A Tale of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Fili...you can be such a dufus...just like you were in high school. But, right now you've made me so damn horny, I need something to suck on. Is that what I think is in your briefs? Let Lei pull down your waistband. Oh my god, Fili, are you bigger than before? Well, there's one way to find out..." With that Lei lowered my head to take Fili's erect seven-inches into her wet hot mouth.

A loud guttural groan from Fili filled the SUV cabin as Lei's mouth bobbed up and down on his engorged shaft. Lei never had a problem deep-throating Fili's manhood from the first time he stuck his dick into her virgin mouth. "Hmmm, maybe a bit thicker but the same delicious taste and smell that I remember," Lei thought to myself. "How I missed going down on Fili like I used to. I never told him, but I shamelessly loved swallowing his spunk and savoring the taste of him in my mouth for hours afterward."

When Fili began to lift his hip to meet her head bobs, Lei knew from passed experience that he was close to blasting his load down her throat. Pulling back, she mumbled, "Fili, I'd love to suck you off - but - right now I need you someplace else. Fuck me, Fili. Put this big fat Samoan cock in my tight Jap twat like you did in high school!"

With a guttural growl of primitive lust, Fili flipped Lei on her back and gripping the sides of her skimpy thong, ripped it from her. "You're hairless! Your fucking pussy is fucking bald!" Lei laughed as she enjoyed Fili's amazement and then teasingly told him that some things do change. However, Lei soon discovered that also applied to Fili.

Lei threw back her head to emit a shrill whine as Fili spread her thighs to plunge his face between her tender thighs. In their time together, she had given Fili countless blow jobs, swallowing all the cum he pumped down her throat. But Fili at the time never once returned the favor. In fact, other than groping to her sopping wet pussy, giving oral pleasure was one-way affair (all his and not hers).

But one or more of his women after Lei must have taught Fili the art of eating pussy for he devoured her sex like a starving man. His lips vacuumed each fat hairless pussy lip, tugging each to its fullest extent before releasing it. Lei jerked and tossed wildly as his rasping tongue plowed her tight crack before descending on her throbbing clit like a voracious tornado, viciously flicking and swirling. She stiffened suddenly when one and then two fingers wormed their way up her oozing snatch to find and rubbed her G-spot as her love button was mouthed in wickedly synchronized torture.

Suddenly some giant invisible hand squeezed pussy and furiously shook Lei as she was consumed in an earthquake of an orgasm. As she thrashed uncontrollably, Fili slid his body between her legs and without further ado, rammed his rock-hard erection straight up her churning twat. This was no tender love making; it was hard, frantic, and rough high school sex reminiscent of their first date. Lei screamed and grunted as her sensitive genitals were pummeled repeatedly as Fili's groin slapped soundly against her battered vulva, tossing her like a rag doll.

"Oh, yes, Fili! Take me like you did in high school! Take me! Treat me like the pet Jap fuck-slut that I was...and will always be!! Oh, fuck me, Fili, fuck me good!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ooh, Fili, am I glad my Master made me come to the reunion, knowing that I'd been unable...and unwilling...to resist you. I really needed that. Jeez, Fili, you must have really hosed me because even though you're still in me, plugging me, your spunk is leaking out. God, how I love the sensation? Was It as good for me as it was for you? Better. In case you didn't notice, I missed being fucked by you. You were my first man...my first love...and will always be even when you return to Samoa.

"What? Am I on the pill? Well, you have changed from the old Fili who couldn't care less. Thank you for finally asking, but between you and Grant, I had one too many abortions and finally had to have a hysterectomy after giving birth to my twin boys. No chance of an unwanted pregnancy even if you could fill me with an ocean of sperm...which you must have given the way you're oozing out of me.

"Hmmm, speaking of which, Fili, can you reach over the front seat and grab my purse, but don't you dare come out of me. Don't you...ooh, yeah, just cram your dong further up my snatch. Good, you got my bag and now let's see if I can find it. Aah, here it is...my iPhone.

"Fili, this is going to sound strange but my Master instructed me that I was to record our get-together. Can you take pictures of me...buck naked with my droopy tits and their big nipples sticking out like thumbs? Damn, they're so swollen purple and fat and sore? Yeah, now take some shot of your cock buried in my poor little pussy...yeah, full embedded... and now half way out. Now make sure you get my face in the picture somehow when you finally pull out and take some pictures of my dilated cunt that oozing with your cum.

