A Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Uncle Steve," she giggled again, "whatever!!!" Then out of nowhere her hand reached up and she rubbed her fingertips lightly over my balls.

Laurie was leaning on an elbow, watching as Brian stripped down. "C'mere, baby," she growled at him, "it's been so long." She patted the blanket next to her. Brian knelt beside her at her direction. His long, thick cock was already half-hard as Laurie took it in hand and brought his mushroom-shaped head to her lips. The slurping and sucking sounds she made filled the living room.

Kathy looked up at me again as I reached for the bottle of massage oil. "Laurie is a noisy one, isn't she, Uncle Steve?"

I knelt down at her side and gently positioned her arms across the pillow and put her face over her crossed hands. Then I took the plastic bottle and whacked Brian on the shoulder. "You here to learn massage or get your cock sucked, boy?" He laughed and pulled back slowly from Laurie's mouth.

Laurie moaned across to me, "Baby, he was just starting to get hard...don't I get to have any fun?" She batted her eyes and we both started laughing. She assumed the same position as the scrumptious little blonde. I poured a puddle of oil into my palm, letting it warm for a minute, and then handed Brian the bottle.

"You just do what I do, Brian...I'm sure it will all come back to you in no time." I let the oil drip onto the back of Kathy's neck and over her shoulder blades and started rubbing her taut, elastic skin, working my fingertips hard across her upper back. I bent down and whispered in her ear, "You have a beautiful body, Kathy...your skin is soft, smooth and tight. Tell me if you don't like what I'm doing...or if I'm rubbing too hard... anything."

"Mmmmh...no, Uncle Steve...it feels great...you just dowhatever you want to me...I know it will be fine."

I took some more oil, this time spreading it across the top of her shoulders and her arms. After I coated her upper arms, I drew my hands down her sides, spreading the slick liquid across the sides of her firm, young breasts. Hearing Laurie moan, I glanced across to see my nephew mimicking my actions. I drizzled a little more of the sesame-scented liquid over Kathy's ass. My fingers worked her perfect buns hard and deep until she was moaning just like the woman lying to her right. Then I motioned to Brian to do as I did – moving my hands to Kathy's hips, I slid her several inches further to her left. Brian did the same, gently moving Laurie to her right. Then, quite slowly, I ran my hands up her perfectly tanned and firm cheerleader legs until I reached the upward curve of her cheeks. My hands returned downward, this time pushing the girl's legs apart. Again, my nephew copied my actions until the girls feet were touching.

Sitting between Kathy's outstretched legs, I applied more oil to her calves and the back of her knees and thighs. I felt Brian watch me as I stopped for a moment to get a drink of ice-water. I reached a joint and a lighter and took a drag, then handed it to Kathy. She inhaled deeply, handed it back to me, and then lay her head down across her arms again. I took another hit and then passed it to Brian. As he took a hit, my eyes dropped to his swollen prick. He wasn't fully hard yet, but he was well on the way. I looked up at him again to find him grinning at me, his ice-blue eyes sparkling with love and mirth. With his spare hand, he offered up his cock to me. I took it.

Kathy chose that moment to turn around. "This music is fantastic, Uncle Steve...UNCLE STEVE...Oh my God, Laurie, this issooo hottt!!!"

Laurie turned around to see Brian's meat slide between my lips. She giggled and turned to Kathy. "Boys, you know? They just never really do grow up...at least, not the good ones!" Both girls laughed.

The taste and feel of my nephew's hard, hot penis in my mouth was overwhelming. I'd almost forgotten what we had been doing. I sucked him hard, and then pulled him out with aplop!They laughed again.

I told them to resume their positions and they did. Then, after pouring a little more oil into each hand, I leaned forward and starting at the back of her neck, I lightly rubbed Kathy's back all the way down to her sweet ass. This time, I used one hand on either side of her, pushing and pulling the exquisite curve of each cheek where they turn down and become the fleshy part of her mound. Of course, my fingers were brushing her darkening pussy lips and her clitoral hood. A quick glance at Brian told me he was aware of what I was doing and doing the same, in turn, to his aunt.

My hands worked back to the outside of her hips and I gently drew her up and back on to her knees, her head still on the pillow. I slid my right hand between her thighs and cupped her pussy. I started to rub my fingers through her moistening slit and then lightly around her clit. My left hand was rubbing and squeezing her cheeks. I leaned forward and slowly dragged my tongue upwards from the bottom of her sweet slit; when I reached her puckered hole, she shivered in delight.

