A Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, everything she did all weekend got me hot. She wasn't my good little cousin...she was myslut. When I told her to flash somebody, she did. When we got room service once, Anthony sent a really cute girl. Lisa massaged her as she gave me a blow job. The whole weekend was like that. Yeah, it was really hot when she was with Anthony and one of his friends."

"Do you want to see me like that?"

"Like what? My slut or with a black guy?"

"I don't know, Brian...either...both..." We all strained to hear her.

Brian told her that he wanted to see her both ways – he wanted her to be his slut. "But you really don't know what you're asking for, Kath...I won't hold you to anything until after I explain the whole thing. Then you can decide."

Brian settled back on the pillows and took a sip of his beer. "That was it, Laurie...that was the weekend. We went to a pretty hot club Saturday night. Lisa was really into dancing and flashing. Then back to the hotel for some special room service. It was fantastic."

We were all way too excited from hearing about our daughter. I leaned over to give Kathy a kiss. She practically swallowed my tongue as she moaned into my mouth. Laurie had pushed Brian's face to her steaming cunt, and was begging him to eat her. Kathy pushed me away and got to her knees. She pulled Brian up from between Laurie's spread thighs. With the sexiest little voice, she said, "Brian," she kissed him quickly as he looked at her, "let me, baby." She pushed him aside and crawled between Laurie's thighs. "Mmmm, beautiful tattoo, Laurie." Laurie started moaning until Brian slid his cock into her mouth. Kathy turned around to me. She didn't have to say anything...she just wiggled that heart-shaped ass at me. I moved across to her and slid my dick into her hot little pussy.

When we had all finished, Laurie took Kathy upstairs for a quick shower. (She told me later that she thought Kathy tasted sweet. I was really surprised – she's always enjoyed getting eaten by an attractive women, but she's never really been in to eating pussy, except for Lisa, of course.) Brian and I got dressed and cleaned up the living room. He asked me what I thought about Kathy. I said it didn't matter...what he thought was what was important.

"C'mon, Uncle Steve...I really want to know what you think. You know I respect you guys so much. My dad said you would give me your honest reaction and opinion. Please, Unc?"

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Sure, Uncle Steven. Tell me what you think of her, okay?"

I sat down and lit a joint, took a hit and passed it to my nephew. After I exhaled, I turned to him. "Okay. Well, the first thing is she's fucking gorgeous, Brian. I don't normally find blondes aserotic as dark-haired women, but she's got, to me, anyway, the perfect mixture of girl-next-door and slutty cheerleader. And she's a great fuck...thanks.

"You clearly know how I feel about marital fidelity...but this is something you have to make up your own mind about, Brian. You have to sort this out with Kathy, if she's really the one, before you do anything permanent. And if you both agree this is the kind of lifestyle you want, then talk about kids...what you'll do then? How do you think you might feel if the pretty young soccer mom your married to...is a black cockslut? What if you still want her to be...and she doesn't? You have a lot to talk about, Brian.

"But if you guys decide that everything she said and you said tonight was right for both of you," I couldn't help it...I broke into a huge grin, "then, buddy, you are my number one personal hero!"

He smiled at me but looked a little confused. "Uh, what do you mean?"

I shook my head while I chuckled at him. "Imagination, boy! Use some imagination!" I leaned towards his chair. Can you imagine, after a long day in the office, coming home find Kathy and Lisa in bed...together...waiting for you?"

"Ohhh, right...I get it." He was smiling again.

"What's her brother like?"

"He's a good guy...he's a lot like Matt...maybe a little more 'outgoing'...I like him a lot. Why?"

"Why? If you do this, Brian, she's gonna keep sleeping with him, right?" He nodded. "You'll probably be there, at least some of the time. And here, let me take a great leap, maybe sometimes your cousin might be there, too? Okay, call me crazy, but after what Kathy said earlier when she saw us, and knowing my daughter...I just think there's a real excellent change that you and Andy are gonna have your dicks in each others' mouths at some point. It's always nicer if you like the guy you're sucking."

I tried to get a little more serious. "Finally, I think you need to think long and hard about Kathy and your father. From what she said before, I don't think she would be real happy if she doesn't get the same kind of love from him that he gives Lisa and Laurie." At that point, I heard the ladies coming back down the stairs. I leaned close to Brian. "All in all, I think she's perfect, Brian...you have my best wishes, whatever you do."

The goodnight kisses at the door were hot and wet. We made plans to make plans again after they graduate in a few months.

After they left, I told Laurie what I'd said to Brian earlier. She smiled and agreed. She said she thought Kathy was terrific and could see her and Lisa becoming fast friends. Then she pulled me upstairs, saying she would tell me what Kathy said about her brother...