A Story of Forbidden Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

"What are you doing? What are you doing to me?"

In the quickest heartbeat, Kelly sat on one of the arms of the chair. She leaned close to Linda until their faces were inches apart. "I've wanted to see you on your hands and knees from the first time we met. Watch you get that delicious ass fucked by a big cock," she said. "I love role-playing; don't you?"

Severe expectations and the illusion of what the woman meant sent her heart into erratic convulsions. "Please, Kelly, don't... don't do this." Linda desperately grabbed her skirt and tried to hold it in place so Ron couldn't lick her bare skin.

Ron was beside Kelly and he abruptly moved around the chair so he was directly in front of Linda. He promptly sat on his haunches pretending to be a sex-starved dog and put his arms down at his sides. Kelly was looking at her prey and she noticed Linda's eyes open wide in amazement and the woman's jaw dropped. "What do you think, love? Do you like big cocks?"

Her breathing held and Linda tried to retain a measure of control, as her heart pounded. "Naaaa, naaaa," she moaned.

"Is Ronny as big as hubby," Kelly asked? Then she grabbed Linda by the hair and held the woman's head steady.

Linda stared straight at the massive penis and she took three or four quick breaths. "Whoaa... oh my," she whispered.

"Yes, I know what you mean. Is Ron bigger... is he bigger than your husband, my love?"

"Oh please, please," Linda pleaded and then her head was jerked viciously back and forth. "Dear lord, yes, he's big... bigger... much bigger!" She stared at the big cock and felt herself getting hotter by the second, as her cheeks turned red and flushed.

Hearing the humiliating admission from the married woman was satisfying, but Kelly was greedy. "Yes, Ronny has a big cock. Have you had sex with a man who is as big as Ronny?" Then she jerked on the hair to demonstrate her control. "Are you ready to get fucked by a real cock?"

Linda tried to shake her head, but the hair pulling hurt too much. "Noooo, noooo, please Kelly," she moaned.

Without warning, Kelly grabbed one arm and put it behind her back while Debbie did the same to the other. "Sit still... very still, my love. Let Ron show you what it is like being a real bitch," Kelly whispered. She held the leash in one hand and a handful of dark, curly hair in the other. "Open your legs. Spread them so Ronny can see your bitch-hole."

Linda stared straight ahead. She wasn't able to loosen the grip of the two women and remained captive with her arms outstretched. One arm was behind Kelly's back and the other behind Debbie's. Suddenly her head was tilted downward and Linda noticed Ron happily wagging his tongue. "Oh please, please don't," she pleaded.

"Open those slutty legs and show Mistress how much you want to please her. Make me happy... or else!" Kelly jerked on the hair again. "OPEN, or else!"

It sounded too much like an ominous threat and Linda didn't know what to do. She couldn't see Debbie, but suddenly someone pushed her skirt up and pried her knees apart. The buzzing in her head grew extremely loud and Linda found it impossible to think straight. She felt a warm face against the insides of her thighs, just before she received the biggest shock of her life.

Suddenly her hair got severely yanked, as her face got tilted upwards. Kelly glared into the teary eyes. "If you don't obey every command and do it immediately... I'll ruin your pathetic life. I'll tell everyone what a slut you are and how you had sex with an innocent young Debbie," she whispered. "I said open your legs and show Mistress how much you want to make her happy."

The face pushed farther between her legs and almost reached her crotch, making her hips squirm around uncontrollable on the soft chair cushion. "No! Lord, what are you doing?"

"You heard me. Open your legs... wider! Put your feet on top of the chair arms," Kelly ordered.

Linda obeyed without hesitation, too confused to wonder why. The two women let go of her arms and seized her legs, as each put a scissor lock on them. She was helpless as someone's fingers grabbed the narrow band of cloth between her legs and pulled the panties off to the side. The whiff of raw sex drifted through the air and Ron dove for the heart of the strong scent. He lapped the hairless crotch, relishing the wonderful taste of a real bitch. "Oh gawd, what's happening?" Linda moaned and rolled her head back and forth.

"That's a good girl. Keep them spread, nice and wide, so Ron can lick up all of your cum. Have you ever had sex with a dog?"

"No, dear gawd, no!"

"I love role-playing. Get ready, my love. First you're going to show Mistress how much you like getting tongued; then you're going to get a big cock in your bitch-belly." Kelly let go of the leg and returned to intertwine her strong fingers in Linda's hair, as she jerked the head backwards until it rested on the back of the chair. Then she stared into the glassy eyes. "Ron needs more. Get ready, my love, Debbie is going to hold those gorgeous pussy-lips open."