"Laurie," she moaned softly, "Uncle Steve is licking my ass...it feels so good...does he do this to you?"

"Oh yeah, sweetie...it's part of the massage. Doesn't my nephew do it to you?"

"No." Kathy sounded little a pouty little girl. My cock got even harder.

"Well he should," Laurie answered her back with a soft sigh. "He does it so well..."

Kathy looked over her shoulder to see Brian's face between his aunt's butt-cheeks and then lowered her head again. "Who's better?"

"Honey, I've never met anyone with a tongue like Brian's uncle...you should take advantage of it while you can. But...unghh...Brian's not bad at all...just needs a little more practice."

When I felt Kathy start to rock back on my right hand, I stiffened my tongue and stuck it as deeply as I could into her ass. She and Laurie were moaning together as Brian did the same thing to his aunt. Leaving them more than a little frustrated, I told Brian it was time to turn them over. I pushed Kathy's hips back down to the carpet and brought her legs together and helped her on to her back. I straddled her hips so that when I lowered myself, my cock fell naturally into the top of her moist, pink slit.

I took a little more oil and started to massage her shoulders and her upper chest. When I came to her breasts, I coated them first and then started rubbing lightly with my fingertips until I reached her swollen nipples. I rolled them between my fingers and thumbs as I moved my hips back and forth, masturbating her with the shaft of my cock. Christ, I was as hard as I could ever remember being. I glanced across and saw that Brian was in the same condition. I looked up and caught his eye. "Fuck her, Steve," he mouthed silently at me, "Fuck her good!"

I turned back to the little blonde centerfold underneath me and drew my hands across her stomach and down to her thighs. I took my swollen shaft in hand and started to rub the head around her clit. Her face was caught somewhere between 'cutest cheerleader of all time' and 'dirtiest little slut you've ever seen'. She smiled her wicked little grin. "Do what he said, Uncle Steve...fuck me...fuck me good." She turned to Brian. "You, too, baby...fuck your aunt..." her hand found Laurie's breast and she started kneading it like dough, "fuck her good, lover."

My eyes were locked onto Laurie's as she drew her knees up and opened her dark pink gash in invitation. Her nephew accepted and slid his thick, hard man-meat deep into her welcoming cunt. "Oh God, Brian...that feels so good in me," she moaned. "Fuck me, baby...fuck Aunt Lauriehard!"

We had all been riding the crest for too long. With little thought given to technique, I gave Kathy enough space to spread her legs out from under me and then knelt between them, my cock jutting straight out at her. With a hand gripping each of her firm, tanned thighs, I spread her open and lifted her so that her tight, wet cunt swallowed every inch of my cock.

It was heaven. With her mound grinding against me, I pulled her up and her mouth found mine. When she relaxed for a moment, I dropped my head and took her thick, rubbery nipple into my mouth. Putting my lips over my teeth, I started biting and gnawing at the delicious pink nub. "Fuck, Uncle Steve...don't stop...please..." She was hunching herself forwards and back on my stiff dick, kissing and biting my shoulders as I worked her perfectly plump tit.

She was moving faster each passing minute, her strong, young cunt squeezing my buried shaft as she moved in either direction. She whispered in my ear. "Can you feel that, Uncle Steve? Can you feel my little pussy squeezing your big cock?" I moaned back, my lips vibrating against her swollen nipple. "Shit...what was that?" Her cunt started to spasm around me. I moaned again, this time biting down a little harder. Groaning now, Kathy started to shake in my lap, her pussy jumping up and down along my wet, frothy shaft.

I pulled my mouth away from her just long enough to move my lips and uncover my teeth. At the same time, I slid a hand back over her ass and between her cheeks. Then, as I bit down so very gently on the tip of her breast, I slid the first joint of my little finger inside her ass.

She screamed.

Using the hand I had on her ass, I pulled her up to me as hard as I could. My cockhead, buried in her up to my balls, was spewing all my crème, flooding her tight cunt with a white-wash of semen.

She screamed again. This time, it was Brian who was moaning and groaning as loudly as Kathy was screaming. His cock was ramming in and out of Laurie's swollen pussy; from the way he'd pushed her legs up to her chest, I knew he was hitting her cervix with each thrust. Then as Kathy started to quiet down, he pulled completely out of Laurie's cunt and then shoved it in one last time. I could see his balls contracting as he ground himself between her upraised thighs. Five, six, seven times his ass cheeks squeezed together as he jetted a full load of his potent young sperm into her womb. Then he lay on top of her and they kissed deeply and lovingly.

Laurie spoke first. "Oh, Brian...promise me you won't stay away so long again, lover. That was wonderful, darling."

Brian extricated himself from my wife and sat back on his heels. His goofy grin said it all as he shook his head slowly back and forth. "You are unbelievable, Laurie. Fuck!" He started chuckling. "I've told my fraternity brothers about you..."

"Brian?" I interjected. "Remember what we talked..."

"Uncle Steven? I'm not stupid...no names or places...I just said 'a friend of my dad's."

"Sorry...I should have known."

"That's okay," he grin was back, "anyway, they didn't believe me – that a fifty year-old lady was like the best fuck...uhmm, I mean...Kathy, you are fantastic and I love you and..."

"Shut up, Brian...," I think she was surprised that she could actually speak after that crashing orgasm, "I know what you mean." She turned her erection-causing smile back on me as she spoke to him. "I love you too, baby...but really, Brian...have you ever heard me cum like that,ever?"

Brian, Laurie and I all laughed at the same time and Kathy joined in a minute later. I kissed my second-favorite young girl and then got up to get some fresh drinks for everyone. When I returned, I lit a joint and handed it to Brian. I poured more wine for the ladies and took a sip of ice-water before retrieving the joint and taking another hit. I put a very mellow jazz piano cd on the player and sat down on the rug next to Kathy. I gave her the joint and as she put it between her cover-girl lips, I let my fingers play lightly over the front of her body.

Keeping my voice as neutral as I could, I said, "So, Kathy...it seems that..." (this wasn't as easy as I'd thought it would be) "uhmm...you know all about us, right?" She nodded. "So you know about Brian's dad and Laurie?"

Nodding again, she turned to Laurie, her eyes glowing. "Can you tell me about that, Laurie? Please? When Brian told me you are his dad'sslut...fuck, I think I came when he said it."

Laurie leaned over and kissed the girl to stop her talking. "Later, baby," she whispered to the young beauty, "I thinkUncle Steve was talking to you."

"Sorry." Kathy kissed her again and then turned back to me with the sexiest little girl look I think I've ever seen. She needs to teach it to Lisa so she'll have it in her repertoire, too.

I took another sip. "So, the uh...I mean...family fun...incest...it doesn't bother you?"

She took the joint out of my hand and took a quick puff. As she let the smoke out, that insanely hot pre-pubescent smile never leaving her face, she shook her head. "Nope... not at all."

I took the joint and handed it to Brian, hoping to keep him calm and quiet for a moment. As he inhaled, I turned back to Kathy. "That's a fairly unusual attitude for someone to have...unless...unless they've had..." Her face flushed a deep pink as I hesitated between words. "You know what I mean, right, sweetheart?" Her eyes never left mine as she nodded once, very slowly. I smiled warmly as I bent down and kissed her extended nipple; my right hand cupping her throbbing mound. I sat up again, still massaging her pussy with my palm. "Is there something you'd like to share with us, Kath?"

The flush moved across her chest as she sat up a little straighter. The little girl look was gone – her face was a mask of pure lust and mounting desire. Her breath was shallow and her voice got quite deep. Looking at Laurie, she started. "I told this to Brian after he told me about you guys." Her eyes moved to Brian and they smiled at each other for a second. Then she turned back to me, the lust replacing the love in her expression.

She repeated the story Brian told me earlier almost word for word. When she told it, it was much hotter. Laurie asked her about her brother and Kathy told us, rather breathlessly, how she'd had thehugest crush on him since middle school. When she started high school, he was a junior.

Brian leaned forward. "Picture this, Aunt Laurie...he's about six feet tall and just under two hundred pounds...hair a little darker than Kathy's. I mean, if you seem him, you'll see...he andMatt could be brothers."

Laurie gasped. I think it was the way Brian said Matt's name...like he knew something. But Kathy continued, not noticing. "Uhmm, I don't know if I told you everything, baby," she looked at Brian. He took another hit of the joint and motioned for her to continue.

"The summer after freshman year, I lost all my baby fat and grew a couple inches."

Laurie leaned over and kissed her lightly. "I bet you were a beautiful baby."

"Thanks, Laurie...you, too." She rubbed Laurie's breast as she continued. "I don't think mine will ever be like these," she nodded in Laurie's direction, "but they sure made themselves known that summer. I told Mom I needed new clothes, but it was a while before she could take me shopping.

"We have a pool in our back yard with a nice deck for barbeques. One day Andy, my brother, and a few of his friends were all goofing off in the water – it was a really hot afternoon. Mom was out shopping – I knew she wouldn't be back for a couple hours.

"I'd known them all for years...swum with them a lot...and all of a sudden, I wanted to go down there. I wanted to see if they noticed how I'd changed, especially my brother. I went to my room and put on one of my old tank suits and looked in the mirror. Oh my God! It stretched to fit me, but the back was pulled into a rope of material in my crack The front was so tight, I could see my pussy as clearly as if I was naked! My nipples were tearing holes through the top.

"I changed into a white two-piece suit I used to wear for tanning. I guess it was a string bikini, but on a pretty shapeless eighth-grader, it covered me fine. Now, itfit me fine. I brushed my hair, put on a robe, and went down to the pool.

"When I walked out on the deck, the guys all waived and said hi. I walked over to the side of the pool and asked Andy if he minded if I jumped in to cool off. He said it was fine with him."

I reached across this sexy little minx to get the joint from Brian. She took my hand and drew it to her lips, taking a long hit. As I got it back, she took a sip of wine, exhaled the smoke, and continued.

"I walked around to the deep end. My back was to the pool and I heard the boys continue playing whatever. I took the robe off and put it over a chair. Fuck, Brian, I was so nervous. I turned around and took two steps to the edge of the pool. In the five seconds it took me to get ready to dive, all the sound stopped...all of them were looking at me. I looked up and smiled at Andy and then dove into the water. I swam to the shallow end and just walked up the steps to the deck. When I turned around to walk back for my robe, all the sounds stopped again. I turned to them to smile...they were all staring at me."

Brian, Laurie and I were all breathing in unison as she took another hit and another sip. She grinned up at each of us, knowing how aroused we were. She continued.

"I'd never worn that suit for swimming before. It turns out..." giggle, giggle, "that the lining really didn't do too good a job. I looked down...I could see my nipples and breasts like I didn't even have a suit on. I had no idea what it looked like down here." She patted my hand as I continued to play with her plump, moist mound.

"I was shaking as I walked to the deep end and put my robe on. I just smiled at the boys as I walked to the house. Andy jumped out of the pool...he was really excited...and met me at the door. He turned me around to face him – he could hardly look me in the eyes. Softly, so the others couldn't hear, he said 'Kath...you're really growing up. I think you're beautiful, little sister...but I think you better get another bathing suit...real fast.'

"All I can remember at that point was asking him if he really thought I was beautiful. He looked at me like I was nuts and said he already told me that and I should go change before Mom came home. I went upstairs to the bathroom and took off the robe. My tits seemed even more noticeable as I looked straight on in the mirror. I couldn't believe I paraded around that way for my brother and his friends. My pussy was screaming for attention and when I looked down in the mirror, I almost came. The white bottoms were even more transparent than the top. In front, my little teenage cunt was like totally on display. I turned around to see the back. Most of my butt was hanging out and what was covered, well...it really wasn't.

"I ran into my room, peeled off the suit and jumped on my bed. I started playing with myself, but it wasn't enough. I grabbed my hairbrush from the nightstand." She looked at each of us for a moment and then shook her head. "I can't believe I'm telling you guys this...no laughing now or I'll stop, I swear." We all nodded, spellbound by her tale. "Sometimes I'd used it to make myself cum by brushing the hair around my pussy." She stopped and glared at my nephew as he tried to suppress a throaty chuckle. "You owe me buster...and believe me, I'm gonna collect!"

Brian apologized and promised he wouldn't laugh again.

The 'little slut' look came back to Kathy's face as she looked at me. "Don't tease my little pussy any more, Uncle Steve. Finger me while I finish my story." How could I resist?

She looked at Laurie and smiled. "I bet you lost your virginity to a guy, huh?" Laurie nodded, a knowing smile crossing her face. Kathy sighed, "Not me...I lost mine to a three dollar plastic hair brush from Walgreen's." She sighed again. "Have you ever heard anythinglamer in you entire life?" I had to pinch Brian to keep him from laughing again.