A Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I almost thought you guys weren't here." Lisa said. "I actually came around this side first when I walked up the beach..."

Donnie's head immediately swiveled and looked at Mary Ann with wide eyes at that thought.

"...but I thought I ought to be proper and come to the front door. If I'd have known you were out here all the time I could have just sneaked up here sooner."

Mary Ann grinned back at Donnie obviously thinking the same thing. What a scene that would have made!

"Anyway, I found this watch on the beach where you guys had been sitting. Thought sure it was yours Donnie." She said reaching into the pocket of her tight shorts. With difficulty she finally managed to pull out a man's gold watch.

Donnie took his eyes off her body for the moment and looked down into Lisa's extended hand.

"It sure is." He said. "I thought sure I had tossed it back into the beach bag." He reached out and accepted it from her. "I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. This was a birthday present from Mary Ann just last year."

"I was going to wait until tomorrow to bring it by, because I know you guys said you were going out tonight, too." Lisa spoke as she bent down to brush the sand off her ankles, "Then I thought you might need it later."

Mary Ann thought Donnie's eyes were going to bug out of his head as he stared down at Lisa. A generous amount of cleavage spilled out as she bent over. Then to add to the scene, she stood up straight and stretched her arms upward before brushing her long dark hair back off her face. As she did, her chest swelled under the very snug top. It was some sight indeed, Mary Ann thought, and almost any second now, she just knew the poor girl would bust right out of that top. Mary Ann was sure part of Donnie's mind was secretly wishing for just that occurrence as he so obviously ogled the young woman's chest.

Mary Ann was actually starting to enjoy this. She watched her husband swallow the girl up with his eyes. Maybe she should see just how much of this he could take.

"How about staying for a glass of ice tea?" Mary Ann asked as she got up and walked over to Donnie.

"Huh?" Donnie grunted and turned toward his wife, eyeballing Mary Ann once again, but with a different kind of shocked looked in his eyes this time.

"No, I don't want to impose. You guys have a dinner to get to and I have a date too shortly."

"Oh, you're not imposing. It's the least we can do after you came down here in all this heat." Mary Ann stood and walked toward the patio doors.

"Well, it is awful hot out here. Sure, I'd like that then." Lisa answered without much more hesitation.

Mary Ann just smiled to herself as she looked from Lisa looking at Donnie, back to Donnie looking at her, he with a goofy confused grin on his face.

"Come on in and make yourself comfortable and I'll go get you a glass. Donnie, bring Lisa and our glasses in will you?"

"What?" Donnie was still flabbergasted at what was happening. Five minutes ago he had a hard-on that wouldn't quit and Mary Ann ready to get him off. Now she was inside and he was leading another young lady into their rented beach house.

Right then he thought of something else and stopped to turn and look at their not so new beach companion.

"Wait." He stopped just inside the sliding glass doors. "How did you know where to find me, I mean us?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm actually staying maybe a block and a half down from you. In those condos over there." Lisa pointed back up the shoreline. "I watched you guys walk back here from my balcony."

"I see." Or at least he thought he did. He saw the condos anyway.

"When I went down to head toward the restaurant for my date, I walked by the place you all sat today. And that's when I found that." She nodded down to the watch now on his wrist.

"Well, I thank you very much again. I do love this watch." He turned and went on in the beach house. "Come on in. Have a seat anywhere. I'll go help Mary Ann."

"Thanks." Lisa said more bouncing into the place than walking.

Donnie had to blink a few times to keep himself from staring too leeringly at her assets bouncing along with her. He turned and continued on back to the kitchen.

Mary Ann had her back to the doorway as she reached up for a glass. She had no more gotten on her tip toes when she felt a big hand glide up her left side. She didn't jump, but rather just shivered, almost anticipating the touch. She came back down with the glass in her hand and placed it on the counter, just as another hand reached up her right side.

She took a breath and turned to face Donnie.

"You shou..." she started to scold, but was caught off guard as Donnie lowered his mouth to hers.

The kiss burned all the way down her trembling body. Through the continued embrace, his hands reached to the top of her suit, where he felt her through the soft fabric. He kissed her mouth again and then her eyes, then nose. All the while, his fingers slipped in around her covered breasts.

"Ohh, yess," Mary Ann cooed. Her eyes remained shut. "I mean, oh no." She suddenly pushed his hands away and straightened out her bathing suit.

"What? I just want a little something to tide me over. You said earlier I needed it." He reached for her breasts again. "And I really do."

Mary Ann shoved his hands down and held them down.

"You're the one that almost lost the watch. Lisa was good enough to think about us, actually you, to bring it back this evening. We are not going to be rude and turn her away that quickly." Mary Ann said, mischievously knowing she was pushing his buttons right then. "Now you are just going to have to wait. You're already rude leaving our guest alone. Now here take this glass out and I'll get the pitcher."

Donnie leaned down in another attempt to kiss her.

Mary Ann blocked his lips with the palm of her hand, "Sorry."

"Oh, come on. Just one more kiss."

She shook her head.

"Is there anything I can do?" Lisa called from the other room.

"Now see there, she had to see what we we're doing." Mary Ann turned and yelled, "No, we'll be right there!"

Donnie reached out for her again. "Let me just have one kiss and I'll stop 'til she leaves. I promise. Besides, she said she still had a date, so she won't be here long." Donnie pleaded.

Mary Ann walked by him, pitcher in hand, leaned over and pecked at his cheek. "There, that'll have to do." Then she walked on into the living room.

"Argh," Donnie grunted, but turned and followed behind her. He shook his head in dismay at his being put off so.

Donnie put the glass on the table with the other two and Mary Ann poured.

He picked up two of the filled glasses, handing Lisa a glass and then Mary Ann hers. He picked his up and went around to sit down.

As Donnie came over next to her on the couch, she looked at him in his swim trunks. She hated to feed his ego to his own ears about his physical prowess, but he did look hot this evening. His body was all tanned and toned from the sun and exercise he had gotten this week. She wondered just how the rest of him was doing about now as she stared right at center of those trunks. If he was aroused, it was not physical at the moment. In those trunks, he would have been mightily embarrassed by now, if so.

Mary Ann stopped herself and looked back over at Lisa. She wondered what Lisa thought of her husband. Originally, she suspected Lisa was flirting with her husband this morning. She knew the interest had been mutual. Donnie's eyes glazed over every time Lisa walked down to the shoreline and back or up to the volleyball net. He had noticed all of the pretty girls, she was sure, but glances at Lisa had turned to lengthy stares. She honestly wondered if the girl really knew how beautiful she really was.

Before they all knew it they had been talking for nearly half an hour. Mary Ann actually thought Donnie had forgotten about their interrupted tryst on the deck or even their planned dinner for the evening. He and Lisa had gotten into a conversation about their favorite author.

"Oh yes, and I just can't wait until he comes out with another one," Lisa said as she gulped some more of her tea, "I can never wait for his next book to come out. Of course I guess I'm impatient about a lot of things." She put the glass down on the table and sat back rubbing her hands up and down her tanned thighs.

"Yea, I get that way, too," Donnie said over the top of his glass, "I finish one and wish I could immediately start another."

Mary Ann saw Donnie was watching Lisa's hands move up and down her smooth tanned skin. He was so intent on watching he nearly jumped and spilled his drink when Lisa unexpectedly jumped off the couch.

"Oh!" Her girlish shrill voice exploded in the room as she bounded over to the bookshelf across the floor. "Danielle Steele. I just love her, too."

As Lisa looked at the books, she bent at the waist.

Mary Ann knew Lisa's shorts had looked tight outside, but they must really have been, for now they conveniently rode up in back. They slid up so far in fact, the exposure of her cheeks made it very obvious she had taken off her bikini. Mary Ann knew that if she could tell, surely her husband could to; she glanced over at Donnie and saw that look in his eyes.

He noticed. He was still wiping the tea from his chin that had dribbled down earlier.

"Uh, actually they belong to the family we're renting from," Mary Ann said trying to break Donnie's trance, "but I've read her books, too."

"That's right. You had one down at the beach today didn't you?" Lisa said as she walked back and sat down across from them again.

"Actually that was mine. One of her older ones."

Mary Ann snuggled up to Donnie.

Donnie hesitatingly put an arm around her.

Mary Ann felt his warmth. 'Was it his suntan or the heat of this cozy moment?' Suddenly feeling playful, she slipped her hand down the back of his shorts and squeezed.

Donnie flinched just the slightest, but it did not affect his speech.

"I suppose we are just a couple of reading fools." Donnie said, squeezing his wife's shoulder but staring intently at their guest.

Mary Ann knew she should feel upset, jealous, or something. Only she didn't. She actually felt excited herself as she was more than ready to be alone with her spouse and lover. She had been the one to extend the invitation to this buxom young girl now sitting back across from them on the love seat. She didn't want to turn around and be the one to be rude, but she had new plans.

"Have you forgotten about dinner, Donnie?" Mary Ann, her hand back on Donnie's backside, squeezed him extra hard this time, her fingernails digging into his taut skin.

"Oh! Uh yea," Donnie quickly regained his focus, "...I mean, no...I didn't forget."

"No, don't mind me," Lisa got up. "Anyway, I'm actually late for my dinner date."

"No, it's just that we ought to get going before it gets too late and the lines get too long."

Lisa raised her glass to her lips and took a last swallow, then put it back on the coffee table. "Thanks for the drink."

"Sure, thanks for bringing back my watch," Donnie walked toward the front door, "and I enjoyed the chat."

"I did, too. Maybe we'll see each other tomorrow." Lisa said as she walked by Donnie and to the door.

"Sure, we'll probably be down at the same spot, same time. We have to work on our tans, at least a little more." Mary Ann said and looked at Lisa's tan now that she was back out in the sun. She was so jealous of that perfect, young smooth skin that was so easy to brown. "I have a way's to go to catch up to the fine one you have."

"See ya both." Lisa called back over her shoulder as she walked down the street.

No sooner had Lisa left than Mary Ann was all over Donnie. He had barely closed the door and turned before she had his trunks down to his ankles.

"What are you doing?" Donnie foolishly asked.

"What does it look like?" Mary Ann said, "Picking up where we left off back out on the deck."

"Well I thought you wanted to get to dinner."

"Well you look like you're really ready for dinner," Mary Ann said as she looked up at him passed the rapidly growing erection in her hand. "Actually, I just wanted to get that young thing out of here and have you all to myself."

"I get that but..."

"Would you just shut up and enjoy it while you can."

"Sure, yea sure. Oh, my." Donnie moaned as her mouth came down on him.

Truthfully, Mary Ann did not care what else he had in mind. She just wanted him bad. Mary Ann was excited beyond any time she could recently remember. Something reached back into her and brought the young feeling in her out.

Pulling back, Mary Ann took a moment to admire Donnie's throbbing member, letting her eyes travel over the soft ridges and up to the flared head. Gently, she traced each bulge and ripple along its length with her tongue. Mary Ann had his entire shaft glistened before she slid her lips down over it and she sucked on it softly.

Donnie's legs tensed and he groaned softly at this pleasant surprise. She sucked in her cheeks and wrapped the warmth of her mouth around him. With one hand she clasped the base of his cock firmly and with the other she grabbed his balls. Squeezing carefully, she knew she could prolong his pleasure as she pumped her mouth up and down around his throbbing cock. She could feel the head swell in her mouth and she knew he would soon burst. Sucking, massaging, squeezing and licking, she pulled at him.

Donnie began to thrust his hips and he looked down at his wife through half closed eyes. He could feel himself swell inside her cheeks as he began to move in and out of her mouth. He put his hands to her head to steady himself.

Mary Ann was voracious. She was unrelenting as she drew the orgasm from his body.

Donnie threw his head back and thrust his hips forward.

She sucked on him hard.

He could feel his cock head swell one last time and then...

"Oh, yesss..." Donnie groaned between gritted teeth. "I'm...cum, I'm...cumming."

"Mmmmmm," Mary Ann hummed around his hard shaft as she sucked on and felt the first rush of hot liquid. It slid passed her tongue and down her throat. Then another gush and another; rapidly hitting the back of her throat and each time she gulped, swallowing him. She never once eased up she was so intent on taking it all.

Donnie still had his swim trunks around his ankles when he regained some composure.

"What was that all about?" Donnie asked the shock evident in his voice.

Mary Ann pulled back and licked the last of Donnie's slippery cum from her lips. With a sly grin she looked up at his blissful face.

"I don't know what came over me. I was all set to come in and get dressed for dinner before you got me going on the deck." She lifted her hand to his face. "Then we couldn't finish after Lisa showed up. I noticed you staring at Lisa and her staring at you."

"What?" Donnie said.

"I was so sure she could clearly see the excitement through your shorts. Something about the fact she could got me excited." She stopped and took a deep breath. "By the time I started rubbing your backside on the couch in there, I was determined I had to have you right then. As I watched your little girlfriend walk out the door I couldn't think straight." She brushed her hair back from her forehead and smiled broadly. "I had to have you. This was just the quickest way."

"I'm glad you couldn't think straight." Donnie put his hand to her cheek. "I'm also glad you get a little jealous and excited over such innocent teasing. I love you." His lips moved to hers and they met in a moist passionate embrace.

The passion lingered, but the kiss broke long enough for them to look at one another. He reached over and started peeling the straps of Mary Ann's suit off her shoulder.

"Hold on big boy," she pulled her suit back up, "I don't think you're ready for anything else at the moment." She nodded downward. She was so proud of herself. Smiled then bit her lower lip as she looked at her obviously drained husband. "What would you say to us just staying here and not going out to dinner?"

"I think I could go for that."

"But I think I'll go upstairs and get a shower first."

"Well if you go do that I'll look to fixing us up something then."

"I don't think there is anything, unless you want some eggs. All we have left is breakfast food. Remember we were going to eat out the rest of the week. You said I didn't have to cook anymore on my vacation."

"So I did. Well then, I'll just go down to that market across the highway and pick up a couple of things," Donnie said as he reached down and pulled his trunks up. "We'll have to have something to eat. Besides ourselves that is." He reached out patted her thigh.

"Aren't we funny," Mary Ann turned and walked away, "I'll get the stuff off the deck and then get my shower. Hurry back lover."

"Oh I will 'luh-ver'." Donnie drawled out. "I may be getting older but I still don't need that much recuperation time. You are plenty inspiring. Besides, I plan on making love to you the rest of the night."

"That sounds lovely," she said as she opened the sliding glass door and stepped out onto the deck, "I can't wait until you get back. I'll be all clean, fresh, and ready for your return." She blew him a kiss and slid the door shut.

*****

Mary Ann walked back out on the deck. She picked up a towel and walked over to get her beach bag next to the lounger.

The heat was still nearly unbearable. Her body was already wet with perspiration in just the few moments back in the humidity. Even the breezes coming in from the impending storm off shore were too hot and clammy to cool her. But watching the trees sway against the storm-quickened sunset actually made her feel relaxed. Only one thing might have made the relaxation ideal and at that very moment she thought to herself, wouldn't it be a welcome feeling to be naked about now. Then she thought -- 'What good was it to come to such a beautiful place as this and not take full advantage?' It was as secluded as it could get up on that raised wooden deck, that is, unless Lisa came strolling back. That was not likely. For she and her date should be at dinner by now.

Being naked at the beach was suddenly a very exciting idea. It was a very natural idea. Almost without another thought, Mary Ann stripped off her new white bathing suit. It had no effect changing the feel of the temperature, but her body enjoyed the freedom as the warm breeze whisked over her moist bare skin.

She did feel more comfortable.

Those sea winds continued to build and lick over her. She sighed and decided to lie down for just a moment. She settled onto the padded cushion of the chaise lounger. Immediately the sun warmed fabric felt wonderful against her entirely naked body.

Donnie never should have left. They could have done without food. She needed him right now. She closed her eyes and sank further into the cushion.

*****

Donnie had no sooner walked up to the register at the market than he realized he had forgotten his wallet. He felt embarrassed.

"Can I leave this here just a moment? I left my wallet at the beach house. I'm just a couple blocks down the street." He explained to the young man at the counter.

"Yea, sure man. I'll just set it over here." The surfer cum cashier picked up the carry basket and placed it on a shelf behind him. "Bummer when you leave your money in your other pants."

"Part of the beach experience I suppose. Thanks." Donnie walked out and trotted back across the road.

*****

The breeze shifted and Mary Ann opened her eyes.

She looked up to see the clouds were rolling in now as the sun had all but disappeared. The brilliant remnants of the sunset boldly splashed into the ocean as her body weighed down in the heat. In her head, she knew she should go shower, but her body had no real intention of getting up. She just thought about how much longer she would have to wait for her lover.