turned the heated girl into a sex-slave. The resulting orgasm was record setting when Debbie climaxed almost immediately and Kelly made sure the teenager knew who was in control. "I love the fact you're submissive and my precious lover... but I've dreamed of having Linda under my spell since I moved into the neighborhood," she whispered. "I'll be the happiest woman alive if you help me."

Debbie was eager to please the woman. "Yes... I'll do anything to make you happy... well as long as Linda isn't hurt in any way."

"Don't worry, my love. I have much experience with subs and know exactly what Linda needs and wants. You and I will ensure she gets more sexual satisfaction than ever and I'll make sure she doesn't think it was your doing," Kelly said and then told a lie. "She never has to know you told me about your affair."

***

Linda was friends with just about everyone in the neighborhood, but she was especially close to the Taylor's. She was best friends with Susan Taylor because they had many of the same interests plus they were members of the same golf and country club. Susan was Debbie's mother so that meant Linda had the perfect babysitter, as she used the girl on numerous occasions.

When Linda received a phone call one bright and sunny morning, she never thought it would change her life. She met Kelly when the woman moved into the neighborhood and they did become fairly good friends right away. Kelly invited her over to her place saying she had something extremely interesting to show her. Without a second thought, Linda put on a nice outfit and went down the block to see her friend.

Kelly greeted Linda and they immediately went into the kitchen on the pretence of having a morning coffee and a nice chat. Their conversation started out with the local happenings around town and included nothing of a serious nature. Then Kelly looked Linda straight in the eyes and brought her dear friend to her knees. "Sweetheart, you and Debbie are lovers... you're having sex with your best friend's daughter," she declared and paused to let her words sink into the woman's distraught mind. "But no one has to find out."

Linda tried to look the woman in the eyes, but she had to look away when her heart started racing out of control. "Whaaa, what?"

"Debbie told me all about your immoral affair. How you two are lovers," Kelly replied. "It's up to you! No one has to know."

When the woman mentioned a way out, she prayed. "Oh please, no one can know. It wasn't Debbie's fault. Please, don't tell anyone," Linda said. "My marriage... my life would be ruined."

"Linda, my love, your secret is safe with me," Kelly replied. "You simply have to be my slave."

She heard the woman's demand, but Linda wasn't sure. "What? I don't know. What would I have to do," she asked?

"Come! Come with me into my living room where we can be comfortable. We can talk and I'll try to explain exactly what you'll have to do for my silence," Kelly stated, as she guided her friend into the living room and to a nice soft, easy chair. "No one will ever know about your affair if you obey."

Linda reluctantly sat down and Kelly sat on the arm of the chair, as she put her arm around her friend in a loving fashion and went on to explain everything. She told Linda a lie about how Debbie had been over babysitting for her and one thing led to another until the two wound up in bed together. "It just happened. We never intended on having sex... it just happened," she explained. "Probably just like it happened with you and her."

"Yeeaa, yes," Linda replied. "It just happened."

"We started talking and you know how persistent and persuasive I can be. When Debbie let it slip out that she was overly fond of you, well it didn't take me long to find out all about your intimate relationship with her. I could tell that she truly loves you and you must know how badly she feels now that she has told me," Kelly informed the shocked woman.

Linda didn't know what to say so she merely sat still and listened, as the woman explained the whole story. Then to her utter horror, Kelly called out. "Debbie, my love. Please join us in the living room," she shouted.

Debbie was very hesitant when she came into the room. She had waited in another room for Kelly's signal, which the two had set up before Linda arrived. Deb wasn't sure if her dearest friend would forgive her for revealing their sexual relationship. When she looked into Linda's dark, brown eyes, her heart started pounding.

Linda stood up and opened her arms. "It's okay. I probably would have done the same thing," Linda whispered, as she welcomed her young friend with a loving embrace. Then she pulled back and stared at the girl and in particular at the leather dog collar around her neck, which had a two-foot long leash attached.

"I'm sorry... so sorry. I don't know what came over me," Debbie replied, as she wrapped her arms around Linda. "You mean the world to me and I didn't mean to tell."

"I know. It's okay... really. Please don't worry."

"Thank you... thank you. I love you."

Linda reacted without thinking. She pulled back and kissed the girl on the cheek to let her know she did forgive her. Then she looked over at her devious friend and realized Kelly had a ravenous desire for power and control. When the woman reached for something on a nearby table, Linda merely stood still when Kelly swiftly slipped a leather collar around her neck.

Kelly clipped a short leash onto a ring attached to the dog collar and stared into the bewildered eyes. "Today we are going to do some role playing. My sweethearts will be actresses and do everything I demand," she said in a low steady voice. Kelly had full control over the two attractive women she dearly cared about and she wasn't about to miss out on her dream.

The lighting was dim and the room was cozy, as Kelly offered drinks to the nervous women. They sipped on the refreshing drinks and the alcohol actually took the edginess off the unexpected proceedings. Linda felt flushed, but still in reasonable control of her emotions. The first drink regulated her breathing; the second slowed down her heartbeat and the third calmed her anxiety.

Kelly had outlined her plan to her young friend so Debbie knew what to expect. Following the third round of drinks, Kelly decided it was time. "We have something special for our dearest slave. Debbie, my love, please go to the bedroom and get him."

Everyone stood up and Kelly slyly held onto Linda's leash, as they walked away from the chair. "I know you two are lovers and act like animals when you're together," Kelly said, staring straight into Linda's bewildered eyes. "I'd dearly love to watch Debbie make you her sex slave, but today I crave real animal passion."

Linda had no clue what Kelly was talking about, but Debbie did. The young woman quivered thinking about Ron and she desperately wanted to warn Linda. Kelly sensed the girl's intention, but quickly put a stop to any warning. "Debbie! Go to the bedroom and get him. I've waited for this moment forever."

Debbie immediately rushed down the hallway towards the back bedroom, obeying her mistress' command. "I know you think you're sophisticated and one of the most civilized women in the neighborhood. Today you're nothing but my little slut who is going to show everyone her submissive nature."

"What? Please Kelly, I'm not a slut... submissive."

"Linda, my love, Debbie has told me all about you... how you cream all over her tongue and fingers. You're a horny married woman who needs real cock and a royal fucking."

"No, Kelly no."

"I told you, my love, the only way to keep your naughty sexual relationship a secret is to be my slave," Kelly whispered and stared at the shivering woman.

Linda tried not to blink when tears whelmed up in her eyes. She heard footsteps coming across the tiled floor and turned to find Debbie and what was supposed to be a dog entering the room. Ron was on hands and knees with his impressive hardon well hidden under his abdomen and Debbie had a firm grip on the dog leash to keep his head high in the air. When the teenager hit the carpet, everything got eerily quiet except for his loud breathing, which sounded almost like panting.

Debbie was practically dragged along by the muscular teenager and she let go of the leash once Ron was beside his aunt. He snuggled into the tight space between Kelly and Linda and tried to rub up against the shivering woman. Kelly had a tight hold on the collar around Linda's neck, as her nephew admired the sexy woman. "We are going to do some role-playing," she informed a shocked Linda. "Have you ever used role-playing during sex?"

"Naaaa, no," Linda replied and shock her head, as she tried to visualize role-playing and sex together.

"Well you're about to experience the fucking of your life," Kelly said.

Linda could only imagine what the woman was talking about and she was scared. She tried to reach down to grab the dog leash and stop Ron from sniffing her lower extremities. "Help! Geez, he stuck his face under my skirt... in my crotch."

"Stand still, love. Ron wants to checkout his newest bitch."

"What? I don't understand." Suddenly Ron shoved his face between Linda's milky thighs and then he shook his head a few times as if to indicate he was after something. When Ron stuck his tongue out and wagged it around in a most enticing fashion, Kelly was very pleased. "Just wait! You'll get it, Ronny dear, in more ways that you ever imagined."

"Huuuggg. Oh gawd, stop him. Please stop," Linda pleaded

"My love, you're going to make me the happiest woman."

"Huuuggg. What?"

Kelly jerked the leash and pulled Linda back to the big armchair. "Sit down! I was going to take it easy on you. Take my time turning you into my newest slave, but hearing your pathetic pleas has changed my mind," she whispered.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers