A Story of Forbidden Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

Her clitoris was on fire and the bud was stretched to profound lengths, as Deb yanked it out of the secret hideaway. "Debbie, oh my, please don't... don't do that," she pleaded. "I'm not ready."

Deb released the swollen clit and rammed her long middle finger into the steamy hole. She cupped the bony pelvis with the palm of her hand and tried to keep pressure on the squished clitty, as she arched her back to stare into the teary eyes. "I need you... want you. I want you to be my lover," Deb whispered and swirled her finger around and around as she kept raking the most sensitive g-spot with her fingertip. "I love when you're mine... all mine."

"Oh Debbie, your... your fingers."

Deb pressed hard on the responsive spot. "Yes, keep moving. Keep moving your pussy... your hips."

"Ooohhh, oh."

"Yes, my love. Yes!" Deb's hand pumped and moved like greased lightning in a true fucking fashion. "I need you to cum."

"What... no, please Deb, I can't."

Deb pinned Linda down with her upper body. "I want to be like you. I'm going to be with Ron," she whispered. "Have a baby too."

"What? You want what?"

"I'm going to ask Kelly... ask her to have Ron make love to me until I get pregnant."

Linda felt a tremor shot through her midsection and then her hips thrust wildly up and down. The finger never stopped moving and her clit throbbed like crazy. "No, you can't... Debbie you can't," she said and tried to lift her head.

Deb's mind was made up. "Yes. I'm going to have a baby too... just like you. We can be together... like it should be." She felt the womanly body shudder and go into random spasms, as the hips rolled from side to side. Her finger raked across the tender g-spot, as the orgasm convulsions controlled Linda's body. "Yes, my love, cum... cum... cum!"

THE END

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers