A Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arranged them so that Brian was laying back against the pillows and the girls were on either side of him. I told them to feel free to help as I moved between Brian's outstretched legs. I took his thickening shaft in one hand and started to play with his balls with the other. "Just one thing, Brian," I said to him, "tell us about St. Louis...everything, Brian...while I suck your cock, okay?"

His voice sort of broke. "Everything, Uncle Steve? Unghhh!!!...oh fuck..." I slid my mouth over the thick, spongy head of his dick and swirled my tongue around the ridge. "Okay...suck me good, Steve..." He put his hand on the back of my head. "Watch this, baby." He turned Kathy to him with his other hand and then he pressed my head down until my lips were in his short, red hair. I held him still in my throat as I adjusted to him, breathing out my nose. Letting my tongue start to play again, I rose up slowly and then took him all the way in again. I could still taste Laurie on him.

As I continued to bob my head slowly over him, he started talking. "Okay, about a month ago, Dad called me at school. He asked if I had a free weekend coming up soon. I knew Kath was gonna be busy two weeks ago, so I gave him that date. I asked him what was up, but he didn't say anything – you know Dad!" By this time, Laurie and Kathy were using their hands and lips all over Brian and each other.

"Anyway, he called back the next week, told me he wanted me to drive to St. Louis on Friday afternoon and go to a hotel downtown. Like I said before, there was a key at the desk, and everything was pre-paid, even room service." He look at Kathy and kissed her – I could feel his cock throb in my throat – "He said one of his sluts would be there and the whole weekend was on him. I thought...when he told me...it was gonna be Laurie." My darling wife gasped as he said it.

"So I got there and got the key and went up to the room." I held him as l licked his shaft, giving my jaw a break. "Fuck, Steve...I mean, I heard about everything that I missed at Thanksgiving, but...I was really fucking surprised when I walked in and sawLisa!" All of us seemed to have gasped at the same time. "Lisa?" I said. "What the hell?" I dropped my stuff and walked over to the bed where she was laying down.

"She screamed my name. 'Brian? You? OH MY GOD!' She jumped up and threw her arms around me. It was crazy...she was laughing and crying...then she put her arms around me and kissed me. Man, she never kissed me like that before! She was on fire! She kept telling me how happy she was to see me, that it was me, not someone else... finally I got her calmed down enough to tell me what was going on.

"'Your dad called me...asked me if I was still interested in being his little college girl slut. We've had this conversation on and off since last Thanksgiving. Did he ever tell you...?' I said he had mentioned that something happened, but he didn't say what, exactly. 'I'll tell you everything later if you want,' she said. 'But this time, when I said yes, he told me to be here at this hotel today...prepared to spend the weekend...Brian,' she said, 'he told me that I was just like a whore, and I had to do whatever was asked by the person who came in...for the whole weekend.' She kissed me again. 'I've been waiting for an hour, wondering who it would be...wondering what I'd have to do. I'm so happy it's you, cuz!'"

Brian turned to Kathy and looked at her for a long couple of seconds. "Kath, if you're serious about us, you gotta know everything. First thing is, you will have the craziest father and uncle-in-law that may ever be...and they will have you, too, baby." Kathy groaned in delight. "Second thing is, in this house, everybody does everybody...any way they want..." He started to giggle (rather inappropriate I thought, with his cock in my mouth), "And it seems any time they want. Lisa told me all about how Laurie first slept with Matt..." Kathy leaned into Laurie for another sloppy kiss.

"Will you tell me all about it sometime, Laurie? Please? Wow, fucking your son..." She dropped her head to Laurie's breast and sucked hard on her nipple. "Mmmm, you just kill me, Laurie."

Brian continued. "Then she told me how she and Matt set you guys up with the massage lesson so she could fuck you, Uncle Steve." Kathy just turned and wagged her finger at me. Lisa said she and Matt have been having oral sex for years...but his cock got so big, she had to fuck him."

Laurie moaned, "It's beautiful, Kathy...he's just a little bit bigger than Brian...but it is so beautiful."

Brian laughed. "Yeah, that's what Lisa said, too. Anyway, by that time, she poured me a beer and sat down next to me. I really looked at her for the first time. Fuck, Kath, she's so...I don't know...kind of exotic-looking. Her hair as long and dark and her eyes, they're like the deepest brown I ever saw. She asked me if I was hungry...did I want to eat dinner? She was wearing a thin tank top – I could see her nipples poking out and it hugged her tits. And she had a denim mini-skirt on, too.

"I took a long sip of beer. Then I told her to get a baggy out of the side of my suitcase and bring it back. When she brought it back to the bed, I told her to roll a joint. She grabbed a piece of paper and put it on the bed and then started to unroll the baggy." I felt his cock throb in my throat again. "I told her to stop...she put it down and looked at me. I told her to take off her top. My heart was pounding so fast...I never...well, actually I did dream about her sometimes...she smiled a really dirty little smile...just like you do sometimes, Kath...then she peeled her shirt up and over her head. OH MY GOD! She has the hottest little body...next to you, of course, baby...OUCH! Hey!" She punched him lightly in the side, causing him to flex his cock unexpectedly. I tried not to bite him...

He slid out and I continued licking him. "Really, baby...you know what I think of your body...I guess the difference is more like...I don't know...like you are a Playmate of the Month...and Lisa, well...she'd be like the Penthouse Pet of the Month...know what I mean?

"We'll talk about this later, Brian." Kathy now in fake-pouting mode. "But she sure sounds pretty hot," Now the whisper. "Does she like girls, too?"

Laurie chuckled. "She'll like you, sweetheart. And she really knows what a girl likes."

"You kill me, Laurie, you really do."

Brian interrupted them again. "Anyway, she rolled the joint, sitting there, her nipples getting longer and longer as I stared at them. When she was done, I told her to light it and take off her skirt. She took a long drag, handed it to me and then stood up. She unzipped it in back and then pushed it down over her hips. Then she stood up in front of me, her little white lace panties just a few inches from my face. I pulled them down...she's shaved, just like her mom, baby...until they were at her feet. Then she put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she kicked them off. I pushed her away a little and told her to turn around. She asked me if I liked what I saw. I took another hit and handed it back to her.

"Fuck, Kathy, she's so beautiful...she's real dark, tanned everywhere except for little white triangles on her tits and her pussy. She said her dad likes her like that." Kathy wagged her finger at me again. "I told her she looked awesome...I told her that I dreamed about her for years. I unzipped my jeans and told her to suck my cock." I had stopped what I was doing, listening closely now along with Kathy and Laurie. His eyes shifted to each of us. "I couldn't believe it...she just looked down and real quietly, she asked me if I wanted her to call me Brian or...Master...for the rest of the weekend...or whenever we were togetherfrom then on. I asked her what the hell she was talking about. She said that if she decided to be someone's true slut, it would be for as long as they wanted it to be. She said that if I fucked her now, then I would have to know...that it was because she loves me, and she loves my dad, in the special way she loved Matt and you guys. If I fucked her, it should be for the same reasons.

"I told her to call me Brian, orcuz or anything that she wanted...it didn't matter. All that mattered was I knew I wanted her. I knew I loved her in the way she meant. And the way she was moving and posing, my cock was so hard I thought it would break. I said I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed my jeans and boxers down and then pulled off my shirt. Lisa pushed me back down across the king-size bed and peeled my clothes off my feet. Then she slithered back up to me and kissed me again. She turned around and started to suck me off. As soon as she did that swallowing thing..." Laurie and I started to laugh; Kathy looked a little puzzled.

Laurie said, "I'll show you how another time, dear...it's just a little deep-throat technique."

"Jeez, I came so hard, but my cousin got it all. We spent the next few hours getting to know each other...a little differently than before. We talked and fooled around for a while until we got hungry. She asked if I wanted to go out or order room service. I said I wanted to take a quick shower and go out. She asked if I minded if she showered alone... she said she knew I would get her in there sometime, but if she got her hair wet now, it would take too long to dry...fuckin' chicks, Uncle Steve...what's up with them?

"I said okay and a few minutes later, she was back with a towel around her. I said she should wear the hottest thing she had, but not real dressy and then stepped in to the shower. When I got back, I almost had a heart attack! Fuck, Kathy, she looked so sexy... she had on a little blue halter that hung down just enough to cover her tits. It had strings across the back, but from the sides, you could see most of her. Then, Christ, she had on the lowest cut jeans I ever saw and high-heeled strappy sandals. She finally told me to stop staring and get dressed. As I did, she told me how Dad told her to be prepared for anything. 'Do you do everything he asks?' She nodded. "Why?"

"I love him, Brian," she said. "He makes me do really nasty shit. I love the way I feel when I'm with him, doing what he tells me to do. I love the way he is with Mom and Dad. I want to do the same way for you."

"I finished dressing and told her that I wanted that, too. We went out the door and started down the hall for the elevator. About half-way there, a room service waiter came out of a swinging door pushing a cart. His eyes shifted to Lisa and popped right open. He was probably thirty-five or forty...a nice looking, bald black guy. He said hello and Lisa asked if he was the room service person for our floor. He tapped his name tag and said, 'If you need anything, missy, call room service and ask for Anthony. I am at your service.' And then he bowed, cracking Lisa up. She said maybe we would see him later.

"We went into the lobby bar and looked around. It was about half full, kind of smoky and dark. I asked her where she wanted to sit. Then she blew me away...she said, really sexy, 'Stay here for a minute, Brian...see how I look at the bar.' She slithered up to an empty barstool. There was a businessman on her right; the stool on her left was empty. She sat down on the stool facing the bar. Even from the door, twenty feet away, I could see her ass crack. Then she kinda leaned her elbows on the bar and when I moved to the side, I could see the sides of her tits in the halter top." Brian looked at Laurie with a funny expression. "It reminded me of the first night I saw you in the bar with Dad. Fuck, you looked so beautiful, Laurie."

"She ordered a drink and then turned to the guy next to her. I walked up and sat down on the empty stool. She turned around, facing straight at the bar. She asked if I liked how she looked on a barstool. I told her it was fucking hot! I asked her about the guy on her right. She said he'd said hello and was starting to hit on her when I sat down. I asked her if she liked him. 'Mmmm, he's okay, I guess. Why?'

"Steve, this part was so cool...I was about to answer her, then I got an inspiration. Trying to be real stern, I asked, 'Do you question my father when he asks you something?' From the corner of my eye I saw the guy move closer – I was sure he heard me. Lisa shook her head and said, 'I'm sorry, Master.' The guy gasped and she knew he'd heard it all. I leaned in close and told her to turn towards me, lean her right elbow on the bar and drink with her left hand. She got all red, but she did what I said."

Kathy was panting as she leaned into Brian. "Would you make me do things like that, baby?"

He looked at her and nodded. "Are you still your brother's slut, Kathy?" She nodded back, her face flushed a bright red. "Does he make you do things like that?"

"Once," she whispered, "last summer. His friends were over, the same group from the first time; they were all in the pool. Andy came to my room..." her voice was starting to break up, "he told me to come swimming. He said I should wear the white string bikini andplay around with the guys in the pool."

Brian stared at her for a minute. "Did you like it?" She nodded again. "Did you fuck them?" This time she shook her head back and forth. "Would you, if Andy told you to?" She looked up at him and smiled. This time she nodded her head. Brian smiled back, his voice veryneutral. "Do you think...if we ever get married...you'll still be Andy's slut? Would you still fuck his friends if he told you to?"

She looked at my nephew, her eyes full of love. "Brian...this is important, isn't it?" This time he nodded at her. "You know I promised Andy that I would be his forever...you know how I feel about promises...but I was, I mean...well, I am single. If we were married, Brian, that decision would have to be yours. Don't get me wrong, baby...like I said, I liked it... a lot. I want to be used like that again...I want to be...like Lisa and Laurie, Brian." They kissed.

Laurie broke it up pretty quickly. "That's lovely, dear...very flattering. But I would really like to hear about my darling daughter, Brian. Please?"

"Sure, Laurie." Brian took a hit from the joint and settled back to finish his tale. "Okay, where was I? Oh, yeah, we were at the bar. She moved around to face me and leaned on the bar. I looked over her shoulder – this guys eyes were dancing between her ass and her right boob. The bartender was down on the other side...I moved her top a little bit so the whole side and half of her nipple showed. I told her to turn half-way back towards him. He was so close, I'm sure she could feel his breath on her tit. He looked across at me. I whispered to him, 'Touch her.' My heart was beating so fast, Uncle Steve...just like you said. But the guy was so slow, by the time he put his hand on her breast, the bartender was back. He said as much as he appreciated the view, we couldn't play like that in the bar. I covered her back up and she finished her wine. She turned to the other guy and kissed him on the cheek. 'Too bad,' she told him, 'it was getting fun, huh?'

"Then she took my arm and we were headed out. In the lobby, she said if I didn't mind, she'd just like to go back to the room and order room service. 'From Anthony?' I asked her. She smiled and said, 'As my Master wishes.' I said I wished.

"We went back to the room, looked at the menu and called. She asked to please make sure Anthony delivered our meal. They said it would be about thirty minutes. So for the next half-hour, we fooled around on the bed – she told me all the family secrets – until I told her to go get wet in the shower...she looks really hot when she's wet. I told her when she heard Anthony come in, she should join us...however she wanted. I straightened up a little and got my shirt and jeans on when the doorbell rang. I almost couldn't breathe when I answered the door. But there he was, smiling, being real friendly. I held the door open and he wheeled the cart into the room.

"He was starting to set it all up when he said, 'I understand that I was requested. I just wanted to say thank you, young man. Is there anythingspecial I can do for you? Or get you?' He looked around behind him when he heard Lisa. Fuck, she was so gorgeous! After a quick shower, she put something in her hair...it was all shiny and slick...combed straight back away from her face. Her skin was still dripping wet, but...shit, it was like sparkling in the light. All she had on was her little white panties. My cock almost cut itself on my zipper...I think Anthony was having a heart attack.

"She was smiling that crazy smile as she walked up to him. She got so close, when he stood up, her nipples rubbed against his shirt. I was going totally fucking nuts! 'Your daughter,' he looked at Laurie and me, 'she may be the hottest one of all of us!'

"'Actually,' she said, 'I was the one that requested you,Anthony. I hope you don't mind.'

She said she noticed him admiring her before, and she was very flattered. She said her mother taught her to be nice to people who are nice to her. He said, 'Remind me to thank your momma some day, sugar.' Lisa took him by the hand and led him over to the bed. When she turned around, the sparkles just glowed on her skin.

"She sat down and he stood in front of her, between her legs. She unbuckled his belt and then unzipped his slacks. He asked her, 'What about him?' Lisa told him I liked to watch. Then she pushed his pants and boxers down while he unbuttoned his shirt. He kicked his shoes off and then removed his pants and socks. When he stood up again, she told him he had adelicious-looking cock and she started to suck him off. He was pretty thick, but not too long so she could take him all. In a minute, he had his hands on her head and he was fucking her face. They were both moaning and groaning; I don't know how it got there, but all of a sudden, my dick was in my hand, hard as a rock.

"She pulled back until he popped out. She looked at me and smiled. 'Enjoying the show,cuz?' I nodded. Anthony said, 'What? Did you say you're cousins?' Lisa giggled and said, 'Kissin' cousins, Anthony.' She told me to get a condom out of her bag for him. 'I hope you don't mind, Anthony,' she said, 'but Mom also taught me to be careful.' 'Smart woman, your momma,' he said.

"So I watched her. Man, she was incredible. She was all over him – it had to be the fuck of his life! In fifteen minutes, she had him buried in all of her holes. She was riding him when he came. She got off and peeled of his condom and licked him clean. When he was dressed, he gave me the room bill to sign. Knowing Dad was paying, I thought I was pretty generous when I added a $30 tip. He took the bill and thanked me with a big grin. Actually, I really liked the guy. When he got to the door, Lisa opened it for him. She stood in the doorway, naked...and she kissed him for about a minute. Then she asked me for my wallet. She took a hundred-dollar bill and gave it to him. She told him to tell his buddies that this room should getspecial attention this weekend. He slid his hands around her one last time and told her he understood perfectly. Then he left and Lisa and I went to bed.

"She told me even more about all the family stuff while we fooled around. Then she told me that she really liked black guys."

This got Laurie's attention real fast. "Did she say why, Brian?"


"Yeah, Aunt Laurie. She said she loved the contrast...but mostly, she said, when she wanted to be slutty, black guys were more forceful...she likes that a lot."

Laurie looked at me and smiled. "That's ourbaby, baby." She looked at Kathy. "How about you, Kath? You ever..."

Kathy turned bright red and shook her head. She looked at Brian. "Did you like it when Lisa did that guy? Did it make you hot?" Brian said yes. "Was it because he was black. Brian?"