A Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, I did myself with that brush until I came...I kept thinking of my brother, so close to me...my whole body on display for him...God, he kept looking at me...he told me I wasbeautiful...fuck, I came so hard!" Nobody was laughing now; rather, we were all trying desperately to keep breathing. Nipples and cocks were standing at attention around the room! Her tight little cunt was squeezing my fingers as she had a mini-climax.

When she was calm enough to speak again, she finished her little tale of incestuous lust. "From then on, I let Andy know it was okay to look all he wanted. I spent that summer by the pool. If Mom or the guys were around, I wore one of the new suits she'd bought me. They were okay...but not really hot, you know? But if she was gone, and it was just Andy and me, I always wore the white bikini.

"I always left my bedroom door cracked when I changed clothes...I left the bathroom door open just a little when I showered. I knew he was peeking at me whenever he could, but neither of us said anything to the other. I was going crazy! When I jilled off..."

"What?" Laurie interrupted her.

"Uhmm...jilled off...you know, likejack off but just for us girls." She and Laurie giggled together. "Anyway, when I played with myself, all I ever thought about was seeing his big thing in his swimming suit that first time...thinking about him taking it out and fucking me with it.

"At the end of the summer, Andy took me to school and we both got our schedules and new books. As we drove home, he told me Mom was out with Dad for the afternoon and they wouldn't be home 'til late. His eyes got a little strange as he asked if I had any plans for the afternoon. If I didn't, he said, he thought we should enjoy our last week-day afternoon by the pool.

"I couldn't wait to get home. My pussy was starting to leak as I thought about my latest fantasy...I knew I had to do it – this opportunity might not come again for a long time. I went to my room and grabbed the bikini from my dresser. Then I found my mom's sewing scissors...God, I can't believe I really did this...I cut the lining out of the top and the bottoms. I changed into the suit and looked at myself in the mirror. Dry, it didn't look all that much different. Fuck, my heart was pounding as I started to walk out of my room. Then I remembered my robe. I started to turn back for it, but I stopped. I could feel my pussy vibrating as I decided to leave the robe in my room...there would be no hiding from my brother's eyes that day."

Once again, aside from the crackling fire and the piano music from the cd, the only sounds in the room were ragged breathing and the sloshing of fingers in wet cunts.

"He was already stretched out on one of the loungers by the shallow end when I got to the pool. He held out a bottle of suntan oil and asked if I would 'do' him. I said I was too hot and needed to cool off first. I walked right into the water and swam to the other side. So far, it was all going just as I wanted. In the deep end, I put my hands on the deck and pushed myself up out of the water. I knew my butt was totally on display...I was so hot thinking about what I had to do next.

"I dragged myself up to the deck and with my back to him, I adjusted my suit. It didn't really need it, but I wanted to see what I looked like with the suit wet. Oh my God...it was like I was completely naked! Trying to get myself together, pretending nothing was the matter, I turned around and walked back to Andy.

"His eyes were so fucking huge! He didn't say a word as he scanned me up and down several times. I just stood in front of him, letting him look at me. I looked down and saw a huge tent in his baggy trunks. He kind of grinned, I think a little embarrassed, and tried to cover it with his hand. 'Sorry,' he said with a cracked voice, 'but goddam, Kath...you really are beautiful! Sometimes, I thinkif you weren't my...' He stopped real fast and turned really red.

"I smiled at him; I was feeling a lot more in control. I said, 'Andy, did you put more chlorine in the pool? My eyes really sting. Let me take a quick shower and then I'll do your back, okay?' I heard him gasp when I walked to the pool shower instead of the door to the house. It was on the edge of the deck about 10 feet away from Andy's lounger – just a thin pole with a shower head on top and two handles and a soap dish in the middle. The deck had a small depression and a drain to keep any soap out of the pool. I turned the water on and adjusted the temperature.

"My back was to Andy the whole time, but I felt his eyes burning into me. When the water was warm enough, I reached around my back and untied the strings. I heard my brother behind me. 'Jesus Christ, Kath...what do you think...'"

She turned to Laurie, her face flushed. "Laurie, I was so hot...my pussy was on fire!" Then their lips came together in another passionate kiss. Kathy slid back to her pillow, still looking at Laurie. "I put the little top across the cold water handle and stepped under the spray. When my hair was completely wet, I turned around. Andy was walking slowly towards me – his eyes were so big! And his dick was trying to push through his suit. When he was just about 5 feet away, I asked him if he would please do me a favor and get my shampoo. He just stopped and nodded his head. I let him look for a few seconds more and then said, "Uh, Andy? Shampoo?' He kind of snapped out of his boob trance and grinned and said okay. Then he turned and ran into the house.

"Again, I thoughtit was now or never...I was so nervous, I almost couldn't make my fingers work. But by the time Andy returned, I was rubbing a bar of soap over mytotally naked body. I knew he was there, looking at me. I let the water rinse the soap off my front and tried as hard as I could to smile a normal smile as I turned around. He stared at my pussy so hard I thought my knees were gonna collapse. 'Fuck, Kathy,' he said, 'what are you trying to do to me?' His voice was so hoarse I could barely make out what he was saying. I moved closer to him, up on my toes, and then I kissed him. I could feel my pussy spasm and I knew my nipples were getting hard as they rubbed against his chest.

"He started to french me and when I moaned, he pulled away real fast. His face was all blotchy as he sat back down on the lounge chair and his eyes were darting all around, but not at me. 'I'm so sorry, Kath...I didn't mean...I couldn't help myself...' He finally looked me in the eyes. He took a couple of deep breaths and saw that I wasn't mad or anything and he finally relaxed a little. I drew another chair up and sat down in front of him.

"You know,' I said, 'I'm not some stupid freshman anymore. I know you've been spying on me all summer, Andy.' He just grinned and looked down. I told him it was okay. In fact, it was more than okay. Why did he think I left the doors open all the time?

'Really? You knew?'

"This time I was the one who blushed. I told him that when he saw me in that white suit the first time, and told me I was beautiful, it made me so horny I ran right up to my room to play with myself. I never saidanything like that to him before. He was silent for a minute, then he leaned across and kissed me. Then, real embarrassed, he said he did that too, every time he saw me naked since then. I put my hand on his leg – he flinched, but left it there. I told him that I did too, whenever I knew he'd seen me.

"We were both staring at each other, trying to stay calm...trying to breathe. He asked me, in a real quiet voice, what I wanted. I said I didn't know...I just loved him so much that I wanted to be as close to him as I could. I told him I think about him...making love to me.

"He was shaking his head back and forth. 'Kathy! I'm your brother for chrisakes! No, baby...I love you too, but you're my littlesister!' He took my hand off his thigh. 'God, I want to so much, Kath...we just can't.' I think I started to cry. This definitely wasn't in my plans for the afternoon. I knew I had to do something or I would just die!

"I looked up at him. I tried to smile as I asked him if it was still okay to look. He relaxed immediately and broke out his biggest grin. 'I love looking at you, honey.' I smiled back, feeling a little better. I looked at his lap – he was so big and hard. I moved my lounger around so the ends were facing each other and then sat down, facing him. My mouth was so dry and my heart was jumping around in my chest. I leaned back in the chair. Looking in his dark eyes, I told him...I loved it when he looked at me. Then I moved my legs apart and put me feet on the deck. He didn't say anything, but he couldn't take his eyes away from my pussy.

"'Andy,' I whispered, 'wanna watch me?' I moved my hand to my pussy and started to touch myself. 'Fuck,' he shouted, 'you're making me crazy! Goddamn, Kathy, you're the hottest girl I've ever known...why do you have to be my fuckingsister?'

"I patted the seat in front of me and said 'Andy...come here...I want to see you, too.' He looked at me really funny as he got off his chair. 'Kath,' he said, 'no touching. Promise?' And I nodded my head. I couldn't talk – my mouth was so dry. God, Laurie..." and once again she leaned down to kiss my wife...their tongues dueling each other. "When he pulled down his swimsuit...it was so big! I put my finger deep in my cunt and rubbed my clit with my thumb...I wanted him to see me cum so bad!

"He sat down opposite me on my lounger. He was so hot, Laurie, so fucking cute! I mean, all my girlfriends talked about him all the time...and here he was with me. He'd said no touching, but when he sat down and moved close, our knees touched. He shivered but left his legs there anyway. I was so wet, we could hear my finger sloshing around in my pussy. He was sitting up straight – he still hadn't said a word. He leaned back on his left hand and then put his right hand on his huge cock. His voice cracked when he told me to put some oil on his hand. I moaned 'Fuck, bro...your dick is huge...I wanna see you cum, Andy...I wanna cum when you do, okay?' He looked at me and nodded. He started stroking himself, spreading the oil all over his cock and balls. Then he started jacking off for real.

"He was going faster and faster...so was I, my fingers in my pussy and my other hand pulling on my nips. I never saw anything so cool! He said, 'Kath...fuck. you're so gorgeous. You're gonna break a lotta hearts, sis.' Oh, Laurie...I was soin love with him! I couldn't stand it! 'Andy...I love you.' I could hardly hear myself. 'Don't you want me?'

"He stood up, his legs spread across the chair. His dick pointed straight out at me and his fingers were a blur. His voice was so low and powerful. 'Oh, Kathy,' he said, 'I do, baby. I wanna fuck you so bad...unghhh...Kath...oh, FUCK...I'M GONNA CUM!!!' My clit exploded and my whole body started to shake. 'Cum on me, Andy! Cum on yourbaby sister!' I screamed at him and when the first spurt hit my nipple, I came harder than ever before. His next shot hit my lip; I licked it up and I came again."

She turned to Laurie. "I just love the taste...don't you?" She took hold of my hand and brought it to her mouth. She took the finger that was inside of her and sucked it like it was a cock. I never knew how sexy my finger could be! Then she looked at me and grinned. "Okay, you can put it back now, Uncle Steve.

"Anyway," she continued, the edginess in her voice affecting us all, "after he sat back down, all out of breath, he watched me scoop up his jizz and then lick it up. It was making him crazy...I could tell. He said I was so beautiful and slutty at the same time. I told him I wanted to be his slut forever. He scooted up until he was only a foot away. He said he loved me and then he kissed me. 'I know I saidno touching,' he said real quietly, 'but...I'm sorry, Kath...I can't help it...just once, okay?' Before I could say anything, his hands were feeling up my tits, his thumbs rubbing my hard little nips...it felt so good. I put my hand on his dick; I felt it throbbing in my fingers, still wet from his cum. I knew what I wanted to do and started to bend my head towards his big hard-on.

"When he realized where I was headed, he backed away real fast. 'No, baby...not like that,' he said, kinda mean and I started to cry. And finally, when I calmed down, he kept apologizing over and over, he said as much as he wanted to, we couldn't do that... certainly not until I turned eighteen. But, I said to him, looking is still okay, right?"

She settled back into the pillows and sighed. "So that's the way it was. For his senior year, I kept my bedroom door open for him; the bathroom door, too, when I was in the shower or drying off. He did it for me, too. After a few weeks, he came back from a date about midnight on a Friday night. Our folks were out and I was in my room, getting ready for bed. I heard him coming up the stairs. By the time he passed my room, I was on top of my bed, on my back; I only had my panties on. When he looked in, his face was all red and his voice was tight. 'Stay right there,' he said. 'I'll be right back.' As he turned away, I asked him how his date had gone. 'She was a total bitch,' he yelled back.

"He was back in a minute, standing in front of me in his boxers. 'Are you still my slut, baby?' he asked me. My heart started pounding and I nodded my head. 'Pull down my shorts, Kath.' His voice was really strange. When I had them down to his knees, he kicked them off and jumped on to the bed. He settled down, sitting cross-legged in front of me, leaning back on his left hand. He smiled at me and I just melted, you know? He pointed at my little panties and told me to get rid of them. Naked, I sat back on my heels, my knees spread and touching his. I looked at his big, beautiful dick and then looked at his eyes. 'Bitch left me with blue balls, Sis,' he said. 'Know what blue balls are?' I nodded at him. 'Don't ever leave a guy like this, Kath,' he said. 'It really sucks!'

"That started a routine that lasted for the rest of the summer and Andy's senior year until he left for college. After most all of his dates, he either wound up in my room, or sometimes he would tell me to come to his room. He would always ask me toget naked and then take his underwear off. Then we would watch each other until we came and he shot his stuff all over me. I licked it up and then he kissed me and then we went to bed. That's all that ever happened until that pool party. After that, the next time he came into my room after a date, he let me suck his cock and he felt me up and fingered me."

Kathy looked at Brian and whispered directly to him, "It was Christmas vacation my senior year – New Year's Eve. My date got drunk and a girlfriend brought me home from a party about one in the morning. Mom and Dad were at a hotel for a big party and they had a room for the night. I went upstairs and got right into the shower. A few minutes later, I heard the shower door slide and Andy got in with me under the hot spray. He kissed me and said 'Happy New Year, Kath. I got a special Christmas present for you...if you want it.' I kissed him and told him I loved him so much.

"He turned me around, facing the spray and told me to lean into the wall on my hands. Then he spread my feet to the edges of the tub. I felt his cockhead sliding up and down my slit. His voice was real deep. 'Do ya? Do you want it, baby?'

"'Please Andy,' I said. 'I've wanted this forever, bro.' Then he fucked me, Brian. First in the shower and then he took me to bed. That night he fucked my pussy, he fucked my face...and, God, Brian, it wasso good...he fucked me in my butt."

Kathy sat up and leaned across Laurie. She kissed Brian hard and deep. Then looking in his eyes, she said, "I really think I love you, Brian...I think you really love me, too." Brian nodded slowly.

"You know I do, Kath." He kissed her again.

"That was the first time, Brian...but it wasn't the last...I love him, too...we promised each other we would never stop. Do you remember what I told you when we met, baby?"

Brian crawled over Laurie and took Kathy in his arms. "Sure," he said, "you said you never saw anyone as cute as me in your whole life!" He wrapped his long arms around her before she could beat on him. "Okay...I know..." He was trying not to laugh. "You said if I wanted to got out with you, there were only two things that mattered – no lies and no broken promises." This time, he gathered her in and kissed her gently. "I do really love you, Kathy...I would never dream of making you break a promise."

Before he could kiss her again, she let out a squeal of delight. "Did you hear that, Laurie? How cool is my man?" She slipped out of Brian's arms and found a joint. She took a sip of wine and lit the joint. After she exhaled, she handed it to Brian and told him and me that we should just lean back and relax for a little while...smoke the joint, get high...she needed to talk to Laurie about all of this. She stood in front of the fireplace, herPerfect 10 body backlit and reflecting the oil as the light of the fire licked her skin.

Laurie was still laying back, propped up against a pile of pillows. Kathy moved between her legs and sank down slowly to the rug. She moved Laurie's leg so that the firelight illuminated her clean-shaven mound. Kathy's voice became very husky. "Oh, Laurie...that's so beautiful..." her finger traced lightly over the fleur-de-lis inked delicately on the left side of her pubis. "May I?" she asked and without waiting for an answer, she licked the crease between Laurie's left thigh and her swollen pussy. Then she looked up and said, "You know, I think I would marry your nephew...if he ever gets up the nerve to ask me..." Brian was just beginning to inhale when he heard her and started to cough. Kathy looked at him, her eyes bright, and then turned back to Laurie. "He's okay, I guess...but I really love his family!"

She put her face between Laurie's legs and slid her tongue through the creamy slit. "I love the taste of you mixed with my baby. You know, my baby told meeverything about you guys."

Laurie was moaning from the attention her pussy was receiving. "What do you mean 'everything'?"

Kathy licked her again. "You know...him and his dad...you and Uncle Steve..." From Laurie's groaning, I knew Kathy had started to get close to her clit. "He told me about Lisa and Matt, too."

Laurie could hardly speak; Kathy seemed to be doing an excellent job. But she moaned softly to the young girl. "If he told you everything...then you'll know howcool he is...God that feels good, honey...when your brother comes over...and my gorgeous nephew...because he loves you totally...makes your brother hard enough and wet enough...to fuck you the way you want it...then you'll know how cool your man is." Laurie groaned again and asked her young admirer to please stop – she was too sensitive. Kathy stopped and sat back, still between Laurie's legs.

"That would be way cool, lover...think you would do that for me?" Cute and pouty returned and she was very hot! Joint in his mouth, Brian nodded enthusiastically. The wicked little grin reappeared – she was hotter! "Show me, baby," she hissed at him. Brian handed me the joint and as I took a hit, he turned and bent over me and took my dick into his mouth. Kathy gasped at Brian's apparent willingness to suck dick. "God, Laurie... that's as hot as when Uncle Steve blew him before!"

Fuck, it felt good, but I didn't want to spend what would probably be my last shot of the night in my nephew. I let him suck me for another minute, then I pulled his head up. I looked at the little minx. "You like to see that, don't you? Make you wet, baby?" She nodded back, her eyes glowing. "Want to see me give your man a real blowjob, Kathy?" She nodded again, moaning this time.