Linda squirmed frantically, as her ass moved back and forth, but there was nowhere to hide. She merely stared into the threatening eyes, expecting the worst. "No, please don't. Please Kelly."

"Like I said... I love it when you beg. It makes me hot as Hell," Kelly said. "Let's watch Debbie hold that luscious cunt open for Ron."

"Dear gawd, Kelly, please stop! Debbie, please."

"Good girl, Deb, that looks fantastic... wider, hold them wider."

Debbie pinched the puffy pussy-lips and yanked them sideways. "Yes, oh geez, she's ready," she whispered to her mistress.

"Darling, it's much better and more stimulating if we let our pet do it," Kelly declared and motioned for Debbie to stop. "Go ahead; open that gorgeous pussy for Ronny, Linda darling."

Linda didn't know what Kelly meant. Her arms were free and they were coaxed downward. Someone deftly pushed her hands between her legs, just as Ron's tongue lashed through her crotch. Ron continued licking and quickly coated the fingers with saliva when they tried to cover the precious opening. All of a sudden her head was on fire and it felt like all of her hair had been pulled out. As if controlled by voodoo magic, Linda cried, yet her fingers obediently reached for the puffy labia.

Kelly's face was etched with a fury of pure lust. She watched her slave slowly put her fingers on the reddened lips and then shift sideways. Kelly would never forget the scene. One instant the pink jewel lay completely exposed, jiggling back and forth in a most tantalizing manner. Then her nephew's tongue lashed across the small, puckered asshole and stroked the entire slit until raking the throbbing gem. The shapely hips thrust wildly and it appeared that the woman acted in pure desperation.

The fingers swiftly pushed the pussy-lips together, but Kelly immediately countered Linda's defense. The woman pulled Linda's hair, as hard as she could, and jerked her head up and down, bouncing it off the padded chair. "Don't you dare! Don't make me angry," Kelly said, as she glared into the teary eyes. "Give it all to Ronny!"

Once again the fingers obeyed and exposed the delicate clitty for the hungry teenager. Ron loved this part, as he knew it got the bitch ready for mounting. He quickened the pace and licked Linda's crotch nonstop until he had the hips matching his tempo.

"No, no, make him stop."

"Holy shit. I think you're getting close."

"No, no, I'm not... I can't be. I'm not!"

"Yes! Hold that slutty pussy open for Ronny. Are you ready?"

"You're crazy. Wrong!" As soon as Linda said it, she knew something was amiss. Now it wasn't her own fingers holding the labia spread; it was Debbie's and the young woman showed no mercy. "Good boy. Lick. Lick it all up and make her your bitch. Good boy, Ronny, good boy."

It appeared to be some kind of ritual and Linda was the sacrifice. Her stomach churned with unknown doubts, as the two young women took control. Linda threw her arms out to the sides and dug her fingers into the soft material of the chair. One woman kissed her hard on the lips and the other demonstrated a burning desire to humiliate Linda to the max. "Keep doing it, Ron. Good boy, keep licking until she cums," Debbie whispered.

Linda assumed such great humiliation and embarrassment would enable her to fight off the degrading demands, but she guessed wrong. She arched her back and held her body perfectly rigid. The first spasm rocked her fragile confidence like a severe jolt of electricity. It destroyed any hope of a salvation and Linda readily allowed Kelly to tongue-fuck her mouth. Debbie held the legs spread and allowed the tongue to rake Linda's suddenly raw clitty again and again.

Linda's tummy exploded, sending volumes of womanly juices into the teenager's ravenous mouth. Ron's tongue was masterful, as he was expertly schooled by his aunt. Each stroke entered her crotch near the bottom, grazing her asshole, and seemed to carve a distinct path up through the slit until it lashed across the upstanding clitoris. When the tongue polished the sensitive clitty, Linda's hips jerked wildly up and down. Then the tongue started all over again. Each time Linda felt her stamina diminish and her lust build, which was a deadly combination.

Kelly broke the demanding kiss and hissed at her. "I'm not satisfied. I need more!" The woman put her mouth at Linda's ear and used her teeth to disparage her captive. "Yes, Debbie! Hold them open and let Ron have it all. Look! She's the biggest bitch, getting licked clean by a horny teenager."

"Dear gawd, what's happening to me," the distraught woman asked?

"Linda! Tell Debbie you're Ron's bitch."

"Oh geez, oh geez, I can't stop. He's... he's, oh Jesus, he's licking my pussy."

"Yes, I know. Are you his bitch?"

The resulting cry was music to Kelly's ears. "Yes, a bitch. He's licking and making me his bitch."

It was comical as Kelly and Debbie both spoke. "Good girl. Let go... give it all to Ronny," Kelly whispered.

"Good boy. Eat her... lick the bitch. Good boy, get her wet... ready for the real humping," Debbie exclaimed.

Linda succumbed to the drastic tonguing and tried to regain some measure of control. She heard Debbie talking and it sent shivers of despair up and down her backbone. It couldn't happen, could it, she wondered? Linda reasoned that Kelly wouldn't force her to have sex with a man when she wasn't taking anything, no birth control.

If Linda thought the demoralizing affair was over, she was mistaken. She was too lightheaded to fight off the determined Kelly and in no time the woman had her on the floor. Both women ripped off Linda's clothes and left her naked. Kelly forced her onto her hands and knees beside a sturdy footstool. "Here, you better lean on this. You'll never last once Ron mounts you," Kelly whispered. "Put your chest on the stool and it'll keep you upright when he jumps on your back."

Linda heard the shameful declaration, yet she failed to fully comprehend. Without thinking, she rested on the footstool and hugged the top with her tired arms. She repeated Kelly's last words over and over and then a tremendous weight hit her back. Her hips thrust forward with an unexpected velocity of a gunshot, but they rammed into the padded stool. "I can't... I can't. Not without something... a condom," she pleaded.

Kelly was beside her and had her lips on her ear. "Sluts don't use anything. Are you ready, my love? Ready for a big, hard cock," she asked? "Ron is going to make you his bitch."

"No, please no, stop... stop!"

The only one who planned out the entire encounter was Kelly. She had instructed and ensured her nephew knew what to do and when to do it. The one thing she insisted Ron do was take his time and not blow his load too early. Kelly wanted a supreme surrender from her sexy neighbor and she mouthed her request to Ron. "Do it. Rub your cock in her slit and get it greased before you bang her."

Ron wrapped his fist around the thick shaft and jabbed the wet pussy-lips. The flared head split the labia and in no time it glistened with slippery lubrication. Ron rolled his cock up and down the pink slit and coated some of the lengthy shaft, which caused Linda to wiggle and shift her hips trying to avoid the clever molestation.

Linda slyly tried to evade each thrust; yet she had no idea where Ron would strike next. Added to her misery was Kelly who craved more humiliation. "Ron is a horny teenager. He's getting his bitch ready... coating her doggie-cunt with lots of pre-cum," she whispered right into Linda's ear. "Don't worry, my love. Once he lubricates your honey-hole, it won't hurt when he fucks your brains out."

The woman's laugh sent tremors of doom through her head. "Kelly, please no, it's gone far enough. Please stop," Linda begged. "I can't!"

"That's it Ronny, keep rubbing your cock in her little pussy... her girlie pussy. Yes, yes!"

"Please, Kelly, please no."

"Don't you want Ronny's nice big cock?"

"No... no, please, Kelly. Protection... need protection."

Ron felt Linda squirm and move to the side. He quickly grabbed the perfectly rounded hips and yanked backwards with all of his might. The blunt end of his ramrod hit the opening and Ron seized the chance. He gave a powerful thrust with his hips and felt the tight opening surround the first few inches of his prick. He knew enough to hold still for a few seconds, enabling Linda to stretch and get ready.

The scene would forever be etched in her head. Kelly watched in awe when Linda's mouth gapped open and her tongue rolled out of her mouth. She knew what had happened. Linda's ass went higher and her arms straightened, as her body became brutally rigid. When her eyes bugged out of her head, Kelly knew Ron was ready to make the gorgeous housewife his devoted bitch. "Holy shit... yes, he's in! Ronny, yes... you're inside her," Kelly whispered.

"Ggggaaaahhh, gggaaahhh," Linda mumbled, as the thick cock entered her narrow cavity.

Kelly licked the side of Linda's flushed face and kissed her ear. "Ronny is going to make you his bitch... his little doggie bitch," she whispered.

"Gaaawww... no, no."

"Sweet mother, my love, his cock is in your belly. I'm so happy Ron's bigger... much bigger than your husband. Do you like his big cock?"

"No... yes, no!"

"Mistress wants you to cum all over Ronny's cock."

"No, I can't... I can't."

"Don't you want to make Mistress happy?"

"No... yes, no."

Ron held the hips in a vicelike grip. He pulled backwards just a little and then rammed his hips at the bare ass. His cock pierced the cervix and hit a barrier. Ron readied himself for the loud scream that would indicate the bitch was his and he pumped his hips like a madman. Linda felt her hips crash into the footstool and the teenager thrust his cock to the hilt causing her breathing to stop.