"What? Can you have a copy of the pictures? Well, I don't know...hmmm...maybe... but, only if you promise not to show them to other people...yeah, I'll email you a copy for your renewed 'memories' of me at our special 'reunion.' Give me a chance to run my fingers through my hair, and then you can take pictures of your nude thirty-eight-year-old Japanese high school lover who still has the hots for you and still lets you fuck her any way you wanted.

"I'll even make it better by letting you take shots of me sucking and licking your still hard cock clean. Hmmm, how does that sound? Does this feel good? Good, because you sure taste good. Although you're older and not as robust as you were at nineteen, I want to get you hard again.

"Why? Well, if I can get you hard enough, I thought you might want visit the one hole you never did in high school. Do you want to fuck my ass, Fili? What? No, I'm not joking. I actually like being butt-fucked. Yeah, what a shocker of the innocent Lei you screwed in high school.

"Ha, I'm glad...but not surprised...that you want to sodomize me, Fili. This will be my special parting gift to you. Oooh, Fili, you are getting harder...and thicker...wait until you see my asshole stretching around your fat cock...and then my dilated butt-hole leaking with your cum. Just make sure you take some pictures of my Jap butt being buggered by that fat Samoan cock of yours! Promise, Fili!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A sweat-glistening Lei leisurely lay on my chest, slowly rocking back and forth, enjoying the throbbing of my softening cock still embedded in her well-reamed her always-inviting pussy. She had come to my place early this Sunday morning immediately after checking out of her high school reunion hotel. In a matter of minutes, she was naked for a hearty Sunday brunch of a baked man-meat sausage quickly served in her piping-hot, juicy twat. I don't know how many climaxes Lei skimmed through, but she just couldn't get enough.

I casually stroked her damp hair as I flipped through her special reunion pictures on her smart phone and the Polaroid shots from high school. "Your Samoan high school lover certainly is well-endowed, and judging from these images, certainly knows how to bring the worst out in my good little Japanese slut.

"My, my, you were a sweet eighteen-year-old cunt, weren't you? Slimmer with narrower hips and thighs, and God, what a full bush you had back then. Your tits were fuller and perky but with those signature nipples of yours. Hmmm, I know that you said that you were 'forced' into having sex with Fili's cousins, but from what I see, they didn't exactly twist your arm into putting out for them. Don't deny it, but you sure seem 'into' getting gang-banged.

"Hmmm, and what are these images of last night? I can see that if anything you were in full fuck-slut mode last night with your special 'reunion' with Fili. It seems that that big brown cock of his had a reunion with your delicious sucking mouth, that hot tight twat of yours, and - what is this - with your sweet little asshole?

"I'm sorry, Master, I forgot myself in the heat of the moment. It was so incredibly sinful to be making out with Fili in the spot where he took my virginity...mouth and cunt...and where I got gang-banged. I had forgotten what that seven-inches of brown man-meat could make me do."

Grabbing hold of her thick ebony hair, I lifted her face from my chest. "Lei, do you remember the four rules that you were instructed on after I made you mine? You do? What are they?"

"Rule one is that you're my Master whom I obey without hesitation," Lei cited in a trembling voice that indicated her nervousness. "Rule two is that I'm yours...your submissive...your property to use anyway you see fit to," Lei moaned as I reached down to stroke her moist back. "Rule three is that if I displease me, I will be disciplined. Rule four is that unlike my ass-wipe of a husband, when you inflict pain on me, you will have sex with me that I will ultimately enjoy."

When I asked if she had obeyed all the rules, Lei was quick to say while her juicy twat was grabbed and squeezed, "Oh, yes, Master. I've been a good little girl."

"You have? That's odd because I'm looking at pictures that show a Samoan cock shoved up your Jap asshole. My, my, did you really take that monster up that tight little ass of yours? Did it hurt given how widely and tightly stretched your anus is around his shaft? It did? Good - I hoped it hurt a lot. That's because that was my private hunting reserve - until now. Lei, I don't take kindly to poaching - nor do I like being lied to."

When I pointed out her indiscretion with her high school lover after their recent reunion, Lei whined pitifully, "It wasn't my fault, Master. I'm just 'weak'...when it comes to Fili. That's why I didn't want to go to my reunion. However, you told me to go and I tried 'really hard' to behave myself...I really did, Master.

"But I wasn't trying to be disobedient when I let Fili sodomize me. I just want to show the bastard what he could have had if he hadn't fucked and trashed me by throwing me to his two fucking cousins to gang-bang.

"Ooh, Master, I wasn't thinking or behaving properly when I let Fili poach on your 'private reserve.' I was just being a selfish wanton bitch who was drunk on exquisite pain and the need for revenge. I wanted to give him something - a farewell present - that he'd never forget. It is just that I wanted to make him regret for having abandoned me."

"Hmmm, you will be punished for letting that Samoan jock enjoy the pleasure of your sweet booty," I growled before kissing Lei passionately until she melted into my arms and moaned softly. Then breaking out kiss, I murmured ominously, "I'm going to show you what will happen should you willingly misbehave in the future and need to be punished.

"Now get your lazy ass out of bed. Stand here, and don't you dare move," I growled as my hands caressed Lei's body the trembled in apprehension and possible anticipation. Lifting and fondling her breasts, I milked each from her chest to her tips, rolling her stiffening nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, only to twist and tweak them from her heaving chest. Then unexpectedly, I gave her small conical tits three lightning-fast, stinging, back-and-forth fingertip-slaps.

Lei shrieked as her pointed tits were swatted from all directions, causing her soft mounds to flop violently and turn bright pink. I knew she wanted to dodge my tit-slapping or let her hands cover her abused breasts; however, she didn't dare move for fear of more excruciating discipline. Finally doubling over in pain after I had tit-swatted her so more, Lei pleaded, "No Sam...I mean Master...please don't. My tits hurt so much. I don't want..."

"Bitch, what make you think you have a choice? I've been too lenient on you and you have taken advantage of me. I was going to just ream this beautiful ass of yours and let that end your punishment. However, I can see that you still need to see you need to be reminded of the wonders of pain as my love-slave." As I reached into my nightstand next to my bed, I appreciated how Lei's almond-shape eyes widen at the sight of my special clothes pins and how she immediately tensed in anticipation of what was coming.

Grabbing one of her redden boobs, I tugged on its nipple until it was fully extended and before she could say anything, clamped a stiff nipple so that the pin was an extension of her meaty tip. Lei immediately cried out at the bite of the clip to her other teat, and whimpered pitifully when I released her soft tits and they were immediate yanked straight down by the clips stuck straight out from her nipples.

I yanked her hips back so that Lei was forced to bend from the waist, and enjoyed how the clothes pins swung excruciatingly at her dangling tits. To add to her punishment, several harsh slaps landed on her generous buns, causing Lei to shriek and jerk as she valiantly trying to hold still, knowing that the slightest movement would cause lightning to crackle through her. I gently caressed her inflamed buttocks while kissing her sweat-covered back and neck, and then as she began to moan, sadistically delivered a few more randomly-time slaps to her jiggling behind.

Pulling out a tube of K-Y Jelly from my open nightstand drawer, I gave my revitalized manhood a thick coating before and positioned myself behind Lei. A squeak of surprise blurted out of her parted lips when I introduced one and then two greased fingers into her small anal orifice, reaming and loosening her. My penis head soon replaced my withdrawn fingers, and pressed into and spread her puckered asshole.

"This is my property - my private reserve," I sternly uttered, "Mine and only mine to use." And with that said, I pressed forward into her squirming tight anus. I sodomized Lei with short hard strokes, knowing that each thrust of my hips made her pinned tits to cruelly flop back and forth.

Lei whined in a childish tone, grunting softly with my every thrust into her. "Ooh, ooh, it so painful...Master, you're so damn big...to suddenly invade me like that...you're stretching me out so much...ooh! Oh, and these fucking pins hurt so much...biting into my nipples...every time I move...ooh, I can't stand anymore!"

But I knew better than to listen to her or stop. For true to her hidden nature, Lei soon was moaning incessantly as she was butt-fucked, her pain beginning to morph into and fueling her masochistic pleasure. "Ooh, Master, I'm so messed-up, but...the pain...from my burning tits...and my buggered butt...hurts so much, that it feels...so damn good. Oooh, somehow the way you punish me is so...different...so exquisite...so stimulating...no wonder you're my Master.

"Oh, oh, oh, Master, can your slave play with herself? I can? Thank you, Master...ooh, thank you. I promise, Master, I'll be good...well...I may be just a little bit bad...so that I can be punished like this..." Lei's frantic frigging of herself causing her hips and butt to squirm wildly.

"Ooh, please shoot your wad up my ass - fill my butt with your spunk - so when I go home, I'll feel your cum oozing out of my well-stretched out butthole. Oh, God, I'm going to come soon...real soon...can I come? Please, Master, let me come. Ooh, I'll be a good slave, but please let me come. I can? Oh yes, Master...thank you!" Lei suddenly shook violently as convulsions of her glorious gut-wrenching climax consumed her. Her churning anus trapped and squeezed me, causing me to drive deep into her bowels before exploding in a seething sperm enema.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A cry of surprise and shock escaped Lei's open mouth as the curtain of her shower was suddenly yanked aside and the burly naked figure of her husband, Grant, surged into the confines of the small stall.

"Grant!" Lei blurted out as her spouse's beer-barrel body pressed her further back, blocking her escape. "What are you doing here? I thought you flew out?"

Grant gave his naked wife a lecherous grin as he took in Lei's wet figure, amazed how the sight of his wife's naked body still gave him one hell of a raging hard-on. "God, after all these years, I still get turned on by Lei's ample hips and buns. And although her titties have gotten smaller, flatter and downright ugly, she still has those big fat nipples," he realized as he felt his manhood began to swell.

"I'm glad she still shaves her fucking tight pussy - God, I can remember when she was a fucking eighteen-year old slut with a full bush. How I loved shaving her clean and then giving her pubescent-looking twat a good banging. Shit, look at the way the water runs down her body to her pussy crack before dripping on the floor."

"Our damn military flight out had mechanical problems, and they held us at the airhead fucking Saturday night. They first told us to stay at the airhead and that the problem would be fixed soon. Then we're waiting for parts which would be installed as soon as they arrived - ha! We then were told. that a replacement aircraft was flying in and we be flying out as soon as it was unload. However, just after lunch today we were finally told that the flight crew needed to rest and that we wouldn't be flying out until early-Monday - tomorrow morning.

"I thought to come home instead of staying another night at the airhead. But what do I find? You're not here. I called Rae-Lynn and was told that the kids were spending the long weekend at her place. I knew you went to your reunion on Saturday night, but where the hell have you been? Don't tell me your reunion continued with Sunday events. Anyway, rather than cook something, I ate out before coming back. Now tell me where the hell have you've been?"

Fearful that Grant might uncover her all-day affair with Sam, Lei hastily stammered, "Sam and I had to crank out a special report that is due on Tuesday. I would have been home sooner, but the kids are at Rae-Lynn's and I thought you had flown out. So, the two of us had a quick early dinner."

"Goddamn it," Grant swore upon hearing Lei's lie, "If your fucking boss wasn't old, fat, and short, I'd think that the two of you were screwing around behind my back." Lei whined out when her husband's beefy paw grabbed and roughly squeezed one of her drooping breasts that were still hyper-sensitive having been slapped, pinned and suckled by Sam just hours before. "If I ever found that you were getting humped by someone else like that fucking high school boyfriend, I'd make sure you regret it."

Then as if to emphasize his point, he scooped and groped his wife's clean-shorn vulva. Lei grasped Grant's thick wrist in a futile effort to push his hand away as she writhed helplessly in pain. "So, was the Samoan bastard there at your reunion? Did you spread your legs wide for him for old time sake?"

"What? No, Grant! Fili wasn't even there," Lei quickly lied again. "Someone said that he had a sudden family emergency. Fili never made it to the reunion."

"Huh, you're lucky! But right now I need you to take care of my needs. Thinking about you possibly getting fucked by some Samoan got me really horny, and now seeing you dripping-wet naked reminded me that I won't have the convenience of my 'house whore' while I'm away. And so, I better take full advantage of you before I fly out in a few hours."

Releasing his grip, Grant lifted Lei's chin to give her one of his slobbering kisses as his hand rudely roam her wet soft body. Then breaking off their kiss, he grunted, "Wash me...wash me good. I'm in need of a shower and some soapy fun. Do it while I think of how I want to use you tonight."

With steamy water splashing on her, Lei squirted a glob of body wash on her wash towel and began to obediently comply with her husband's desire. As she scrubbed his muscular chest and arms, and then down his broad back.