A Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lover...

Donnie was such a good man. He had always been good to her. The scene today with Lisa she admitted to herself had made her feel just a little uncomfortable. The more she thought of it though, as she stretched her nude body over the lounger, she realized it actually did make her feel more than a bit sexy.

Lisa was a pretty, young person. She had to admit that. Donnie did nothing wrong in staring at her as he did. He was a man. She could see where any man would have taken a lingering look at her sexiness. Actually, thinking of Donnie looking at Lisa made her think of how those young men on the beach stared at her today. Donnie even noticed she had turned a few heads. She liked that in so many ways.

She looked down at her nude body.

Her breasts still were mostly round and more than ample for any man she thought. They probably had set up just right in that new bathing suit of hers. Maybe she had good reason to have turned a couple of those young men's heads after all.

She shivered, but obviously not from any cool air on this humid evening. Mary Ann was feeling hot now as much inside as out.

That is when she felt them, the first warm drops of rain falling onto her skin. The droplets started as large beads falling on her face and neck. Then they became smaller but more plentiful. In seconds, it had become a light tropical-like shower. She savored the feeling of the rain on her warm skin. She was totally naked and stretched out on the lounger. She felt those raindrops fall still steadier onto her skin. The moisture became thin rivulets of water running off her body.

She adjusted her position in the lounger, opening her legs. She could feel the warm liquid forming on her belly and went it overflowed it ran down between her thighs. She bit her lower lip before nearly crying out in pleasure, clearly enjoying the feel of the rain on her skin.

Eyes closed now she began to glide her hands down her body, smoothing the raindrops into her skin. She cupped her breasts. A raindrop hit her bottom lip, then trickled over her chin, down her neck and slowly ran down her chest until it met the swell of her breast and disappeared into the dark shadow of her cleavage.

She could feel her nipples hardening and she began to tug and twist the hard nubs. Harder and harder she massaged her breasts and soon she could hear herself gasping with each caress.

She momentarily lifted her head and looked around to see if she was still alone.

Mary Ann writhed on her back sinking deeper into the lounger as she rolled her nipples between her fingers. Then one hand drifted down over her stomach and slid between her legs as she spread them wide.

But quickly she closed her eyes again and slid her fingers slid back between her thighs and began stroking her clit.

She massaged the hunger having built within. The storm surged around her. The summer twilight exploded into brilliant colors and emotions. She closed her eyes tight and rode waves of ecstatic emotion as the sound of the pounding surf surged in her head.

She could bear it no more. Her whole body tensed and then her back arched upward.

The release came.

She breathed deeply, letting her hips settle back down into the cushions...

*****

He had made it only to the other side of the street when it started to rain.

"Damn..." He muttered to himself as he looked out to the ocean again and saw it was nearly dark. It was not going to be a passing shower. "Hell, I'm already wet, so what difference does it make now?" He mumbled to himself. He plodded and splashed along.

He jogged back most of the way trying to avoid the already expanding puddles. When he reached the front door of their beach house, he realized another thing. He had forgotten to take his keys. He knocked on the door and waited, only to get even more soaking wet through his T-shirt and swim trunks. It just wasn't the same as being in the ocean. He knocked twice more, before he remembered Mary Ann had said she was going up to take a shower.

His lovely spouse obviously was not going to answer the door and he couldn't stay out there in the rain. Maybe she had not locked the back patio door. It was a possibility. He went on around and bounded up the deck stairs three at a time. As he came to eye level with the wood railing, his gaze fell on an amazing sight.

He nearly tripped coming to an abrupt stop on the top landing.

The sight nearly floored him.

There lay Mary Ann prone on the chaise, sans bathing suit.

Even though the new suit she had worn covered less than any other suit she had ever worn in years, the sight of his gorgeous wife lying there now completely naked was beyond exciting. He found the strength to move and to breathe again as he walked through the gate and toward her reclining body. He could see her chest raise and lower, with calm relaxing breaths.

The rain splashed down upon her. It splashed off the tops of her knees, the peaks of her breasts, and the sides of her face.

He did not think now. He just reacted. His body told him he needed her again. Hurriedly, he removed his shirt, his beach shoes, and with slightly more difficulty his swim trunks.

He was already beyond aroused.

He began stroking himself to the same rhythm she was using on her own sex. Soon her gasps became moans as she rubbed and stroked herself, her other hand busy with her breasts. She spread her legs wider and slid a finger deep inside. He could clearly see her finger sliding in and out, and he knew that her sex was wet with more than just the warm rain. He began to pump his manhood in unison with her finger, gripping his erection harder still as she slid another finger in, then another, her thumb now stroking her clit. He struggled to remain quiet as her moans grew louder. She was bucking her hips against her hand now, her fingers sliding faster and faster. Then she stiffened and her back arched off the lounger as he watched her climax.

The evening rain shower was warm against his skin. The pounding of the raindrops on the deck was incessant now as he moved to her his hard-on in hand. He stood above her at her head and looked down at the magnificent face and those lips about which he always found himself daydreaming. His eyes drifted down her body, over the slope of her ribs, the smoothness of her belly. The raindrops beaded up upon her and called to him. This was what he wanted. He wanted to lick up the moisture that once was rain and now knew was fragrant with the desire released from her body.

He had no hesitation in extending his hand out to touch her. He leaned down and gently placed his palms to each side of her beautiful face.

*****

Mary Ann came out of her orgasm-induced stupor and she felt the more intense patter of raindrops fall upon her skin. Then she felt something much firmer and still warmer beginning to caress her face. It felt so soothing as it massaged her temples and then moved down to the nape of her neck. The touch was so familiar. It was so exhilarating.

Am I dreaming?

A sharp sense of arousal shot through her again. It was his touch, his hands.

She quickly opened her eyes.

It was him.

"Oh!" Mary Ann sighed heavily, aloud.

Her lover smiled down at her. He did not say a word. He just continued to caress her, stirring the emotions within her again.

He did not speak, so she did not. Mary Ann closed her eyes and moaned. She let his fingers work their magic.

"Mmmm, yes," she called out, taking shallow, fluttery breaths.

Mary Ann opened her eyes just enough to see his face coming toward hers and his lips kissed her eyes shut again. His warm tongue ran gently over her eyelids and down across the tip of her nose. The warm rain tasted good upon her skin. He moved around and over her body.

She got just a glimpse of his nude body and the blatantly obvious arousal he was experiencing before Donnie's mouth pressed tighter to hers and sent a cascade of raw sensations tingling down her body. It buried itself deep within her and burned. The stinging rain upon her skin only heightened the feelings.

"You are so beautiful," he said, rubbing against her, making low, choked sounds deep in his throat.

Mary Ann shivered as he kissed her bare shoulders. She gasped, her fingers tangling in his hair. She could not think. "Please." She could barely force the words from her dry throat. "I want you, I want you now..." She pressed her lips to his as she sensuously ran her fingernail along the tip and around the ridge of his jerking manhood before pulling it toward her own moist sex. Her hand trailed along the shaft as the length of his erect organ entered her slowly.

Donnie gasped and broke their passionate kiss to brace himself against the frame of the lounger as he watched his thick manhood being devoured hungrily by his gorgeous lover.

"Oh my," Mary Ann shuddered with the pleasure it sent through the rest of her body. "How can you know just how to make it, oh, feel so good." Mary Ann said as she held his head in place, not wanting him to move away. "I need to feel you."

Donnie buried his face in Mary Ann's bosom as his butt began to rise and fall, burying himself ever deeper in her wet sex. He could not believe the suddenness, the driving climax that was building within his body. He felt himself overtaken with raw emotion.

Soon the deliciousness of her body had their effect and Donnie began to groan and shake as he felt that familiar tightness building in his groin. He cried out in ecstasy as his hardness began to jerk inside Mary Ann's heaving body. Holding her tight, crushing her breasts to his chest he screamed and shoved his hips upward as the first stream of hot liquid flew from his cock.

Mary Ann's body heaved up instinctively to him as she heard the waves crashing more fiercely with the rising tides coming in. She felt like she was diving headfirst into those crashing waves as she was consumed with the waves of her own pleasure. She clutched him, her fingers digging into the supple muscles of his back. Her nails almost pierced the skin as hard as she squeezed.

The passion rose higher than the tide that washed ashore and intensified until their bodies surged as one, in near time to the powerful ebbing of the waves. Thunder erupted in the distance as the bodies of both lovers pulsed with the electricity of pure elation.

Slowly their bodies relaxed and the only movement and sound was the soft warm shower upon them and the waves spilling onto the sands below...

*****

Donnie glanced up and could see the new moonlight. A couple of bright stars twinkled their approval through an opening in the clouds. He felt a sudden chill and his body shivered. He reached for Mary Ann, pulled her to him, and held her warm body tight in his arms. After a moment, he lifted her head off his chest and looked into her eyes.

"I love you, more than you could ever know." He said to her as sincerely as he had ever spoken any words. "I really love you."

Mary Ann went to tears at hearing those words, not for the first time, but hearing them said in such a heartfelt way at such a perfect time. Lying there holding hands, she gave him that inviting smile of hers.

Donnie's heart started pounding in a different rhythm than when it had as they had made love and he rose up on one elbow and looked into her eyes.

For a moment, time stood still.

"Do you really know how much I love you?" He asked her, telling her how much with the question and the tiny gesture from his eyes.

They touched each other's fingertips and felt the exchange of energy.

"I know." Her fingers slipped between his as they interlocked them and squeezed each other's hand.

"You are something else." Donnie wrapped his arms around Mary Ann's shoulders as he looked into her eyes again and gave her that sexy little wink that always melted her away.

Mary Ann reached over, wrapped her arms around her husband's neck, and gave him a long passionate kiss. Waves of emotion and excitement passed between them.

Donnie's lips brushed across her warm skin and two strong hands stroked and caressed her. Then she heard her lover's whispers.

"I love you. You are so beautiful." Donnie called to her.

With wet lips, they kissed and let the storm pass.

The desires of the lovers raged on, long into that night...