Debbie stared in awe and she was speechless when the horny teenager ravaged her dearest friend. She watched Kelly demonstrate her dominance over Linda and knew what the woman would endure before it was over. Debbie remembered being taken by Ron and not being able to stop or slow down the savage intercourse. Kelly had one hand wrapped in Linda's hair and she was forcing the woman to remain upright with her arms extended.

Kelly kissed and taunted Linda. She used the handful of hair to jerk the woman's head back and forth and slapped the hanging tits around and around in big circles with the other. "I love when my slut cums... when she cums all over a big doggie cock," she said in a loud, stern voice. "Do you want me to keep your secret... not tell anyone that you're a slut?"

Her back was severely arched and her belly was full of raging cock. "Yes... oh, oh, no. I can't... I can't," Linda moaned, as a vicious spasm shot through her midsection. She was unfamiliar with a lust that could control her sanity. Suddenly the teenager rocked her torso forward and then pulled back, as she balanced on her knees.

"Oh no, he's... he's," she thought, as she felt the teenager's body go out of control. "Kelly, no, he's!"

Ron fucked her from behind and felt a tremendous power and glory when his cock embedded each time he pounded his hips at her. The orgasm seemed to go on and on and just as he blasted the last ounce of cum into the inferno, he felt the hips shudder. Everyone was fully engrossed in the raunchy intercourse. "Holy fuck... yes, yes, she's there," Kelly stated.

"Look! Her hips... they're moving," Debbie whispered.

"Huummpphh... huummpphh," Ron grunted.

"No, no, I can't," Linda moaned and tried to remain still.

"Yes, Ronny, keep pumping your big cock into her... keep pumping."

"Oh my, oh my, I think she's cumming."

"Huummpphh... huummpphh."

"What... what is happening to me?"

"Oh honey, you're getting fucked by a real cock... a big cock."

"She looks adorable... so sexy."

"Gaaawwwddd... gaaawwwddd."

Kelly yanked the hair. "Do you want me to keep quiet... keep your little secret?"

Linda arched her back and let go. "Yeeesss... yeeesss," she said, as the convulsions took full control of her beleaguered body. She felt the cock throbbing wildly inside her deepest regions and her inner being tightened and milked the buried penis. "Dear gawd, I'm cumming... I'm cumming!"

***

The bubbly teenager knocked on the door and rushed into Linda's house. She ran up to her best friend and immediately wrapped her arms around the woman. "I started my period... started my period today," she declared and tightened the loving embrace. "I was so worried."

Linda welcomed the girl's display of affection even though she felt extremely depressed. "I'm so happy... so happy for you," she whispered, as her eyes filled with tears.

Debbie felt the woman's body shudder and she heard a sob. She quickly pulled back and looked at her dear friend. "Oh no... no... oh my god, no," she moaned and wrapped her arms around Linda again. "Are you sure?"

"Yeeaa, yes. I'm days overdue... feel something like I did with Cindy," Linda replied, referring to her daughter.

Debbie felt so many emotions and all of them were directed at the woman of her dreams. She grabbed Linda's shaking hand and promptly led the woman out of the living room and down the long hallway to the master bedroom. There were no words and only actions. Deb put her hands on the burning cheeks and held the face in loving fashion before swooping in for a heated kiss.

Linda felt the teenager's panicked response and she never resisted. The girl's hands quickly unbuttoned and unfastened all of her clothes and left her standing beside the bed naked and shivering. Linda closed her eyes and remained motionless, as the teenager stripped. When the hot bodies came together, the tits meshed and so did the pelvises, as a lingering kiss ensued.

Both were breathless when Debbie broke the kiss. "Everything will be okay. I know your husband will never understand, but I'll be here for you. Please, oh please, let me move in with you," she pleaded and smiled. "I want to be with you."

"Eeehhh, I don't know. I have to think," Linda replied, as her mind swirled around and around with great confusion. "Yes, Harvey will leave me, as he would never forgive me."

Deb renewed the loving embrace. She wrapped her left arm around Linda's back to hold her steady and pushed the woman backwards onto the bed. Deb landed on top of Linda and her head filled with joy, as she deliberately forced her thigh between Linda's legs. Her right hand sneaked in-between the pelvises and instantly found the gem she was after.

When the fingers squeezed her clit, Linda protested. "Debbie, please don't. I'm not ready... just not ready," she whispered.

Deb felt strong and in control. All of her life she was submissive and let others control what happened, but with Linda it was different. The woman needed someone strong and powerful and Debbie took charge. "Let me show you. Spread your legs... I want to make love to you," she whispered.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers