A Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Lisa!" A male voice called out from across the sand. "Come on we're going to play another match."

Lisa waved back.

"Come on Donnie, let's go do it again." Lisa said as she reached for Donnie's hand and stood.

"No, oh no. That's enough for one day. You go ahead." He pulled his hand back.

"Aw come on, just one more match." Lisa pleaded.

"I think you better try and do without me. I'm not getting off this blanket for a while longer. You wore this old body out." Donnie settled back in a prone position beside his wife.

"Okay, but we'll miss your kills. See ya!" Lisa bounded back up the sand.

"Sweet girl." Mary Ann commented.

"Yea, sweet, pretty and too full of energy." Donnie added, as his eyes closed trying to relax.

"And you wish you could have that sweet, pretty, young energy all over you, don't you?" Mary Ann chided.

"What?" Donnie quickly opened his eyes and looked up at her through the glare of the sun. "What are you talking about? I don't need sweet young stuff like that when I have the spicy hot stuff right here." He reached over and tweaked her through her suit.

"Hey!" Mary Ann shoved his hand away. "You better be glad you didn't say 'old' stuff. You wouldn't have had any 'stuff' for an awful long time if you had."

"If anybody is old right now, it's me." He rolled over onto his stomach. "Oh, that hurts."

As he rubbed the soreness in his hip he heard excited voices start calling out behind them. Donnie could tell immediately it was not from the excitement of the game. He looked back over and saw Lisa rolling around in the sand holding onto her leg. At first, he wasn't sure what was happening. She was definitely in some kind of pain though.

Mary Ann noticed, too.

"Donnie, hurry and go see what's wrong." She pushed him up.

Donnie stumbled up and ran over to the commotion.

"Lisa, what's the matter?" Donnie said as he knelt down beside her.

"Oh, it hurts, it hurts," Lisa repeated as she rocked back and forth, grasping her left calf.

"Did you sprain something? What happened?" Donnie looked at her face and saw the grimace of pain.

"No, man," one of the guys said, "She went to dive and just doubled over in the sand grabbing her leg."

"Lisa, what's wrong?" Donnie asked again, grasping her shoulders.

"No, no, it's a cramp. Oh, and it's a bad one. Oooow." Lisa curled up in a ball.

"Here, let me help." Donnie said as he grasped her leg and tried to straighten it.

"Oww, oh no stop." Lisa protested.

"Wait, sit still. You have to stretch it out to get rid of it." Donnie held onto her leg and did just that. "I used to get some really awful cramps. Try and relax it."

He knelt above her and leaned his body into her foot. He stretched the muscle and got the immediate pain to stop.

"Oh, God that feels better already." Lisa lay back in the sand. "Oh, but it is still ready to tighten back. I can feel it."

"Come on. Let's get you back over to the blanket." Mary Ann said walking up beside them. "Donnie, pick her up and bring her over."

Her husband did as she asked without thinking. He scooped the young woman up in his arms. Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her across the sand.

Once back down the beach Mary Ann helped Lisa down on the blanket.

"Here, sit down right here." Mary Ann spread the blanket out further and Lisa, with the help of Donnie, lowered herself onto it.

"Thanks. Thank you so much." Lisa spoke trying to calm her breathing. "That hurt so much. It still hurts actually, almost as if it wants to cramp again."

"Tell you what," Mary Ann said as she knelt down on the blanket, "why don't you turn over and let Donnie rub the cramp out for you. He is good at that. I should know, he's done it for me often enough."

Donnie looked at Mary Ann with a questioning look. He had a moment to think this time. He felt rather awkward having already massaged this skimpy bikini-clad young woman's leg once and then wrapped his arm around all that bare skin as he carried her over here. Plus he really couldn't remember the last time Mary Ann had had a cramp.

What was she doing?

Mary Ann returned his look though with a nod toward Lisa, letting him know that she meant it.

"Yea, sure, I can do that." Donnie said as he crawled around to Lisa's legs. "Let me see if I can get rid of that nasty knot."

Mary Ann helped Lisa get comfortable on her stomach. Donnie took her leg in his hands again, but this time let his palms massage the tightness that was most definitely still there. His fingers could feel that balled up muscle.

"Ow! Yea, right there." Lisa groaned. "Can you feel it?"

"Yep, it's tight alright." Donnie said as he rubbed harder.

"Here," Mary Ann opened their cooler and pulled out a bottle of water, "let's get some liquids in you."

"Thanks." Lisa took the bottle, leaned her head back and gulped down a cold swig. "Ahhh, that feels good, both the drink and the rubbing. Oh yes, right there."

Donnie felt Lisa's calf and it seemed as if it was loosening up and he thought maybe he should stop. Only in that same instant, without thinking about what he was doing, Donnie let his eyes roam up the woman's tanned and muscular thighs. He then looked upon her taut, bikini covered, bottom. A small part of him actually had the urge to slide his hands up just a little farther. Just as quickly as the thought came to him though, it went. Guilty, he looked up to see if Mary Ann had noticed him looking at Lisa that way.

Mary Ann was not paying any attention to him. The girls were deep into womanly gossip already. That was the only thing he would call the kind of conversation they were having.

They talked on as if he was not even there...

Lisa said to Mary Ann and smiled devilishly. "Isn't he gorgeous?"

"What?" Mary Ann asked.

"That hunk walking up the beach there, he is an absolute babe!"

Mary Ann followed the direction of Lisa's outstretched arm pointing down the beach. She saw him. He did look like very handsome and like a 'hunk'.

"Come on, Lisa. I'm married." She replied.

"So, it doesn't mean you can't look!" Lisa nudged Mary Ann in the side as she glanced at the young man strolling closer toward them.

Mary Ann lingered in her gaze. He indeed he was attractive; very attractive actually. He had short black hair, and chiseled features. "Look at his stomach. What do they call it, a washboard?" Mary Ann commented.

"That or a six pack. And I could drink that up pretty quick, umm-mmm-umm!" Lisa added.

"Oh you're bad." Mary Ann said.

Donnie was enjoying the conversation himself, but he thought it time to let them both know the cramp appeared gone and his sports trainer duties were complete.

"Uh, girls? I can hear every word you're saying." Donnie said almost reluctantly let Lisa's leg rest back on the blanket.

Both women giggled like schoolgirls. Of course, one of them still was, he realized.

Seeing his wife laughing and enjoying herself made Donnie feel good. Maybe Mary Ann was getting a chance to feel younger on this vacation of theirs.

"Does that feel better?" He asked Lisa.

"Oh, yea, that feels a lot better." Lisa said as she rolled back over.

Guilt trip number two, or was it actually fourteen, came over him as his stare fixed on the girl's chest. He watched in what had to be true slow motion as the perspiration dripped down this young lady's cleavage. He felt himself swallow.

Then he quickly looked up at Mary Ann. She was grinning, but her eyes were on Lisa as they continued to talk.

Had she caught him or not?

"Oh well, I better be off. Have a date tonight and need to get a shower and do something with this hair." He finally heard Lisa say. "You know, you guys have really made my day." She scooted up on her knees and rubbed her hands down her thighs. "I've loved every minute of our conversation Mary Ann. And Don, Donnie, I so thank you for my little rubdown. I feel great." She bounded up and her bikini top bounced with her.

"And we've enjoyed sharing our annual vacation with you, my dear." Mary Ann acknowledged. "I loved our little chat and I know Donnie enjoyed playing volleyball with you." She looked up at her husband and winked.

He grinned back at her and gave her a goofy frown. She was teasing him again.

"Yes, it made for a pleasant day." Donnie added, then gave his wife an exaggerated wink right back. "And I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Okay, you two be good."

"You too, young lady." Mary Ann said.

"You take care." Donnie called out to her trying not to follow her swaying black bikini bottom, but failing.

He grinned broadly.

Lisa walked up the beach and beyond sight.

The sun-soaked lovers gathered up their beach belongings and walked back to their beach house arm in arm. They held on to one another all the way up the steps. All the way to the raised, enclosed deck out back that looked out over the water.

"This has been such a beautiful day," Mary Ann said as she sat down on the deck lounger, "I enjoyed being able to sun and relax."

"I enjoyed it, too." Donnie said as he put the cooler down and stood up to stretch. "There were some really hot babes out there today."

"Why you --" she threw her beach towel at him.

Donnie caught the towel in midair. "Wait, you didn't let me finish," he said, holding the towel and patting his perspiring face with it. "Of course every time one of those youngsters walked by I knew none could compare to my babe. You've got it all, dear. And you are extra hot today in that new suit of yours. Mm-mm-mm."

"Just shut up and get me something to drink, you sick little boy." Mary Ann said as she lay back on the chaise.

"Would you like me to put some lotion on that redness on your back first?" Donnie asked with a warm voice.

"Yes, please. I would love some." She responded by trying to make her voice sound younger and batting her eyelashes. "Is this more like the other babes acted for you on the beach, Donnie-boy? Huh?"

"Now look who's being sick. Act your age woman." Donnie sat down on the lounger behind her.

Donnie warmed some lotion in his hands then slid them across her back, strongly applying the thick aloe lotion.

"Mmm, rub it in just right now." Mary Ann told him.

Donnie leaned in and rubbed a bit more firmly. As he did he got a nice view over her shoulder. "You know, you really do have beautiful breasts."

"Well, are we working or fantasizing back there?" Mary Ann asked, looking back into his eyes.

"A lot of both at the moment, I suppose." Donnie answered as he massaged her shoulders. "They do look a bit red on top too from this angle. You might want to lotion them up. This aloe stuff works wonders."

"Well indeed. Of course, I'm sure you'll volunteer to lotion them."

"I would be honored to nurse your breasts for you, my dear." Donnie said.

"What?" Mary Ann practically spat out.

"What?" Donnie replied, taken back at her sudden reaction.

"Did you just hear yourself?"

"Yea, I said I'd put lotion on your sunburned breasts. So? I've done it before."

Mary Ann bellowed with laughter. She realized her husband really had not understood what he had told her. "No, not like the way you offered a second ago. You offered to 'nurse' my breasts for me. 'Nurse'?" She said again, raising her eyebrow.

"What? Oh geez, no I didn't." Donnie sat there with another dollop of lotion in one hand. "Did I?"

Mary Ann nodded as she continued to laugh.

"Huh, must really have other things on my mind that even I didn't realize." Donnie grinned and knew the more he stared at his lovely wife in this lovely swimsuit, those 'things' were going to come to the forefront of his brain and elsewhere momentarily. He shrugged. They were up on the deck shielded from the beach and neighbors. "Well, do you want them lotioned or not?"

Mary Ann calmed her laughter to a mere giggle and answered him by swerving her body around and thrusting her chest out toward him.

"Okay then, let's do this." He smeared the generous handful of soothing lotion across her cleavage.

"Mmmm, that feels even better than on my back. What strong hands you have there beach boy." She batted her green eyes at him again.

"Well, miss, I could make it feel even better, by doing this," his hands went to her shoulder straps before she could say a word. In one swift move, the top of her suit was down. His circling palms spread the lotion across the rest of her breasts.

Then he lowered his head and settled his mouth over one already peaked nipple.

He teased it.

It caused her to groan.

Donnie stopped, shook his head and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Mary Ann asked.

"Me. I'm so desperate and depraved when it comes to you." He smacked his lips and made an awful face. "I am even licking the lotion off you...and it really tastes awful."

Mary Ann started laughing again herself, her whole body shaking. Her full breasts jiggled.

Donnie wanted to be aroused by the sight, any other time he would have been. But the awful taste in his mouth precluded any thought of being sexy at that moment.

"Look, I'm going to have to wash this taste out of my mouth. I'm sorry." Donnie sat there straddling the lounger, still smacking his lips.

"That's all right I'm really thirsty myself." She grasped his cheeks in her palms and kissed him. Pulling away she smacked her lips. "Ugh, you're right. That stuff is awful. You better go get those drinks."

"Right, be back with two cool drinks." Donnie stood and tried to wipe some of the lotion off his lips with his sandy suntan lotion covered arm. "Oh yuck. Worse! Forgot I still had lotion on my arms. Ugh!"

Mary Ann leaned back in the lounger and laughed out loud again as she watched him spit and sputtered all the way back inside the beach house.

She sat for a second or two before she pulled her suit back up, got up, and walked over to the edge of the deck. She leaned on the railing and stared out into the ocean. The warm breeze tossed her brown bangs as she looked up at the sky. Off in the distance, not so far out, she could see big dark clouds building. They would be getting some rain tonight, she thought.

"It's beautiful out there isn't it?" Mary Ann said sensing Donnie come walking up behind her.

Donnie walked up to her with glasses of iced tea in his hands and looked down at her white bathing suit, formed to her smooth body. "It's beautiful right here on the deck, too," he said as he stepped up beside Mary Ann and handed her the glass. Then with the free hand, he reached up and lightly stroked the material covering the side of her right breast.

"Should you be doing that?" She words responded, while her body responded by leaning back into him. Her bottom rubbed his trunks.

"Why not?" Donnie said as he placed his glass on the railing and moved to caress her other breast.

"We're supposed to be getting ready for dinner, aren't we?" She said as she shimmied back against him gently, feeling him respond.

Mary Ann turned and looked at Donnie's tall frame standing before her. Her eyes slowly looked up and down his body, where only a pair of black and red swim trunks broke the muscular lines. Although he had just come from the air-conditioned beach house, it was still a humid high ninety's out there. The walk across the deck had caused him to already build up another good sweat. The moisture glistened off his chest, shoulders and arms.

The sight made her girlishly want to drool. She liked the feeling.

"What?" Donnie said as he caught her ogling. "You like what you see," he leaned down and pecked her cheek, "a half-naked man waiting on you hand foot?"

"Actually if the other half were naked, I'd be laughing out loud." She could not resist the jab.

"Ooh, good one," he said. He took her hand and placed it on the front of his trunks. "But what do you really think of the 'other half'?"

She knew she had done it now. He was aroused. And she could feel him still growing under her palm.

"You know, that lotion just might have another use. I might be willing to take care of this for you," she purred up at him as she gave him a squeeze. She knew he was getting more excited by the second. She also thought she ought to let him off the hook finally. She knew her suit and her actions had been teasing the devil out of him all afternoon.

"How about it?" Mary Ann smiled up at him.

"I thought we were going to get ready for dinner." He answered understanding her intentions, but not believing it was going anywhere.

"We will lover. But I thought you could use something else first." She said this time with a lusty grin and her hand rubbing up and down his ever stiffening manhood.

Then she pushed by him and went to the lounger where she sat and reached into her beach bag. She pulled out the bottle of tanning oil. "Actually, I think this stuff will work a little better for my purpose. It gets a lot warmer and is less greasy."

"Oh well, if you insist." He turned around and walked over to her.

Very calmly, Mary Ann caught his waistband with her fingers and slid down his swim trunks. As he stood there before her, his shorts down at his knees, her hands began to tremble as she poured a generous amount of oil into her palm. With her hands oiled she eyed the manly body presented to her and reached up and coated his strong chest with the handful of oil. Methodically and slowly she massaged down to his stomach and then on down around his thighs.

Her husband reacted very physically with an obvious appreciation to the caress of her hands. His manhood grew to the point it was practically hitting her in the chin.

She paused, looked up into his eyes and with half parted lips she kissed him there.

Donnie shuddered in response.

"You have that loving touch, dear." Donnie complemented her.

"I know. But you like anything I do that involves this thing." She confidently responded and tapped his manhood with an oiled fingertip.

"I do, oh, I do." He had been more ready than he had realized. The stimulation of the day and the moment had begum to overwhelm him.

Mary Ann watched their reflection in the glass doors as her hands slicked up and around his body again once again. She finally came back down to the hardened shaft that was staring her in the face. Just as her hand slipped smoothly around it...

"Hey, anybody home back here?" The voice came from down below their deck.

Donnie fell to his knees and let out a frustrated groan. "Is that Lisa?" he asked in a whisper.

"Don't answer her," Mary Ann said as she held her oily fingers against him, "just ignore her."

"Donnie. Mary Ann. You guys back here?" The female voice rang out again.

Donnie pushed Mary Ann's hands away. "I can't do this. We'll just see what she wants, send her on her way, then go upstairs and finish what you've started."

"I've started?" Mary Ann retorted with a raise of her eyebrow as she looked up past his erection.

Donnie ignored the last and went to the railing, taking his blushing interrupted lust with him. He pulled up his trunks as he walked. By the time he was standing waist level with the wooden top rail, Lisa had come up the steps in front of him.

"So this is where you guys are," she said as she bounced up onto the deck, "I rang the doorbell several times, but I guess you couldn't hear it out here." She stood with her hands on her hips, looking first at Donnie then over at Mary Ann.

Mary Ann looked at her and thought, 'At least she's dressed this time'.

The tiny bikini she wore this morning had done little to cover her perfect figure. What she had on still left little to the imagination now, but it did cover more. Her denim shorts were short and the white crop top, although hugging them snugly, was pushed out well from her midriff by those very pert breasts. Then she saw Donnie's eyes looking Lisa over. For a second she thought she should get up and smack him. She couldn't blame him though. Lisa could not help her youthful sexiness. It was just so natural, not so like a lot of the young girls nowadays, trying to make themselves up with makeup and skimpy, tight clothes. Lisa was just a naturally beautiful young woman.